Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 432
Odd Urinal experiences and what do you (guys and girls) think of urinals?

This is a strange thread, but I'm too ashamed to ask girls what they think about urinals.
Ok, this is what got me thinking about this. My girlfriend and I were alone watching Liar Liar on tv. And "yes" we were making out. Well, all of a sudden, she asked me: "How can you guys use those!" I had no idea what she was talking about, so I asked: "Hunh?" And then she answered: "urinals! Those are sooooooo disgusting!" It was at the scene where Jim Carry's in the restroom.
So she asked me: "have you ever used one?" And I told her: "Well...yeah! I mean at one point in every guy's life, we're gonna have to use a urinal! If the stalls are full, you gotta pee somewhere!"

She then asked: "Well what if someone sees it!"

I answered: "Well, it's basically like some sort of understanding between guys. We just don't look at each other while using a urinal, that's nasty!"

She asked: " I'm pretty sure that at least one point in time someone probably took a peak just to mess with you."

And then I remember an incident. She was basically right! So I told her this story: One time I was using a urinal at school (about two years ago, when I was still in high school) and some guy started to use the one next to me. I kinda noticed him looking towards me, but I wasn't really paying attention. Then all of a sudden the guy tells me: "Man! I see you're thinking of them cheerleaders!" That was the most uncomfortable moment of my life! And embarassing!

Well my girlfriend hasn't stop joking about that after I told her saying:" Lucky guy!" and "did you date him too!" And she says she's happy girls don't have some sort of urinal device in their restrooms.

I really don't like urinals, most guys I talk to don't either. It's just a quick substitute for a toilet.

What do you girls and guys think about urinals? And (to you guys) has anything strange ever happened to you while you were using a urinal? Should we make a petition to ban all urinals? (just kidding!)

Translation: "Not to us, O Lord, but to Thy Name give glory!"

Oath of the Knights templar. Who were the Knights' templar? In laymen's terms, some bad-a$$ warrior monks who protected pilgrims on their way to the Holy land.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:06 PM
10 years is here!!
View Posts: 12,153
Re: Odd Urinal experiences and what do you (guys and girls) think of urinals?

Bets on how long this takes to get locked?

5 bucks on two more posts
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Light Spirit
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason

View Posts: 9,807

I'll raise you 5 bucks, Mirren.

And probably call a mod to lock it :/. You gotta be kidding me... weird thread, charles O_o.

EDIT: Not locked? Heh.

Just to contribute, yes, I use urinals. No, no one looks. Yes, most people don't use the bathroom during school anyway because, yes, the bathrooms are nasty.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Previously lord-of-shadow
Send a message via AIM to Max Nichols
View Posts: 7,991

I have no problem with urinals.

Heck, if a guy wants to admire my dick... I can only applaud his good taste
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Phaptastical.
View Posts: 2,758

Meh, some kid looked at me once. And said "Wow." That's pretty much it, it was weird, but it made me feel better.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:20 PM
I have no idea.
View Posts: 4,183

I don't have a problem with them.

And I can't say I've ever noticed anyone glancing in my direction. I guess I am self-concious, though. I tend to make sure there's a space between me and the next person, or I'll just use a normal toilet if there's too many people. Still, I really don't have an overly huge deal with them. They're convenient.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 432

I know this is a weird topic, and I won't be surprised if a moderator shuts this thread down (it is kinda innapropriate!) Most of you are betting money that this thread will be closed! (LMAO) But come one, it is something that guys (even the ones who like privacy) are forced to use when all the stalls are full. I could care less whether or not I use one, but I guess since I'm use to my bathroom (walls and door) I prefer a stall.

I know a lot of you guys are saying: "I'd kick his butt if he looked at me" I would probably say that too is someone asked me what I would do. But apparently, when the guy did look at me, I was too shocked to say anything! I just walked away and gave him a look of shock, and he kept smiling at me. when I walked out of the bathroom, the thought crossed my mind to go back in and kick his butt, but I didn't know if he was insulting me or complementing me. It sounded like some sort of sick complement. He seemed impressed, but I still think the guy was sick in the head!

Well, Lord of shadows responded to this thread, so I guess it's not going to be locked (you're a moderator, right?)

Translation: "Not to us, O Lord, but to Thy Name give glory!"

Oath of the Knights templar. Who were the Knights' templar? In laymen's terms, some bad-a$$ warrior monks who protected pilgrims on their way to the Holy land.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Knight of Skyloft
Send a message via AIM to Ascalion Send a message via Yahoo to Ascalion
View Posts: 807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasa
I don't have a problem with them.

And I can't say I've ever noticed anyone glancing in my direction. I guess I am self-concious, though. I tend to make sure there's a space between me and the next person, or I'll just use a normal toilet if there's too many people. Still, I really don't have an overly huge deal with them. They're convenient.
there's a thing somewhere on the web about that...it's called urinal etiquette or something...

