Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

View Poll Results: Which race do you want to return the most?
Zoras 22 41.51%
Kokiri 9 16.98%
Rito 5 9.43%
Koroks 1 1.89%
Gerudo 13 24.53%
Minish 3 5.66%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Goron
View Posts: 305
Returning Races

Which race would like to return the most? We know there's going to be Gorons in the game because on one of the trailers it shows Link fighting one. The one we haven't seen in the trailers that I want to retuen is probably the Zoras.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 04:51 PM
life's a ***** and i'm gonna spank it
View Posts: 6,197
Re: Returning Races

Zoras will probably be in the new game, I think they have been in every Zelda game ever. But I don't know that for sure since I have never played all of them.

I don't think the Ritos will be in TP, and I'm sure someone will give an awful long post explaining why or something, so why waste my time? (extreme laziness at it's best). Perhap there will a half Rito/Zora race, a "missing link" of sorts.

#3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xeno

View Posts: 20,787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkfan101
Which race would like to return the most? We know there's going to be Gorons in the game because on one of the trailers it shows Link fighting one. The one we haven't seen in the trailers that I want to retuen is probably the Zoras.
Although I am positve they will not have Korki children in TP, it still would be nice to see them .
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Crazy Sheikah
View Posts: 526

isn't there already a pretty solid thread about this? you guys need to check the site a lil more often....

Is Now Introducing...
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Goron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_master
isn't there already a pretty solid thread about this? you guys need to check the site a lil more often....
Where?
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Imaginary Light Imaginary Light is a female United States Imaginary Light is offline
There are plenty of fish in the sea. LOL jk, there's an oil spill.
Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light Send a message via Skype™ to Imaginary Light

View Posts: 1,785

I had to choose between two of them, but I would really like to see the Zoras and the Gerudo. They're my two favorite races. They would look really cool in TP, with the graphics and stuff like that!
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Nacho/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Nacho/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Nacho/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Knight of Skyloft
View Posts: 870

Zoras for sure. I think it would be cool to see both the evil and good Zoras in the same game. Maybe they have a war with eachother. Eh, whatever, but Zoras must return!

#8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Hylian Knight
View Posts: 901

I just want the HYLIA back. I didn't like that they were referred to as humans in TMC. Or at least, if it's after their downfall, then they should at least, in my opinion, have a name different than human.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-17-2006, 03:21 PM
ya rly
Send a message via AIM to SilentJoe
View Posts: 258

Out of the choices provideded... None. The only race other than the Gorons that I really liked were the Subrosians. I don't care if the Zoras or Minish are in TP, I don't want the Gerudos, and I really do not want the Kokiri/Koroks in the game. If they are (esspecially in their Kokiri form), I will beat myself over the head with the game case. Violently.

SJ

P.S. GO SUBROSIANS!
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Crazy Sheikah
View Posts: 526

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentJoe
If they are (esspecially in their Kokiri form), I will beat myself over the head with the game case. Violently.

SJ

P.S. GO SUBROSIANS!
video tape yourself doing that so we could all have a good laugh...now, i think i WANT to see those kokirirs and koroks in it

Is Now Introducing...
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Goron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentJoe
Out of the choices provideded... None. The only race other than the Gorons that I really liked were the Subrosians. I don't care if the Zoras or Minish are in TP, I don't want the Gerudos, and I really do not want the Kokiri/Koroks in the game. If they are (esspecially in their Kokiri form), I will beat myself over the head with the game case. Violently.

SJ

P.S. GO SUBROSIANS!
Oh yeah,forgot about the Suborsians. And the Gorons are in the game,so there'a sign of hope. And I didn't know 'Hylians' and 'Humans' are different. What's the difference?
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Sage of Wisdom
Send a message via AIM to Frost Guardian
View Posts: 3,082

I don't really know about the Ritos and the Koroks, not having played Wind Waker. I never really liked the Minish and the whole theme. It could counterbalance the darkness that Twilight Princess reportedly has, but I don't really care so much for having those kind of devices. The Koriki though, I'm not sure why, did fit into the concept and template of Ocarina of Time better than the Minish, even if they took on the persona of the childish. The Zoras were an interesting race. I don't really want a whole new aquatic based lifeform being introduced, but I do want some tangible form of one to eh, you know. I can't say I cared much for the Gerudos. Having a form of Hylian barbarians could have suited the little "outsider thievery" idea instead of creating a whole new race, in my opinion. So, either one of the previous two will do. I don't really have a perference.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Goron
View Posts: 136

I voted Zoras. I also read somewhere in a magazine article and Aonoma hinted that we might see Zoras. Aonomas exact wording was "Gamers will just have to see if we re-introduce Zoras in Twilight Princess" ...wich is pretty much a confirmation, because why mention it or hint at it if it werent true? to let us down? i dont think so
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-18-2006, 02:18 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 19

No one loves the Koroks. No wonder they disappeared...

Although it's nice to see old races in new games, I also enjoy discovering new races.

My favorite were the Gerudo. Possibly because my favorite temple was also the Spirit temple in OoT.

Gorons... kind of scared me. I still don't know why.
Last Edited by Arias; 01-19-2006 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Goron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arias
No one loves the Koroks. Now wonder they disappeared...
I like the Koroks! They're just 3rd favorite after Gorons and Zoras.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Top o' the mornin', Monkey Boy.
Send a message via Skype™ to -XI-
View Posts: 350

I voted Zora as they seem to be the smartest of all the non-human type races and I would love to see some kind of war between the Hylians and Zoras. I dunno, maybe theking planned to build a city over lake hylia and they all revolted or something.

Plus there isnt much chance of seeing minish in the game anyway. Un less of course you can see them in wolf form as they can talk to dogs, cats and cuccos in TMC.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

#17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-18-2006, 09:29 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 107

I hope the gerudos make a comeback. I mean, come on, a whole race of hot redheads that could beat the crap out of you. They were so awesome, girl power, you know? I wouldn't mind seeing the kokiri again, but once you're tall and they're short, they lose thier edge.

Special Thanks to Yunsung for making this pretty sig and avatar.

XD
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-19-2006, 08:18 AM
Hylian Knight
View Posts: 901

Quote:
Oh yeah,forgot about the Suborsians. And the Gorons are in the game,so there'a sign of hope. And I didn't know 'Hylians' and 'Humans' are different. What's the difference?
Pointy ears and the ability to use magic. Seriously, I think it would be more accurate to call them elves than humans, anyway. Sure, they aren't long-lived, but what do that have to do with anything? In Tolkien's world there was a human who lived for 500 years. Well, okay, he was the brother of Elrond, an Elf. But Elros, though being the most long-lived, wasn't the only Númenorian who lived for a long time.

In my opinion, the only real difference between elves and humans are those pointy ears. And, of course, a stronger sense of magic.
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Adm Manhammer Adm Manhammer is a male United Kingdom Adm Manhammer is offline
Alpha Male
View Posts: 9,870

I voted Gerudos, but under the condition that we're not expected to sneak past them. I want to charge in on horseback, behead a few desert dames and set fire to the fortress! Is that so wrong?

Days since last signature update: 0
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-19-2006, 10:58 PM
View Posts: n/a

The races that I think should retune tp are the Zora, Grons, and Rito thaer all my favorites I think it would be cool if there in the new zelda.

Tags
races, returning