Total: 3200

Recruitment:
100 Skeletons
100 Manticores

Total: 200

Supplies:
standard equipment

Projects:
Imbue all weapons with a life drain ability (6/8)
Research and mass produce catapults (6/8)

Completed Projects:

Log: The dead continue to rise.
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Kaiser Conman21100 Kaiser Conman21100 is a male Prussia Kaiser Conman21100 is offline
Für Ihren Gott, dein Kaiser und das Vaterland!
View Posts: 2,022
Re: The Land Wars V9: The Kingdoms

Kingdom: The Conarian Empire (The Fatherland)
Day: 6
Capital: Conmanstinople
Army Name: The Conarian Warmarcht
Category: Industrial; Maritime; Human;

Troops:
3200 Soldiers

Recruitment:
200 Soldiers

Supplies:
Soldiers-
1) Long Spears
2) Long Swords
3) Tall Shields
4) Bows/Arrows

Projects:
Design Schematics For Ironclad Steamships (2/4)
Design Schematics For Cannons (2/4)
Construct Stone Walls Around All Cities And Their Ports (6/14)

Completed Projects:
Research New Technology—Steam power (4/4) (Completed Day 2)
Research New Technology--Gunpowder (4/4) (Completed Day 2)

Log:
Progress on all our designs and constructions is going smoothly. Conarians are a truly industrious people who shan’t be denied their rightful place as the most supreme race of beings the world has ever seen! Already I can see the petty little alliances forming to the South and I know that those greedy little pumpernickels have set their eyes on our most wondrous archipelago. But I don’t worry about the days ahead for our Fatherland shall be rest assured…oh yes…oh yes…

-Kaiser Conman21100
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-03-2012, 05:11 PM
♪ Spooky, scary skeletons ♪
Send a message via Skype™ to zoraluigi
Steam ID: zoraluigi
View Posts: 1,855

Stole Conman's idea to make the steam power a project that took 4 days. Hope no one minds.

Kingdom: Combined Lands of Rüach
Day 6
Capital: Foundry
Army: Grand Army of Rüach
Category: Industry -- mountainous

Troops:
1000 Dwarven Warriors
700 Manticore Warriors
1000 Orcish Archers
500 Orcish Warg-Riders

Recruitment:
Day 5
150 Orcish Archers
50 Orcish Warg-Riders
Day 6
200 Manticore Warriors

Total: 400

Supplies:
Mythril ore
Steam engines

Projects:
Begin the mass production of mythril armours of various sizes [200 at a time] (0/6)
Create designs for steam-powered locomotives (2/4)
Build a fortress in the northeast corner of the map (6/14)

Completed Projects:
Day 4: Research steam power for engines and the like (4/4)
Day 6: Build a large blacksmith area for crafting Mythril armour, etc. (6/6)

Log:
My gods, the blacksmith area is done! Finally, the production of stronger armour for all members of the army can begin.

It has been called to my attention that our neighbours to the south are amassing a fair army of their own. I believe I should wish to contact them.

To Conman:
I have noticed you amassing your army to the south. It has come to my attention that we have both created steam engines of some sort. Perhaps, then, an alliance could be formed? If it is to happen, contact me through private channels [via PM] so that we may agree on the terms of such an alliance.

May fortune smile upon you,
Belfaz-Ar, High King of the Combined Lands of Rüach, Dwarf King of the Mountain Uytrewq, and Ruler of the Thousand Mines
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Imagine chewing bubblegum with your butthole
Send a message via Skype™ to Sólsetur
Steam ID: solseturs

View Posts: 12,174

Kingdom: Tear
Day 6
Capital: Stone of Tear
Category: Wheel of Time - Magic. Marsh, forest, mountain.

Troops:

500 Mounted Knights. - Self explanatory.

200 Asha'man - Male users of the One Power. Can use fire to burn groups of fifty or so men at a time. Mainly used for defense units, but a handful may accompany an army at any time.

100 Aes Sedai - Female users of the One Power. Can use lightening to scare cavalry units. Can also heal wounds inflicted on soldiers/cause a soldiers fatigue to disappear. Healing is very tough on the soldiers body and may cause him to sleep. Getting rid of fatigue can harm a soldier due to the fact that his body is still tired, even if he doesn't feel that way. Usually accompany armies, but a handful can be used as reserve units for when a siege is underway.

1300 footman - Self explanatory.

1000 Aiel - Use spears as their main weapon. Also hold long ranged hunting bows for drawn out battles/fighting in the sky. Extremely stealthy.

Recruitment:

Total: 400 (day 5 and 6's recruitment)

Supplies:

Horses
Armor
Hunting Bows (Aiel)

Projects:

Develop Quick Reload Crossbow [6/8]
Train Raken Units [6/10]

Completed Projects:

Town/City/Fortress Descriptions:

Tear: Tear is a walled city, enclosed by an outer wall, middle wall, and inner wall. The walls enclose different districts, and each district represents one class of citizens. The outer wall encloses the poor. The middle encloses the market, most of the taverns/inns, and the middle-classed people. The outer wall encloses the wealthy and the Stone of Tear itself. Part of the city is sectioned off by one of the Ink River's branches. The river serves to distribute water throughout the city. The outer city encloses part of a marsh. The entire city is also surrounded by dense marsh-land, making it difficult to get there by land.

Stone of Tear: The Heart of the City of Tear, and the Tairen kingdom. It is, by itself, large enough to be called its own city - and it is, in fact. Along with the servants, the king, the kinds retainers, and other noble peoples, the Stone actually encloses a small populace of people who live within the Stone. The Stone even has a few taverns/inns.

The outside of the stone is riddled with arrow slits to fire at oncoming invaders and the only entrances is a rather narrow opening at the base of the Stone. The Stone itself was created from the One Power and, due to the nature of the One Power's forging, almost impossible to destroy. It would take immense explosions to even make the Stone crack - such is the strength it made from. It has stood thousands of years and has only fallen once - to the Aiel and the Dragon Reborn.

The inside of the Stone is catacombed with hallways heading to any part of the Stone. It's very easy to get lost - an army that made it in would have a hard time routing out the rest of the enemies forces due to the many pathways. It would be possible if the attacker had enough soldiers, though. The inside of the wall itself is filled with arrow-slits at certain points to allow archers to fire from specific points.

Islan: A decent sized fortress in the middle of the King's Wood who's purpose is to watch for invaders. Very small populace and defenses are few. Besides the stone wall and the few soldiers guarding it, there is almost nothing stopping an invader from taking it.

Sharn: Smaller than Islan, but more durable. It's walls are stone, but unnecessary. The mountains surrounding the fort discourage any enemy from attacking. Not many soldiers defending the fort. There are a good deal of civilians, however.

Log: Things are looking up for me. No one has attacked anyone yet; it's all just been threats, promises, and the build up of power. Maybe, just maybe, this can still be solved with peace. While I doubt this... it's very disconcerting to look at the size difference between the north and the south. It makes me scared that it will all be united by one man some day...

~The King of Tear

[11:32:44 PM] jordan: AM I THE WHY OF THE THINGS OR AM THE THINGS THE WHY OF I

Last Edited by Sólsetur; 02-04-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 4,001

Kingdom: Candyland.
Day 6.
Capital: Capital of Deliciousness.
Army Name: Defenders of Deliciousness.
Category: Magic: food.

Troops:
600 Cake Snakes- Snakes in various sizes that are made with a large amount of, and look remarkably like, cake.
500 Candycane Warriors- Large candycane-like warriors.
600 Gumdrop Warriors- Big, burly warriors who are made with, and bear a remarkable resemblance to, gumdrops.
500 Hubba Bubba Warriors- Large and thin warriors made almost entirely out of the sturdy bubble gum.
400 Hubba Dogs- Vicious, sturdy, large and small dog-like beasts made almost entirely out of the sturdy bubble gum.
600 Mouseyclairs- Chocolatey mice with incredible hearing and voice-replicating power.

