Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#561 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 4,001
Re: The Land Wars V9: The Kingdoms

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA....since when did we get to day 48? We were just on day 42-44 :/. If anything, we'd be on day 46 I would think...

Anyway, I call the ability to attack on day 46. And if my logic is disproved, then I call the ability to attack on day 48.

Too busy otherwise I would right now.

Thank you,

MF
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

1 person liked this post: Kaiser Conman21100
  #562 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Bard of Time
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DirkStrider
View Posts: 4,552

Kingdom: Pack’s Domain
Day 46
Capital: Scarlet City
Acquired Territory: None
Army Name: Red Alliance
Category: Magic, Energy

Troops:
125 Red Samurai
135 Gold Archers
100 Silver Spearsmen
105 Yellow Energists
65 Energy Musketeers
General Malcolm

Total: 606

Recruitment:

40 Energy Musketeers

Total: 40

Vehicles:
9 Hydroelectric Ironclad Ships WITH AN ARM.

Total: 9

Supplies:
Katanas
Energy Bows
Spears
Yellow Energy Tech
Green Aquatic Tech
Schematics for Ironclad ships
Schematics for Muskets
Schematics for Dwarven Centurions
Schematics for Greek Fire grenades
Schematics for Steam-powered Battle Wagons
Scrolls for Red and Silver techniques
Energy Muskets
Happy Death Bombs
Mithril
Mithril Armor

Projects:
Mass produce Greek Fire grenades(4/6)
Reinforce ships and fortresses with Mithril to make them stronger(4/8)

Completed Projects:
Recruit General Malcolm Completed day 4
Research advanced raw energy techniques used by Yellow Pack Completed day 6
Teach Red soldiers to use increased raw energy techniques Completed day 12
Repair Gates leading to plateau tunnels Completed day 12
Research Green Pack aquatic technology Completed day 18
Dig a canal from Green Lake to the sea Completed day 20
Construct 5 Ironclad Warships equipped with hydroelectric generators Completed day 26 and day 36
Rebuild Green Fortress as a keep/checkpoint for the new canal Completed day 30
Transcribe techniques for Red and Silver Pack Completed day 32
Tweak the design of the muskets to use energy power, then mass produce Completed day 36
Use Dwarven Centurion Technology to install a big-ass arm on all our ships and incorporate this into the original schematic, powered by hydroelectricity Completed day 38
Create Mithril Armor and weapons Completed day 42
Train a group of Energists to use Energy Muskets Completed day 42
Research Black Pack Techniques Completed day 44

Log: Well crap.

Kingdom: Pack’s Domain
Day 48
Capital: Scarlet City
Acquired Territory: None
Army Name: Red Alliance
Category: Magic, Energy

Troops:
125 Red Samurai
135 Gold Archers
100 Silver Spearsmen
105 Yellow Energists
105 Energy Musketeers
General Malcolm

Total: 571

Recruitment:

20 Energy Musketeers
10 Silver Spearsmen
10 Yellow Energists

Vehicles:
9 Hydroelectric Mithril-clad Ships WITH AN ARM.

Supplies:
Katanas
Energy Bows
Spears
Yellow Energy Tech
Green Aquatic Tech
Schematics for Ironclad ships
Schematics for Muskets
Schematics for Dwarven Centurions
Schematics for Greek Fire grenades
Schematics for Steam-powered Battle Wagons
Scrolls for Red and Silver techniques
Energy Muskets
Happy Death Bombs
Mithril
Mithril Armor

Projects:

Reinforce stuff further with Black Energy(0/6)
Reinforce ships and fortresses with Mithril to make them stronger(6/8)

Completed Projects:
Recruit General Malcolm Completed day 4
Research advanced raw energy techniques used by Yellow Pack Completed day 6
Teach Red soldiers to use increased raw energy techniques Completed day 12
Repair Gates leading to plateau tunnels Completed day 12
Research Green Pack aquatic technology Completed day 18
Dig a canal from Green Lake to the sea Completed day 20
Construct 5 Ironclad Warships equipped with hydroelectric generators Completed day 26 and day 36
Rebuild Green Fortress as a keep/checkpoint for the new canal Completed day 30
Transcribe techniques for Red and Silver Pack Completed day 32
Tweak the design of the muskets to use energy power, then mass produce Completed day 36
Use Dwarven Centurion Technology to install a big-ass arm on all our ships and incorporate this into the original schematic, powered by hydroelectricity Completed day 38
Create Mithril Armor and weapons Completed day 42
Train a group of Energists to use Energy Muskets Completed day 42
Research Black Pack Techniques Completed day 44
Mass produce Greek Fire grenades Completed day 48

Log: The ships have been finished being upgraded with more defenses from the Mithril, with the rest of our things almost finished. Now we'll make them yet stronger with Black Energy.

Letter to Kaiser Conman: I thank you dearly for your assistance with this project. With the loss of Bismarck, I find that our production level has dropped slightly, and we must be more economical with our project slots. You taking this one off my hands has helped to simplify things for both of us.
  #563 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 PM
jcd ; bionicman
Steam ID: OatsNraisin
View Posts: 17,966

Kingdom: The Clan Hasskir
Day 48
Capital: Hometree
Bases: Hometree, The Stone of Tear, Bismark
Category: Force, Nature

Troops:

360 Lizardmen
350 Big Crocs
145 Pterogdolytes
110 Chameleons
60 Battlemages

Total: 1025

Recruitment: 100

Supplies:
-Standard Equipment
-Polybolos
-Tail Clubs
-Gunpowder bombs
-Incendiary bombs
-Sticky Bombs
-Gator-aid

Navy:
15 Sloops

Heroes:
-The Basan: enormous fire breathing rooster
-The Alaskan Bull Worm: giant burrowing subterranean earthworm

Projects:
Recover schematics for centurion spheres (2/6)
Repair the city of Bismark (2/8)
Design schematics for warships (0/2)

