Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-27-2012, 09:03 PM
heroofsomething heroofsomething is a male United States heroofsomething is offline
I like long romantic walks to the fridge
Send a message via Skype™ to heroofsomething
Steam ID: Zeldalink92
View Posts: 2,092
Re: So creepy, you can't sleep, stuff.

I'd say the only thing that keeps me up at night sometimes would be thinking of what happens after I die.
I think of how life is without me.
It kinda creeps me out but in a way I feel nothing exists anymore.
Life goes on and I just ponder the whole night sometimes.
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-27-2012, 09:54 PM
An Hero of Time An Hero of Time is a female United States An Hero of Time is offline
Sage of The Whatever
View Posts: 2,855

A lot of the stuff that I personally consider to be really creepy is not... appropriate for this kind of site.

I'll post some things that are a bit more appropriate.

The Dyatlov Pass incident - 9 Russian skiers are found dead and nude in the Northern Ural Mountains. The bodies showed no signs of stress or struggle, yet their clothes possessed high levels of radiation. The cause of their deaths was unknown, and still remains unknown to this very day.

Dyatlov Pass incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tower of Silence Creepy Pasta:

Next is an example of one of the many sick and disturbing websites that you can find across the invisible web, or more commonly known as the deepweb. The invisible web is a secret net - the dark side of online communities that can only be accessed through TOR browsers. The deep web is an unknown grey area that makes up nearly 80% of the entire internet. The rest is stuff that the public accesses (such as facebook, google, tumblr, amazon; the site that you're on right now,) only makes up about 20% percent of the entire internet. In other words, the deepweb is home to some of the most disturbing acts humanity can offer. Can you guess what this deepweb site listed below is used for?:

http://i.imgur.com/OcRGZ.gif

The Backwards Music Station - The Backwards Music Station was found on various frequencies on the short wave band until about 2004 with the transmissions apparently coming from both the United States and in England. There are debates whether the station is some complex form of communication known as LINCOMPEX or whether it's simply feedback from Naval transmitters. Despite the debate, the sounds are still rather unearthly.:

I love creepy/scary/disturbing or conspiracy-related stuff, so I'll probably post more later.
Last Edited by An Hero of Time; 04-27-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Ningan the Lone Ninja
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-28-2012, 05:31 AM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
View Posts: 5,648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akleptic View Post
I'd say the only thing that keeps me up at night sometimes would be thinking of what happens after I die.
I think of how life is without me.
It kinda creeps me out but in a way I feel nothing exists anymore.
Life goes on and I just ponder the whole night sometimes.
Isn't that a little self-centred? When I think about my own death, I think about what legacy I'll leave behind, or how much better the world will (hopefully) be by the time I die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero of Time View Post
Tower of Silence Creepy Pasta:
More of this, please. I like looking for proof of Satan/evil from beyond. (That doesn't make me a Satanist though.)

In fact, here's another local tale, like my previous post, except this one dates many years back. (Like, decades.)

I live on the Wirral, near a place called Bidston Hill. On Bidston Hill, there is a windmill.

The windmill was restored after a fire broke out and destroyed it, but eventually fell into disuse and disrepair. It looks like an ordinary windmill...right?

Actually, this site has been a site of Satanists and Devil Worship for most of the 20th century. Even my mother witnessed them praying around the windmill every dusk, and she used to go and watch with her friends out of fascination. Nobody has seen them since around since the new millennium, however, Bidston Hill has been the site of a few dead bodies.

Want to hear something even creepier? Apparently, these satanists carved tunnels beneath the windmills, which were only discovered a few years ago. There, archaeologists found inverted crosses painted on the walls, and even what appeared to be blood. The tunnels were a vast maze beneath the hill, filled with carvings like this, but the whole floor was flooded, and not much was discovered.

SOURCES:
Google Search for 'Bidston Windmill Satan Worship' to prove I'm not making this up.
First Body on Bidston Hill.
Wikipedia page for the windmill.
Last Edited by Ningan the Lone Ninja; 04-28-2012 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Eldír
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 11:58 AM
we have outfoxed the fox, which makes us very bloody foxy

View Posts: 4,785
Things that give you Goosebumps

What gives you goosebumps? What makes your hairs stand on end or send chills down your spine? Of course these things can be positive or negative; it can be pretty much anything. Music, an image, or just chalk scraping down a chalkboard.