Meh, nothing wierd's happened to me because of urinals, so I see nothing wrong with them.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Classic Old School Action
Send a message via Skype™ to Lozzie
View Posts: 9,461

last time i checked, SearanoX is an admin, and he ALSO replied

Urinals are designed to allow less peakage than needed...and since the last time I checked, your pants will cover you from diseases... then lean in more...you won't show much meat than needed

hehe
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:34 PM
I lol you
View Posts: 2,539

Necessary evil - I don't really care if someone uses the urinal next to me. I just stare straight ahead anyway. But as a rule, I'll only use the urinal between two people as a last resort.

And what's with three? Always three, and if not three then, like, a hundred.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Classic Old School Action
Send a message via Skype™ to Lozzie
View Posts: 9,461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-04
there's a thing somewhere on the web about that...it's called urinal etiquette or something...

Meh, nothing wierd's happened to me because of urinals, so I see nothing wrong with them.
I remember seeing that urinal etiquette... it was more like a test...you always stand with a urinal between you and the other person

And if it's crowded, get the hell out...it's prolly a homosexual bathroom
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Hyrule_Soldier Hyrule_Soldier is a male United States Hyrule_Soldier is offline
Nuts.
View Posts: 1,638

I was bored, and I looked up something. If anyone cares, they do make urinals for women. No joke. And yes, I was bored. Still am.

Been a while since I used a urinal, I go to the stalls because of the almost complete privacy it gives. I've only had one bad experience with a stall. I was at a school dance and had to go really bad, but I don't want to talk about it.

Final Fantasy VII - Voices of the Lifestream
This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
Clan of Wisdom, me smart.
"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 53

lol, I don't use public restrooms, I have a horrible hygiene thing. I'll only use it if it's really well kept. and I don't know why but I can only use a urinal alone or with those dividers in between, and even then, if there are strange people ALL around I can't urinate. hmm, lol there was that time at disneyland I really had to go and thought, oh eff it, I'm going and I don't care. I remember going in and my best friend went in the one next to me, (it was crowded) and we just carried out a conversation while urinating. good thing there were dividers, I don't think I'd be best friends with him if he was checking out my penis. lol well anyway on with the thread.
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:55 PM
2 Years
Send a message via AIM to Jace
View Posts: 1,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-of-shadow
I have no problem with urinals.

Heck, if a guy wants to admire my dick... I can only applaud his good taste
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Man, that really got me laughing. No, I dont have much of a problem with urinals, I only use the school ones during class because at break people think its fun to run around and shake you around when you pee
. Only thing about them is when someone does look, or when u have to go really bad and u get backfire reflection that speckles your pants so u need to make sure you have distance .

"Hard work pays off tommorow, laziness pays off today."
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:57 PM
seriously unban me from the chatroom you gits
Send a message via AIM to Kedsy
View Posts: 769

Urinals are a great place to check out the packages of your fellow man. That, and to smell and breathe in the sweet air of urinal cakes and hot penis.

Oh, and they're the perfect place to begin a "loose pube" collection. Damn, I'm getting randy.
Last Edited by Kedsy; 11-08-2004 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 6,455

Ah, there's always a reason why we tried to block the other people's views when we are relieving ourselves in public washrooms. But really, I can't believe some guys want to look at other dudes' wangs. I mean, that's just wrong, even if they were trying to compare the size of one with another and stuff.......
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 11:18 PM
I lol you
View Posts: 2,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedisar
Urinals are a great place to check out the packages of your fellow man. That, and to smell and breathe in the sweet air of urinal cakes and hot penis.

Oh, and they're the perfect place to begin a "loose pube" collection. Damn, I'm getting randy.
Okay Keds, it's been a long time coming, but you're finally my hero.
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Lone Gunman
Send a message via AIM to Sir Chuc
View Posts: 2,816

You know? The concept of a female urinal is plausible.. but.. I reckon it'd be avoided rather than used O_o;

I remember a urinal being so clogged with giant-wallet-sized urinal cakes, that splashback was inevitible.
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-09-2004, 12:11 AM
X-ELINK!!111!!!
View Posts: 2,505

I normally just take one at the far end and try to keep my body neer the urinal as to minimize the likelyhood of someone seeing. I personally see nothing wrong with them, and like was said, there is a universal understanding that no one is to look down or to the sides...

Play with fire and get burned:
|X| |X|

Call me a "fool"
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Royal Hylian
View Posts: 980

I don't care I'm just here to tell you yes they have made womens urinals http://www.solsup.com.au/greenman/femaleurinal.jpg thats it I don't think I have to say anymore about why a lot of women object to using them

Tags
experiences, girls, guys, odd, urinal, urinals