Once when I was in Argentina I was walking down the road and there was this little girl dressed up as a princess. She motioned for me to bend down closer to her level. And when I did she gave me a hug!
YES. I particularly like the Fridge Horror, Fridge Brilliance, and Fridge Logic. That site scares me.
For example, this:
Originally Posted by TV Tropes
This one is highly subjective of course, but Bowser has seven kids, the Kooplings and Bowser Jr. (not to mention the possibility of the Koopa Kids). Bowser is never seen with a wife of any sort, and he constantly tries to kidnap princesses for no apparent reason. Think about that for a while. The whole "Mama Peach" thing from Super Mario Sunshine doesn't help much either. Although at the end of the game, Bowser admits that Peach isn't really Bowser Jr.'s mother.
* Arguably, this is still Fridge Horror, since the fact that Peach had to think about whether or not she had a) had sex with a giant fire breathing turtle and b) given birth to said turtle's son, also a giant fire breathing turtle, and came to the conclusion it was true means that she must be the mother of at least one of Bowser's kids
- Dogs that do cute things like try to take their toy duck everywhere they go or hold onto the leash when you put them back in their cage and try to leave, gets me every time (I work at an animal hospital)
- The smell of dogs, I purposefully don't have a shower after work to see if anyone likes the smell too (cause if they do I would love them forever)
- Aside from the dogs thing, I also like the smell of horses
* Watching my iguana proceed a plan she made up. She usually fails.
* My N64.
* My 3DS.
* Get past a really hard/tricky/annoying part of a game.
* Recieve a handwritten letter.
* Win a debate.
* Depressing music (yes it makes me happy xD).
* Cold air.
* Waking up early in the day.
* Buying a new game and loving it.
* Having an awesome meal.
* Playing with cute puppies/kittens (seriously, who does'nt like that?).
* Having a good drawing-day.
* Coming up with great ideas for my theater.
* Watching new episodes of tv-shows I like.
* Finding stuff from my childhood (like pokémon-cards) aaah, the nostalgia.
* Getting my wishes fulfilled.
* Finding an awesome book.
* Meeting my old classmates.