Completed Projects:
-Recruit the Basan, Day 4 an enormous rooster, standing over four stories high. It is flightless but can flutter its wings and leap great distances, just like a normal sized chicken. it breathes fire and has very strong claws. Its feathers are not penetrated by basic projectile attacks like arrows or sling bullets.
-Create and mass produce Ballistae (8/8) Ballistae are siege engines that resemble large crossbows. They aren't as powerful as some of the other siege engines but they are lightweight and simple to operate. They can fire boulders for smashing walls or large anti-personnel bolts.
-Create and mass produce tail clubs of all sizes (6/6) an extra weapon that should provide an edge in combat when our units are surrounded or outnumbered.
-Send a detachment of Pterodolytes on a reconnaissance flight (2/2)
-Reverse-engineer gunpowder (4/4)
-Re-construct and fortify Hashiwato, the keep to the North (10/10)
-Mass produce bombs (6/6) standard, fuse-operated gunpowder explosives.
-Design sticky bombs (2/2)
-Construct 10 Sloops (6/6)sailboats. fast and maneuverable, with a steel prow in the front. Can hold 10 Lizardmen, 15 Chameleons, or 3 Big Crocs plus three pilots, or 5 Lizardmen plus 1 Ballista. Needs 3 units to pilot.
-Repair and fortify the innermost wall surrounding the Stone of Tear. (8/8) it's a bigass curtain wall with the works. Battlements, arrow slits and iron rebar.
-Mass produce sticky bombs (6/6)bombs coated in extremely sticky resin encased in eggs
-Dam the rivers feeding Hometree with pointed logs, meant for trapping ships. (2/2)
-Mass produce gator-aid (6/6) poisonous to all species but the Big Crocs. Gives them infinite endurance.
-Design Polybolos (4/4) A modification of the ballista that allows projectiles to be shot in rapid succession.
-Construct 10 Sloops (6/6)
-Plant mangrove plants around all shores of our territories, and with the help of Hometree's energy and the One power have them grow faster. (10/10)
-Mass Produce Polybolos (6/6) ballistae that can fire in rapid succession
-Repair and fortify whiterun (8/8)
-Mass Produce Naginata Spears (6/6)

On Hold:
Retro-fit and mass produce samurai armor for all units (2/10)

Log:
Bismark and bull❤❤❤❤ and bismark and bull❤❤❤❤ and bismark and bull❤❤❤❤

Letter to Lord Xerrathrox:
Hey man you think you can hit me up with catapult tech? I can trade you something if you want.
Last Edited by JC Denton; 03-05-2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #564 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Kaiser Conman21100 Kaiser Conman21100 is a male Prussia Kaiser Conman21100 is offline
Für Ihren Gott, dein Kaiser und das Vaterland!
View Posts: 2,022

^ Hey Sailboat, looking at the precedents set by past projects, I believe that your warship schematic designing project should be for four days and not two. If you look, I spent four days on my Ironclad Steamship schematic designing project as well as four days on just about every other schematic designing project of mine too.

Also, I'm just curious, but what will your warships happen to look like?
  #565 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 PM
jcd ; bionicman

Something to this effect:

Now I don't see how something like that should take just as long as something like your ironclad steamships. They're basically a larger version of sloops, really. They could more appropriately be called Galleons.
  #566 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Kingslayer

View Posts: 28,436

Both battles look fine to me. Although the two phases happen separately but it doesn't seem like that affected it much.
  #567 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Light Spirit

Kingdom: Candyland.
Day: 46.
Capital: Candy Mountain.
Acquired Kingdoms integrated into Candyland: Fudgeland.
Army Name: Defenders of Deliciousness.
Category: Magic: food and spells.
Allies of Candyland: Conarian Empire and Pack's Domain.

Troops:
180 Cake Snakes- Snakes in various sizes that are made with a large amount of, and look remarkably like, cake.
200 Candycane Warriors- Large candycane-like warriors, exceptionally good as spearmen.
200 Candy Mages- The creators (alongside the Muffin Man) and modifiers of our candy creations.
250 Chocticores- Tough, chocolatey versions of regular Manticores.
200 Gumdrop Warriors- Big, burly warriors who are made with, and bear a remarkable resemblance to, gumdrops.
250 Hubba Bubba Warriors- Large and thin warriors made almost entirely out of the sturdy bubble gum.
45 Mouseyclairs- Chocolatey mice with incredible gnawing, hearing, and voice-replicating power.

Total: 1375 (with the additional 50 Hubba Dogs)

Recruitment:
50 Chocticores
10 Cake Snakes

Total: 60

Supplies:
Spoiler:  

Food and food-based items
Swords, spears, bows, arrows, mauls, etc.
Famine Scent
Antidote to Famine Scent
50 Hubba Dogs- Vicious, insanely tough and strong, pink-hued, dog-like creatures created with our candy magic. They can be as large as a loaded semi truck, or (if we choose) as small as a terrier. Being big doesn't take away their agility, speed, or quick reflexes, and being small doesn't take away their ferocity. It's all ratio. (I did a 6-day project for these, and feel I haven't described their power and use at all, really, in any way that does them justice. If I wanted regular troops I could have just started out recruiting them, but these are breath-taking, fear-inspiring monsters)
Candy Mithril Camouflage Armor
Musket Schematics
Greek Fire Grenade schematics
Dwarven Centurion schematics
Mythril
Steam Engines
4 Steam Locomotives
Gunpowder
Happy-Death Bombs
Red Energy Scrolls
Silver Energy Scrolls
Cannon schematics
Steam-Powered Battle Wagon schematics
5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons with Candy Mithril Camouflage Armor coating them

Borrowed Supplies:
2 Wheeled Cannons (Conarian Empire)

Has knowledge of:
The Tear Kingdom, Hesskir Kingdom, and Xerrathrox Kingdom's land and somewhat of their weapons/fortresses/habits/etc.

Projects:
Imbue magic into our bows and archers, to help them be able to fire at targets far, far away, or high in the sky, accurately (DOUBLE TIME!-0/4)
Teach archers the ability to use bomb arrows (0/1)

