Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#541 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Imagine chewing bubblegum with your butthole
Send a message via Skype™ to Sólsetur

View Posts: 11,975
Re: The Land Wars V9: The Kingdoms

Wow, Bismarck is gonna be dust by the time you guys finish fighting over it.

This is like the third or fourth attack on the area. xD

Can't wait to watch Midna Fan mop up everyone with his superior numbers, too; if this keeps up both sides will grind each other down until he has a ♣♣♣♣load more troops than anyone in the game.

[11:32:44 PM] jordan: AM I THE WHY OF THE THINGS OR AM THE THINGS THE WHY OF I

2 people liked this post: Electricut, Kaiser Conman21100
  #542 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Cersei Lannister Cersei Lannister is a female Cersei Lannister is offline
More wine!

View Posts: 4,226

Any last-minute changes before I mod this mother ♣♣♣♣er of a battle?

The gods have no mercy, that’s why they’re gods.
  #543 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Kaiser Conman21100 Kaiser Conman21100 is a male Prussia Kaiser Conman21100 is offline
Für Ihren Gott, dein Kaiser und das Vaterland!
View Posts: 2,022

^ Not that I can see...unless Sailboat has got any problems.
  #544 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 08:29 PM
More wine!

Battle For Solitude/Bismarck

Using the cover of night, Gamzee's forces stealthily traverse across the Reach to Solitude. With the advantage of being high above their enemy on the cliff face, Gamzee and his troops managed to make it all the way past Markarth. The dragon Mhazshek is detected by Conman (it's a ♣♣♣♣ing dragon) and is fired upon by the warships. The warships quickly take out the 25 Lich along with all 220 of the zombies. Mhazshek doesn't go down without a fight and manages to destroy one of the warships and overturn another, but he is soon defeated by the other two warships and falls to his death in the valley. His body conveniently blocks the passage back to Solitude and the warships begin to move the large beast.

Meanwhile, the 50 chameleons attempt to sabotage Conman's warships. They successfully jam the cannons of the first two warships but are spotted while traversing to the third warship. Upon realising they're detected, the chameleons continue to carry out their mission in the attempt of downing a boat before they are wiped out. They transfer as many bombs to the third ship and then are struck by one of Conman's cannons on the mountain slopes. The force of the explosion does massive damage to the warship causing it to sink, all 50 of the chameleons are killed during the great explosion, but at least they went out with a bang. (♣♣♣♣ty puns ftw!)

Gamzee's forces rendezvous with Sailboat's and what was left of the army of Skyrim. They hear a deafening explosion in the distance. The troops march towards Bismarck where they are heavily attacked by the defenders and the last two warships behind them. They are hit by the cannons and a small explosion caused by the sticky bombs erupts within the troops. They make it up the slope losing a large amount of crocs and with the Basan taking heavy damage whilst distracting the warships. The crocs barricade the tunnels connecting Solitude to the outside world. The lizardmen and warriors launch their remaining sticky bombs at the gate and just withstands the attack. The dwarven centurions proceed to knock down the gate with brute force and moments later the gate is down and the attackers charge into Bismarck.

During the time it took for Sailboat's naval reinforcements to arrive, the two warships that had been down at Markarth had returned. The big crocs and lizardmen are obstructed by a large wall of fire caused by the explosion in the early morning. This prevents the sloops from passing, but luckily for the crocs and the lizardmen their staff-slings are in range of the warships. With the help of the Basan they slowly, but surely take down the warships. By the time there is only one warship left, Sailboat's sloops have a direct passage through the fire to the last warship. The sloops sail into the bay where they sail around the warship. With the added force of the sloops, the warship quickly goes down, but it manages to take 5 sloops along with it.

