Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Coal Miner
View Posts: 31
Re: Official GC & Wii Zelda Glitch Thread

Once I was just sailing and then got hit by a shark. It replaced the king of red lions... and then about 10 minuets later when getting on it from the docks in windfall I went in the air and floated there... weird stuff!
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Deku King
Send a message via Yahoo to goronpower Send a message via Skype™ to goronpower
View Posts: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeOfBoredomXD View Post
Once I was just sailing and then got hit by a shark. It replaced the king of red lions... and then about 10 minuets later when getting on it from the docks in windfall I went in the air and floated there... weird stuff!
What did it replace the king of red lions with?
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Light Spirit
Steam ID: a6mzerosen
View Posts: 3,280

Is there anyway to play the game with Links normal clothes in TP? I want to play TP but I want something new to play with the games gotten boring on me :/
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-19-2010, 07:55 PM
gone with the ghost train
View Posts: 4,946

Game-breaking glitch in TWW is discovered. The glitch lets you hover! To do it, you need to die from an attack that knocks you (i.e. bomb explosion), but before Link gets up to do death animation, hold L and mash A+B until you start the hover, then you repeatedly mash B. It's quite a workout that is best to do with a turbo controller. You can pause in the middle of hovering to give your hand a break, haha.

You can use a bottled fairy to revive you wherever you land if you don't want the game to load you elsewhere. Or use the Tingle Tuner, as demonstrated below:

With this glitch, some people managed to skip the sail on a minimalist run. You can actually hover island to island with this, though it take a long time.

Note: This does not work in TP.
Last Edited by Eriks0n; 06-19-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Jiro
View Posts: 11,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikson View Post
Game-breaking glitch in TWW is discovered. The glitch lets you hover! To do it, you need to die from an attack that knocks you (i.e. bomb explosion), but before Link gets up to do death animation, hold L and mash A+B until you start the hover, then you repeatedly mash B. It's quite a workout that is best to do with a turbo controller. You can pause in the middle of hovering to give your hand a break, haha.

You can use a bottled fairy to revive you wherever you land if you don't want the game to load you elsewhere. Or use the Tingle Tuner, as demonstrated below:

With this glitch, some people managed to skip the sail on a minimalist run. You can actually hover island to island with this, though it take a long time.

Note: This does not work in TP.
That is really cool.
I wonder how anyone could discover this glitch?
Out of anger, perhaps?
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-19-2010, 10:04 PM

Haha, no idea. With this I would try to hover off the map, the borders where the KoRL stops you from going.
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Jiro
View Posts: 11,916

This video is a glitch that only works on the Wii version of TP, where you can kill the postman I am not sure when this takes place. It is a very bad glitch, and I wouldn't recommend it because it can slow down your Wii as shown here.
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by goronpower View Post
I just found a glitch (well it might not be). You can get to the triforce chart on outset island without a hook shot or a a full magic meter. First go to the highest rock on the island (by the bridge) make the wind go west. Then jump of and take out your deku leaf and stay near the stone wall and you make it to the ledge with the hole.
I have always done that, i thought it was supposed to be that way.
But it's probably a glitch.

Sig made by someone from this forum.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-23-2010, 08:21 PM
TwiliGenesis TwiliGenesis is a male United States TwiliGenesis is offline
Light, Shadow and Love
View Posts: 227

I didn't discover this glitch, but I haven't heard it anywhere else on the Internet so I'll post it here.
This glitch was discovered by batman9502 of YouTube.

Glitch: Cross the chasm leading to the boss room of the Forest Temple in Twilight Princess without all the monkeys
How to perform: Stand at the point at the beginning of the chasm right where the monkeys normally would swing to let you cross. Point your Gale Boomerang directly to the upper left of platforms the monkeys stand on and lock on. Now release your Gale Boomerang and right when the wind collides with the wall and starts coming back to you, take out your sword. Now, right when the boomerang is just about to return to Link, do a jump attack. You'll "super-jump" in the direction you're facing and land on one of the monkey platforms. Use jump attacks to climb up the monkey platforms and when you've reached the highest one, perform the glitch again but this time lock onto just above the door.
Effects: This way you can get to the boss without freeing all the monkeys.
My thoughts: This glitch is extremely helpful, and is even more so if you're a speed-runner. I don't usually use it, but if you're in a hurry or just don't feel like getting all the monkeys, this glitch can be used and is easy to perform.
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-03-2010, 03:17 PM
You act like you've never seen a German U-boat in the middle of a jungle before.
Send a message via Skype™ to English
Steam ID: Fcgfyv
View Posts: 4,972

I have a weird one. It's how to get into the field itself in WW. You take a Moblin and freeze it with the ice arrow. You knock it backwards on to the top of the hill that seperates the path and the field. You hookshot to him and you're up in the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddron Sex
You don't realize just how short 5'1" actually is until it walks into the waiting area of an airport and hugs you.
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Mogma
View Posts: 198

There is a way to get inside the bomb shop as wolf link on TP. (I'm not sure how many people know about this though) But you have to put yourself at the right angle under the watchtower so Talo or any of the other kids can't see you. You simply Change to a wolf, let Talo see you, and then run down and into Barne's shop using the open door/window. It doesn't really get you anywhere but it's kinda neat.

Oh yeah! I don't know if it's a lie, but my friend said that he got into Hyrule Castle early. I snooped around the whole thing, but can't find a way in.
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Sentimental Macchiato Sentimental Macchiato is a female United States Sentimental Macchiato is offline
Your daily 12 year-old in a cup
View Posts: 972

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuWarrior View Post
There is a way to get inside the bomb shop as wolf link on TP. (I'm not sure how many people know about this though) But you have to put yourself at the right angle under the watchtower so Talo or any of the other kids can't see you. You simply Change to a wolf, let Talo see you, and then run down and into Barne's shop using the open door/window. It doesn't really get you anywhere but it's kinda neat.
You can't get out, and Midna won't let you change into human form
Quote:
Oh yeah! I don't know if it's a lie, but my friend said that he got into Hyrule Castle early. I snooped around the whole thing, but can't find a way in.
You sure you can't? All you have to do is push the closed doors to open them, and if you want to get inside the actual castle, then you look for the key in the door to the right. All you really need in Hyrule Casle, if I remember, is the Hero's Bow, a few potions/fairies if you feel you can't go without them, and the Master Sword. I've never really done that and can't remember half the things you need in order to finish Hyrule Castle, nor if you can really do that.
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Super Mecha Death Christ
Send a message via Skype™ to Melpomene

View Posts: 11,894

Quote:
You sure you can't? All you have to do is push the closed doors to open them, and if you want to get inside the actual castle, then you look for the key in the door to the right. All you really need in Hyrule Casle, if I remember, is the Hero's Bow, a few potions/fairies if you feel you can't go without them, and the Master Sword. I've never really done that and can't remember half the things you need in order to finish Hyrule Castle, nor if you can really do that.
That big triangle/ diamond thing covers the castle. You can't get past it until Midna blasts it away. Unless there is a glitch to go through that
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Sentimental Macchiato Sentimental Macchiato is a female United States Sentimental Macchiato is offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melpomene View Post
That big triangle/ diamond thing covers the castle. You can't get past it until Midna blasts it away. Unless there is a glitch to go through that
Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that.
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2010, 05:25 PM

Super Swim glitch in TWW! This lets you run around while in WW mode by taking it out when forest water expires, and going into the water while in effect you can make him spin by holding up. The longer you let him spin, the faster he will swim (backwards) when you let go. Since the spinning is so fast, you can open the map to see which direction he's facing that can help you to know when to let go to blast off in the opposite direction you want it to happen. 1:20 to 2:10 is the good part.

