Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 340
Love stories and other sappy stuff

It's Shadow again(*Rolls eyes* Legal name, I promise. Ask the courts if you're curious.). So supposedly, I met the most amazing girl 8 months ago, after I turned 18. Of course, people are always skeptical, but I grow tired of skeptics. So I'll tell the flat out truth. I grew up in the city, where I was always beaten up mercilessly. I always had to change schools. I never really had any friends. I had the few acquaintances that I said hi to or joked with, but not really any friends. It was the life of a loner. But I did have run ins with this blonde girl.(Just keep reading)

And I adapted to that life, really. I had learned to make myself laugh. That didn't stop me from going through 8 years of major depression. As for this girl..She lived very similarly to me, except her life was more introverted. People would verbally bully her, but that was it most of the time..Because she hid from them. I came from an abusive family. She came from a neglectful family. A poor family..She lives in the countryside, in a very small town that's mostly unheard of. I've always dreamed of living in a small town. I like telling her stories about what its like living in the city, in exchange for stories about her town. I love towns..I've always wanted to live in one.

A lot of teenagers say things like "I've never been so happy before", but I truly mean it with my heart when I say that..I've never been this happy before. I've never been this close to anybody before. We have the most perfect bond, with every single little thing in common. And we have the very same humor too, and we made each other laugh every night. Here it is.. (If you want to skip the backstory)

We met on Omegle. Out of 30,000 people, I met her. That was all we knew.
We fell for eachother for the first two weeks we spoke. But they were very odd weeks. The whole time we talked, and from the minute I met her, I asked if I knew her from somewhere. It was only two weeks, and we felt like we knew eachother for years. She already felt like a best friend.

In December of 2011, we found out that we didn't meet just one time on Omegle. I was copying and pasting text conversations that I had on Omegle that she immediately recognized. So then we went into it even more, and discussed our old "trolling" techniques we used. Sure enough, I had met her on that site before. With the investigations we put into it, we found out that we ran into eachother on that site 5 times, and I'm talking about the very same night. The very same hour.

Then it was just last month that we were talking about our experience on IMVU when we were 14.(We're both 19, now). You know where this is going. She recalled a certain boy named "Shadow Demon". She was in a group convo, and she never talked to anybody. She just watched them. Then this boy entered the room, and he tried saying hi to the people around him. He sat next to her, and tried talking to her. Then when no one would pay him any attention, he started venting about how sick he was of people bullying him everyday. That was when they started paying him mind, and they harassed him. His last words were "Nobody ❤❤❤❤❤ing understands at all", and just as he left, the girl spoke her first words.."I do.."

That boy was me. I signed into my old IMVU account, and saw her. And we found out she even knew my second account on IMVU. We spent the night together on that second account. We never talked to eachother. All we did was play those silly IMVU animations to communicate..

Then we became further obsessed with it, and recalled every website we ever went to from when we were 12. And sure enough, we were together even then. Throughout all these years, we were friends and we didn't even know it, because of fake accounts.

We even went to the same school together..She was only there for three weeks, though. But in that time(I think we were 7 or 8), we chased eachother around on the playground, playing..

So, she was my best friend. My childhood friend, really..

I have the apartment, and I have the money. I'm moving out, and seeing her soon. It's time to put an end to this chasing game, and finally meet her again.

So this is the girl that I love.

I promise you that we're not stalkers. Every single run in we had was completely random. And I swear to you, every single line in this long thread is nothing but the absolute truth.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Another thing is that the depression I had was severe. I went to a lot of therapists that tried giving me antidepressants, but I always rejected them. I just wanted to learn to cure it myself..I admit, it was a stupid mistake. Because I became suicidal..

Um..Its disturbing to even remember but..The night I met her 8 months ago was the night that I tried to kill myself..(It wasn't the first time..But she made sure it was the last)

Believe it or not, when we met..We cured eachother..I used to wake up every single day, thinking about how much I hate myself. I used to think of my past every single day..But I don't..Do that anymore. We also used to have mood swings (Both of us being bipolar), but..We haven't had any mood swings in five months, now..Because of eachother.

She makes me HAPPY. Unbelievably happy..

So we may be a little cooky in the head, but the cute thing is..
Two nuts of a bolt fit together xD

And we really do

EIGHT YEARS OF DEPRESSION. GONE. I'd loathe every single day I was alive. But now, I'm happy..Every day. And its all because of her. Its all because of her love for me.

I don't care how judgmental people are. I really do love her, with all of my heart.

She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me..

Mod edit: Talk about how you met your loved one/significant other/ball and chain here!
Last Edited by Red; 05-09-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 08:41 PM
por que esta es la rumba
View Posts: 2,296
Re: Love stories and other sappy stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of Hyrule View Post
Then we became further obsessed with it, and recalled every website we ever went to from when we were 12.
see, this is where it would go terribly wrong for me

But cool story man. Glad that you are finally happy, and hopefully it all works out for you. Remember to be safe, let someone know where you're going, etc. etc.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Battle routine, set! Execute!
View Posts: 4,658

I'm glad that things worked out for you!
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Golddron Sex Golddron Sex is a male United States Golddron Sex is offline
Thank you
View Posts: 5,139

Not sure if I can say anything others haven't, but glad things seem to be going well. Sounds like a good deal though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanchemike View Post
pokefags woke the dragon and are gonna find out they're not weak to ice types
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Avalanchemike

View Posts: 19,260

Good for you, bro.