Completed Projects:
Spoiler:  
Design and mass-produce bows and arrows in many different flavors (6/6)-day 6
Create 60 vicious Hubba dogs (6/6)-day 6
Train all warriors to effectively use bows and arrows (4/4)-day 10
Create a coatable scent that causes non-food-based creatures to become body-shakingly hungry (so they're basically the same as fatigued, making them so hungry like they haven't eaten in a couple of days at least) (8/8)-day 14
Design rock-hard candy-based armor with coatable camouflages and mass-produce the armor (8/8)-day 18
Antidote to Famine Scent (6/6)-day 20
Waterproof everything I have (any creatures I have that would have adverse effects to water included) (3/3)-day 21
Infuse entire land (Candyland and any part of the land in Ruach that gets candified) with Famine Scent, so it's always everpresent, anywhere on or close-to my land (3/3)-day 22
Use magic to turn the Cheesecake paths into a kind of "quickcream" (like quicksand but it's cream-like), that still LOOKS exactly like the regular cheesecake paths (5/5)-day 26
Teach Candy Mages new spell that allows them to turn enemy weapons into various sweets and/or candy. They have to be within 50 yards and it takes 10 seconds of uninterrupted spellcasting (5/5)-day 27
Use magic to combine Greek Fire Grenades, gunpowder, and cannonballs to create a powerful, physically crushing, high explosive cannonball-bomb (Happy-Death Bombs) and mass-produce (9/9)-day 29
Terraform Ruach into a candy-based land via the magic workers native to my kingdom while infusing with Famine Scent (Muffin Man and Candy Mages ) (14/14)-day 34
Integrate mythril qualities into our already-tough candy camouflage armor to make it practically invincible (4/4)-day 34
Apply knowledge of Red Energy Magic to our troops, making them much stronger and skilled in offense (4/4)-day 38
Use our understanding of steam engines and cannons to create cannons/cannon bunkers around the Capital of Deliciousness facing the sea and Tear (behind and in-between the liquid lakes, the edges of which is where the mountain slopes downwards from the capital, as it IS a candy mountain) (8/8)-day 40
Use magic to infuse an ability into our troops that allows them to feel/sense every food/candy particle they are touching as well as whatever the food/candy is touching (basically, they step onto the edible grass outside the Candycane Capital building, and they can feel/sense what's going on over at the north-western fort in Fudgeland/Old Ruach) (8/8)-day 42
Apply knowledge of Silver Energy Magic to our troops, making them much tougher, body-wise, and skilled at defense (4/4)-day 44
Mass-produce 5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons with Candy Mithril Camouflage Armor coating them (7/7) (extra day added to apply the coating of armor)-day 45
Recruit Jim (4/4) (Jim, a chocolatey, candified version of http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...ted_rancor.jpg, who stands about 60 feet tall, is incredibly tough and strong (played Jedi Knight Academy, anyone?), and candifies anything it touches (if it touched a wall, the part of the wall it touched, and a couple feet around it would be candified, not the whole wall)-and that includes when it walks.-day 46
Send Mouseyclairs on a surveillance mission to the Tear Kingdom, Hesskir Tree Kingdom, and Xerrathrox to find any and all info that would be useful at all (3/3)-day 46

Log:
Well, Hesskir has taken Bismarck, and thus, Skymanstinople away from my allies.

Our batch of five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons has been completed. They look quite nice and well-protected, as well as camouflaged.......also...as with everything in our kingdom...there is a tinge of sweetness wafting from the vehicles.

Jim has been persuaded! Using elegant and graceful argument, we have successfully convinced him to fight with us!

Also, the Mouseyclairs have finished their work! We now have a pretty good idea of what the enemy kingdoms are like, including their units, technology, habits, etc. I love my Mouseyclairs.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Kingdom: Candyland.
Day: 48.
Capital: Candy Mountain.
Acquired Kingdoms integrated into Candyland: Fudgeland.
Army Name: Defenders of Deliciousness.
Category: Magic: food and spells.
Allies of Candyland: Conarian Empire and Pack's Domain.

Troops:
190 Cake Snakes- Snakes in various sizes that are made with a large amount of, and look remarkably like, cake.
200 Candycane Warriors- Large candycane-like warriors, exceptionally good as spearmen.
250 Candy Mages- The creators (alongside the Muffin Man) and modifiers of our candy creations.
250 Chocticores- Tough, chocolatey versions of regular Manticores.
200 Gumdrop Warriors- Big, burly warriors who are made with, and bear a remarkable resemblance to, gumdrops.
250 Hubba Bubba Warriors- Large and thin warriors made almost entirely out of the sturdy bubble gum.
45 Mouseyclairs- Chocolatey mice with incredible gnawing, hearing, and voice-replicating power.

Total: 1435 (with the additional 50 Hubba Dogs)

Recruitment:
50 Candy Mages
10 Cake Snakes

Total: 60

Supplies:
Spoiler:  

Food and food-based items
Swords, spears, bows, arrows, mauls, etc.
Famine Scent
Antidote to Famine Scent
50 Hubba Dogs- Vicious, insanely tough and strong, pink-hued, dog-like creatures created with our candy magic. They can be as large as a loaded semi truck, or (if we choose) as small as a terrier. Being big doesn't take away their agility, speed, or quick reflexes, and being small doesn't take away their ferocity. It's all ratio. (I did a 6-day project for these, and feel I haven't described their power and use at all, really, in any way that does them justice. If I wanted regular troops I could have just started out recruiting them, but these are breath-taking, fear-inspiring monsters)
Candy Mithril Camouflage Armor
Musket Schematics
Greek Fire Grenade schematics
Dwarven Centurion schematics
Mythril
Steam Engines
4 Steam Locomotives
Gunpowder
Happy-Death Bombs
Red Energy Scrolls
Silver Energy Scrolls
Cannon schematics
Steam-Powered Battle Wagon schematics
5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons with Candy Mithril Camouflage Armor coating them

Borrowed Supplies:
None

Has knowledge of:
The Tear Kingdom, Hesskir Kingdom, and Xerrathrox Kingdom's land and somewhat of their weapons/fortresses/habits/etc.

Projects:
Cast spell on all troops, that allows them to candify whatever they touch (0/6)
[OTHER 2 PROJECTS TBD AFTER AFOREMENTIONED BATTLE]

Completed Projects:
Spoiler:  
Design and mass-produce bows and arrows in many different flavors (6/6)-day 6
Create 60 vicious Hubba dogs (6/6)-day 6
Train all warriors to effectively use bows and arrows (4/4)-day 10
Create a coatable scent that causes non-food-based creatures to become body-shakingly hungry (so they're basically the same as fatigued, making them so hungry like they haven't eaten in a couple of days at least) (8/8)-day 14
Design rock-hard candy-based armor with coatable camouflages and mass-produce the armor (8/8)-day 18
Antidote to Famine Scent (6/6)-day 20
Waterproof everything I have (any creatures I have that would have adverse effects to water included) (3/3)-day 21
Infuse entire land (Candyland and any part of the land in Ruach that gets candified) with Famine Scent, so it's always everpresent, anywhere on or close-to my land (3/3)-day 22
Use magic to turn the Cheesecake paths into a kind of "quickcream" (like quicksand but it's cream-like), that still LOOKS exactly like the regular cheesecake paths (5/5)-day 26
Teach Candy Mages new spell that allows them to turn enemy weapons into various sweets and/or candy. They have to be within 50 yards and it takes 10 seconds of uninterrupted spellcasting (5/5)-day 27
Use magic to combine Greek Fire Grenades, gunpowder, and cannonballs to create a powerful, physically crushing, high explosive cannonball-bomb (Happy-Death Bombs) and mass-produce (9/9)-day 29
Terraform Ruach into a candy-based land via the magic workers native to my kingdom while infusing with Famine Scent (Muffin Man and Candy Mages ) (14/14)-day 34
Integrate mythril qualities into our already-tough candy camouflage armor to make it practically invincible (4/4)-day 34
Apply knowledge of Red Energy Magic to our troops, making them much stronger and skilled in offense (4/4)-day 38
Use our understanding of steam engines and cannons to create cannons/cannon bunkers around the Capital of Deliciousness facing the sea and Tear (behind and in-between the liquid lakes, the edges of which is where the mountain slopes downwards from the capital, as it IS a candy mountain) (8/8)-day 40
Use magic to infuse an ability into our troops that allows them to feel/sense every food/candy particle they are touching as well as whatever the food/candy is touching (basically, they step onto the edible grass outside the Candycane Capital building, and they can feel/sense what's going on over at the north-western fort in Fudgeland/Old Ruach) (8/8)-day 42
Apply knowledge of Silver Energy Magic to our troops, making them much tougher, body-wise, and skilled at defense (4/4)-day 44
Mass-produce 5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons with Candy Mithril Camouflage Armor coating them (7/7) (extra day added to apply the coating of armor)-day 45
Recruit Jim (4/4) (Jim, a chocolatey, candified version of http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...ted_rancor.jpg, who stands about 60 feet tall, is incredibly tough and strong (played Jedi Knight Academy, anyone?), and candifies anything it touches (if it touched a wall, the part of the wall it touched, and a couple feet around it would be candified, not the whole wall)-and that includes when it walks.-day 46
Send Mouseyclairs on a surveillance mission to the Tear Kingdom, Hesskir Tree Kingdom, and Xerrathrox to find any and all info that would be useful at all (3/3)-day 46
Imbue magic into our bows and archers, to help them be able to fire at targets far, far away, or high in the sky, accurately (DOUBLE TIME!-4/4)-day 48
Teach archers the ability to use bomb arrows (1/1)-day 47
Camouflage all of our cannon bunkers on Candy Mountain (1/1)-day 48

