$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#101 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Fanboys make the world go round
View Posts: 2,178
Re: TP Hype Thread II: The Revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorturedArtist View Post
Hopefully this article I just read is false. The latest news is that the factory making the Wii is having problems with it and might delay the launch until 07. Im praying that its false.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=5146
WOW that truly does suck...thats all I can say about that.
  #102 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 652

OMG, if they delay Wii my heart will break. I don't know if I can take it. In further news, let me begin a rumor:

It is my humble opinion that the "secret" cover they embargoed for NP until September 1, I think that IT IS Zelda and the cover is official art that reveals a romantic relationship between Link and Zelda. Ok, whay do I believe this? A gut feeling. Instinct.

You all will ignore me when I am wrong but if I am right you bow to me.

And please disgregard my siggy. It does in no way indicate wishful thinking on my part.

My Art Studios: www.klewstudios.com
  #103 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klew View Post
OMG, if they delay Wii my heart will break. I don't know if I can take it. In further news, let me begin a rumor:

It is my humble opinion that the "secret" cover they embargoed for NP until September 1, I think that IT IS Zelda and the cover is official art that reveals a romantic relationship between Link and Zelda. Ok, whay do I believe this? A gut feeling. Instinct.

And please disgregard my siggy. It does in no way indicate wishful thinking on my part.
The exclusive isn't going to be on Zelda. There's a picture of a bomb ticking down and it says "a new wii game". TP isn't a new Wii game...it's been known for awhile that TP is coming to the Wii.
  #104 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Zora Warrior

^Where's the pic? Can you link, please?

#105 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Murder View Post
It also said new exclusive Zelda Twilight Princess article.
Where did it say that?

And Klew....here's a link to that picture. It's in the first post there on the gamestop forums.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums...ic_id=24944169
  #106 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 12:36 AM
Twili
View Posts: 463

There will be no more Inside Zeldas.
  #107 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Hylian Knight
View Posts: 2,574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klew View Post

I would love to see that. It would make the game so much more exciting., Deep storyline, romance with Zelda, it would really bring out a strong meaning.

Miyamoto has laughed at the idea numerous amount of times. And even hinted it might happen.

What he did say would happen is that Link is shown in adolescance. He'll hold his sword in a "cool" way. He'll do many things like a late-teenager. But what he did say in an interview is: Teenagers usually have girl-boyfriend relationships. That gives me the impression that there will be romance between them. Just imagine walking into EB and there'll be a large picture of Link and Zelda side-by-side with a castle in the background, the wolf on one side, the logo at the top and maybe midna and ganondorfs face behind them. That would be awesome...
  #108 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 10:41 AM
Goron
View Posts: 252

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/

the cover for the new ONM issue is battallion wars as ye can see on the link above, the free gift is a zelda dvd, with alot of zelda stuff from the past 20 years, according to ONM's front page, the magazine will have new tp shots (screens.) and artwork, probably new info too.

they'll also have a contest in this issue in which you can win a wii with a copy of tp.

check this link for the article: http://forum.officialnintendomagazin...395c7d139da81e
  #109 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 01:09 PM
Eater of Moblins
Send a message via AIM to TorturedArtist
View Posts: 282

Wow great, I wonder if that will be in the american nintendo power also. Well lets hope for some scans.
  #110 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Goron

Quote:
Wow great, I wonder if that will be in the american nintendo power also. Well lets hope for some scans.
probably not, they said it was exclusive, but the dvd and or screens could always appear in a later issue of np. and scans will probably arrive tommorow.

this is a bit off-topic, but a funny thing is, that battalion wars 2 wasn't supposed to be at leipzig gc, it was suppose to be a exclusive to ONM, meaning they would be the ones that would have revealed it first,

maybe the advertisement with the bomb was for this game, (then again, maybe not.)

edit: again off topic, but it seems the battalion wars 2 feature will be ten pages long, and will have a whole lot more then what was revealed at the LGC, check ONM's reply on the go nintendo page.

the article: http://gonintendo.com/?p=5192#comments
Last Edited by game-freak; 08-31-2006 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #111 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Zora Warrior

Boy, I bet they do a similar thing with American NP. And we only have to wait until tomorrow to see what the big deal is!

Obviously, this isn't the "embargoed" cover. Come on--in a world of instant info on the web, who would embargo info in America and let it come out in Europe? That certainly cannot be the big secret. It's Batallion Wars for goodness sake.

