Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#161 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-26-2012, 10:29 AM
If a tree falls in a forest, does a bear **** in the woods?
View Posts: 182
Re: So creepy, you can't sleep, stuff.

One day I was being lazy (everyday) I was thinking of doing some painting but couldnt be arsed, i walked down the hall and a painting of mine on the wall that had been up there for years and years fell off the wall in front of me. I was freaked and took it as a sign to get my arse in gear to do some painting.
  #162 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-27-2012, 12:29 AM
TheTwilitHero TheTwilitHero is a male United States TheTwilitHero is offline
Hero of the Night
View Posts: 1,253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
My damn cat scares the crap out of me all the time. One time I heard her in my room, but didn't hear her jump on my bed as I shifted over. Next thing I know, she's staring me in the face.
Same here, but mine ambushed me at the computer last night.

Me: You're lucky I didn't follow my first thought and throw you across the room!

Noname (my cat): So? =_=
  #163 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Steam ID: sikora002
View Posts: 6,528

I recommend EVERYBODY to play this game. Its only 50MB, Small in size but huge on the scare.

Slender Game
  #164 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Battle routine, set! Execute!
View Posts: 4,658

Just watched a short film called Suckablood. Farewell, sleep.
  #165 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-28-2012, 04:45 AM
I swear that I don't have a gun
View Posts: 3,119

Not exactly scary, but I always thought the real life urban legend of the Green Man was pretty cool. Lord knows I'd be terrified if I ever saw him, even though they say he was a nice guy.
  #166 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-28-2012, 05:40 AM
If a tree falls in a forest, does a bear **** in the woods?
View Posts: 182

I wish i hadn't clicked on that link lol
  #167 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-28-2012, 05:46 AM
Link the Zora Link the Zora is a male United States Link the Zora is offline
Trying to get a room in the Stock Pot Inn since 2000.
Steam ID: NEVER!!!

View Posts: 9,813

I don't find him terrifying at all. If I had met him, I would've greeted him with a hearty "Oh, hello!"

I've watched historical documentaries about deformed people of the old days.

Joseph Merrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was the first I saw. Did he scare me? A little, but after reading his biography and looking at his pictures, he seemed less and less scary.
Last Edited by Link the Zora; 07-28-2012 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #168 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2012, 10:48 PM
That Guy With a Face That Guy With a Face is a male Canada That Guy With a Face is offline
Mogma
View Posts: 155

I looked up this thread and found out it's had some recent posts. It's nice to see my old thread (somewhat) revived.

I've been looking for creepypasta as of late to read with my mum's-boyfriend's-son, and holy crap did I get scared last night. It was actually from reading an old post in this thread about some sort of paranormal clown. It was -like all creepypasta- completely cheesy,but struck me in my fear of being watched and stalked aswell as my fear of being stuck. Even better that I was sleeping in someone else's basement that I had never slept in before.
  #169 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Evil will always triumph... because good is dumb.
View Posts: 1,295

Amnesia; The Dark Descent.

Holy hell... it freaks me out by just watching LPs of it... but I want to play it so badly.
  #170 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2012, 11:36 PM
'Tis Death I wed
View Posts: 1,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
Amnesia; The Dark Descent.

Holy hell... it freaks me out by just watching LPs of it... but I want to play it so badly.
Oh my god, don't. For the sake of your sanity and your sleep, don't.

What's worse? Even though it scares me ❤❤❤❤less, I keep playing custom-levels for it, though I often quit after the first 2-3 minutes because I'm too damn scared to progress. Yet I keep going back to it. I guess I just like being terrified.
  #171 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Evil will always triumph... because good is dumb.
View Posts: 1,295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone View Post
Oh my god, don't. For the sake of your sanity and your sleep, don't.

What's worse? Even though it scares me ❤❤❤❤less, I keep playing custom-levels for it, though I often quit after the first 2-3 minutes because I'm too damn scared to progress. Yet I keep going back to it. I guess I just like being terrified.
I swear I've already had a nightmare where I was running and hiding from a servant grunt... what's worse was that I knew I was in a dream and if I died I didn't wake up instantly

But... but it's so... oh so tempting to play... Why brain... why???
  #172 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Has returned.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinespark
Steam ID: HylianChozo
View Posts: 2,814

For the longest time, Slenderman didn't scare me at all because it was a stupid idea/creepypasta.

Watched a walkthrough of that game, Slender, and now I can't sleep. ;-;
  #173 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Fighter of the Nightman.
View Posts: 8,900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link the Zora View Post
I don't find him terrifying at all. If I had met him, I would've greeted him with a hearty "Oh, hello!"

I've watched historical documentaries about deformed people of the old days.

Joseph Merrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was the first I saw. Did he scare me? A little, but after reading his biography and looking at his pictures, he seemed less and less scary.
I saw a documentary on the discovery channel when I was 9 years old. It scared the hell out of me, although it was an intresting documentary.
  #174 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Link the Zora Link the Zora is a male United States Link the Zora is offline
Trying to get a room in the Stock Pot Inn since 2000.
Steam ID: NEVER!!!