Log:
Now is the time to strike.

Letter to Kaiser Conman:
I have sent your wheeled cannons back to you. Thank you eternally for letting us borrow them.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

Last Edited by Midna Fan; 03-05-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #568 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 06:43 PM
jcd ; bionicman

hey midna fan

you seem to have made a project teaching your units to use bomb arrows, yet you haven't made a project to design them or mass produce them. I hope you realize that. Also, giving your units random supernatural abilities like infinite range and accuracy on arrows despite firing them way out of sight should take longer than you're making it.

plus it's Hasskir. This Hesskir bull❤❤❤❤ is pissing me off

Kingdom: The Clan Hasskir
Day 50
Capital: Hometree
Bases: Hometree, The Stone of Tear, Bismark
Category: Force, Nature

Troops:

370 Lizardmen
380 Big Crocs
165 Pterogdolytes
130 Chameleons
80 Battlemages

Total: 1125

Recruitment: 100

Supplies:
-Standard Equipment
-Polybolos
-Tail Clubs
-Gunpowder bombs
-Incendiary bombs
-Sticky Bombs
-Gator-aid

Navy:
15 Sloops

Heroes:
-The Basan: enormous fire breathing rooster
-The Alaskan Bull Worm: giant burrowing subterranean earthworm

Projects:
Recover schematics for centurion spheres (4/6)
Repair the city of Bismark (4/8)
Build six galleons (0/6)

Completed Projects:
-Recruit the Basan, Day 4 an enormous rooster, standing over four stories high. It is flightless but can flutter its wings and leap great distances, just like a normal sized chicken. it breathes fire and has very strong claws. Its feathers are not penetrated by basic projectile attacks like arrows or sling bullets.
-Create and mass produce Ballistae (8/8) Ballistae are siege engines that resemble large crossbows. They aren't as powerful as some of the other siege engines but they are lightweight and simple to operate. They can fire boulders for smashing walls or large anti-personnel bolts.
-Create and mass produce tail clubs of all sizes (6/6) an extra weapon that should provide an edge in combat when our units are surrounded or outnumbered.
-Send a detachment of Pterodolytes on a reconnaissance flight (2/2)
-Reverse-engineer gunpowder (4/4)
-Re-construct and fortify Hashiwato, the keep to the North (10/10)
-Mass produce bombs (6/6) standard, fuse-operated gunpowder explosives.
-Design sticky bombs (2/2)
-Construct 10 Sloops (6/6)sailboats. fast and maneuverable, with a steel prow in the front. Can hold 10 Lizardmen, 15 Chameleons, or 3 Big Crocs plus three pilots, or 5 Lizardmen plus 1 Ballista. Needs 3 units to pilot.
-Repair and fortify the innermost wall surrounding the Stone of Tear. (8/8) it's a bigass curtain wall with the works. Battlements, arrow slits and iron rebar.
-Mass produce sticky bombs (6/6)bombs coated in extremely sticky resin encased in eggs
-Dam the rivers feeding Hometree with pointed logs, meant for trapping ships. (2/2)
-Mass produce gator-aid (6/6) poisonous to all species but the Big Crocs. Gives them infinite endurance.
-Design Polybolos (4/4) A modification of the ballista that allows projectiles to be shot in rapid succession.
-Construct 10 Sloops (6/6)
-Plant mangrove plants around all shores of our territories, and with the help of Hometree's energy and the One power have them grow faster. (10/10)
-Mass Produce Polybolos (6/6) ballistae that can fire in rapid succession
-Repair and fortify whiterun (8/8)
-Mass Produce Naginata Spears (6/6)
-Design schematics for warships (2/2)

On Hold:
Retro-fit and mass produce samurai armor for all units (2/10)

Log:
We have begun our research on improving our gunpowder. We want it to be able to create much larger explosions, at much hotter temperatures. Our goal is to be able to mass produce bombs that are able to destroy the strongest metals.
Last Edited by JC Denton; 03-17-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #569 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Kingslayer

Kingdom: Xerrathrox
Day 46
Capital: Xerrathrox
Category: Magic, Undead

Troops:
Lord Xerrathrox
165 Skeletons
125 Ghouls
145 Lich
159 Wraiths
140 Manticores
100 Vampires

troop descriptions

Total: 1066

Recruitment:
10 Lich
10 Ghouls

Total: 20

Supplies:
Weapons with Life Drain
Catapults
Shadow Spheres
Mark of Xerrathrox
Rotting Corpses
Tainted Water
Crossbows
Runes of Darkness

Lich Spells
Raise Undead
Decay
Raise Corpse

Projects:
Recruit The Wraith King (0/4)
Have Lich learn Tentacle Pit (0/6)
Build a wall in front of Xerrathrox, connecting to the mountain on either side [from the mountain on the left and going straight across] (4/6)

Completed Projects:
Imbue all weapons with a life drain ability (8/8)
Research and mass produce catapults (8/8)
Recruit Mhazshek (4/4)
Create and mass produce Shadow Spheres (8/8)
Have Lich learn Raise Undead (6/6)
Dig pitfalls in the fields in front of Xerrathrox, filled with sharp, rotting bones (4/4)
Have Lich learn Decay (4/4)
Imbue the Mark of Xerrathrox on all units (4/4)
Set boulders and catapults on the mountains above Xerrathrox (4/4)
Gather rotting corpses from the battlefield (2/2)
Recruit Lord Xerrathrox (4/4)
Have Lich learn Raise Corpse (6/6)
Collect tainted water into barrels (2/2)
[Double Time] Design and mass produce Crossbows (4/4)
Cast a spell on all units that allows them to see in the darkness (6/6)
Use Shadow Sphere technology to make and mass produce Runes of Darkness (10/10)

Log: Well, it would seem that after suffering some loses, ultimately we were victorious. Our new joint occupation with the land of Skyrim has given us extra power to complete projects.