Recruitment:
400 Hubba Dogs- Vicious, sturdy, large and small dog-like beasts made almost entirely out of the sturdy bubble gum

Total: 400

Supplies:
Food and food-based items

Projects:
Train all warriors to effectively use bows and arrows (0/4)
Create a coatable scent that causes non-food-based creatures to become body-shakingly hungry (so they're basically the same as fatigued, making them so hungry like they haven't eaten in a couple days) (0/8)

Completed Projects:
Design and mass-produce bows and arrows in many different flavors (6/6)-day 6
Create vicious Hubba dogs (6/6)-day 6

Log:
We are using magic to try and create a recipe for a scent that was lost long ago, due to us no longer needing it because after we had coated the entire continent with the scent, the other nations' desire for food was created and thus we didn't need to make them hungry (to "feed" our economy) anymore. However. Due to this war, we thought it might be a good idea to use it in the battlefield to make it harder for the enemy to focus and fight.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

#66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Kaiser Conman21100 Kaiser Conman21100 is a male Prussia Kaiser Conman21100 is offline

Kingdom: The Conarian Empire (The Fatherland)
Day: 8
Capital: Conmanstinople
Army Name: The Conarian Warmarcht
Category: Industrial; Maritime; Human;

Troops:
3600 Soldiers

Total: 3600

Recruitment:
200 Soldiers

Supplies:
Soldiers-
1) Long Spears
2) Long Swords
3) Tall Shields
4) Bows/Arrows

Schematics:
Cannon
Ironclad Steamship

Technologies:
Gunpowder
Steam Power

Projects:
Design Schematics For Ironclad Warships [A Combination of the Ironclad Steamship Schematics and the Cannon Schematics] (0/2)
Design Schematics For Muskets (0/4)
Construct Stone Walls Around All Cities And Their Ports (8/14)

Completed Projects:
Design Schematics For Cannons (4/4)--Completed Day 8
Design Schematics For Ironclad Steamships (4/4)--Completed Day 8
Research New Technology—Steam Power (4/4)--Completed Day 4
Research New Technology--Gunpowder (4/4)--Completed Day 4

Log:
The scientific achievements of our glorious Fatherland amaze me each and every day! Already our engineers have taken the time to utilize our new technologies by creating a wonderous new device called a steamship that shall carry our troops farther than they have ever gone before! And now, with the addition of the cannons our scientists have created as well, we have begun work on turning these steamships into formidable weapons of war! Riding off these successes, our engineers even believe we can make a smaller and more hand-held version of the cannon, called a musket, that can be used by individual soldiers in battle! With these great happenings we even sometimes forget that our national security is being met also by the addition of walls to all our domestic port cities. The Conarian Fatherland is truly a diamond in the rough of this pest ridden world!

-Kaiser Conman21100

To his highness Belfaz-Ar, High King of the Combined Lands of Rüach, Dwarf King of the Mountain Uytrewq, and Ruler of the Thousand Mines,

I am honored that you, my neighbor to the north, would come to me in the name of making an alliance between our two great nations. However, I'm afraid that such an alliance, while tempting, is not something that is in the best interests of the Conarian Empire at this time. I do hope you understand when I say that I must refuse your offer.

Sincerely,
His Royal Majesty and Supreme Commander of the Conarian Fatherland and His Warmarcht--Kaiser Conman21100
Last Edited by Kaiser Conman21100; 02-04-2012 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: JC Denton
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:49 AM
jcd ; bionicman
Steam ID: OatsNraisin
View Posts: 17,966

Note To Gamzee:

In the musty air surrounding castle Xerrathrox, a lone reptile approaches the gates. It arrives flashing, as if its skin was ablaze, holding a scroll out in its long, delicate fingers. The scroll reads:

Most Honorable Neighbor--

We are the Clan Hasskir. Our civilizations neighbor each other, but are separated by a vast range of mountains. I approach your clan requesting a mutual agreement for military passage between our clans. I believe it is in the best interest both our armies alike that two civilizations in such close proximity should be on peaceful terms.