The pterodoglytes swoop in with their shadowspheres to create confusion amongst the missile units. Quite a few of the pterodoglytes are shot down, but they achieve their goal of blinding and confusing their opponents. The Lizardmen and Warriors then stand a chance against the superior of skills of the archers, energists and musketeers, and take out a large portion of the defending units. Once the shadowspheres' effects wear off, the defenders aim for the Lich to stop them from re-animating the soldiers, but as soon as they are preoccupied they are flanked by Gamzee's wraiths. With the element of surprise, the large amount of wraiths make quick work of the missile units, but not without losing some lich in the process. The remaining troops storm through the streets of Bismarck where they are intercepted by one of the battle wagons and Discord's forces. The battle wagon instantly kills one of the dwarven centurions with such force that it flew across the street. Before they have time to reload the battle wagon though the other Dwarven centurions crush the battle wagon under the weight of their large metal fists. They employ this strategy with the other battle wagons in the street until there are no more dwarven centurions and no more battle wagons left. During this time Discord and Conman's troops come into hand-to-hand battle with the attackers. The attackers rush the enemy, forcing Conman's soldiers specifically to use their swords. The pterodoglytes swoop in and break up Discord's defensive ranks to allow easier attacks from the Sailboat and Gamzee. After many hours of fighting the war is over. The attackers have won.

Remaining Troops

Sailboat
- 125 Big Crocs
- 175 Lizardmen
- 90 Naval lizardmen
- 75 Pterogdolytes
- 15 sloops (don't know if these were mass produced, but I'll put it in anyway)

Gamzee
- 50 Lich
- 25 Skeletons
- 25 Ghouls
- 80 Wraiths

Conman and Discord
- Zilch

Notes:
- What I took from Sailboat's plan was that only Gamzee's forces were passing by Markarth. This seemed to make the most sense as he only referred to Gamzee's forces during that part of the plan and Sailboat owns both Whiterun and Dawnstar so he would have no need to go by Markarth.
- It's a shame DWGM was in this battle as it might have turned out differently. In the end it all ran so smoothly for the attackers because so few of Gamzee's forces died on the way to Markarth.
- If you have any complaints I won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow morning. I haven't revised the results because I'm tired and it's late (hence the poor grammar), so they're may be some things which don't coincide with either of your plans, but when both of the battle plans are this large it's hard to get through it all perfectly.

Last Edited by Cersei Lannister; 03-04-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #545 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Kaiser Conman21100 Kaiser Conman21100 is a male Prussia Kaiser Conman21100 is offline

^ Well, while it's disapointing that we lost Bismarck (), we still kicked some butt in this battle. 81% of Sailboat's troops and 60% of Gamzee's troops are pretty darn good casualty rates if I do say so myself. So, unless Discord and/or Sailboat have any complaints, I'm good with these results. Thanks for modding this MB.
Last Edited by Kaiser Conman21100; 03-03-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Electricut
  #546 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 09:58 PM
OLÉ, OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ
View Posts: 17,957

I have two issues:

My air strike was supposed to happen before the initial attack started in order to blind the missile units. This is an integral part to the strategy because I knew that my siege was gonna get raped by these guys. This was supposed to happen right before the invasion, just when the siege camp got within range. And maybe I didn't state this clear enough, but they were only bombarding the missile units with shadow spheres. On the second and subsequent runs they were to bombard the main part of the city.

Secondly, maybe I was unclear on this, but the Chameleons were supposed to arrive at the Bismark bays waaaaay before anyone else to disable the cannons. It technically should have been a sneak attack on its own, my apologies for that, but they were supposed to get there and disable the cannons hours before the main attack force arrived.

Also, I don't really know what's going on in the fourth paragraph. I never said I had one specific ship that was loaded with grenades or anything. The only thing the sloops carried was greek fire. The sticky bombs were being held by the lizardmen in the ocean and since I specifically mentioned a staggered formation, a chain reaction or anything of the sort would not occur.
Last Edited by Loveboat; 03-03-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Midna Fan
  #547 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 3,997

Clarification.

We ARE staying on day 44 until ZU's back up and normal, correct?