Mhazshek fell in battle, as did one Wraith in the sneak attack to the kingdom to the west. Lord Xerrathrox, while disappointed, is... insane. Just as he was brought back, he wishes for them both to be brought back. The Wraith is easy - his spirit resides in the spirit realm and the Lich can bring him back easily. A few of them can also work on Mhazshek - but with Lord Xerrathrox's craftiness, we can bring him back with a rougher outer skin and an increased tolerance to pain. With the fusion he and the Wraith will undergo, they will become one. The rider and the dragon will be more powerful than they were separate. When the Wraith is brought back, he will rise to be the King of the Wraiths. He will be dressed more extravagantly now.

The Lich are in the process of learning a new, dark spell: Tentacle Pit. It takes five seconds to cast and causes a 10ft by 10ft dimensional rift to appear wherever they cast it (within 200ft). While creatures in this world cannot enter it - things can leave it. In this case a few large, disgusting tentacles will appear out of the hole and grab for whatever they can that's within twenty feet. The pit disappears ten seconds after it's cast. The biggest downfall is that it doesn't distinguish friend from foe, so we're just as liable to be attacked as the enemy if we aren't careful.

Kingdom: Xerrathrox
Day 48
Capital: Xerrathrox
Category: Magic, Undead

Troops:
Lord Xerrathrox
165 Lich
145 Ghouls
165 Skeletons
159 Wraiths
140 Manticores
100 Vampires

troop descriptions

Total: 874

Recruitment:
10 Lich
10 Ghouls

Total: 20

Supplies:
Weapons with Life Drain
Catapults
Shadow Spheres
Mark of Xerrathrox
Rotting Corpses
Tainted Water
Crossbows

Lich Spells
Raise Undead
Decay
Raise Corpse

Projects:
Magically extend the darkness to Skyrim (0/8)
Recruit The Wraith King (2/4)
Have Lich learn Tentacle Pit (2/6)

Completed Projects:
Imbue all weapons with a life drain ability (8/8)
Research and mass produce catapults (8/8)
Recruit Mhazshek (4/4)
Create and mass produce Shadow Spheres (8/8)
Have Lich learn Raise Undead (6/6)
Dig pitfalls in the fields in front of Xerrathrox, filled with sharp, rotting bones (4/4)
Have Lich learn Decay (4/4)
Imbue the Mark of Xerrathrox on all units (4/4)
Set boulders and catapults on the mountains above Xerrathrox (4/4)
Gather rotting corpses from the battlefield (2/2)
Recruit Lord Xerrathrox (4/4)
Have Lich learn Raise Corpse (6/6)
Collect tainted water into barrels (2/2)
[Double Time] Design and mass produce Crossbows (4/4)
Cast a spell on all units that allows them to see in the darkness (6/6)
Use Shadow Sphere technology to make and mass produce Runes of Darkness (10/10)
Build a wall in front of Xerrathrox, connecting to the mountain on either side [from the mountain on the left and going straight across] (6/6)

Log: Well, it would seem that after suffering some loses, ultimately we were victorious. Our new joint occupation with the land of Skyrim has given us extra power to complete projects.

Mhazshek fell in battle, as did one Wraith in the sneak attack to the kingdom to the west. Lord Xerrathrox, while disappointed, is... insane. Just as he was brought back, he wishes for them both to be brought back. The Wraith is easy - his spirit resides in the spirit realm and the Lich can bring him back easily. A few of them can also work on Mhazshek - but with Lord Xerrathrox's craftiness, we can bring him back with a rougher outer skin and an increased tolerance to pain. With the fusion he and the Wraith will undergo, they will become one. The rider and the dragon will be more powerful than they were separate. When the Wraith is brought back, he will rise to be the King of the Wraiths. He will be dressed more extravagantly now.

Letter to Clan Hasskir

Greetings, ally. With Skyrim in our possession, we are left with a few options of who to target next. All of them are threats in their own right, but may I suggest the kingdom adjacent to me? It is dark as well and could make it easier for us to strike the others if we control the southeast lands completely.

In addition, we have a proposition: We would like to use our magic to extend the never-ending twilight from our kingdom to Skyrim. Obviously it would create problems in your homeland, so we will of course not do it there. However, if Skyrim were in darkness, we would be at an advantage. In exchange for this, we will let all your troops be given the same spell our own units have that lets them see as clear as day in the darkness.

Regards,
- Lord Xerrathrox.
Last Edited by Jaime Lannister; 03-05-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #570 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Kaiser Conman21100 Kaiser Conman21100 is a male Prussia Kaiser Conman21100 is offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailboat View Post
Something to this effect:

Now I don't see how something like that should take just as long as something like your ironclad steamships. They're basically a larger version of sloops, really. They could more appropriately be called Galleons.
Well, not to push it much further, but I even spent 4 days to make cannon schematics since, as I saw it, that seemed to be the precedent for schematics of any kind. Also, you never even did do a schematic project of any kind for your sloops, so I can't see how your Galleons would be an improvement on them. But, I won't go on anymore about this SB--since you already completed the project. I will, however, assume that your Galleons are still a step below any ship in the Kaiserliche Marine.

Kingdom: The Conarian Empire (The Fatherland)
Acquired Territories: None
Day: 50
Capital: Conmanstinople
Army Name: The Conarian Wehrmacht
Category: Industrial; Maritime; Human;
Declared Allies: Discord (Pack’s Domain); MidnaFan (Candyland)
Declared Enemies: Sailboat (Hasskir Swamplands); Gamzee (Xerrathrox)

Troops:
-321 Soldiers

Total: 321

Kaiserliche Marine:
-9 Ironclad Warships

Armored Weapons:
-0 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons

Total: 0

Siege Weapons:
-2 Cannons on Wheeled Carts

Total: 2

Recruitment:
-40 Soldiers

Supplies:
-Happy-Death Bombs
-Long Swords
-Muskets

Schematics:
-Cannon
-Dwarven Centurions
-Greek Fire Grenades
-Happy Death Bomb
-Ironclad Steamship
-Ironclad Warship
-Musket
-Steam Locomotive
-Steam-Powered Battle Wagon

Technologies:
-Gunpowder
-Steam Power

Foreign Policy Initiatives:
-Anti-Foreign Naval Superiority Doctrine--States that any and all nations who actively pursue the development or construction of a naval fleet that in anyway seeks to outmatch that of the Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial Navy) shall be looked on as an enemy of the Conarian state and their actions shall be seen as aggressions towards our country.
-No Fly-Zone Doctrine--States that a “no fly-zone” shall be instated in all territories under control of the Conarian Empire and any objects spotted in our skies that are not given prior permission to enter our borders shall be shot down on sight with no questions asked.