I have a love-hate relationship with Skyward Sword (lol, get outta GCC, Zelda nerd), but damn this music gives me chills all down my back. In particular the bits starting around 1:45 and 5:55

So what gives you goosebumps, ZU?
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Boobs and Bossa Nova
View Posts: 4,455

This seems a lot like that "Fear" thread, I think.

But uh, that Dante's Inferno game gave me goosebumps.

3DS Friend code: 1822-0897-4163
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 12:12 PM
I may not be perfect... but my dog loves me.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nesi
Steam ID: AlkalineCandy

View Posts: 18,250

Primary thing that gives me goosebumps: COLD.

Secondary things:
* Opening of Game of Thrones
* Overly realistic torture and/or sec scenes in Game of Thrones
* Random people accidentally touching me on the bus. This is negative goosebump.
* DRAMATIC MOVIES. They always get to me for some reason. :>
Interestingly, dramatic people don't give me goosebumps. Haven't gotten any from Stony.
* Nutella.
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Inquisitor Darklaw Inquisitor Darklaw is a female United States Inquisitor Darklaw is offline
Gay for Darklaw
3DS ID: 0834 1855 6661
View Posts: 2,761

Openings or other important scenes from things I like.
A great or particularly meaningful song.
High pitched squeaky noise like rubbing Styrofoam.
Someone touching my neck or shoulders. This a no-no.
And obviously cold weather. Cold weather would classify as 50 degrees Fahrenheit or lower for me.
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 12:44 PM
<insertsomethinghere>
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandi
View Posts: 213

*Something ironic, either in an eerie way or a happy way.
* Cold weather obviously
* Rubbing my hand (or nails, 'specially nails) against rough ceramic or concrete, I literally cannot stand it
* Blood
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 12:51 PM
<insertsomethinghere>
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandi
View Posts: 213

The Ring - Cursed Video Tape ORIGINAL - YouTube
There's a multitude of things that are creepy enough to keep me up at night, but this is seriously one of them... that video creeps me out everytime, along with the whole movie.
Last Edited by Mandi; 04-29-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Link the Zora Link the Zora is a male United States Link the Zora is offline
Trying to get a room in the Stock Pot Inn since 2000.
Steam ID: NEVER!!!

View Posts: 9,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
The Ring - Cursed Video Tape ORIGINAL - YouTube
There's a multitude of things that are creepy enough to keep me up at night, but this is seriously one of them... that video creeps me out everytime, along with the whole movie.
Okay, I really don't want to see that link, out of fear that I'll get a phone call that'll say that I'll be dead in a week.

Funny thing is, a friend of mine watched it when this first came out, and she's still alive and well!
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Grok on
View Posts: 3,202

The normal cause for my goosebumps is music in some way. It usually plays an important role in scenes I get them from in movies as well. It's often a kind of atmosphere that triggers it, but also epic scenes or some that strikes some sort of emotional chord.

For example the Lord of the Rings. I get a lot of goosebumps during those movies. I can get them from books as well, but it's far less common. I seem to usually need some sort of audio. If I can imagine a scene from a movie while reading it, that's something different.

But it's often beautiful or powerful music that does it.

Heiđinn
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
View Posts: 5,648

I just watched MarbleHornets, just WTF...
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Anouki
View Posts: 35

For me it's the thought of the unknown space. Deep space, stars, possibility of life on another planet stuff like that. What really creeps me out are black holes. If you ever have seen vsauce's video about black holes you might understand why.

Travel INSIDE a Black Hole - YouTube

He mentions that as we get closer to the singularity our molecules would be violently ripped apart one by one. Ouch... It scares that crap out of me when I have been thinking about this all night, finally fall asleep and are having a dream that the earth has been sucked up by a black hole.

Oh yeah and I'm scared that pigs would go extinct and bacon would forever be GONE!
1 person liked this post: Eriks0n
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 02:31 PM
It feels like we only go backwards darlin'~
Send a message via AIM to George
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacskel689/
View Posts: 2,746

Everything in this thread makes me nervous. I've looked over my shoulder about ten times already, expecting something wicked scary to be behind me. XD

As for SMILE.JPG (I do think the original pic is cuter than the edited one :3), that creeps me the buck out. I remember looking on KYM a couple months back and stumbling upon that (I was looking at the Lavender Town article, which is also bucking creepy, as with Giygas, geez Nintendo ). It was night also. Home alone. Scared me ♥♥♥♥less.