Not sure what discussion can be had from this other than "good for you bro" or "what really". I dunno. Maybe people can talk about how they met their partners so something constructive can come out of this.

I met a man on the internet and then we got married and now we have a cat, not a baby.
3 people liked this post: EternaLegend, Kneesocks, Strawberry
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Schizophrenic Pretzel Schizophrenic Pretzel is a female United States Schizophrenic Pretzel is offline
I'm thinking of a number between one and tapioca.
View Posts: 215

It's nice that things worked out for you, and somewhat funny that you guys found out you've known yet not known each other for so long. I don't want to be a naysayer about teen relationships not lasting (because that would make me a hypocrite), but I will say that due to both of your histories you both need to take good care of yourselves. Life happens and even the best relationships can be rocky now and again.

That said, good luck and hope you guys do well.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was
View Posts: 16,119

Most of my relationships were people I met in school or at concerts. Not a single one of them got serious, and none of 'em worked out.

I briefly dated a member here but I realized that my schedule and ❤❤❤❤ will not let an online relationship work so I had to break it off. ❤❤❤❤in' shame too.

So for now I'm fine with enjoying the single life, romance and I do not have a good history together
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Golddron Sex Golddron Sex is a male United States Golddron Sex is offline
Thank you
View Posts: 5,139

I find myself in close friendships with females, but it always reaches a point where things get too close and I get all sorts of uncomfortable with clingy things and it falls apart because of it. It's a shame. Never been in an actual relationship because of it.

Trust issues I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanchemike View Post
pokefags woke the dragon and are gonna find out they're not weak to ice types
Last Edited by Golddron Sex; 05-09-2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Zora Warrior

Its not an online relationship, guys. We actually met eachother in person. And everybody always says teen relationships don't last. But that's because neither of them are willing to work.

WE ARE. Look, the fact of the matter is..Thousands of people have gotten married at my age, before.
And I really want to propose to her.

Please don't underestimate us. I'm 20 years old. I don't consider myself mature for this, but I am willing to work through everything. We both are. We know we have problems, and we have to change. We know that..And we're helping eachother..
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:12 PM
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was
View Posts: 16,119

Dude nobody's underestimating you or are trying to tell you what to do with your life, kick it down a notch.

Peeps just want to tell their sappy ass stories, ain't nothing wrong with that
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Zora Warrior

I apologize. I didn't intend it to be an outburst. But I just want you all to have faith. So many teenagers make the mistake of jumping into things too quickly when they're just 15, or 16. Their relationships only last for a few weeks, or 3 months. We're lasting a year.

Don't follow the examples other teens follow. Just wait. That's all I can say to you. Good things really do come to those who wait.

Years and years of therapy, that's what they always told me the most. "Good things come to those who wait"..
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:16 PM
ć -x.
View Posts: 17,721

I met Tonch here. We were best friends to begin with, but it started to change a while ago /sappy stuff. Our relationship has now lasted well over a year and is still going strong today.

We're two countries apart, although that didn't stop me from flying 10,000+ miles on a plane over a 26+ hour period to see him irl.

I was in a relationship before (a rl one) but it didn't work out. I'm not good around people in person, which I guess is why this one worked out in the end.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Zora Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
I met Tonch here. We were best friends to begin with, but it started to change a while ago /sappy stuff. Our relationship has now lasted well over a year and is still going strong today.

We're two countries apart, although that didn't stop me from flying 10,000+ miles on a plane over a 26+ hour period to see him irl.

I was in a relationship before (a rl one) but it didn't work out. I'm not good around people in person, which I guess is why this one worked out in the end.
See, I'm just like you. But I'm using the bus. I dumped my 360(Before I met her, I was a hardcore gamer. Video games was my life), I haven't watched any TV in months and months since I met her..

There's an apartment down where she lives, and the only thing I'm bringing with me is a Nintendo 3DS with OOT, a backpack, clothing, and 300 dollars. I understand this would hardly make a living, but we've planned it out..

It will take awhile to move into that apartment, so in the time being, I'm just going to make more money for food. When I'm down there, it should be relatively easy to get a job (Her family has connections), and I'll pay for the first month of rent, and food..Of course. Then when my next paycheck comes in, I'll use that to pay rent the next month.

Her and I have been relying on my sister for advice (She used to be homeless, but now she lives by herself)

I'm going to have work overtime, but..I've always been the workaholic type, anyway
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Puppetmaster
View Posts: 2,837

I've never had a successful lovelife.
I'm not sure why guys thought I was so awful besides the fact that I was the ugly duckling. Huge groupes of guys in my schools throughout the years have thought I was among the worst they've seen.
I've been in love/interrested in guys 7 times in a row and I have been rejected every single time. Some handled it nicely like saying "I'm sorry but I'm not available now" and some have said "wth?? You're disgusting! Drop dead pig!"
I'm sick of being rejected so I'm avoiding love and has been since I was 17. And I'm happy with that.