Projects:
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (4/6)
- [DOUBLE TIME] Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (2/6)

Projects Put On Hold:
-None

Completed Projects:
-Construct Stone Walls Around All Cities And Their Ports (16/16)--Completed Day 26
-Convert Greek Fire Grenades Into Happy-Death Bombs (4/4)--Completed Day 42
-Design Schematics For Cannons (4/4)--Completed Day 8
-Design Schematics For Ironclad Steamships (4/4)--Completed Day 8
-Design Schematics For Ironclad Warships [A Combination of the Ironclad Steamship Schematics and the Cannon Schematics] (2/2)--Completed Day 10
-Design Schematics For Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 12
-Design Schematics For Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6) [A Combination of the Steam Locomotive Schematics and the Cannon Schematics with the Addition of Not Needing Railroad Tracks to Move]--Completed Day 40
-Design Water Mines (2/2)--Completed Day 20
-Help Discord’s Troops Make Conaria’s Soldiers’ Weaponry Stronger With Red Pack Technology (6/6)--Completed 48
-Install Cannons On The Walls of Conmanstinople (2/2)--Completed Day 32
-Mass Produce And Set-Up Water Mines Around The Conarian Archipelago (7/7)--Completed Day 28
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 14
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 14
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 26
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 34
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 38
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed 48
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 44
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 46
-Mass Produce Four Cannons On Wheeled Carts (2/2)--Completed Day 18
-Mass Produce Greek Fire Grenades For Both General Use and Use in Cannons (6/6)--Completed Day 36
-Mass Produce Muskets (6/6)--Completed Day 16
-Recruit the K.M.S. Bismarck (4/4)--Completed Day 20
-Recruit the S.M.S. Derfflinger (4/4)--Completed Day 30
-Repair All Former Fortifications of the City of Bismarck [Includes Walls, Cannons, and Infrastructure] (9/9)--Completed Day 32
-Research New Technology—Steam Power (4/4)--Completed Day 4
-Research New Technology--Gunpowder (4/4)--Completed Day 4
-Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Fighting While On Naval Vessels (2/2)--Completed Day 22
-Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Using Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 18

Log:

Progress! Mein soldiers…progress is being made…

-Kaiser Conman21100

To His Sugeriness--Candy King Midna Fan,

Thank you for returning our cannons comrade. We are glad they served you so well in your past conflicts.

Sincerely,
Kaiser Conman21100
Last Edited by Kaiser Conman21100; 03-16-2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #571 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Kingslayer

If anyone has a problem with The Wraith King, Tentacle Pit, or the inevitable "spread darkness to Skyrim" project, speak now or forever hold your peace.
  #572 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 07:56 PM
jcd ; bionicman

today's day 50 right? Or is it day 48?

also
Reply to Lord Xerrathrox:
So long as you provide the means with which to see in the darkness, I don't see how this could be anything but an advantage to the both of us. It would take some time to teach our mages the spell and have them distribute the ability over the entire army, however.
  #573 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Kingslayer

Well I don't see a reason why today can't be day 50. Doesn't look like anyone planned on attacking on day 48.

Clan Hasskir:

Of course. We'll send over some immediately to begin teaching you the spell. Most of the time was spent conjuring the spell. I think it'll only take you four, maybe six days.

We won't have darkness over Skyrim for another ten days.
  #574 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 PM

^ Well, technically MidnaFan did reserve an attack on Day 48 if you look at the top of the page.

And, concerning the Tentacle Pit thing, I have two questions:

1) Is there any terrain on which the spell wouldn't work?

2) Can the spellcasters only cause the pit to appear if they can see the place it will appear (a.k.a-can they not cast this spell through walls for example)?
  #575 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Kingslayer

shut up conman i'll infract you.

We'll chill on Day 48 then.

1) Has to be mostly flat and solid. So water, really muddy areas, or lava wouldn't work.

2) Yeah it's line of sight as well as within 200ft.
Last Edited by Jaime Lannister; 03-05-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #576 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzee View Post
shut up conman i'll infract you.

We'll chill on Day 48 then.

YES SIR!!!...

Quote:
1) Has to be mostly flat and solid. So water, really muddy areas, or lava wouldn't work.

2) Yeah it's line of sight as well as within 200ft.
Thanks Gamzee, and I've got no problem with your projects.
Last Edited by Kaiser Conman21100; 03-05-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Electricut
  #577 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailboat View Post
hey midna fan

you seem to have made a project teaching your units to use bomb arrows, yet you haven't made a project to design them or mass produce them. I hope you realize that. Also, giving your units random supernatural abilities like infinite range and accuracy on arrows despite firing them way out of sight should take longer than you're making it.

plus it's Hasskir. This Hesskir bull❤❤❤❤ is pissing me off
Hey Sailboat.

You seem to have made a project to create sloops and now galleons, yet you haven't made a project to design the sloops, which you are now building off of. I hope you realize that. Also, giving your FORCE units random supernatural abilities like BEING A MAGE seems quite insane and contradictory to your army type.

Dear good graciousness, please forgive me! I did not realize that I was making such an obvious and erroneous error! I am so sorry that I did not grant you the proper respect that you deserve! Mark my words I will do my level best to not make that mistake in the future.

I hope that you will grant my most humble apology.

-MF

BTW, day 48 (yes, I moved it ahead for you) battle should be up soon.

And to actually answer your little dealio problem with my projects, bomb arrows aren't anything big....in Zelda, it's sticking a bomb on an arrow, literally. I feel like we shouldn't need to have a project to do something simple like that.
And as for the arrow accuracy, in the modded battles so far, everyone seems to have reported that the archers and musketmen seem to have trouble hitting units that are above them. I feel like they should be able to hit them just as well as a unit that is the same distance away yet on the same level plain. I can understand if it was like a jet plane that was thousands of feet up in the air, but these are animals. Realistically, they wouldn't go high enough in the air that a skilled archer (WHICH, I will point out, I ALREADY DID AN ADDITIONAL PROJECT IN TRAINING GOOD ARCHERS back in one of my earliest projects) wouldn't be able to hit it. I didn't gripe, so now I've done TWO projects on archery skillness. I feel like that should be more than enough to allow my units the ability to aim straight up as well as something on the ground in front of them.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzee View Post
If anyone has a problem with The Wraith King, Tentacle Pit, or the inevitable "spread darkness to Skyrim" project, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Doesn't seem to be significantly stronger than some of my projects, so it's cool with me.