View Posts: 9,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert Pony Name Here View Post
I saw a documentary on the discovery channel when I was 9 years old. It scared the hell out of me, although it was an intresting documentary.
I first learnt of the Elephant Man in a documentary on the history channel. Granted, it was about life in the circus in the mid-1800s, so they were getting me ready for what I was about to see. They showed this grainy photo that's said to be the last photo taken of him when he was alive.
1 person liked this post: TheTwilitHero
  #175 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Shadowman209 Shadowman209 is a male United States Shadowman209 is offline
Twili
View Posts: 405
True Story

At 5:32 in the morning I was awoken by my brother, who hit the foot of my bed, accidentally, to use the bathroom. I must have persuaded him to use the bathroom because about a half hour before that I used the bathroom too. well as soon as he enters the bathroom, I hear a slight tapping on my window followed by footsteps. someone was apparently jogging at 5:32 in the morning but then, all of a sudden, it breaks into running and few 20 seconds later, a full sprint. the sprinting startled me because it was just so loud and clear, but the steps were being counted at about 4-3 steps a second for 2 minutes straight as if the thing outside was on adrenaline. at this point it could have not been a man because I've never heard someone run that fast before, ever. And to make matters even more confusing and strange, the loud sounds of sneakers hitting the ground never seemed to fade away and that frightened me because if the thing that was out there, whatever it was, was sprinting it must have ran far enough to trail off into the distance taking it's noise with it too but it never did. It seemed to be running it place right by my window. but the chances of it being a person grew even more slim when the I payed attention to what was the cause, and it wasn't making any noises a normal human would, like huffing and puffing, being out of breath and trying to catch some air, nothing. the constant sound of something running. I could even hear the terrain it was on, and it sprinted on what sounded like grass, dirt and pavement. the only thing that makes that sound out of place is that my front yard consists of 2 small grass sections, with very small lanes that start from one side of the house to the other, with our car cutting it off at the end and to top it all off, everything after that is nothing but gravel and rocks and I couldn't hear that thing running through the loose gravel so the last option was the road. the road is much closer to my parents room than I was so I thought maybe my mother must have heard it. after three full minutes of hearing running footsteps it faded away. I got up and walked towards my mothers room as quietly as possible to not make matters worse (I had thought it was someone at that point, most likely a robber or a serial killer preparing to invade my home (I'm a very paranoid person so these things flash through my mind when anything strange happens at night.)) to my surprise she was awake and I immediately ask her if she heard what I heard but told me she hadn't. Strange since she's much more closer to the road than I was and didn't hear a thing. at that point I figured it was all in my headf and I thought I would look out the window one more time to see if anyone was out there and go back to sleep (just to be safe)and when I looked out the window, nothing. so I went back to my room. I found my brother out of the bathroom and getting ready to go back to bed as well and everything seemed as if nothing ever happened and we were both already in our beds when all of a sudden I heard it again. My brother did too. I wasn't going crazt after all and he stared at the window by my bed where the noise had been coming from wondering what it was too. Something was different about the steps this time, it was lighter and and uncordinated, almost like that of a child. It was running as well but not as fast the first thing. and I had taken out my phone trying to capture the noise but with little success. I had captured about three "steps" on my recorder while the rest of the noise captured being white noise and blankets fijiting. it stopped after about two minutes and my brother had just ignored it and went back to sleep while I stayed up until the sun was bright enough to see everything that wasn't at the time. nothing else happened after that, but I couldn't sleep because 1. I was scared. 2. I was trying to figure out whatever it was that was making the sounds of shoes running on a black top. I haven't solved whatever the thing was and I don't think I will. (it could have not been cows otherwise I would have heard mooing and and trotting nor could it have been any other animal either because it would have have it's natural noises, soft or distinct running, walking etc. and for it to be a human, well nothing adds up. while I had tried to figure out what it was I heard the sounds of cars passing by. there weren't any cars passing by when I had my strange experince and I also noticed how faint the passing cars sounded like, compared to the loud sound of shoes running on pavement. the thing running on the road was finally out of the picture. it doesn't make sense...

Note*** (My close friend had told me about her paranormal experince the same night of my events. Coincidence?)
  #176 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm gonna get real weird with it!
View Posts: 198

I got two things...thinking about death while trying to sleep, and mole rats sneaking up on me in Fallout 3.
  #177 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Origin story? MORE LIKE BORE-IGIN STORY.
Send a message via Skype™ to Cojiro
View Posts: 468

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyKid View Post
I got two things...thinking about death while trying to sleep, and mole rats sneaking up on me in Fallout 3.
SCREWS WITH ME ALL THE TIME

I'm not sure what it is, but when I think about my own mortality as I'm falling asleep I get really paranoid and feel like I'm trapped.

Another creepy thing for me is thinking of actually being asleep as I go to bed. It kind of freaks me out to think that I'm going to be unconscious for eight hours. >_>
  #178 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-10-2012, 10:46 PM
TheTwilitHero TheTwilitHero is a male United States TheTwilitHero is offline
Hero of the Night
View Posts: 1,253

Oh lord.....