Also, nothing against you, DWGM, I don't mind you at all, BUT, if you're NOT coming back....

Project: Take control of the Lloth Kingdom (1/10)
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

1 person liked this post: Kaiser Conman21100
  #548 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Lord of Harrenhal
View Posts: 1,004

I'm back. I have had a ♣♣♣♣♣ ton if work and have had to say to myself, "I can't go on ZU till I am done. I can't go on ZU till I am done."

So Gamzee is attacking a guard base eh? Well my defense is pretty simple.

Defense of Guard Base

Troops:

x40 Male Drow Warriors
x10 Female Drow Warriors

Plan:

I don't know what the odds are of my troops detecting Gamzee's water-boys is but as this is a guard station they should be alert. If they do detect them it will be interesting. The first thing that would be done is send alert across the kingdom to the gates and other watch towers, which would take away about five male troops. I know Gamzee can fly but my troops do not. So unless they encounter the enemy while they are walking out the door they are gone. Next up is for them to pinpoint exactly where the majority of them are hiding/lurking. Once that is taken care of they will try and encircle them until they enclose the enemy. At that point they engage on full combat, killing (I think it's still killing, even though they are undead) anything they can before they try to escape.

I assume that because this is not an actual siege or anything they will try to escape as quickly as possible so if they do escape my troops would try and chase them until they reach the border.

If the majority group has been exterminated and the others have not fled yet then the survivors would go on a rampage attempting to kill anything they can before it kills them or leaves. And of course if the battle goes on long enough troops from surrounding areas would arrive.

Reinforcements:

x35 Drow Male Warriors
x35 Drow Feamle Warriors

Then the previous strategy of just rampaging will continue until everyone is dead or the threat leaves.

Equipment:
Drow Enchanted Dark Weapons (these are empowered when not in light, which is my entire kingdom)
Poison Miniature Crossbows (If these hit an enemy troop they enemy basically falls asleep after a couple of minutes)
  #549 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 3,997

Glad to see you back, DWGM. I hate it when somebody leaves (taking their bases helps a LITTLE with the pain, but yeah ).

Modding of the Sneak attack on DWGM on day 42!

The vampires and wraiths go out from their kingdom over yonder to the Kingdom of the Drow (which, canonically, would be quite underground. Maybe DWGM is saying the real kingdom is the capital, which is underground?), the vampires in bat form, and the wraiths all spectrally and barrel-carrying-like. In Gamzee's strat it doesn't say anything about the vampires going out beforehand, and it also sounds like they leave at the same time, so that's what I'm going off of.

Phase 1:
The vampire bats fly around a bunch, the drow guards remark to each other as idly as a drow gets about how there seem to be a lot of bats out tonight, and pretty much don't do anything about it. The vampires get a good idea of what the kingdom looks like, and even got a pretty good mental map of the fortress closest to Xerrathrox and the main entrance hall/tunnel/whatever of the Capital. They then go home after travelin' around the kingdom.

Phase 2:
The wraiths float all specrally around the mountain, swaggin' along with their barrels, and try to move slowly once they see the guard towers.

They get past the guards and make some pretty good time getting to the nearest fortress they see, considering them tryin' to be all stealthy-swag-like, but alas....one lags behind, AND is a pansy when it comes to lifting a barrel of tainted water. He's sloshin' that stuff around all crap-swag-like and a guard hears the tiny, miniscule splash of approximately three ounces of water over by the mountain, and sees the wraith somewhat struggling with the barrel. He sounds the alarm and everyone's like "Ah, somebody's attacking" all calm-ish-like. They then prepare and go searchin' around for the intruders, trying to communicate with each other as much as possible throughout the search.
This makes it significantly harder for the other nine wraiths to get inside the fortress unnoticed, which would have been near-impossible to do anyway, so they leave their barrels as close to the fortress as they can while still being quick and stealthy, then they fly through the ground and mountain back home.
The pansy wraith is shot with about two dozen crossbow bolts, and dies from the bolt impacts and penetration instantly. The barrel the wraith was carrying is dropped and spills all off the side of the mountain, a drow gives some of the water to an animal to taste test it. It seems fine, but they keep it around for a while and, after about an hour, the animal starts vomiting fiercely, then coughs up some blood and dies. They then report all of this everywhere and, after discovering nine other barrels, taste-check those with animals, and they, too die. BUT....not after a small party of five drow come back to the fortress all thirsty and try it. The five drow would normally be suspicious of trickery and murderous intent by their fellow drow, but they were truly all too thirsty to care; they drank, went off, felt bad, and died off in their little hunting cave.