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

#578 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Light Spirit

Attack on the Tear Kingdom!

Day 48

MF's Troops:
250 Hubba Bubba Warriors
150 Gumdrop Warriors
250 Chocticores
200 Candy Mages
150 Candycane Warriors
150 Cake Snakes
40 Mouseyclairs
30 Hubba Dogs
Jim

Total: 1221

Conman's Troops:
140 Soldiers

Total: 140

Technology:
Eight Ironclad Warships
S.M.S. Derfflinger
5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons
5 Mithril Candy-coated Camouflage Steam-Powered Battle Wagons

Phase 1: Preparation (night, before the start of the day on day 48)
All units are coated in Famine Scent, Conman's soldiers are coated after being given the antidote, so it doesn't affect them during the battle.
15 soldiers per ship (the eight warships and the S.M.S. Derfflinger), and 20 for S.M.S., along with all of the cake snakes divided up between each ship, sail up between Skymanstinople and Candy Mountain; if they get close enough to Skymanstinople to try, then they'll take potshots at the...remains of the capital. A couple of minutes later, they will arrive in the sea below Tear. They will [U]only be as close to land as they have to be to be able to attack the Stone of Tear (the capital); which SHOULD be quite a ways away, far enough to keep the enemy from retaliating unless they had catapults (which would probably be destroyed first, being the only things that could attack the warships). They will line up horizontally, portside facing Tear and the land around it, starboard facing down towards the Hesskir Swamps, in case of reinforcements coming from that direction.

While they're starting to get set up to attack Tear (they should be like, just one minute away from bombarding the Stone of Tear when this paragraph starts), MF's units get ready.
We line up in a large square/almost rectangle formation (thin side facing the Tear Kingdom), Hubba Bubba Warriors making up the front and sides, melee for the first couple of lines, ranged (archers) behind that.
Candy Mages will be the next row or two behind the Hubba Bubba Warriors along the front and sides.
Candycane Warriors acting as archers, while in formation, will be behind the Candy Mages, making up the front-middle, middle, and back.
The thirty Hubba Dogs will be pawing along behind the formation, ready to dash forward around the formation and attack any seen enemy in just a couple of seconds.
The Mouseyclairs will be sent along just before the formation, with enough time to get to Tear and Islan, half at Tear, half at Islan. They will sneak into and around both bases subtley, as to not draw attention AT ALL.
The Chocticores will be carrying all of the Gumdrop Warriors (shouldn't be too hard, one Chocticore ought to be able to carry at LEAST one Gumdrop Warrior, and there's way less Gumdrop Warriors than Chocticores, so I don't see a problem with this) while flying up north, out of sight of the Islan fortress, past it, then will be ready to swoop south above the Haunted Forest towards Islan.
The 10 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons will be rolling alongside the formation, 5 on each side. My Mithril Candy-coated Battle Wagons in front of the regular ones, just 'cause they're camouflaged (though I don't expect that to accomplish much in the way of subtlety) and way better armored.
Jim will have gone on foot around north of Islan (out of sight, of course) through the forest that's probably up there, and will be waiting at the river. When the time comes HE will come running down, following the river, blasting through any trees that get in the way, until he gets to Islan.

The formation will begin proceeding from the Gumdrop Mountains and come marching/clearing through the trees to end up at Islan.

Phase 2: Attack! (Just before dawn)
Conman's navy should have just started bombarding the capital. The Mouseyclairs, having reached the capital and Islan by now, will start shouting things along the east side of both bases, shouting what they believe to be commands that would say "hey! There are lots of enemy ground forces coming from the mountains of the west!" and that sort of thing. If they fail at causing anything, they will wait until MF's units are just a couple moments from coming within sight of Islan, and then they will start shouting like my units would along the west sides of both bases, making the enemy believe that there is a big land battle going on right outside and possibly INSIDE the respective base.
The mouseyclairs at Tear will just wait a few moments to do this, since they won't be sure when MF's units will come within sight of Islan.

MF's units will come marching/driving/pawing/whatever through the forest by now. They will head straight for Islan, archers firing bomb arrows at any enemies on the wall they see, if there are a large amount of enemies on the ground...bomb arrows'll probably work best until/unless they reach MF's melee units. The archers'll aim for the biggest threat(s) they see and work their way down the list from there, if need be.
The Battle Wagons will fire at the biggest threats and then work on making a huge hole in a gate or wall for MF's troops to go through.
The Hubba Dogs will rush forward (15 ft tall, 30-40 ft long in all their fierce, awesome, terrifying, pink-hued glory) to attack any enemies on the ground that they see, and if not, will use themselves as cover for MF's troops and such until a big enough hole in the wall/gate is made. Once the hole his made the Hubba Dogs will rush into whatever they can fit into and tear apart any enemies they come across.
After the firing of bomb arrows, cannons, and perhaps the clash of sword and spear on sword and spear for a couple moments, when things are as hectic as they'll be for this fort battle, Jim will come bashing through the trees from the north along the river, and will tear through any enemies he sees. If there are no ground enemies, he'll use his "candy touch" to turn a large segment of wall into some porcelain-like hard candy, bash through it with ease, and tear apart the enemy with his bare hands...or mouth....or both. ALSO at the same time as Jim coming down from the forest, the Chocticores and Gumdrop Warriors will fly along from above the western woods. The Chocticores who are NOT holding Gumdrop Warriors will swoop down on the fortress and drop a payload of happy death bombs along the walls and anywhere they see or think the enemy is. Then once the bombing run is down the ones holding Gumdrop warriors, who should be just behind the divebombers, will come drop them gracefully onto what might be left of the fort to have them bust out their melee weapons and fight through the enemy along with Jim and perhaps Hubba Dogs.

Any units not immediately doing anything will watch for reinforcements coming from the air or south. The Chocticores will be flying above the ruin of the fort, ready to assist, and if flying enemies come, they will engage the enemy after the archers send an accurate volley of arrows at them.

The Stone of Tear (the capital building next to the water) should be pretty much entirely demolished by now due to the Happy-Death Bombs being shot from the warships (which are also being used in the Steam-Powered Battle Wagons, by the way). 15 and 20 soldiers on each ship will defend the ships at all costs, and if one is taken over somehow, they will fire on it with their own cannons. Better to have it lost than in control of the enemy. The Cake Snakes will wait below-deck, ready to leap forward onto any enemy that comes to sabotage and/or take control of the ship. They are thick enough on the floor that you wouldn't be able to walk down there without stepping on one (though Conman's soldiers would be "allowed" entrance and free movement, but when they're not down there, they're thick and ready to feel and pounce).