Nowadays only weirdos, perverts, fat guys or old guys shows interrest in me. Even though I'm not ugly anymore (pics on my page if anyone is curious).

I won't allow myself to fall in love before I meet someone who fits my criterias and is interrested in me..... I going to die alone. xD
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Zora Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Poe View Post
I going to die alone. xD
Don't say that..Its not true. I said the same thing everyday for 8 years. I believed I was going to die alone. I was never even sexually attracted to a woman before. I thought I had some kind of disorder or something. But then she came along, and..Well, shes definitely a first. Anyway, she was the same as you. She developed a crush on this guy who pretended to be nice to her.

In the end, she brought him to her house and he tried to rape her.

Don't ever say that. Just keep waiting. You'll have your time. I promise.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Puppetmaster

Quote:
Don't say that..Its not true. I said the same thing everyday for 8 years. I believed I was going to die alone. I was never even sexually attracted to a woman before. I thought I had some kind of disorder or something. But then she came along, and..Well, shes definitely a first. Anyway, she was the same as you. She developed a crush on this guy who pretended to be nice to her.

In the end, she brought him to her house and he tried to rape her.

Don't ever say that. Just keep waiting. You'll have your time. I promise.
I will probably find someone but not someone who's 100% perfect for me. I can't see that happening. But my criterias are pretty precise, there are few guys who's good enough.

The rape-thing reminded me of my last crush. He didn't show interrest until I was over him (and it wasn't a serious interrest, he was just looking for someone to spend the night with). One year later he tried to rape my friend. I'm glad he wasn't into me...
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Send a message via AIM to tnf Send a message via Skype™ to tnf
View Posts: 12,343

Notsil and I met on a harvest moon RP/Fansite when we were 13
I played some ❤❤❤❤ character and he would occasionally have his character stalk me from thread to thread because we were awesome RP'ers
I was never really that into him, I saw him as a friend, he showed his IRL friend pictures of me and told them "check out this hot girl i know online"
When we turned 18 he talked about coming out to where I lived to visit his sister. I gave him my number so we could meet up if he had the time
we talked every night until 5-6 AM my time. I ended up losing my job because of sleep deprivation (lol).
We met and I realized I was gonna marry him one day

A few years later we did get married and now we have a dog and cat and video games
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:54 PM
copyright lololol
Send a message via Skype™ to Tess
Steam ID: toastytessums Wii U ID: toastytessums

View Posts: 2,693

I've only been in one serious relationship and it's the one I'm in now. I've been with him for 14 months and it's been fantastic. Heh, I met him here on ZU, actually. Three years ago.

He's sadly out in Utah and I'm stuck here in LAME ONTARIO, so yes it's a long distance relationship. But he's worth it to me. I don't know when we'll meet, but it will happen eventually and I hope we love each other just as much in person. We get along when we do (surprisingly rare) webcam dates so hey, that's a good sign xD HE MAKES ME GIGGLE LOTS

He's great and stuff and such and I love him and yeah. He's mah cuddly bear.
4 people liked this post: Kneesocks, LexanPanda, Strawberry, tnf
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Zora Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Poe View Post
I will probably find someone but not someone who's 100% perfect for me. I can't see that happening. But my criterias are pretty precise, there are few guys who's good enough.

The rape-thing reminded me of my last crush. He didn't show interrest until I was over him (and it wasn't a serious interrest, he was just looking for someone to spend the night with). One year later he tried to rape my friend. I'm glad he wasn't into me...
Forgive me mademoiselle, for being persistent..But your story is just the same as ours. Your thoughts were the exact same as our thoughts. But she is 100% perfect for me. Of course, being that she grew up in the old fashioned countryish family, while I grew up in the big city..She IS a little spoiled, and not that knowledgeable of the "real world". But I'm helping her learn, and she enjoys it.

She dropped out of highschool, and I just graduated last month with straight A's. I don't exactly want her to get her GED. Lately, I've actually just been teaching her everything she needs to know. I've always wanted to be a teacher. She has a lot of fun learning from me. I teach her English, history, government..
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Puppetmaster

Quote:
Forgive me mademoiselle, for being persistent..But your story is just the same as ours. Your thoughts were the exact same as our thoughts. But she is 100% perfect for me. Of course, being that she grew up in the old fashioned countryish family, while I grew up in the big city..She IS a little spoiled, and not that knowledgeable of the "real world". But I'm helping her learn, and she enjoys it.

She dropped out of highschool, and I just graduated last month with straight A's. I don't exactly want her to get her GED. Lately, I've actually just been teaching her everything she needs to know. I've always wanted to be a teacher. She has a lot of fun learning from me. I teach her English, history, government..
Besides that I don't care anymore... Sure, when I was 14-16 love was important. Now I don't give a crap about it.

Wow she sounds like a hillbilly.