Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-27-2011, 10:02 PM
?
Steam ID: Foofs
View Posts: 8,397
Re: Something Not-So-Good You Did?

Oh I used to do this sort of stuff all the time in middle and high school. But I've since outgrown most of these. Let's see.

-In middle school I saw an open locker, took an alarm clock from a classroom, put it inside cranked it to tick for a few hours. I guess a teacher finally walked by there and flipped the ♥♥♥♥ out thinking it was a bomb. School called the bomb squad and we all got to go home early. Awesome.

-In high school for fun when I didn't feel like going to History id pull the fire alarms. Since there's so many crowded hallways I always got off spot free.

-Stole my dad's car when I was 14, went joyriding and crashed it into a tree. My dad was more impressed than mad that I managed to drive stick for 5 miles from the house before I hit a tree. Ty arcade machines I guess.

-Oh junior year in highschool me and some friends would ask out the most disgusting fattest girls we could find and tell them to dress up all fancy and meet us at various locations like a fancy dining establishment or the movies or something, and then not show up. Admittedly I sorta regret doing that since that's pretty low even for an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ like me. But it was funny at the time. Probably would apologize if I ever saw or recognized any of them. Assuming they didn't try to shoot me first.

-Stole the answer key to a bio exam in high school. Shockingly got 100% on that exam. Crazy huh.

-Sold a kid oregano saying it was weed for the bargain price of $70. Best $70 i've ever earned.

-In Java I snuck into the class early with a friend and we screencapped the screen with all the icons, made it the background and removed all the icons from the desktop and hid the toolbars. Watching people click on an icon and get super confused when nothing happen then get even more perplexed when they clicked on the toolbar only to have nothing happen was great.

-Senior prank was taking every desk out of the classrooms and stacking them into a huge pyramid in the quad.

-Told a friend as a prank that he should totally ask one of the hotter "popular" girls in high school to prom and that he totally did have a chance (I thought she'd say no and go with one of my teammates for sure). This unfortunately backfired because they're married now. Not much of a prank eh?

-In middle school skipped school to go see Star Wars Episode II. Got detention. Skipped that to go see a hockey game.

-Once for a football game me and a friend pretended to be too injured to play when we just wanted to play Mario Party at his house. Our team suffered one of it's biggest homecoming losses by a huge rival school because they suddenly had to sub in for starting QB and the #1 cornerback. Put a pretty big damper on homecoming lol.

There's more I'm probably forgetting.
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Pyrokinesis Master
Send a message via Skype™ to Kailuh727
View Posts: 396

When I was in 7th grade, I accidently kicked a girl in the face...yes, accidentally. Me and this girl have always butted heads, and in 7th grade, she was in my gym class and after we had gotten changed, I wandered out towards the bleachers and found a sweatshirt, so I picked it up and asked whose it was. This girl came flying at me like a bat out of hell and she was hitting me, punching me. She chased me up to the top of the bleachers and was literally on top of me, so I tried to kick her off me and she bent down too low and my foot connected with her face. At first she just stood their in disbelief and just quietly walked down the bleachers. Only when she realized she could get everyone to feel sorry for her did she begin to cry like a baby and need an ice pack and how she was going to need braces and she was going to have her parents call the cops on me.

I got two lunch detentions. The best part about this was that I was the one that emerged the hero. No one felt sorry for her. I don't regret it for one second.
Last Edited by Kailuh727; 10-27-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
3 people liked this post: Cornelius Fudge, Electricut, Golddron Sex
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Cornelius Fudge Cornelius Fudge is a male United States Cornelius Fudge is offline
Nine Tailed Jinchuuriki
View Posts: 3,190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailuh727 View Post
When I was in 7th grade, I accidently kicked a girl in the face...yes, accidentally. Me and this girl have always butted heads, and in 7th grade, she was in my gym class and after we had gotten changed, I wandered out towards the bleachers and found a sweatshirt, so I picked it up and asked whose it was. This girl came flying at me like a bat out of hell and she was hitting me, punching me. She chased me up to the top of the bleachers and was literally on top of me, so I tried to kick her off me and she bent down too low and my foot connected with her face. At first she just stood their in disbelief and just quietly walked down the bleachers. Only when she realized she could get everyone to feel sorry for her did she begin to cry like a baby and need an ice pack and how she was going to need braces and she was going to have her parents call the cops on me.