#112 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by game-freak View Post
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/

the cover for the new ONM issue is battallion wars as ye can see on the link above, the free gift is a zelda dvd, with alot of zelda stuff from the past 20 years, according to ONM's front page, the magazine will have new tp shots (screens.) and artwork, probably new info too.

they'll also have a contest in this issue in which you can win a wii with a copy of tp.

check this link for the article: http://forum.officialnintendomagazin...395c7d139da81e
WOW NP dissapoints once again. The big exclusive is BWII lol? IGN's had gameplay videos up for days....NP is pathetic. I've said all along that their a joke. And the bonus Zelda dvd has NO NEW TP CONTENT on it. Plus, there is no new TP screens either.......go here and you'll see.....http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=1216
  #113 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 04:58 PM
Goron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrince1 View Post
WOW NP dissapoints once again. The big exclusive is BWII lol? IGN's had gameplay videos up for days....NP is pathetic. I've said all along that their a joke. And the bonus Zelda dvd has NO NEW TP CONTENT on it. Plus, there is no new TP screens either.......go here and you'll see.....http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=1216
but the dvd has never had the intention of containing new stuff, but appearantly there's a huge feature in the magazine about the history of zelda, and new screens of tp are included, i guess we'll just have to wait till tommorow, when the scans surface, till we find out.

ps, what did that link of yours say? cause i can't open the site, seems once i click one it, a download window pops up.
  #114 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Old Skool Zelda fan
View Posts: 1,184

Quote:
I really don't think NP was in on it. There latest issue came out a few days ago so obviously thet weren't held to the Sept. 1 info release. As an example look at the front page of the Hylia. http://www.thehylia.com/
  #115 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by game-freak View Post
but the dvd has never had the intention of containing new stuff, but appearantly there's a huge feature in the magazine about the history of zelda, and new screens of tp are included, i guess we'll just have to wait till tommorow, when the scans surface, till we find out.

ps, what did that link of yours say? cause i can't open the site, seems once i click one it, a download window pops up.
It had the cover of the magazine along with the zelda dvd...plus some NP subscribers comments about the this issue is pathetic. And he said nothing about new TP screens. In fact, the description of the magazine says "new TP screens and artwork". I'm almost positive that the new screens are the same high-resolution screens that IGN put up during the GC. They will be the same screens that have already been released but better quality. As for the artwork....I don't think that will be new either. But the screens are more than likely than the "new" screens that IGN put up.

And how come I can't get to the hylia website? Everytime I try to go it says internet explorer cannot find the page. Andy your right, it's only the european np that has this bwii exclusive and bonus zelda dvd.
  #116 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Old Skool Zelda fan
View Posts: 1,184

Quote:
It had the cover of the magazine along with the zelda dvd...plus some NP subscribers comments about the this issue is pathetic. And he said nothing about new TP screens. In fact, the description of the magazine says "new TP screens and artwork". I'm almost positive that the new screens are the same high-resolution screens that IGN put up during the GC. They will be the same screens that have already been released but better quality. As for the artwork....I don't think that will be new either. But the screens are more than likely than the "new" screens that IGN put up.

And how come I can't get to the hylia website? Everytime I try to go it says internet explorer cannot find the page. Andy your right, it's only the european np that has this bwii exclusive and bonus zelda dvd.
I had the same problem with that site all day yesterday. Drove me nutty!
  #117 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 05:13 PM
Goron

Quote:

hm interesting, ill just see what happens tommorow, gonintendo or some other site will probably get some scans.
  #118 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 05:40 PM
View Posts: 1,117

I've learned to not get my hopes up when it comes to that magazine. They better have some exclusive stuff this time, cause if they don't it's the 3rd time in a row that they lied, which obviously isn't going to do them any good.
  #119 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 05:57 PM
Eater of Moblins
Send a message via AIM to TorturedArtist
View Posts: 282

Whats wrong with nintendo. They are really upsetting me, this isn't going to help their sales. A very small percentage wants bwwii anyway. Nintendo should kno by now that everyone wants TP info.
  #120 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2006, 06:06 PM
The incidental artist!
Send a message via AIM to Iroas Send a message via Skype™ to Iroas
View Posts: 3,621

Quote:
Whats wrong with nintendo. They are really upsetting me, this isn't going to help their sales. A very small percentage wants bwwii anyway. Nintendo should kno by now that everyone wants TP info.
Bah, cheer up..

Has it ever come to your mind that maybe there's a reason for why they're keeping it a secret? Trust me, not being spoiled anymore might be the best thing for us all.. It gives nintendo the all powerful element of surprise.

When searching for a treasure chest I don't wanna know what's inside it, I want to open it and find out! Y'know what I'm sayin'?

Tags
hype, revenge