Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Kingslayer

View Posts: 28,197
Re: Love stories and other sappy stuff

I've had like crushes or some ❤❤❤❤ on people from the internet that never ended up going anywhere.

I've liked people IRL but again nothing really came of it. My first kiss was pretty gay though, and I only knew her for like 2 hours before it happened.

Love's weird and dumb but it still is pretty nice.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Poe View Post
Besides that I don't care anymore... Sure, when I was 14-16 love was important. Now I don't give a crap about it.

Wow she sounds like a hillbilly.
Only slightly. It's mostly just her mom. She has no accent at all, so she kind of makes fun of her moms accent >_>..Her dads italian, but uh..He's out of the picture..
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Puppetmaster

View Posts: 2,676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of Hyrule View Post
Only slightly. It's mostly just her mom. She has no accent at all, so she kind of makes fun of her moms accent >_>..Her dads italian, but uh..He's out of the picture..
I think I got the picture...
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to tnf Send a message via Skype™ to tnf
View Posts: 12,339

Quote:
She dropped out of highschool, and I just graduated last month with straight A's. I don't exactly want her to get her GED. Lately, I've actually just been teaching her everything she needs to know. I've always wanted to be a teacher. She has a lot of fun learning from me. I teach her English, history, government..
Why exactly wouldn't you want her to get her GED?
Last Edited by tnf; 05-09-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Calypso
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Grok on
View Posts: 3,145

Let's see..

In 2004 I registered on a Norwegian Tolkien forum. A month or so later, another person registered. She made a thread soon after and I was the first to reply. We got in contact and started communicating through PM. Later it became msn, and even later sms. In 2006 I flied up to where she lived alone and stayed with her family for four days. I think that must have been the happiest moment in my life. We became a couple then. In 2007 I moved up to live with her and her family for a few months, while doing my civil duty at a school there (alternative to military service) until we moved into an apartment nearby. We're still living here today, out in our valley.

She was 17 and I was 18 the year we met in person. We're having our 6th anniversary on the 29th of June^^

Heiđinn
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 04:41 AM
Nirvana achieved…clever girl.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raptor Buddha
Steam ID: Arvidius
View Posts: 1,082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriquendi View Post
Let's see..

In 2004 I registered on a Norwegian Tolkien forum. A month or so later, another person registered. She made a thread soon after and I was the first to reply. We got in contact and started communicating through PM. Later it became msn, and even later sms. In 2006 I flied up to where she lived alone and stayed with her family for four days. I think that must have been the happiest moment in my life. We became a couple then. In 2007 I moved up to live with her and her family for a few months, while doing my civil duty at a school there (alternative to military service) until we moved into an apartment nearby. We're still living here today, out in our valley.

She was 17 and I was 18 the year we met in person. We're having our 6th anniversary on the 29th of June^^
How is it that Lars can always find a way to turn me into a d'awwing sap?
Last Edited by Raptor Buddha; 05-10-2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
4 people liked this post: Boy, Buu, Moriquendi, Strawberry
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 12:34 PM
That butter is way out of tune.
Send a message via Skype™ to Zottie
Steam ID: thall1599
View Posts: 6,556

Umm, I have a rather mediocre history with this Earth thing called love.

I had a bunch of crushes on girls in elementary school and junior high. And then this one crush on a guy during my junior year of high school, even though we hadn't seen each other in a few months. None of them went anywhere. As for kisses, I've had two. The first one was kind of ridiculous.
Last Edited by Zottie; 05-10-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 02:46 PM
'Tis Death I wed
View Posts: 1,596

The closest thing I've had to a "relationship" was with this one guy named Chris. We met at the University and decided to get together for coffee the next day.

It was great talking to him. We had a lot in common. He was nice, polite, funny, seemed pretty smart and understood most of my humor. We were even Star Trek nerds. I've never met anyone my age that was a Star Trek nerd. Anyway, we had coffee, goofed off at Walmart, and he drove around for about an hour before dropping me off at home, where we spent ANOTHER two hours in his car talking. I may have also kinda-sorta told him about my mental health issues, because I thought I could be honest with him, and I guess that was a big mistake. We said goodnight, he kissed me (my first kiss btw) and he left. He offered to meet me again at the movies the following weekend.

