Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#101 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 11:11 PM
An Hero of Time An Hero of Time is a female United States An Hero of Time is offline
Sage of The Whatever
View Posts: 2,858
Re: So creepy, you can't sleep, stuff.

Posting here to dump more.

The Bloop:

The Bloop is the name given to an ultra-low frequency and extremely powerful underwater sound detected by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) several times during 1997. According to the NOAA description, it "rises rapidly in frequency over about one minute and was of sufficient amplitude to be heard on multiple sensors, at a range of over 5,000 km. The source of the sound remains unknown... Scientists determined that its wave pattern indicates it was made by an animal, and not a giant electromagnet sucking a plane out of the sky.

While the audio profile of the bloop does resemble that of a living creature, the system identified it as unknown because it was far too loud for that to have been the case: it was several times louder than the loudest known biological sound.

The Brazilian Mutilation Case:

Most of the public are aware of relation to cattle mutilation cases and ufos/extra terrestrials. In these cases, nearly of the animals disappear overnight for unknown reasons, their bodies to be found the next morning with no substantial tracks, marks, or footprints leading to and from the carcass. The corpses are always completely drained of all blood, with nearly all of the internal organs removed with no obvious point of entry. The flesh of the eyes, tongue, ears and jaw is removed by an unknown phenomena that could only be created from very intense, radiated heat or extremely sharp sharp surgical instruments. The wounds are often so precise that no internal or external bleeding is involved, with some of the flesh literally "ripped clean" off of the carcass - exposing the bare-white bone beneath.

This mysterious phenomena was strictly associated with animals until a human corpse was publicly discovered in Guarapiranga, Brazil in 1994. The victim was a man in his late late 20's, and had apparently suffered from nearly all of the a associated with cattle mutilations - cookie-cutter holes, missing organs, loss of flesh from the jaw, eye sockets and ears that had been removed. What's most disturbing off all, was that this man showed no signs of physical struggle - yet the body showed signs that the main died of a heart attack due to extreme pain. In other words, the man was fully alive and conscious while the systematic mutilation was taking place.

However, the murder case was eventually covered up and dismissed as brutal murder relating to gangs and drug cartels.

This isn't the first instance of human mutilation, either. Across the globe there have been dozens of other accounts of similar bodies being found, only to be forgotten or covered up by higher forces. Supposed leakers or anonymous people affiliated with top secret/black projects often imply that these cases are the twisted results of a deal made between the World governments and extra terrestrials shortly after the Roswell Crash in 1947. The deal involved the world powers exchanging people for alien technology. The aliens promised that they would continue exchanging technology with us (and bring us into a new order of prosperity and understanding) as long as they were able to research adult human abductees, which would later be returned (unharmed) and reported back to NATO and the CIA. The deal was settled, until the U.S. government noticed an increase in abduction cases, with some of the alleged abductees suffering from severe psychological effects and receiving unknown implants in their chests, stomachs or skulls some several years later. The situation worsened to the point where the E.T.s weren't even reporting their abductee cases at all, with some of the abductees never being returned, reported or found. Over time, they began to to completely ignore the restrictions related to the agreement - abducting - and eventually....mutilating... anyone that took their interest. This included men, women - and most of all - young children - whose bodies were being found in remote regions of second or third-world countries.

Supposedly, the situation grew so bad that the ETs stopped exchanging technology with us indefinitely and refused making any sort of contact with NATO or the U.S. government altogether. All the while, they continue to abduct and mutilate people to this very day. The anonymous leaker say that the world powers prefer to keep this particular situation secret because they know that there is absolutely nothing they can do to prevent it.

Here's a site and some photos relating to the Brazilian mutilation case... (WARNING - THE IMAGES POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LINKED SITE ARE EXTREMELY BRUTAL AND GRAPHIC. DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU):

Human Mutilations By Aliens
Last Edited by An Hero of Time; 05-05-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
3 people liked this post: Coconut Water, Florina Laufeyson, tlozbj
  #102 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Silver Lining Silver Lining is a male United States Silver Lining is offline
Excelsior.
View Posts: 3,155

I get most creeped out by real-life mysteries/unsolved cases. For instance, there's the Taman Shud Case: The 5 Creepiest Unsolved Crimes Nobody Can Explain | Cracked.com

It's worth it to read that entire article, actually.