--Clan Hasskir
Last Edited by JC Denton; 02-04-2012 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Bard of Time
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DirkStrider
View Posts: 4,552

Kingdom: Pack’s Domain
Day 8
Capital: Scarlet City
Army Name: Red Alliance
Category: Magic, Energy

Troops:
120 Red Samurai
130 Gold Archers
110 Silver Spearsmen

Total: 360

Recruitment:
20 Red Samurai
20 Gold Archers

Total: 40

Supplies:
Katanas
Energy Bows
Spears
Yellow Energy Tech

Projects:
Teach Red soldiers to use increased raw energy techniques (2/6)
Repair Gates leading to plateau tunnels (4/8)

Completed Projects:
Recruit General Malcolm Completed day 4
Research advanced raw energy techniques used by Yellow Pack Completed day 6

Log:

Nothing much to report. The gates are getting built, the soldiers have begun training. Just another day.

Letter to Midna Fan: Hello, my slightly physically improbable friend! I come to you with a request of an alliance, to be simple. Surely you've noticed others beginning to merge their strengths with their neighbors against their other neighbors, but I feel an alliance such as this could be just as useful. While we do not currently have any open trade routs available, it would be useful to be able to attack an enemy from two sides for either of us, or to have a retaliatory force at the ready should either of us be attacked by a common enemy.

Thoughts?
Last Edited by Electricut; 02-04-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 11:06 AM
we have outfoxed the fox, which makes us very bloody foxy

View Posts: 4,879

Day: 6
Capital: Solitude
Army Name: Penitus Oculatus
Theme: Industrial - Mountainous, Snow, Swamp and Tundra

Troops:
- Penitus Oculatus Archer - 660
- Penitus Oculatus Battlemage - 530
- Penitus Oculatus Warrior - 1000
- Penitus Oculatus Agent – 10
- Whiterun Guard - 290
- The Companions - 10
- Dawnstar Guard - 350
- Markarth Guard - 350
Total - 3200

Recruitment:
- Penitus Oculatus Warrior - 100
- Penitus Oculatus Agent - 45
- Penitus Oculatus Archer - 20
- Penitus Oculatus Battlemage - 35
Total - 200

Supplies:
- Imperial Bow of Chills
- Imperial Sword
- Staff of Fireballs
- Catapults

Projects:
- Retrieve plans for the Dwarven Centurion from Mzinchaleft (6/7)
- Build walls around Markarth (2/4)
- Recruit Dovahkiin (0/4)

Completed Projects:
- Build walls around Solitude (4/4)
- Make catapults (6/6)

Log: Now we have completed the production of our catapults we are in the final stages of the birth of a new allegiance. The proud people of the Clan Hasskir will be a useful ally and we will fight valiantly at their side when the inevitable time arises. Our soldiers are out of the Dwemer Ruins and are on the last stretch home to Solitude. We've had word that they are not only bringing back plans for the Dwarven Centurion, but also for a special substance that will prove unstoppable on our naval endeavours. I curiously await their return...
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Kingslayer

View Posts: 28,443

Kingdom: Xerrathrox
Day 8
Capital: Xerrathrox
Category: Magic, Undead

Troops:
110 Lich
70 Manticores
50 Vampires
70 Skeletons
60 Ghouls

Total: 360

Recruitment:
10 Skeletons
10 Wraiths

Total: 20

Supplies:
Weapons with Life Drain
Catapults

Projects:
Recruit Mhazshek (0/4)
Create and mass produce Shadow Spheres (0/8)

Completed Projects:
Imbue all weapons with a life drain ability (8/8)
Research and mass produce catapults (8/8)

Log: The catapults are complete, and the Lich have successfully imbued our weapons with life drain. When a melee weapon is used, it takes a little of the enemies' life and increases our own.

We've begun work on Shadow Spheres. Our Lich can create small, black spheres to be carried by troops. When thrown, they act like smoke balls, but instead there is a darkness which seeps out and eventually dissipates.

