Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

View Poll Results: Sexual Orientation?
Straight 120 84.51%
Gay 6 4.23%
Bi- 16 11.27%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#81 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 05:21 PM
I lol you
View Posts: 2,539
Re: Sexual Orientation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saderox
What!? Shame!? It would be more shameful if I was gay, but had to sleep with women, just cause everyone else has a problem with it! Wether he's God or not!
It would be most shameful if people mis-interpreted obvious sarcasm as a point from the other side.

Oh, and then there's this gem:

"if you disagree, well you're entitled to be mistaken and ignorant."

Thanks, zee. I was waiting for permission all this time.
  #82 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Lover of Ham
View Posts: 495

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipking
It would be most shameful if people mis-interpreted obvious sarcasm as a point from the other side.
oops... my bad! I'm just feeling really annoyed by this, that I guess I didn't read it properly... sorry!
  #83 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to randomgerudo
View Posts: 380

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Strange
Why does she think that?
Well dude, I don't have a boyfriend, so my mom thinks that because I don't want to wear make up or wear dresses and girly clothes, she thinks that I am gay. For Christ's sake, do I have to make out with a guy to prove I'm straight!?!
  #84 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 05:47 PM
I lol you
View Posts: 2,539

Yes. It's tradition. Also popping out a few babies would be a nice point-prover.
  #85 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 05:48 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 6,455

Rofl... You know, that's the thing with parents. When you are with a guy or a girl (depending on what sex you are), they would think that it is too dangerous because you both can't control yourself and start making out. But when you don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend (again, depending on what sex you are), they started to worry whether or not if you are gay!

What's with the parents these days!?
  #86 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 05:53 PM
You know who else has the best tacos in the city!?
View Posts: 3,630

Well, here's my preference. I'm straight. I like girls and girls like me *Oh yeah! Mister macho in da house ^__^* I'm not a homophobe. I have a gay friend, and he understands my preference, so we're cool about that. So, me is straight.
  #87 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 06:17 PM
We sell for millions
Send a message via AIM to Sage of Ice
View Posts: 1,577

Me? I'm straight. I like girls, and well, girls don't always like me...mostly because I'm not the most attractive guy in the world...then again, I've never had a guy hit on me before, so....would that make me half sexual? Man that was horrible.
Yeah, some homophobic people call me gay because I act a little different than all the other guys, ie, I don't hit on all the really hot girls (because I was brought up to not do that, so now I can't even if I wanted to. ) and a bunch of other stuff.
Oh, yeah, I'm "religious" if that's what you want to call it, but I don't have a problem with gay people either....
I'm just letting things go their own way, and I'll deal with it when it comes my way, but I'm not gonna mess someone else up for their beliefs, be it about sex, religion, or whatever else...

Glorious sig/avy done by Ghetto Thuggin. Visit his shop.....or else.....
Current Adoptees: wolfwarrior55, Krajhi Vril
All Grown Up: princess_zelda, CrushedHope
< Proud Christian
www.xanga.com/UNKEWLIOSO <My Xanga. Check it out
  #88 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 06:21 PM
?!מה פיתום
View Posts: 3,196

Quote:
Otherwise we'd all still be whacking black guys with sticks and telling women to get back to the kitchen and buy us more booze.
Some people still do and/or want to. >_<

But it's become socially unacceptable to do those things.

Gay bashing is next on the line, it looks like. Let us all rejoice.
  #89 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Swiggty Swag, whats in the bag?
Send a message via Skype™ to Nox
View Posts: 10,089

Dang, Tric, beat me to it
Anyways, being gay or lesbian is just somehting man(and animals) were given. All homosexuality is, is love. Heres a question for homophobes. If there is something morally worng about homosexualty, there must be something wrong about interracial love(OMG, my girlfreinds black, there going to lynch me!) and inter-religion love(ex. a Catholic loves a Jew), cause there diffferent than what you think love is.

Artwork. Why not critique so I can get better, plz :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I have a friend who once asked me if vaginas had taste buds. Because of flavored condoms.