And no thread about creepy stuff can go without mentioning the Max Headroom broadcast incident. This was some freak who managed to hack into a TV broadcast and well.... just imagine sitting at home watching TV and having this come up:

#103 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Jiro
View Posts: 11,916

Ugh, Common Knowledge, you got me looking Max Headroom stuff up.
  #104 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Terminian
View Posts: 796
The Russian Sleep Expirement

Have you guys seen this? Very interesting story, sad, creepy, all in one. Take a look!

If you decide you don't want to read it all, this is just the first paragraph:

Russian researchers in the late 1940s kept five people awake for fifteen days using an experimental gas based stimulant. They were kept in a sealed environment to carefully monitor their oxygen intake so the gas didn't kill them, since it was toxic in high concentrations. This was before closed circuit cameras so they had only microphones and 5 inch thick glass porthole sized windows into the chamber to monitor them. The chamber was stocked with books, cots to sleep on but no bedding, running water and toilet, and enough dried food to last all five for over a month.

Do you think this is real? I don't, but who knows?
Last Edited by Ironspy; 07-02-2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: tlozbj
  #105 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 03:33 AM
It is difficult to be alive.
Send a message via Skype™ to Jodd
View Posts: 11,419

Certainly not real; just creepypasta.

I do enjoy some creepypasta, though. The Russian Sleep Experiment is my favourite.

My all-time favourites though, are "such is life in Soviet Russia".
4 people liked this post: Ahluk, Avalanchemike, Castiel, Valhelm
  #106 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja
View Posts: 5,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Knowledge View Post
I get most creeped out by real-life mysteries/unsolved cases. For instance, there's the Taman Shud Case: The 5 Creepiest Unsolved Crimes Nobody Can Explain | Cracked.com
Meh, fake, most of them. Why does the author insist on putting completely irrelevant pictures of Cheez-its and the Globetrotters on the page? (And he/she clearly has tourettes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodd View Post
Certainly not real; just creepypasta.

I do enjoy some creepypasta, though. The Russian Sleep Experiment is my favourite.

My all-time favourites though, are "such is life in Soviet Russia".
I like creepypasta, but I can't stand it when your read through a page of a detailed description of gore: it's not scary and it's not how you end a horror story.
  #107 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Silver Lining Silver Lining is a male United States Silver Lining is offline
Excelsior.
View Posts: 3,155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningan the Lone Ninja View Post
Meh, fake, most of them. Why does the author insist on putting completely irrelevant pictures of Cheez-its and the Globetrotters on the page? (And he/she clearly has tourettes)
What? No, the stories are real. The irrelevant pictures are because it's Cracked and they have to put some pop culture reference joke in them since it's a comedy site.
  #108 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Fighter of the Nightman.
View Posts: 8,895

Quote:
Its Cracked, its a comedy website.
  #109 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 06:24 PM
#attractive#kind#single
View Posts: 356

Marble Hornets and Slender Man.

...Crap, now I can't sleep...

#mylittlethread
  #110 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Significantly more hydrated than you.
Wii U ID: Blizzaga

View Posts: 35,524

I've heard of animal mutilations, but not human. That's scary.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guacamole View Post

....What the hell did I just read?

???

#111 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Puppetmaster
View Posts: 2,842

It's quite embarrassing to say but slenderman kept me awake when I first heard about him.

Those creepy pasta-makers should definitely team up and write a horror-book. I think the result would be scary.

But besides creepy pastas I have to say Japaneese horror-movies. When I first saw the grudge when I was 14, I could'nt stop thinking about it for days.
  #112 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 08:54 PM

Final Destination had me scared for weeks.

???

1 person liked this post: Shadowman209
  #113 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Fighter of the Nightman.
View Posts: 8,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post

Most of the Totheark videos qualify.

#114 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Florina Laufeyson Florina Laufeyson is a female Norway Florina Laufeyson is offline
We built Mute City on Rock and Roll
Steam ID: FlorinaBelmont 3DS ID: 1934-0706-9170

View Posts: 22,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero of Time View Post
Posting here to dump more.

The Bloop:

The Bloop is the name given to an ultra-low frequency and extremely powerful underwater sound detected by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) several times during 1997. According to the NOAA description, it "rises rapidly in frequency over about one minute and was of sufficient amplitude to be heard on multiple sensors, at a range of over 5,000 km. The source of the sound remains unknown... Scientists determined that its wave pattern indicates it was made by an animal, and not a giant electromagnet sucking a plane out of the sky.

While the audio profile of the bloop does resemble that of a living creature, the system identified it as unknown because it was far too loud for that to have been the case: it was several times louder than the loudest known biological sound.

