Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Hatsune Miku Hatsune Miku is a male United States Hatsune Miku is offline
Time Machine
Send a message via Skype™ to Hatsune Miku
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Urbandonment.
View Posts: 13,914
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 100 percent chance that I am HotDog.
__________________
Poop apples.
Bricks are like donkeys.
Boats take for ever to eat.
Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Pseud O Nym
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 04:00 PM
齐天大圣 齐天大圣 is a male China 齐天大圣 is online now
Sage of The Palace Behind the Waterfall
Send a message via AIM to 齐天大圣 Send a message via Skype™ to 齐天大圣
Steam ID: 福瑞克
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 俄亥俄州
View Posts: 2,620
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 30% chance I am Painis cupcake...and there is a 70% chance that if I was, I'd have to eat you
__________________

我不要死!我不要你们死!- 孙悟空
师傅啊,五百年没人来看我!- 齐天大圣
你害怕老孙的如意金箍棒吗?! - 美猴王
Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Pseud O Nym United States Pseud O Nym is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Twilight Realm
View Posts: 3,052
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

I calculate a 50% chance that I am not here right now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Khaoabunga Khaoabunga is a male Chile Khaoabunga is offline
Custom User Title
Steam ID: Khao84 Wii U ID: KhaoMortadios 3DS ID: 1075-0789-4675
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: What, isn't the flag enough?
View Posts: 11,233
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There's a 100% chance that this statement is false.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Pseud O Nym United States Pseud O Nym is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Twilight Realm
View Posts: 3,052
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 96% chance that you are right.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 08:34 PM
齐天大圣 齐天大圣 is a male China 齐天大圣 is online now
Sage of The Palace Behind the Waterfall
Send a message via AIM to 齐天大圣 Send a message via Skype™ to 齐天大圣
Steam ID: 福瑞克
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 俄亥俄州
View Posts: 2,620
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

there is a 30% chance of rain, and a 100% chance I will be pissed when it rains
__________________

我不要死!我不要你们死!- 孙悟空
师傅啊,五百年没人来看我!- 齐天大圣
你害怕老孙的如意金箍棒吗?! - 美猴王
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 08:59 PM
Link's Ponytail<3 Djibouti Link's Ponytail<3 is offline
I could hairdly believe my eyes!
Steam ID: linebeck1000 Wii U ID: 678546 3DS ID: 3566-1649-4774
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In yo belfry snatchin yo bats up
View Posts: 3,888
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow View Post
There's a 100% chance that this statement is false.




There is an 84.876 (repeating of course) percent chance that I am actually a bat.
__________________
Last Edited by Link's Ponytail<3; 03-19-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 09:00 PM
AgentNimble AgentNimble is a male AgentNimble is offline
Hylian
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Above the world, with a balloon.
View Posts: 626
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

The chances of me being a knight are 50%.
__________________
Signature in progress.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Kikaider Antarctica Kikaider is offline
Jiro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Not here
View Posts: 11,923
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

The chances of me still being on this forum a year from now are at 77%, unless I get banned, that is.
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Princess Kaguya Princess Kaguya is offline
Thread Killer
Join Date: Oct 2011
View Posts: 3,020
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 79% chance of changing my avy.
Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Navii_ Navii_ is a female United States Navii_ is offline
Navii!
Send a message via Skype™ to Navii_
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
View Posts: 692
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

Theres a 50% chance that I'll get something to eat for my fussy stomach.
__________________
Hey! Listen!!



Happy member of the Farore Clan
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Pseud O Nym United States Pseud O Nym is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Twilight Realm
View Posts: 3,052
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

I calculate a 100% chance that I like both Navi and Fi.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Cíntia Cíntia is a female Brazil Cíntia is offline
Hylian Musician
Send a message via Skype™ to Cíntia
3DS ID: 2981-6970-6399
Join Date: May 2008
View Posts: 464
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

I calculate a 0,00000000000000000000000000000000581396% probability that the next poster will be a 70 year-old female from Mozambique.
__________________


Sig by: @CintiaObscure
Art by: DarkML
Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Pseud O Nym
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Pseud O Nym United States Pseud O Nym is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Twilight Realm
View Posts: 3,052
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

I calculate a 99.99999847% chance that your prediction is correct.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 11:26 PM
Evaline Evaline is a female United States Evaline is offline
Summertime Sadness
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ABERDEEEEEN! WAY BACK! WAY BACK!
View Posts: 2,877
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 94% chance that a Zelda-lover is nearby!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Pseud O Nym United States Pseud O Nym is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Twilight Realm
View Posts: 3,052
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 43% chance that I am running.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Navii_ Navii_ is a female United States Navii_ is offline
Navii!
Send a message via Skype™ to Navii_
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
View Posts: 692
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

Theres a 10% chance that I'll be continuing my drawing.
__________________
Hey! Listen!!



Happy member of the Farore Clan
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Pseud O Nym United States Pseud O Nym is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Twilight Realm
View Posts: 3,052
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

I calculate a 100% chance that you made your awesome sig.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Yawn Antarctica Yawn is offline
Dat ain't Falco

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: D'oů les ręves viennent.
View Posts: 14,037
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 50% chance that the person under me will follow me on tumblr
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 01:02 PM
齐天大圣 齐天大圣 is a male China 齐天大圣 is online now
Sage of The Palace Behind the Waterfall
Send a message via AIM to 齐天大圣 Send a message via Skype™ to 齐天大圣
Steam ID: 福瑞克
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 俄亥俄州
View Posts: 2,620
Re: There is a ___% chance that ________

There is a 100% chance that isn't happening

*Edit* Sorry I just hate Tumblr
__________________

我不要死!我不要你们死!- 孙悟空
师傅啊,五百年没人来看我!- 齐天大圣
你害怕老孙的如意金箍棒吗?! - 美猴王
Last Edited by 齐天大圣; 03-20-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -