6th January 2004 - Just when you thought the season of good will was over; Nintendo has announced a fantastic game promotion, which will keep Nintendo GameCube owners everywhere in the spirit of things! Throughout January, gamers can receive an exclusive Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition disc when they buy one Nintendo title from a specified range or two titles from the popular Player's Choice range and then send proof of purchase to the Nintendo Service Centre (click here to read the Terms and Conditions that apply).
Highly sought after by gamers throughout the world, the bonus disc contains four classic Zelda games, The Legend of Zelda (NES), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64) and a fully playable demo of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo GameCube).
To qualify for this incredible disc, gamers must purchase one of the following Nintendo titles The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, F-Zero GX, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, 1080 Avalanche, Mario Party 5 or Eternal Darkness or purchase two from the following selection of Player's Choice titles Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, StarFox Adventures and Mario Party 4.
With the special Zelda bonus disc, gamers can reminisce and enjoy some of Nintendo's all time classics by revisiting Link's original adventures, which first debuted on the NES, back in 1987. So go on, get a piece of history, get The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition bonus disc!
I feel kind of jealous now. Since I am Canadian I only had a choice of registering my Cube, M&L-SS and MK-DD, Europeans can register other games, most of which I have already owned for a long time!
Originally posted by Windwaker I can't find proof of this anywhere on Nintendo-Europe.com. This seems weird. They say at Nintendojo that their source is Nintendo of Europe. But it doesn't seem to be on NoE's site.
There is an abvious reason why you can't find it.
Announced in an exclusive future article
They actually had the word 'future' bolded on the site, heh.
Sounds good for all of Europe if the future article pans out. On thing is, how did they get a future article?
Whoa, great! I just got Mario Kart: Double Dash. Or wait... Did I get it too early? Anyway, I got it like 4-5 days ago, do you think I can get the CE disc? I hope so. Why aren't we getting Adventure of Link? We should be worthy more than that, we get to wait more for game releases, and that is how they make up for it... Ah well...
NINTENDO - "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: COLLECTOR'S EDITION" PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands aged 16 or over (referred to as "you" or "participants"). Employees of Nintendo of Europe GmbH ("Nintendo"), their families, households, or agents are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, except where clearly indicated.
3. A copy of "The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition" software title (featuring four The Legend of Zelda titles) for the Nintendo GameCube ("Zelda") will be sent to eligible participants who make a qualifying purchase in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion. Offer is subject to availability. Only one application per household.
4. To qualify to receive a copy of Zelda you must make a valid bona fide retail purchase from a retailer in the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands between 1 January 2004 and 31 January 2004 (inclusive) of either:
(a) one of the following Nintendo GameCube software titles: Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, 1080º Avalanche or Mario Party 5; or
(b) two of the following Nintendo GameCube software titles from the Player’s Choice range: Luigi’s Mansion, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, StarFox Adventures or Mario Party 4.
No other Nintendo GameCube software titles are included in this offer.
5. To claim your copy of Zelda, please send your full name and postal address, together with the original till receipt (please take and retain a photocopy before sending) confirming your qualifying purchase, to: Nintendo Zelda Promotion, Nintendo Service Centre, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire, PO6 1TR, to be received no later than 27 February 2004. Only valid original till receipts will be accepted. No other proofs of purchase will be valid.
6. Following validation of your application, you will be sent a copy of Zelda and your original till receipt will be returned to the address supplied with your application within 28 days of validation of your application. No cash alternatives or postal reimbursement will be available.
7. Applications or accompanying documentation which are late, incomplete, altered, illegible or damaged will be invalid. Nintendo accepts no responsibility for applications, accompanying documentation or copies of Zelda which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting of an application is not proof of delivery.
8. Attempts to redeem this offer by any other means (e.g. direct with the retailer) will be invalid. Nintendo reserves the right to reject any applications which it deems, in its reasonable opinion, to be invalid or fraudulent.
9. For any enquires relating to this promotion, please contact the Nintendo Service Centre on 0870 60 60 247. Calls are charged at the National Rate to the caller.
10. By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of Nintendo shall be final. This promotion shall be governed by English Law.
Promoter: Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Nintendo Center, D-63760, Grossostheim, Germany.
Yes, I do live in Sweden... I am in fact already a member at Club Nintendo. Do I get the disc automatically for being a member, or do I have to send a photograph of the disc and all that? We don't have a camera, we used to have one, but it's gone.
Ah finally, a chance to get the disk without attempting to save up pitiful amounts of stars. Even if Adventure of Link isn't on it, I'm only after it for Majora's Mask. Guess I'll be off to buy some players choice games this week.
Originally posted by William Zelda4ever Yes, I do live in Sweden... I am in fact already a member at Club Nintendo. Do I get the disc automatically for being a member, or do I have to send a photograph of the disc and all that? We don't have a camera, we used to have one, but it's gone.
Go here at the bottom of the article it tells you what to do you're already a member