Once when I was in Argentina I was walking down the road and there was this little girl dressed up as a princess. She motioned for me to bend down closer to her level. And when I did she gave me a hug!
The Brotherhood of the Jeep. (Jeep owners will know what i mean.)
Halloween and all the Halloween decorations ever.
San Francisco (By extension, the SoMa district)
Dancing with hot goth chicks.
Vampires (not of the sparkly variety)
The "finding a secret" chime from Zelda.
A good BM in the morning.
Zay being a bit of a smelly.
Deep bass-baritone voices.
When my beasts do something adorable.
October in general.
Silver's Jellyfish Jam video.
Driving on the freeway.
26 Ósnotr maðr
þykkisk alt vita
ef hann á sér í vá veru
hitki hann veit
hvat hann skal við kveða
ef hans freista firar ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ You can still PM me for the clan test! A Dream of Ice And Fire: 4900-2186-7042 Animal Crossing Dream Suite
YES. I particularly like the Fridge Horror, Fridge Brilliance, and Fridge Logic. That site scares me.
For example, this:
Originally Posted by TV Tropes
This one is highly subjective of course, but Bowser has seven kids, the Kooplings and Bowser Jr. (not to mention the possibility of the Koopa Kids). Bowser is never seen with a wife of any sort, and he constantly tries to kidnap princesses for no apparent reason. Think about that for a while. The whole "Mama Peach" thing from Super Mario Sunshine doesn't help much either. Although at the end of the game, Bowser admits that Peach isn't really Bowser Jr.'s mother.
* Arguably, this is still Fridge Horror, since the fact that Peach had to think about whether or not she had a) had sex with a giant fire breathing turtle and b) given birth to said turtle's son, also a giant fire breathing turtle, and came to the conclusion it was true means that she must be the mother of at least one of Bowser's kids
Originally Posted by Avalanchemike
pokefags woke the dragon and are gonna find out they're not weak to ice types
- Dogs that do cute things like try to take their toy duck everywhere they go or hold onto the leash when you put them back in their cage and try to leave, gets me every time (I work at an animal hospital)
- The smell of dogs, I purposefully don't have a shower after work to see if anyone likes the smell too (cause if they do I would love them forever)
- Aside from the dogs thing, I also like the smell of horses
* Watching my iguana proceed a plan she made up. She usually fails.
* My N64.
* My 3DS.
* Get past a really hard/tricky/annoying part of a game.
* Recieve a handwritten letter.
* Win a debate.
* Depressing music (yes it makes me happy xD).
* Cold air.
* Waking up early in the day.
* Buying a new game and loving it.
* Having an awesome meal.
* Playing with cute puppies/kittens (seriously, who does'nt like that?).
* Having a good drawing-day.
* Coming up with great ideas for my theater.
* Watching new episodes of tv-shows I like.
* Finding stuff from my childhood (like pokémon-cards) aaah, the nostalgia.
* Getting my wishes fulfilled.
* Finding an awesome book.
* Meeting my old classmates.
I'm so stressed out all the time cause I feel like there is just so much to keep up with, especially with school. I'm really far behind. It would be better if I had fewer classes to worry about. I get overwhelmed after my first 3 classes. Can't focus on everything so I end up ignoring it all. I need to just drop some classes and get things under control. Before it ends up effecting my GPA.