I called him, he didn't answer. I called again two days later. I left a voice message. Nothing. That was about a year ago. I haven't heard from him or seen him since. It pisses me off that I met someone who I really liked and, what do you know, he falls off the face of the freaking planet. He couldn't even call me to say "Hey, I like you, but..." Nope. Completely ignored me.

Other than that, I've had a few crushes through high school and am now crushing on a girl in my Art class, because I like to torture myself into liking girls who are religious and would probably avoid me if I ever told them I was a lesbian.

ANYWAY enough of my whining, it's really nice to know there are some people out there who make relationships work, I'm happy to hear it
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via Skype™ to Austindo
Steam ID: psn_mariocartwii140 Wii U ID: Austindo

View Posts: 101

Awesome story! I'm kinda similar to you with the whole "Loner" thing. I do have some friends that I talk to, but the majority are just people that I know. The majority of people I talk to on a day to day basis are my podcast buddies (Advertisement! :p click the link in my signature if your interested), and I don't even know them in real life. We'll sit on skype for hours everyday and just talk. Anyways, that's not the point here.
I'm only 16, I've been in 1 relationship, lasted about 4 months, but I decided that I wanted to move on. It was good having a someone to truly love, but in the end (These are just my opinions), I don't really know that having a relationship in High School is really worth it. Half the time they don't last, and I really think that School and Hobbies should be what you focus until you graduate. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be in a relationship in High School, it's just that at times, it feels pointless, and like its going no where.
I'm sure at some point I'll find some one, but right now it's to early in my life to get "Serious"
I've had crushes, and met people that I feel are extremely similar to me, who would say yes in an instant if I asked them out, but right now I really just feel like living, and not having to be committed to another person.
Last Edited by Austindo; 05-10-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Steam ID: sikora002
View Posts: 6,528

Well this is how i got my first GF.

I was at school, we had known each other for a couple of months now. It was the end of the day and i was heading home when "She" put a note in my pocket. I don't know what it was that possessed me to wait until i got home to read it. But when i got home, i opened it and started reading it. I think it said something like "I love you" uh, then 10 minutes after i read it, i got a phone call from "her" asking if i had read it... then we spent 5 hours talking on the phone... then we texted at night

The next day at school, we met at the stairs of one of the year levels and we started talking and laughing... After that we went to a table outside and waited for our other friends to arrive to school. We wanted to keep it quiet... but one of our friends immedietly saw that something was going on. After 2 minutes, he got it and told everyone... Even to this day i can't figure out how he figured it out.

My first kiss
We kissed at a park near the school... We stayed at the park for about 30 minutes.

The fun part. The Break up.

MSN. (yeah, remember that?)

(I wrote a whole paragraph about this part, but i accidently pressed backspace and went back a page... how does that happen?)

anyway.

Since then, we say we're friends but... nah.
She left the school (Unrelated to me... i hope)
She has probably had like 50,000 new boyfriends...
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-11-2012, 05:40 PM
That Guy With a Face That Guy With a Face is a male Canada That Guy With a Face is offline
Mogma
View Posts: 155

You guys make me feel lonely. Also, Sikora, you make me jealous >:[ (but in a nice hopeful way)
Luckily, I have a crapload of time to do things, and right now I feel pretty good.
1 person liked this post: Sikora
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-12-2012, 11:37 PM
rotaredom
View Posts: 11,900

Actually my first "romance" or w/e you can call it was through meeting my crush's female friend. We clicked and I just forgot about my crush as she didn't seem to be that interested anyway, and she didn't seem to mind. I was 17 at the time
'Twas short-lived but fun while it lasted!
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 12:12 AM
?
Steam ID: Foofs
View Posts: 8,442

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelBlack View Post
i met a girl from the internet once.
biiiiiig mistake.

then i was an idiot and let another one in
biiiiiig mistake.

i will stick with the women i meet irl plz&thnx. the internet is full of a trillion and one things that makes courting people that much more difficult. there is distance, a lack of committment, lack of affection, uncertainty, the fact that they may be different irl, the fact that the two of you may not be sexually or affectionately compatible etc etc. nope, nope, do not want to be in that position again. my head has always told me it is a bad idea and both times my heart was like, no no go for it bro, and my heart is ❤❤❤❤ing dumb. so yeap, internet bad idea in my books, bad bad bad.
I've been telling you this from day one. Internet is just to ❤❤❤❤ around and piss other people off. Not to find a bf/gf/husband/wife/etc. lolz But yeah azalback my nigga in agreement, etc etc

Quote:
EIGHT YEARS OF DEPRESSION. GONE. I'd loathe every single day I was alive. But now, I'm happy..Every day. And its all because of her. Its all because of her love for me.

