- I remember when Andy (or Samsus27 as he was known back then) and I (I was known as Drk Link/Dark Link) went head-to-head in a bunch of Super Smash Bros. Melee target tests and we'd compete to get the shortest times - funfunfun
- I remember the big Super Smash Bros. Brawl frenzy and how big it became on the forums
- I remember when the forum changed its layout dramatically back in '08 and people were going ape♥♥♥♥ - THERE WAS NO VM BACK IN THE DAY
- I remember Lee's reign
- I remember spdude's reign
- I remember some of the old Din crew: Halcyon Hero, Scoria, sahrrie, Adm Manhammer (or whatever the hell he decided to change his name to), Jodd, Tiroth, Dog Dog 123, Panique, Lioness, sahrrie, Sarah, Vega, SuperDecimal, GD or Samus Aran as she's called now, Bex, Hazz, lftenjamin, Puck, Hylian Z, Hopeless Romantic, Lysis (when he used to post in some kind of pink for whatever reason), Legender, Mr. Fish, Mr. Man, Uhex, 315, Chari, probably some other folk I forgot to mention
- I remember some of the old General Gaming regulars back in the day
- I remember I used to frequent General Gaming A LOT
- I remember a lot of the old moderators
- I remember when Zaius was going all fanboy for Obama (that stuck out for me for some reason)
- I remember when Asia used to post a looooot
- I remember when a bunch of folk switched out of Din and into Farore
- I remember the Old Wise Men and how I was kinda/sorta one of 'em
- I remember when Shiek_84/Bill and artuerenus (or however the hell you spell his name) made Heretic-Gamer and I kind of chilled over there for a bit because some of regular General Gaming folk went over there as well
I remember when the General Chit-Chat Thread was created, and then Bradley got angry because Notsil locked the thread, and created a new one. I said I appreciated that Notsil came up with the idea just to annoy.
---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Florinacation
I remember Team Future.
And still I don't know what Team Future is. Even though I made a thread about it.
-I remembered when our in boxes can only hold 200 messages (something like that)
-I remembered when we could request private message receipts
-I remembered when Jason made a thread about Kinstone Fusions when TMC came out and how that thread grew enormous and expansive.
-I remembered being in UWM
-I remembered when LOZ Historian used to post
-I remembered when TBK and LOZH went after each against Linear timeline vs. Split timeline.
-I remembered a time before visitor messages.
-I remembered a time when there a "Spin-Off Zelda" forum.
-I remembered the day when ZU hit a 1,000,000 posts and I also remembered who posted the 1,000,000th post
-I remembered when it showed what number you were when you joining (for example I was like the 28,000th member to join).
-I remembered when having 8000 posts was considered a lot. haha
-I remembered "Behind the Ruppees".
-I remembered when Hylian Dan posted Stone Tower of Babel: Why Termina was Doomed. This was seriously one of the most well written zelda analysis I have seen from any ZU member. Not to mention it an extremely visited thread.
I remember The Great April Fool's Prank of 2004
I remember when Peefy, Tenkawa, Ganon's Daughter, Remus, SearanoX, Lioness, andi, Lord of Shadow, OldBeane,BigBroDavidia, Malony, Frodo, Ascius and all those other ZU greats were the main posting force
I remember when CAPN tried to do the same thing
I remember the Emigration of Starship members from ZU to ZeldaInformer
I remember when Jason was a newbie called GoldenChaos
I remember when SuperDECImal was a newbie
I remember when LIAH was a wee newbie :> *smiles*
I remember when Nayru had NOTHING to do with perviness or anything cheap and was THE best clan
I remember the first StonyLonesome/Kynnella dramas with Sahrrie *laughs*
I remember the HUGE Shaun/Windeh drama with Capn/ZU/4chan/ZeldaInformer
I remember when Cody was a wee laddie who visited the chat now and then as "DivineDragoon" and when he got modded
I remember when Lars was active in the forums and the chat
I remember the time beFORE The serious Discussion board ever existed
and remember the first trial one and how it then got deleted only to be resurrected again much later.
.. this can go on for ages **laughs**
I remember these things, as well as that one guy with avatar of the purple hippo slapping his knee. Does anyone remember who that was? It wasn't Mute, was it?