End totals:
DWGM LOSES 5 male drow.

Gamzee LOSES 1 wraith due to its stupidity, pansiness, poor swag skillz, and clumsiness.

Gamzee's army and commanders now have a rough map drawn by the vampire scouts of DWGM's land, and a rough map of the fortress closest to Gamzee's kingdom.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.

~Nayru Awards!~
Most Mature
Most Like Lando

#550 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 08:17 AM
More wine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailboat View Post
I have two issues:

My air strike was supposed to happen before the initial attack started in order to blind the missile units. This is an integral part to the strategy because I knew that my siege was gonna get raped by these guys. This was supposed to happen right before the invasion, just when the siege camp got within range. And maybe I didn't state this clear enough, but they were only bombarding the missile units with shadow spheres. On the second and subsequent runs they were to bombard the main part of the city.

Secondly, maybe I was unclear on this, but the Chameleons were supposed to arrive at the Bismark bays waaaaay before anyone else to disable the cannons. It technically should have been a sneak attack on its own, my apologies for that, but they were supposed to get there and disable the cannons hours before the main attack force arrived.

Also, I don't really know what's going on in the fourth paragraph. I never said I had one specific ship that was loaded with grenades or anything. The only thing the sloops carried was greek fire. The sticky bombs were being held by the lizardmen in the ocean and since I specifically mentioned a staggered formation, a chain reaction or anything of the sort would not occur.
1. Changed. You lost a few more bird-guys because of this, but it meant saving a lot of your lizardmen.

2. I still made it come first (well at the same time as Gamzee's troops moving). It made more sense to write about Gamzee's forces arriving first before your sneak on the warships. I made sure these two are unrelated and don't effect each other (unless there's something I'm missing). Just to clarify, the chameleons were spotted which triggered the first explosion, not Gamzee's army arriving.

3. Changed. You've got 90 naval lizardmen and 15 sloops as well as 100 more crocs and 75 more regular lizardmen.

1 person liked this post: Loveboat
  #551 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 09:52 AM

Kingdom: The Conarian Empire (The Fatherland)
Acquired Territories: None
Day: 46
Capital: Conmanstinople
Army Name: The Conarian Wehrmacht
Category: Industrial; Maritime; Human;
Declared Allies: Discord (Pack’s Domain); MidnaFan (Candyland)
Declared Enemies: Sailboat (Hasskir Swamplands); Gamzee (Xerrathrox)

Troops:
-321 Soldiers

Total: 321

Kaiserliche Marine:
-8 Ironclad Warships
-S.M.S. Derfflinger [Hero Unit-A Larger Version of the Standard Ironclad Warship.]