I don't care how judgmental people are. I really do love her, with all of my heart.

She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me..
Dear god when you two break up ❤❤❤❤ is gonna go down.

Quote:
She dropped out of highschool, and I just graduated last month with straight A's. I don't exactly want her to get her GED. Lately, I've actually just been teaching her everything she needs to know. I've always wanted to be a teacher. She has a lot of fun learning from me. I teach her English, history, government..
Uh why? That's horrible of you. Errybody should at the very least have a 2 year degree from a community college if nothing else.

edit: anywayz this thread has potential for a ton of comedy gold so yeah. keep it ups people. well i guess to be on topic, i know for a fact love doesnt exist but instead theres jsut physical attraction. you see something attractive to you, you ❤❤❤❤ it, you move on. repeat. Time to time you find that special someone who you ❤❤❤❤ more than once. they're called friends with benefits and its always cool if someone (guy or girl) has more than one.
Last Edited by Mafoofoo; 05-13-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
2 people liked this post: notthatothername, Strawberry
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 12:18 AM
?
Steam ID: Foofs
View Posts: 8,442

Nobody but you.
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 AM
:coffee:

View Posts: 17,902

I don't really have any extravagant tales to tell, to be completely honest. I've definitely had serious relationships with both males and females, but looking back they're so insignificant and no longer hold any importance to me whatsoever. I'm glad they happened, but I don't feel anything about them.

I've technically been single since I was sixteen! That's six whole years!

I had a big ol' obvious gay crush on Calliope a while back, but that was a while ago, and I haven't felt much of anything for anyone since!
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 12:36 AM
ShadowWolf49 ShadowWolf49 is a male United States ShadowWolf49 is offline
View Posts: 41

These are interesting to read.
Logging off until sometime later from 5pm-7pm.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"-Dylan Thomas
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Steam ID: sikora002
View Posts: 6,528

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy With A Face View Post
You guys make me feel lonely. Also, Sikora, you make me jealous >:[ (but in a nice hopeful way)
Luckily, I have a crapload of time to do things, and right now I feel pretty good.
How did I make you jealous? I guess it was pretty good for my first.
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 06:46 PM
That Guy With a Face That Guy With a Face is a male Canada That Guy With a Face is offline
Mogma
View Posts: 155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikora View Post
How did I make you jealous? I guess it was pretty good for my first.
Just how she told you seemed so cute :3, I kind of always liked the idea of the girl asking me out aswell. It just appeals to me.
1 person liked this post: Sikora
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-16-2012, 12:21 AM
ShadowWolf49 ShadowWolf49 is a male United States ShadowWolf49 is offline
View Posts: 41

It would be what most people would hope for.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"- Dylan Thomas
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Aberrant Bliss Aberrant Bliss is a female Turkey Aberrant Bliss is offline
I'll be your rock when the water comes, don't waste your life on stepping stones
Steam ID: aberrantbliss
View Posts: 1,606

I haz boy :3

Edit: Whoa, was I high (metaphorically) or something when I wrote this? This story is not nearly as cute as I tried to make it seem here. O.o wtf...I totally sound like one of those lovesick teenagers in this post.

Spoiler:  
We met in college. It was my second semester, freshman year, and he had just kinda transferred (but he was a freshman too). A kid moved out of our hall, so they put Simon in that room, which happened to be across from my best friend's room. The first time I met him was in my other friend's room, where they were all playing video games. I'd just gotten back from winter break so I was really hyper and excited to see my friends. I brought a stuffed animal from home (I was always homesick freshman year, had billions of stuffed animals) and when I met him and I was holding my stuffed bunny.

"Hi I'm Simon"
"Hi, I'm Meggie and this is my bunny Rebecca."
o__O

Yep. Apparently it wasn't weird to him.
Anyway, yeah the whole we'd be best friends thing. That was kinda me being stupid and pretending everything was perfect...I don't know. I don't understand me. O.o I guess I just wanted to share the cute beginning we had. Ah! My brain! What you doingggg...?
Last Edited by Aberrant Bliss; 06-12-2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote