Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#41 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 04:23 AM
It's certainly does look like a fish...
View Posts: 281
Re: Twight Princess to play with Revolution Controller

TP is screwed if delayed to Nov 06-PS3 will be out, 360 will probably be in the swing of things by then, and Revo-it will be overshadowed big time...
  #42 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 06:09 PM
Well, I've got me a horde around you, now don't I?
View Posts: 695

Quote:
Originally Posted by V99
Hmmm sounds good. But The Revo is way to far away to care about if its NEXT November >_>
Just bring on TP for GC please?@#!
I second this notion! I'd just like to play it on GC. Whenever the Revolution does get released, I'll probably play it again with the Revolution controller. It could prove to be a completely different experience.

{Sig and Avy made by the amazing Sizzlin}
  #43 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Goron
View Posts: 136

Didn't Reggie already confirm TP for an April release somwhere? Anyway I think making Tp compatible with the Revo in ingenius. It'll give it great replay value after I beat it on the gamecube. From what Iread on that interview they already did it anyway.

Miyamoto-"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever"
  #44 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Goron
Send a message via AIM to Jamie
View Posts: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronaroth
TP is screwed if delayed to Nov 06-PS3 will be out, 360 will probably be in the swing of things by then, and Revo-it will be overshadowed big time...
i dont think the 360 is going to get into the swing of things anywhere other than america

the numbers in japan are even worse than the xbox's numbers, and the titles are not coming out fast enough. It is also costing game creators lots of money to make games and probably arent making as much profit anymore, thus the 360 will probably lose the interest of independent companies.

If nintendo uses their displaced mapping technique that they have patented(basically they can make 250 polygons look better than xbox models which run around 5000), it will be cheaper and faster for developers.

This is why the Revolution and PS3 will defeat xbox 360. 360 was rushed, and now it will lose the race. Revolutions cheap price will attract people at first, then due to the pure innovation and fun, the price will stay the same and more will purchase. I can see Sony and the big N being very competitive in sales even though nintendo "doesnt care" about that competition.

-Webmaster of Zelda Zone
  #45 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 09:38 PM
ZU eats *****
View Posts: 626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herooftwilight
I don't want to have to wait another damm year for the game to be released,
in my opinion, that would be the stupidest idea to delay the game once again,
people are going to lose interest in the game.
The more it gets pushed back the more people will get interested! Dont get me wrong, I want it out as soon as possible.
  #46 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Whore
Send a message via Yahoo to Acid
View Posts: 3,721

So your saying that it will be on the rev. platform too!? Now I don't know which one to get!

[Sig by Liah]

#47 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to Linkman18 Send a message via Yahoo to Linkman18
View Posts: 67

No dude its going to be for both rev. and Gamecube but in the rev. it will be a new feture or some thing but nintendo better have taken the time to make the game better for the cube cause of course it was meant for the gamecube and rev. is not comming untill late fall 2006
  #48 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Goron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
So your saying that it will be on the rev. platform too!? Now I don't know which one to get!
Ok what I got from that interview was that TP is for the GC but they spent some extra time on it so when you put the disk in the Rev it will be able to play using the Rev controller. I don't think they're making a second one for the Rev only.

#49 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-29-2005, 05:42 AM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 305

If the article turns out to be true and we can indeed play TP with the Revolution's controller it may very well turn out to be great, but the fact is, for the time bieng I'm not that hyped about Revolution. I love my purple cube and if 2006 is going to be the year when it finally "dies" I want it to go out with a bang called Twilight Princess. I want to squeeze the game to the fullest using the control scheme I'm used to and only after that worry about the changes the Revolution can bring to the gaming experience... I can only hope Nintendo doesn't delay the game any more and that we can finally play in Q2 2006, preferably April...
  #50 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Black Mage
View Posts: 110

Is this so-called "news" supposed to be the new information Nintendo promised us before the end of the year? If so, that's pretty sad, especially for people like me who don't give a good gorram about the Revolution's controler. To each their own, I mean, but I personally don't like it, and if this news is the new information they promised, that's pretty sad.

Currently playing:
~The King in Cinderella.
~The Greek/Big Jule in Guys and Dolls.
  #51 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Goron

I don't think it is the news they promised.

#52 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to Link_the_legend
View Posts: 2

I think your wrong :mad: :mad:, because Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma declared that they wanted to incorporate more features and improve the game even more, plus they wanted extra time to add new levels, more depth and even higher quality to Zelda: Twilight Princess and they said nothing about rev stuff.
Last Edited by Link_the_legend; 12-30-2005 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 04:51 AM
Hikari Kirameku Hikari Kirameku is a female United States Hikari Kirameku is offline
*~* Sparkling Light *~*
Send a message via AIM to Hikari Kirameku Send a message via Yahoo to Hikari Kirameku
View Posts: 261

If they delay TP to the end of next year, I will be royally pissed. I don't care about the next gen systems at the moment, and I really could care less about the Revolution. I just wanna play the new Zelda game. I'm also hoping for an April release, because then I could get it as a birthday present. If Nintendo's smart, they won't delay the game and tick off the fanbase any more than they have.
  #54 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Knight of Skyloft
View Posts: 870

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino DX
Yes indeed!

I don't know if any of you remember, but a month or two ago i started a thread suggesting that the extra developement time on TP may be being used to convert the game so that people can play it in a different way when the revolution comes out.

Well, guess who just got proved right! It was confirmed in issue #115 of NGC magazine (january edition), which i recieved on my doormat this morning.

IMPORTANT: THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS ONLY OUT ON REVOLUTION.
It is still due to come out on the cube, but it means that a short number of months after it's release, anyone who buys a revolution will be able to replay it with an entirely new control system.
How the new system will work exactly is not yet confirmed, but i'm sure we all have a pretty good idea, seeing as there have been at least 5 threads about it's possibility.

It was also mentioned in the article, that every character is fully motion captured, and each one is being individually modelled. which i'm sure everyone will agree is very good news, and a hefty task aswell, considering the number of characters there are likely to be, based on screens from the village scenes and the shot of the town that was released in august.

so there you go, I am officially some sort of oracle.
It's not official, man. So don't get too excited.

#55 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 04:31 PM
It's certainly does look like a fish...
View Posts: 281

um Japan is the only country that doesnt care about Xbox- Xbox does fairly well in Europe from what I hear from Europeans.

NOTE: I am not a MS fanboy if people think that- I just hate biased judgements-I love and play all three consoles before any judgment is passed. and Xbox1 did better than GC everywhere BUT japan.
  #56 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 06:51 PM
%p7.nft p#&t12_.
View Posts: 298

This is a cool announcement. I would've thought anyone who said something like this was a complete moron if it weren't official, but it just goes to show that anything really can happen.

I hope that it's actually a cool feature and not half-assed. It would really suck if it were flawed and we were waiting all this time for nothing. But enough pessimism.

The optimism is that this could be freakin' wicked if pulled of correctly. I want to swing my sword! I'm glad that I will be able to sooner than I'd thought. I wonder if it's possible to soup up the graphics a little when playing it on the new console? Exciting.
please could you stop thenoise im tryin a get some REST? from all the unbornchikkenVoicesin my head? huhwhat'sthat?? when i am king youwillbe first against thewall with your opinions which areofnoconsqequence atall huh what's that??
aaaaaaaaaaambition makes you look very ugly k ic k i ng sq ealin g gu c ci l itt le pig gy
"you dont remember "why dont you remember my name? offwithhishead man offwithhisheadman! why wont he reme mber my name?▪" ""i guess he does_▪"

Tags
controller, play, princess, revolution, twight