We're also recruiting Mhazshek, the dragon who fell in battle many years ago. Well, not really recruit, so much as a resurrection.

Letter to Sailboat:

A modest proposal. We believe that your terms are fair and agree to abide by them.
Last Edited by Jaime Lannister; 02-04-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 12:50 PM
jcd ; bionicman

Kingdom: The Clan Hasskir
Day 8
Capital: Hometree
Category: Force, Nature

Troops:
180 Lizardmen
130 Big Crocs
65 Pterogdolytes
65 Chameleons

440 in total

Recruitment:
10 Lizardmen
10 Big Crocs
5 Chameleons
5 Pterogdolytes

Total: 30

Supplies:
-Standard Equipment
-The Basan
-Ballistae

Technology of the ancient Shogunate:
-Armor
-Yumi bows
-Naginata spears
-Gunpowder

Projects:
Create and mass produce tail clubs of all sizes (4/6)
Send a detachment of Pterodolytes on a reconnaissance flight (0/2)

Completed Projects:
Recruit the Basan, Day 4 an enormous rooster, standing over four stories high. It is flightless but can flutter its wings and leap great distances, just like a normal sized chicken. it breathes fire and has very strong claws. Its feathers are not penetrated by basic projectile attacks like arrows or sling bullets.
Create and mass produce Ballistae (8/8) Ballistae are siege engines that resemble large crossbows. They aren't as powerful as some of the other siege engines but they are lightweight and simple to operate. They can fire boulders for smashing walls or large anti-personnel bolts.

Log:
Our diplomatic endeavors are complete. The Dawn of War is approaching. We have sent a detachment of pterogdolytes on a reconnaissance mission to get a lay of the land. When they return we should have an accurate account of the geographic layout of the southern continent.

Letter to Magic Beaner:
Ready your men for war. It won't be long before we mobilize. I have sent a unit of flying lizards out to find any civilizations to plunder. What technologies does your army have that we can take advantage of in our endeavors? We have ballistae, which are like enormous crossbows, and a great monster known as the Basan.

OPEN LETTER TO ALL BUT PROBABLY JUST GAMZEE BECAUSE HE RUNS THE SHOW:
I have a suggestion, and it's pretty radical so I guess I'll just say it outright:

The numbers are huge. We're not even a week into the game and I already have a warband of ridiculous size. For the sake of realism I suggest that we take one zero off of every number in terms of units. For example, I currently have 4,400 soldiers in my army. Should this proposition become reality, I would have 440. I think this would make the scale of the game a bit more epic, how we would start with a small amount of troops and then it would escalate to huge wars later on. Because if we continue at this rate by day 20 there's gonna be wars of like 30,000 vs. 40,000 and by that time it would just be overkill.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

OFFICIAL MAP 1.4

Changelog:
-Added elevation zones for all mountainous regions. This tells where peaks are and how steep each mountain is (i.e: observe the differences between the mountains at the center of DWGM's kingdom and the mountains on either side of it). For mountainous regions that border water, it is assumed that there are cliffs there.
-Added a new symbol for forts. A triangle with a cross through it is a ruined fort.
-Added a symbol for walls. A base or fort with walls surrounding it will be enclosed by a square. Depending on how long the project takes the walls will be thicker on the map.
-Geographical changes to Sol's map. The fort to the north is now enclosed by plains rather than marsh, as Solestor initially intended.
-Geographical changes to Gamzee's map. There is now a cliff that runs down the shoreline.
Last Edited by JC Denton; 02-05-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailboat View Post
OPEN LETTER TO ALL BUT PROBABLY JUST GAMZEE BECAUSE HE RUNS THE SHOW:
I have a suggestion, and it's pretty radical so I guess I'll just say it outright:

The numbers are huge. We're not even a week into the game and I already have a warband of ridiculous size. For the sake of realism I suggest that we take one zero off of every number in terms of units. For example, I currently have 4,400 soldiers in my army. Should this proposition become reality, I would have 440. I think this would make the scale of the game a bit more epic, how we would start with a small amount of troops and then it would escalate to huge wars later on. Because if we continue at this rate by day 20 there's gonna be wars of like 30,000 vs. 40,000 and by that time it would just be overkill.