We were 17
  #90 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Goron
View Posts: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgerudo
Well dude, I don't have a boyfriend, so my mom thinks that because I don't want to wear make up or wear dresses and girly clothes, she thinks that I am gay. For Christ's sake, do I have to make out with a guy to prove I'm straight!?!
Hmm... Thats kinda messed up.. I don't have a girlfriend but I'm not gay... meh. And a thing just popped into my head.. If a girl wears guys clothes (Which is very common) Why don't they consider them cross dressers as when Guys where girls clothes? lol
  #91 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Skyloftian
Send a message via AIM to Reamia
View Posts: 757

Zelink, homosexual love is based on lust. As is heterosexual love. One must lust for the type of person they love, meaning therefore all love is *kind of* based upon lust. But not entirely, of course.
  #92 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 10:15 PM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to punquinsprite
View Posts: 440

I'm a lesbian. My girlfriend's black and I'm white. She's Buddhist and I'm Christian.

So there.
  #93 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 11:12 PM
I have no idea.
View Posts: 4,183

I'm straight.
Alot of jerks have called me gay, most likely because of my hair, and because I don't think like your average guy, but that's just those idiots. I like girls.

And to touch on the other issue:
I've never had any negative thoughts towards homosexuals or felt strange around them at all. I've always belived that they deserve all the respect everyone else does. (and that it should NOT be an issue that the government is even remotely involved in >_>) Heck, recently, one of my freinds 'came out', and I was like, "Good for you! ^^". I mean, he's the same nice person that I've been freinds with for about 9 years, so why should that change our freindship?
That's right: It shouldn't.
  #94 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 11:34 PM
goes to the mayor
View Posts: 5,441

I'm straight, go to an all guy skool, have some gay friends, I'm a member of the gay/straight club, why? cuz it's the most wrong thing in the world to discriminate...
I love the ladies and they love me, so it's all good.

for all you homophobes out there, you should be laughing at yourselvs, why? simply put, your afraid....homo--> same (sex) --> phobia (fear)...so your afraid of gay people eh? Geez man they don't bite, i'de rather be afraid of spiders than gays and lesbians..geez
98% of the teen population is cool, 2% aren't
  #95 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 6,455

I think why people are afraid around gay people is because how they think people will view them as: part of the gay group(s). Normally, having a gay person as a friend is the same as having a person who is not gay. Unfortunately, because the society is still not fully accepting homosexuality, the actions of the gays will reflected negatively upon the person(s) next to them.

It's basically how our society thinks. If it thinks that gay = wrong, then many people will think having a gay friend = bad.
  #96 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 11:40 PM
Better Than You
View Posts: 665

Hehehe. Well, thats something of a mystery, even to me. I'm a fun person, so I flirt with every body, regarless of gender, or any other silly little difference, (race, age, social status ect). I have the ♣♣♣♣♣♣! sig because I'm a fun person and I'm showing support for all of my ♣♣♣♣♣♣! friends.

I think in todays society, Gender Roles are becoming less important, what traditionally defines 'men' and 'women' is becoming less important, and I refuse to block myself off to a potentially rewarding experience or relationship just because of somthing silly, like wether or not my potential partner has a penis or not.
  #97 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2004, 12:23 AM
Goron
View Posts: 113

ALERT: PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE GAY PEOPLE ARE NOT HOMOPHOBES! I REPEAT! PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE GAY PEOPLE ARE NOT HOMOPHOBES!

THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY SO SCARED THAT IF THEY SEE A NAKED PERSON OF THE SAME SEX THAT THEY MAY GET HIVES, etc... o.0
  #98 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2004, 12:34 AM
?!מה פיתום
View Posts: 3,196

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Though it's not a clinical phobia, I assure you whatever you're talking about goes by another name.
  #99 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2004, 12:56 AM
Not Standing Down!
Send a message via AIM to Mess
View Posts: 3,479

Homophobia is possible if you think about it... because say a Gay person does something to a Straight Person.. that scares them so much.. they become afraid of Gay...
I was sexually offended by a gay person once, and in which, befor I was offended, I asked them to leave me alone (was vocally offended, then physically offended), and they wouldnt, so I went to leave.. then I was physically offended... details will not be mentioned, but I know for a fact this person was gay (have seen him making out with another man befor) and so I always now have a slight fear but not really complete fear, I dont mind them, as long as they do not try anything on me.. because I'll do what I did to that person... and I won't have to deal with them again... just like that person.
  #100 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2004, 03:28 AM
idle
View Posts: 762

Hmm.. I'm straight (I think), but most of my friends think I'm bi =\
So.. Yeah.. Have to get back to you on this one

Tags
orientation, sexual