Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ

Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 27
OoT and OoTMQ?

I've played both of the games, and I have found NOTHING different between the two. I've seen a picture on the case that shows Link battling those Skeleton Warrior things, with like 58 small keys and the area around him is really really dark. How do I do these miniquest things on MQ and what do they do?

"Behind this mask... Is another mask!" - Kakashi Hatake

92% teens would be dead if Abercrombie Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

"{THE UCHIHA CLAN JOIN US}your just jealous of are masterfull UCHIHA POWERS instead of being crushed why not join now"

You see that right above this? It's the biggest piece of BS you will ever see with the words "Uchiha" in it. This is better: "Hey, you wanna join the Uchiha clan? Good, now the only requirements are this: Take a long walk off a short cliff."
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2006, 05:57 PM
SeriousDiscussion
View Posts: 24,034
Re: OoT and OoTMQ?

There are a good notable differences between the two games.
While, yes, they are almost identical, a few of the dungeons are completely re-worked, with new challenges to face.

For example, you can find Cows stuck in the stomach lining in Jabu Jabu's belly that work as switches (if I remember correctly) and the Great Deku Tree is drastically made more difficult.

However, a few temples stay the same...

To sum up - the Overworld is identical, as are a handful of dungeons, but most of the dungeons were revised and made much more challenging to do.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 5,680

OMG! I remember the cows too! I found it disturbing, and guessed Ruto has to feed them to that ugly useless fish.......poor Ruto, but poor cows too....it looks like they were getting digested.......

I thought most of the TMQ felt like it was changed for the sake of it. I remember a point where you actually have to take a bomb flower from Dodongo's Cavern, and jump down with it, taking damage. Or Lizaflos in Jabu Jabu's belly.......just felt otu of place....

You know its SEXY.

My friend's group. Join! http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...n-society.html
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Queen of Airheads

View Posts: 1,481

All the dungeons/temples in MQ have different puzzles than in the regular OoT. They are more challenging, but not too bad. Though some say they are actually easier... But at least they are supposed to be harder. They were for me. Anyway. I like the Master Quest, but prefer the original.

Tags
oot, ootmq