Forest water needs to expire for this to work that takes 20 minutes is the only downfall. Though, with 4 bottles you can get the forest water several minutes apart to do it every few minutes 4 times.
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Mogma
View Posts: 198

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissZeruda View Post
You can't get out, and Midna won't let you change into human form

Remember when you gather the tears of light. You go into his shop as the wolf, and you knock over that dresser near the platform under the door/window. I think. Can't you use it to get out using the glitch? I dunno... The glitch is pointless anyway.

About the Hyrule castle thing... DUH! Early Master Sword Glitch! When you collect the tears the diamond isn't there is it? You just go human and waltz right up to those doors and open them. It should work! Shouldn't it? I'm not good enough to perform the glitch, so I might get a wii save...

EDIT: Um... I'm saying the duh to me, not any of you. I'm not trying to be mean, or... Hmmm.... What's it called? Flaming?
Last Edited by DekuWarrior; 08-09-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 703

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuWarrior View Post
Remember when you gather the tears of light. You go into his shop as the wolf, and you knock over that dresser near the platform under the door/window. I think. Can't you use it to get out using the glitch? I dunno... The glitch is pointless anyway.

About the Hyrule castle thing... DUH! Early Master Sword Glitch! When you collect the tears the diamond isn't there is it? You just go human and waltz right up to those doors and open them. It should work! Shouldn't it? I'm not good enough to perform the glitch, so I might get a wii save...

EDIT: Um... I'm saying the duh to me, not any of you. I'm not trying to be mean, or... Hmmm.... What's it called? Flaming?
Not to promote mah videos (or is it?), but this is about the closest anyone has come to getting to Hyrule Castle early in Twilight Princess, and be able to obtain all of the items to beat it, since we need the Double Clawshot to get past the hanging lanterns. Getting past that first set of doors somehow would be the biggest thing ever.

#78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2010, 11:10 AM
First cousin of the sister from the father of the mother's other daughter's son
View Posts: 286

Bah! None of you have posted how to keep the wooden sword!
REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR SLINGSHOT AMMO FULL

-At the beginning of TP, when you get the slingshot, take the big rock by the spring.
-Place it in the corner of the gate, next to the tree.
-Start to side jump , angled towards the rock and the gate.
-If you did it right, you'll be in the hole of the gate. If you did it wrong, the rock will have moved and you have to replace it.
-When your in the gate, button mash A while moving forward for around 5 minutes. When it's done, you'll hit the gate and land on the bridge.
-Proceed to free the monkey.
-You'll become a wolf, 'n' all, and when you become human, collect the wooden sword in your room.
-Voila! The orodon sword is replaced with the wooden sword. When equiping it, don't equip it twice! (E.g, you have it equiped, and you equip it again) Otherwise you'll lose the sword. You can change from the sword to the master sword and back without problem, keeping the wooden sword.

It makes enemies much, MUCH harder to kill.

Watch it
And be amazed by it's epicness

Brawl FC : 4940 - 9998 - 5005
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2010, 02:53 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 23

Not sure if this is a glitch
but my brother and I did it.
Ok in TP (wii) in the lakebed temple, just after you get the claw shot, to save some time, instead of doing the rest of the temple, go to the main room where the boss is stationed, and clawshot to the big light thing at the top of the room. Then with precision, jump off onto the boss door. You have to raise the water other wise. Its really quick, but not much of a glitch i guess
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepseacake View Post
Not sure if this is a glitch
but my brother and I did it.
Ok in TP (wii) in the lakebed temple, just after you get the claw shot, to save some time, instead of doing the rest of the temple, go to the main room where the boss is stationed, and clawshot to the big light thing at the top of the room. Then with precision, jump off onto the boss door. You have to raise the water other wise. Its really quick, but not much of a glitch i guess
Not a glitch. Plus you'll need the boss key. Good thinking, though.

Tags
glitch, official, wii, zelda