I got two lunch detentions. The best part about this was that I was the one that emerged the hero. No one felt sorry for her. I don't regret it for one second.
Lol, people these days wouldn't give a crap about that girl. They would think I'd be a dick if I did the same thing.
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 12:27 AM
sudo !!
View Posts: 6,294

Not in the right mindset soon after Christmas, going around with my friend at ungodly hours of the morning in a residential area. Took all the Christmas trees people had sitting on the curb for recycling/trash pick up and leaned them against the front doors of the homes so when the door opened the tree would fall in. Definitely not the brightest thing I've ever done. But still. It seemed fantastically funny at the time.

Our way of saying happy new year.
Last Edited by Saber; 10-28-2011 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
3 people liked this post: Coconut Water, Electricut, Keith
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 AM
GH3O ▲SS
View Posts: 1,394

I was in a teacher's office back in the ninth grade making a call with my research group and I leaned back onto the teacher's painting she had on her office wall (It was on a wooden frame, a very weak looking one) and it fell to the ground snapping the frame.

The office worker told us to quiet down (presumed we were horsing around probably) and we left as soon as possible.

The teacher never found out and I went to the front office a week later and she had it leaning against her wall. I think she though that the hook holding it up broke or something because I never got in trouble or one of my group members who this teacher hated got in trouble.

I feel bad for it but ♥♥♥♥ owning up to it :S
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 08:33 AM
"Once you go Inuit, you're always into it."
Send a message via Skype™ to Ahluk
View Posts: 7,048

Well, one of my friends challenged me to see if I can throw a rock over my neighbors house. I tried, and broke a window.

I attempted a backflip in our schools swimming pool (which was only like, 5-6 feet deep). I tried it, and hit my head on the edge, and cried
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 11:45 AM
GIMME BACK MAH RUPEES
Send a message via Skype™ to hijuliaa
View Posts: 2,474

I just had Taco Bell. I'll regret that in a few hours.
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to Xeruh Send a message via Yahoo to Xeruh Send a message via Skype™ to Xeruh
View Posts: 303

One time, in a decent fit of rage (over something immensely inconsequential) I broke my bedroom window. Albeit, didn't think it'd break that easy, due to it's size (it was probably somewhere in the vicinity of four feet long easily). Have a scar due to that, not really a proud moment. In general a lot of issues due to my anger issues. Got into fights plenty often, and not happy about it.

Beyond that, lately I'm not feeling very happy about how I treated my boyfriend. I've... been a bit harder on him than I should have been about some things... and due to how things are, it isn't easy to fix right now.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 19

My Sophomore year of high school (Which was 12.5 years ago). A group of us decided to sluff our 3rd hour seminary class. To go meet up with another group of people. Anyways to make a long story short. On the way back to school traveling 100MPH+ the driver at the time was unlicensed, and lost control of the car, and flipped which ejected myself, and a girl out the back window of the car.

To this day still have the scars for a reminder, it has also made an impact on things such as coordination and etc.
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Self esteem? Don't have any.
View Posts: 647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
-In Java I snuck into the class early with a friend and we screencapped the screen with all the icons, made it the background and removed all the icons from the desktop and hid the toolbars. Watching people click on an icon and get super confused when nothing happen then get even more perplexed when they clicked on the toolbar only to have nothing happen was great.
Classic. Have you ever plugged an extra mouse into the back of someone's computer and watch them freak out when they couldn't control the page scrolling uncontrollably? Fun times.

Quote:
-Told a friend as a prank that he should totally ask one of the hotter "popular" girls in high school to prom and that he totally did have a chance (I thought she'd say no and go with one of my teammates for sure). This unfortunately backfired because they're married now. Not much of a prank eh?
Whats this? Proof that Mafoofoo did something good?
Last Edited by Chozo Knight; 10-28-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Candlejack Stole My Ti
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pikestaff/
View Posts: 83

When I was about eight years old and at school I shoved my friend in a locker, shut it, and locked it. Nobody knew the combo. The janitor had to come break it open.