After Islan fort is taken over or adequately destroyed and dealt with, the units will march in a loose formation that is very similar to the one they used earlier, and march/drive/paw southward through the forest (which, if it's thick enough, many or all of the archers will travel via trees, while the rest drive/navigate/march through on the ground), heading to the capital. By the time they're done with the fort and headed down, the capital should be WAY MORE than pulverized, and the warships will have started on destroying the walls around the capital, to destroy any units prepared to defend from the north, and to also clear a way for MF's units marching/driving through.

Once all this is done, we win, yay, we get the Tear Kingdom! Congratulations guys!

IF all of the warships are somehow destroyed or taken over before the capital is taken over or destroyed, MF's units will bombard the walls and get to the capital and take it over in the smartest way they can. Shouldn't be too hard, bombard the walls from a safe distance with the Steam-Powered Battle Wagons until the wall is gone, then the next one, then the next one, and maybe have the Chocticores do some bombing runs, you know. But really, with every Cake Snake protecting the warships, along with Conman's troops, AND the warships targeting any cannons or catapults and enemies that could possibly harm them FIRST, and THEN bombarding the capital and its walls and units....AND their starboard sides pointing towards Hasskir to protect from reinforcements....they should be fine.

Notes:
Relevant projects:
Quote:
Imbue magic into our bows and archers, to help them be able to fire at targets far, far away, or high in the sky, accurately (DOUBLE TIME!-4/4)-day 48
Quote:
Red Energy Magic and its techniques have been applied to our army! They are practically unbeatable in melee combat, offensive-wise! With this, in addition to their mithril candy-camouflage armor and their naturally tough bodies, they are practically invincible!
Also, we are applying Silver Energy Magic and its techniques to our troops! Some might say this is a lot of overkill...considering the fact that our troops have naturally tough bodies to begin with, THEN have the strongest armor known to sentient beings, and THEN have some of the greatest offensive capabilities known to sentient beings, but I want undisputed INVINCIBLE troops. I want five of my Hubba Bubba Warriors to be able to take on FIFTY of any troop the enemy could muster, and come out unscathed. And I believe adding this Silver Energy Magic to our units will definitely provide that ability.
-Quoate from a previous log about some of units' capabilities.

We will retreat if we lose 85% of our troops and are not winning, or at least tied.

All units (saying this again) have Famine Scent coating, even Conman's soldiers, though they've taken the antidote, so it doesn't affect them.

All units have candy mithril armor, including the Hubba Dogs. Only exception being Jim, because we haven't made any specifically for him yet.

That's it....I think.

Kinda tired....might be missing something....anyway....if it's blaringly obvious normally, I'd like to be able to fix it, and on my past battles, I haven't changed anything to give me a significant advantage specifically towards something, I've always tried to remain neutral in it, and only modify it so that it's what I would've done anyway, so yeah.

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

Last Edited by Midna Fan; 03-06-2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Kaiser Conman21100
  #579 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:38 PM
jcd ; bionicman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midna Fan View Post
Hey Sailboat.

You seem to have made a project to create sloops and now galleons, yet you haven't made a project to design the sloops, which you are now building off of. I hope you realize that. Also, giving your FORCE units random supernatural abilities like BEING A MAGE seems quite insane and contradictory to your army type.
The mages are from Skyrim. In every other landwars we have been able to recruit units from regions we have conquered, I see no reason why this should be any different.
Quote:
Dear good graciousness, please forgive me! I did not realize that I was making such an obvious and erroneous error! I am so sorry that I did not grant you the proper respect that you deserve! Mark my words I will do my level best to not make that mistake in the future.

I hope that you will grant my most humble apology.

-MF

Quote:
And to actually answer your little dealio problem with my projects, bomb arrows aren't anything big....in Zelda, it's sticking a bomb on an arrow, literally. I feel like we shouldn't need to have a project to do something simple like that.
Getting an arrow to fly straight with a heavy object like a bomb attached to it is simple? Not to mention making the bomb explode on impact? Just because it's in Zelda doesn't mean it's free reign to use in this game. This landwars doesn't have anything to do with Zelda.

If we didn't have to do projects to design bomb arrows, then ❤❤❤❤, I would have been using them since day one.
Quote:
And as for the arrow accuracy, in the modded battles so far, everyone seems to have reported that the archers and musketmen seem to have trouble hitting units that are above them. I feel like they should be able to hit them just as well as a unit that is the same distance away yet on the same level plain. I can understand if it was like a jet plane that was thousands of feet up in the air, but these are animals. Realistically, they wouldn't go high enough in the air that a skilled archer (WHICH, I will point out, I ALREADY DID AN ADDITIONAL PROJECT IN TRAINING GOOD ARCHERS back in one of my earliest projects) wouldn't be able to hit it. I didn't gripe, so now I've done TWO projects on archery skillness. I feel like that should be more than enough to allow my units the ability to aim straight up as well as something on the ground in front of them.
Ah, I misinterpreted that. I thought it meant archers would be able to shoot their arrows way up into the air and be able to hit targets miles away.

strat should be up sooner or later
  #580 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Imagine chewing bubblegum with your butthole
Send a message via Skype™ to Sólsetur
Steam ID: solseturs

View Posts: 12,174

Quick facts about Tear:

-The STONE of Tear is the capital, not the city itself. Capturing the city would do nothing but start a siege.

-The river connects only to the middle city; there are three cities outside of the Stone.

-Marshland around the city.

-The Stone has thousands of arrows slits within it, has hundreds of corridors, and enough internal supplies to feed an entire city for weeks. It is, essentially, a city in and of itself.

-The Stone is made using the One Power, meaning that it would take incredible force to even make a dent into it. Along with this, the only weak spot would be at the top area of the Stone (which should be out of range of the cannons.

-The Stone has about 100 meters between it and the sea.

-Portions of the city of Tear are still burnt down from the Aiel - Sailboat never made a project to fix this.

Might be some other stuff I'm missing too. Also, the Stone looks like this:

(Stones the structure at the top, apparently. Wish I'd found this picture before the battle with Sailboat; I might have had a chance, then. )

Also note that the top structure, which is the Stone, is really "false advertisement", so to speak. It stretches under city as well as the floors on top.

Only entrance is via the Inner City.

I'm modding this, as well.

[11:32:44 PM] jordan: AM I THE WHY OF THE THINGS OR AM THE THINGS THE WHY OF I

Last Edited by Sólsetur; 03-06-2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
get dreads, land wars, the great gamzee