I just had the most freaky moment of my ENTIRE LIFE!

I was just sitting down on the toilet and I felt something wet, my first thought was that someone just took a shower and some of the water just splashed over right? Well I get up to dry it up and what do I see? A FREAKING SLUG! Do you have any idea what that slime feels like? I started to get the feeling of what it must be like after being drugged and raped.

NO WAY can I sleep now!

BTW yes, I see how remarkably stupid the analogy is, but I couldn't think of else for two minutes. I'm STILL shaking. I mean, good lord, I see now why people get so scarred by that if I'm getting freaked out by this.
  #179 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Fighter of the Nightman.
View Posts: 8,900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowman209 View Post
At 5:32 in the morning I was awoken by my brother, who hit the foot of my bed, accidentally, to use the bathroom. I must have persuaded him to use the bathroom because about a half hour before that I used the bathroom too. well as soon as he enters the bathroom, I hear a slight tapping on my window followed by footsteps. someone was apparently jogging at 5:32 in the morning but then, all of a sudden, it breaks into running and few 20 seconds later, a full sprint. the sprinting startled me because it was just so loud and clear, but the steps were being counted at about 4-3 steps a second for 2 minutes straight as if the thing outside was on adrenaline. at this point it could have not been a man because I've never heard someone run that fast before, ever. And to make matters even more confusing and strange, the loud sounds of sneakers hitting the ground never seemed to fade away and that frightened me because if the thing that was out there, whatever it was, was sprinting it must have ran far enough to trail off into the distance taking it's noise with it too but it never did. It seemed to be running it place right by my window. but the chances of it being a person grew even more slim when the I payed attention to what was the cause, and it wasn't making any noises a normal human would, like huffing and puffing, being out of breath and trying to catch some air, nothing. the constant sound of something running. I could even hear the terrain it was on, and it sprinted on what sounded like grass, dirt and pavement. the only thing that makes that sound out of place is that my front yard consists of 2 small grass sections, with very small lanes that start from one side of the house to the other, with our car cutting it off at the end and to top it all off, everything after that is nothing but gravel and rocks and I couldn't hear that thing running through the loose gravel so the last option was the road. the road is much closer to my parents room than I was so I thought maybe my mother must have heard it. after three full minutes of hearing running footsteps it faded away. I got up and walked towards my mothers room as quietly as possible to not make matters worse (I had thought it was someone at that point, most likely a robber or a serial killer preparing to invade my home (I'm a very paranoid person so these things flash through my mind when anything strange happens at night.)) to my surprise she was awake and I immediately ask her if she heard what I heard but told me she hadn't. Strange since she's much more closer to the road than I was and didn't hear a thing. at that point I figured it was all in my headf and I thought I would look out the window one more time to see if anyone was out there and go back to sleep (just to be safe)and when I looked out the window, nothing. so I went back to my room. I found my brother out of the bathroom and getting ready to go back to bed as well and everything seemed as if nothing ever happened and we were both already in our beds when all of a sudden I heard it again. My brother did too. I wasn't going crazt after all and he stared at the window by my bed where the noise had been coming from wondering what it was too. Something was different about the steps this time, it was lighter and and uncordinated, almost like that of a child. It was running as well but not as fast the first thing. and I had taken out my phone trying to capture the noise but with little success. I had captured about three "steps" on my recorder while the rest of the noise captured being white noise and blankets fijiting. it stopped after about two minutes and my brother had just ignored it and went back to sleep while I stayed up until the sun was bright enough to see everything that wasn't at the time. nothing else happened after that, but I couldn't sleep because 1. I was scared. 2. I was trying to figure out whatever it was that was making the sounds of shoes running on a black top. I haven't solved whatever the thing was and I don't think I will. (it could have not been cows otherwise I would have heard mooing and and trotting nor could it have been any other animal either because it would have have it's natural noises, soft or distinct running, walking etc. and for it to be a human, well nothing adds up. while I had tried to figure out what it was I heard the sounds of cars passing by. there weren't any cars passing by when I had my strange experince and I also noticed how faint the passing cars sounded like, compared to the loud sound of shoes running on pavement. the thing running on the road was finally out of the picture. it doesn't make sense...

Note*** (My close friend had told me about her paranormal experince the same night of my events. Coincidence?)

You may want to use proper grammar, although the blood running from my eyes may come across as freaky to some people.
  #180 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to zay
Steam ID: zay095 Wii U ID: Zay.95

View Posts: 11,909

Hector Belioz' 'La damnation de Faust' very scary to me, have trouble listening to it day or night, it's a shame really cause it's SO good, it has a very creepy story to it and the screams just bum me pout, having them blast in my ears while trying to go to sleep isn't the best way to not ❤❤❤❤ my pants.

SIG BY CAYLEY

Alle Menschen werden Brüder
Last Edited by zay; 08-11-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Valhelm

Tags
creepy, creepypasta, happenings, holy crap