Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-21-2006, 05:17 AM
Mogma
View Posts: 155
sold out....

amazon uk have sold out of wii's. hmm. does anyone think nintendo will ship in more wii's before december 8th or atleast xmas? is this gonna be a familer story i wonder. i doubt any one in the uk can buy a wii off the shelf on release day unless they have pre-orderd awhile back. hmv said they are not taking any more orders either
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-21-2006, 05:48 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 10
Re: sold out....

Fella, don't talk to me about that site! I had been on until midnight last night in case they put them up then, but they didn't. I then woke up at 8:30 and waited until 9:00....still nothing! I eventually waited until 09:35 and still nowt and I had to go give my girlfriend a lift to work. I come back at 09:55.....SOLD THE **** OUT!

Hopefully good ol' Woolies won't let me down with my preorder with them
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Goron
Send a message via AIM to jmunkymunk
View Posts: 414
Re: sold out....

i feel sorry for you. i think its a bit messed up they didnt start taking preorders until about 9.40 am, and then were sold out about 20 minutes later. im lucky i managed to preorder mine from there, when it got to about 9.30 i debated whether to turn off my computer and check again in an hour or just restart it as it was going slow, thankfully i restarted it and when i went back onto amazon it showed the preorder screen,it said they had one left and i ordered it (thhough this could have been what everyone saw cause orders were limited to 1 per customer)
and about woolworths: they`ve never let me down before. i got my gamecube from there when everywhere else was booked up with preorders, and i also got OOT from there in the same situation! i would have bought my wii from there, but im ill so i cant go out for a month or so.
goodluck anyway
Closed Thread

Tags
sold