I have no idea what compelled me to do it. I guess I thought it would be funny, at the time. My friend didn't really care, afterward-- we were still friends.
Last Edited by Pike; 10-28-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 03:33 PM
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozo Knight View Post
Classic. Have you ever plugged an extra mouse into the back of someone's computer and watch them freak out when they couldn't control the page scrolling uncontrollably? Fun times.
Nope but I recently bought and programmed a remote control to work with my friends TV. So now everytime I drive by his condo I turn his TV on and off or change the channel. He has no idea why it happens when it does lol.

Quote:
Whats this? Proof that Mafoofoo did something good?
Well I didn't mean for that to happen so I get a pass.
2 people liked this post: Chozo Knight, Cornelius Fudge
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 04:16 PM
The Artist Formerly Known As Flex Buffchest
Send a message via Skype™ to Sgt. Pepper
View Posts: 2,854

-You know those times where you get so pissed at a teacher, you flip them off when they turn around? They turned to me as I did it. They questioned me and I said that I had sprained it during a football game and had to put it in a brace, but I had forgotten the brace at my house. For about 2 weeks, I had to where a brace on my finger to show that I had sprained it.

- Nailed my friend in the balls so hard so many times, he can't have children. (Literally. He was at the doctors and he will be unable to have children)

- I'm the reason that my 6th grade teacher quit teaching.

- Told a number of ❤❤❤❤❤es to go ♥♥♥♥ themselves in high school, because I would not date them.

- Stole a number of books from my school in my youth.

- Destroyed my friend's drums in Rock Band.

- Asking chicks out and never actually going through with the date. Like, I'd keep telling them "ooh, my aunt had an operation. Can't go." And I'd use any excuse I could find just to lead girls on and then tell them how much I hate them.

I have a lot more, but those are the only ones I'm willing to share for now.
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Self esteem? Don't have any.
View Posts: 647

Quote:
Nope but I recently bought and programmed a remote control to work with my friends TV. So now everytime I drive by his condo I turn his TV on and off or change the channel. He has no idea why it happens when it does lol.
hahaha nice.

Quote:
Well I didn't mean for that to happen so I get a pass.
I kid kid, I kid. I just find it somewhat heartwarming that a happy ending can come out of a "prank" like that. I mean where would they be if you didn't decide to mess around with them? But yeah, I guess you do get a pass.
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 05:33 PM
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozo Knight View Post
I kid kid, I kid. I just find it somewhat heartwarming that a happy ending can come out of a "prank" like that. I mean where would they be if you didn't decide to mess around with them? But yeah, I guess you do get a pass.
Not making me take care of their kid. That's for sure.
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Horror of the Deep
View Posts: 16,068

I took a girl's virginity and then cut off all contact with her

I'm not proud of it, but that's what went down
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Sheikah
Steam ID: tiny_ekamon
View Posts: 524

I stepped on a toddler's crotch at an amusement park; she was sitting on the foot path cross-legged in the middle of a crowd, so it wasn't entirely my fault! Awkward as ♥♥♥♥, let me tell you. She gaped at me as I ran off in shame, must have been 14 at the time.
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-29-2011, 01:25 PM
so ridoclus
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordan
Steam ID: deafas♥♥♥♥
View Posts: 10,866

My friend and I took the ten commandments stone tablet from in front of a church last night FOR THE DARK GODS. We then literally broke the ten commandments when we tried to wedge it into my trunk.
FOR THE DARK GODS
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Cornelius Fudge Cornelius Fudge is a male United States Cornelius Fudge is offline
Nine Tailed Jinchuuriki
View Posts: 3,190

This isn't really something bad, but when someone jacked my chair in class, I decided when he was about to sit down, I'd grab the chair and he'd fall. Didn't know that would work, but it did.
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xeno

View Posts: 20,621

I did it with the pastor's daughter - we were both very young. Probably not something I should have done.

Do I regret it? Pfft, no.
Last Edited by Xeno; 10-29-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Coconut Water