Anyway, let me know what you think.
Hmm...Personally, I kind of like this idea. Ultimately, it won't matter to much ratio wise (50:100 is the same as 5:10) and perhaps it would be easier to orchastrate a smaller number of units in battle than those larger ones. It would remove some of the "epicness" of the battle sequences in the game, but I suppose that is something I could live without. However, if we do something like this I would have to make an additional proposal alongside it:

From having looked at the past Land Wars games, and my own experience in Land Wars V8, it seems that whenever someone mass produces "vehicle" units (or really anything large and mechanical), such as my warships, MB's Dwarven Centurions, ZoraLuigi's locomotives, or even tanks (if those ever show up), they have been produced in batches of 50 for every 6 day project. If we did initiate "Operation Knock-of-a-Zero" I would think that the same rule be applied to these "vehicle" units such that I would mass produce 5 warships and not 50.

So, there's my two bits and a little somethin' extra ta chew on.
Last Edited by Kaiser Conman21100; 02-04-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Kingslayer

I kind of like that idea and I think it would make it feel more realistic. I'd support it.

Conman's suggestion seems fine as well.
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:25 PM
jcd ; bionicman

so is operation ^-1 a go?
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Kingslayer

I believe so.

Will recruit rate go down as well?
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:34 PM
jcd ; bionicman

of course.
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Kingslayer

alright.

so since eerrone should be reading this: take off the last zero of all your troops and numbers and such.

I kind of like this since, while battles won't be LARGE AND EPIC, it would allow for smaller skirmishes and more maneuverability.
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 01:51 PM
jcd ; bionicman

the LARGE AND EPIC will come at the climax of the landwars later on
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Lord of Harrenhal
Steam ID: Jast
View Posts: 1,034

Kingdom: Land of the Lolth
Day: 8
Capital: Great Under-Chambers (The Giant Mountain)
Army Name: The Dark Elves of Lolth
Category: Magic: Spider Magic

Troops:
Zin-Carla Hero
30 Drow Wizards
150 Drow Male Warriors
110 Drow Female Warriors
5 Arch Priestess of Lolth
20 High Priestesses of Lolth
15 Priestesses of Lloth
20 Rouge Drow "Shebali"

Total:361 (Including One Hero Unit)

Recruitment:
10 Drow Male Warriors
10 Drow Female Warriors

Total: 20

Hero Details:
Name: Zin-Carla Wraith
Has the power of an enhanced solider, the one who trained all of the male solider's before he was killed. Will do anything the Emperor or Empress tells him to. Also insanely hard to destroy because he is technically not alive. The task Lolth has set for it is to spread darkness around the world. Vague I know.

Supplies:
Drow Enchanted Dark Weapons
Poison Miniature Crossbows

Projects:
Build Fortress In Northern Region Between Magic Bean And I (8/14)
Build Fortress In Western Region Between Discord And I (4/14)

Completed Projects:
Cast Zin-Carla
---

Log:
Because we are still adjusting to the upper world day source we have had no movement. Nothing special has happened, except for the beginning of casting Zincarla on our house's former greatest warrior who died during the war in allowing for us to escape here.

Letter To The Great Gamzee
Are Empires are both ones of shadow and darkness as well as magic. Where we come from we have a long line of working with the undead and our magic gives us an advantage to aid your great army. We propose any alliance. Reply with a message no one else can read (PM me). Also get the dreads.

Update: Fixed my troop count
Last Edited by Char; 02-04-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-04-2012, 02:08 PM
If you're out here why do I miss you so much
Send a message via AIM to lefty Send a message via Skype™ to lefty
Steam ID: lftenjamin
View Posts: 6,265

hmmmm

Tags
get dreads, land wars, the great gamzee