Dont worry, its just Cthulhu. Kickin it in R'lyeh.

Oh wait....

(◕ᴥ◕し) ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Tumbling Down The Rabbit Hole, Animal Crossing Blog
A Dream of Ice And Fire: 4900-2186-7042 Animal Crossing Dream Suite
1 person liked this post: Valhelm
  #115 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Princess Deity Princess Deity is a female United States Princess Deity is offline
Spicy Cherry Flavored
View Posts: 207

I can't sleep (for that past few day) becuase I have an irrational fear of finding hands in my bed when I wake, the cause of this... DEV - In The Dark - YouTube

Yes, yes, I know it's stupid and dosn't make much sense.
Last Edited by Princess Deity; 07-02-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #116 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 10:36 PM

Why did I decide to read that human mutilation site? Why?

???

1 person liked this post: Eriks0n
  #117 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Ningan the Lone Ninja
View Posts: 5,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Knowledge View Post
What? No, the stories are real. The irrelevant pictures are because it's Cracked and they have to put some pop culture reference joke in them since it's a comedy site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert Pony Name Here View Post
Its Cracked, its a comedy website.
Well that just tells me that the whole thing is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post

OMG YES! That was a great series, cleverly done without too much gore. The way they used video was awesome. I love it.
  #118 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Terminian
View Posts: 796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningan the Lone Ninja View Post
Well that just tells me that the whole thing is a joke.
Well, they always make it funny, but they shoot you wit some knowledge bullets too. They source most of their information and most of their stories are factual (at least they tell you when it isn't)
Last Edited by Ironspy; 07-03-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Castiel
  #119 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijuliaa View Post
Scary movies count right?
I was only ten years old when I watched The Ring, and it scarred me permanently where I can no longer watch scary movies without getting scared out of my wits, even if it's completely impossible for it to happen in real life.
After I watched The Ring, I had to sleep with my light on.

Exact same thing with me, except I was around 8 or 9.
  #120 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Insert witty user title here
Send a message via Skype™ to Pyrax
View Posts: 115

Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

----------------------------------------
Spoiler:  
I don't if this is creepy enough, but have a haunted bridge story from my homecity.
Quote:
Its been described as the Killer Road in recent years. Originally part of the aborted M67 Trans Pennine Motorway, it was downgraded to a dual carriageway and then to its present format of a single carriageway with crawler lanes.

Completed in 1989 it lies on the North side of the valley. Bad driving and speeding caused many deaths until a slight redesign with better signage coupled with specs cameras (these measure your average speed over a set distance - no point braking just for them!) stopped the fatalities.

Whilst still not perfect its a vast improvement on the old A616 which went through the centre of Stocksbridge, Deepcar and continued down through Wharncliffe Side and Oughtibridge. At least now the town doesn't suffer so much from heavy goods vehicles.

It also gained notoriety in its early days with a Michael Aspel special (followed by others on various satellite channels) on its alleged haunting's. In fact the story started during the building of the road.

A group of security guards saw a group of children late one night playing just below Pearoyd Bridge. They were curious as the children appeared to be wearing antiquated clothing. When they reached the spot where they had spotted the children they found nothing. The mud on the ground bore no footmarks. The following morning they found that workmen staying in caravans often heard children singing during the night.

The following night they observed a figure on the bridge that looked like a monk. When they drove towards him he vanished. This totally spooked the two blokes who contacted Deepcar Police station. The Police (as might be expected) didn't believe them and joked that they needed a priest rather than a copper. They took him at his word and contacted the local vicar, who himself contacted the Police!

Later two policemen went to investigate. They parked their car so they could see the bridge. They thought they saw something move but on investigating found a tarpaulin blowing. Suddenly it appeared to go cold. Looking round they both saw a body - torso only in the window. Then it vanished. They tried to start the car but at first it didn't start. They drove over towards the construcution area and parked up and informed the nick of their position. At this point a loud crash was felt in the car. No-one was around. As you may guess the two bobbies high tailed it back to Deepcar as fast as possible.

Legend has it that it is the ghost of a disillusioned monk that left Hunshelf Priory and went to work at Underbank Hall. Children are said to have fallen down the numerous pit shafts that litter the North side of the valley.

There have been numerous sightings of children since and the monk even appears inside the cars of people to this day. Whether its true, you can make up your own mind but if you drive late at night on the bypass on your own take care. Its a spooky place!
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx
Last Edited by Pyrax; 07-04-2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy, creepypasta, happenings, holy crap