This song gives me nostalgia from late middle school. When my biggest worries were just major crushes that I had, and how I'd struggle to talk to them and everything. The song itself gives me an optimistic feeling, thinking of summer.
- Autumn weather (those really crisp days with hardly any clouds in the sky, especially late in the afternoon when the sun is all bright and orangey..it's been like that the past few days and I love it! Looking forward to when the leaves start changing colors)
- Buying new dresses or shoes
- The relieved feeling after you finish an exam and hand it in
- Baking cookies and giving them to people <3 (I like doing that more than eating them myself, lol)
- Being able to sleep late (or falling asleep really early and being able to wake up naturally really early, like 5 AM or so)
- Helping people out whenever I can
- Drinking coffee when the weather is cool/cold out
- The smell of fresh air and clean laundry, also the smell of my favorite perfume ^__^
- Listening to music
- Putting on makeup
- Nostalgic things that make me think of my childhood (but at the same time, they make me feel kind of sad )
That's all I can think of for now
- - -
The World is closed by the walls
The birds are the only creatures allowed to fly beyond the walls
The birds are known for delivering forgotten dreams
- Girls that wear sweaters
-When I'm reading some poetry or listening to some music and the message just "clicks", the emotional response that follows
- Making someone laugh heartily
- That feeling before going to work on a cold winter day and all the surrounding sensations: the smell of coffee, crisp air, the gray overcast, the texture of a heavy coat, that gust of cool air that clashes with the warmth as you walk out the door, etc. Some people hate it, but I find it invigorating.
- For some reason I really enjoy the sound of boots against hard floors. Don't ask me why, I just really like the tapping.
- Downloading an album and finding that it's tagged 100% correctly
- Most libraries I've been in. I love the atmosphere.