Just to ensure everyone gets a good nights sleep, here!

Oh yeah, can't forget about BEN.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyKid View Post
I found that story of the Squidward's Suicide thing, and just freaked out. I haven't, and will probably will NEVER watch the video (if you're brave look up the STORY NOT VIDEO). Apparently one of the interns that did watch it commited suicide, read the story to really understand. Same with Suicide Mouse. When I say this I mean it: *DO NOT LOOK UP ANY OF THESE VIDEOS/ STORIES/ PICTURES IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED THEY CONTAINT VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES*
I looked it up and read it.

Last Edited by George; 04-29-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 03:56 PM
The King in Yellow
Steam ID: Gilgameš
View Posts: 346

I agree, can't forget BEN.

Too bad that one dried up. Or... Drowned? ; D

To work on your doubts and fears.

Give me the headline -- I'll give you the war;

A greedy and cold profiteer.
"
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Link the Zora Link the Zora is a male United States Link the Zora is offline
Trying to get a room in the Stock Pot Inn since 2000.
Steam ID: NEVER!!!

View Posts: 9,671

Quote:
I found that story of the Squidward's Suicide thing, and just freaked out. I haven't, and will probably will NEVER watch the video (if you're brave look up the STORY NOT VIDEO). Apparently one of the interns that did watch it commited suicide, read the story to really understand. Same with Suicide Mouse. When I say this I mean it: *DO NOT LOOK UP ANY OF THESE VIDEOS/ STORIES/ PICTURES IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED THEY CONTAINT VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES*
Seconded. I read the story, and while it disturbed me, it thankfully did not give me nightmares.

Just so that I can spare some of the idiots the bother of daring to go check: The graphic images are of dead people. DEAD PEOPLE!!! And I don't mean the peaceful dead kind, when they, for all intents and purpose, look like they're just sleeping. I mean the kind that keeps you up at night because of the violent, graphic imagery.
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Iris
Send a message via Skype™ to The Rose
View Posts: 1,115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anithene View Post
Who the hell with a single functioning braincell in their head shove a lobster, tail-end, up their vagina? Isn't it one of those things anyone would look at and go "Uh, that's not meant to go up there" or am I putting too much faith in common sense?

Had she done ANYTHING else but shove a lobster up her vag, this would have been all kinds of creepy, but I was laughing from there on out.

However, I have a horrible phobia of parasites, so that part alone was creepy.
The story is just creepypasta (joykiller once again), but I do believe that it does exist real ❤❤❤❤ed up people who has tried this in the first place. Wrong, very wrong.

Beautiful sig by Caleb.
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Anouki
View Posts: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdine View Post
I really dont believe the story on these..
But the with that half face seen on the picture, It sure is creepy..
I dont know why but It just gave me the creeps..
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Iris
Send a message via Skype™ to The Rose
View Posts: 1,115

Hey. So creepypasta and urban legends are great. We know that most of the stories are fake while some turns out to be real. Read this article to see the urban legends that turned out to be real:

The 5 Creepiest Urban Legends (That Happen to be True) | Cracked.com

it's a series of stories so it's not only those 5. Go and check them out :]

Beautiful sig by Caleb.
1 person liked this post: That Guy With a Face
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Fab Emblem
View Posts: 12,180

Crime in general. I seriously can't stop being disgusted at what you hear on the news about this and that gangrape, murder, assault, w/e...not to mention I don't like creepy-ass criminals hanging around my neighborhood. And sometimes ya hear gunshots a few blocks from here or so, eventually the policechopper comes swooping by and you just know some crap has gone down.
Like last week or so we heard some shots, then the next day we heard a taxi-driver in a nearby area got shot in the hip, though he survived.
I can't stand these damn gangsters and thugs defiling our enviroments like this. It's like cavemen fighting for territory.
Last Edited by ich Will; 05-05-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Eldír

Tags
creepy, creepypasta, happenings, holy crap