Total: 9

Armored Weapons:
-5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons

Total: 5

Siege Weapons:
-2 Cannons on Wheeled Carts (On Loan To MidnaFan)

Total: 2

Recruitment:
-20 Soldiers

Total: 20

Supplies:
-Happy-Death Bombs
-Long Swords
-Muskets

Schematics:
-Cannon
-Dwarven Centurions
-Greek Fire Grenades
-Happy Death Bomb
-Ironclad Steamship
-Ironclad Warship
-Musket
-Steam Locomotive
-Steam-Powered Battle Wagon

Technologies:
-Gunpowder
-Steam Power

Foreign Policy Initiatives:
-Anti-Foreign Naval Superiority Doctrine--States that any and all nations who actively pursue the development or construction of a naval fleet that in anyway seeks to outmatch that of the Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial Navy) shall be looked on as an enemy of the Conarian state and their actions shall be seen as aggressions towards our country.
-No Fly-Zone Doctrine--States that a “no fly-zone” shall be instated in all territories under control of the Conarian Empire and any objects spotted in our skies that are not given prior permission to enter our borders shall be shot down on sight with no questions asked.

Projects:
- [DOUBLE TIME] Help Discord’s Troops Make Conaria’s Soldiers’ Weaponry Stronger With Red Pack Technology (2/6) [Note that this is a project that Discord started but I am going to be finishing.]
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (4/6)

Projects Put On Hold:
-None

Completed Projects:
-Construct Stone Walls Around All Cities And Their Ports (16/16)--Completed Day 26
-Convert Greek Fire Grenades Into Happy-Death Bombs (4/4)--Completed Day 42
-Design Schematics For Cannons (4/4)--Completed Day 8
-Design Schematics For Ironclad Steamships (4/4)--Completed Day 8
-Design Schematics For Ironclad Warships [A Combination of the Ironclad Steamship Schematics and the Cannon Schematics] (2/2)--Completed Day 10
-Design Schematics For Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 12
-Design Schematics For Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6) [A Combination of the Steam Locomotive Schematics and the Cannon Schematics with the Addition of Not Needing Railroad Tracks to Move]--Completed Day 40
-Design Water Mines (2/2)--Completed Day 20
-Install Cannons On The Walls of Conmanstinople (2/2)--Completed Day 32
-Mass Produce And Set-Up Water Mines Around The Conarian Archipelago (7/7)--Completed Day 28
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 14
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 26
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 34
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 38
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 44
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 46
-Mass Produce Four Cannons On Wheeled Carts (2/2)--Completed Day 18
-Mass Produce Greek Fire Grenades For Both General Use and Use in Cannons (6/6)--Completed Day 36
-Mass Produce Muskets (6/6)--Completed Day 16
-Recruit the K.M.S. Bismarck (4/4)--Completed Day 20
-Recruit the S.M.S. Derfflinger (4/4)--Completed Day 30
-Repair All Former Fortifications of the City of Bismarck [Includes Walls, Cannons, and Infrastructure] (9/9)--Completed Day 32
-Research New Technology—Steam Power (4/4)--Completed Day 4
-Research New Technology--Gunpowder (4/4)--Completed Day 4
-Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Fighting While On Naval Vessels (2/2)--Completed Day 22
-Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Using Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 18

Log:

KAISER SMASH!!! >-<

MEIN SOLDIERS!!! WEEP ON THIS DAY! WEEP FOR YOUR FATHERLAND! WEEP BECAUSE THE SOUTHERN ALLIANCE, MADE UP BY THAT TERRIBLE SHOGUN SAILBOAT AND THE LORD OF THE DEAD GAMZEE, HAVE NOT ONLY INVADED, BUT ALSO TAKEN OUR WONDEROUS CITY OF BISMARCK IN SKYMANSTINOPLE!!! LISTEN TO THE BANDS PLAY ON THIS DAY OF INFAMY MEIN SOLDIERS…LISTEN TO THEM PLAY FOR YOUR FALLEN COMRADES…

Mein soldiers! We have completed our second batch of five Steam-Powered battle Wagons! Everyday our power grows mightier, and now, with help from our ally and comrade Lord Discord, our troops shall become even stronger when it comes to using their most basic weapon--the sword.

-Kaiser Conman21100

@ DISCORD:

Hey, I hope you don’t mind but I made the project you started to help imbue my Soldiers’ weapons with Red Pack technology into one of my own. So, I took the two days you put forth to completing that project and added them to mine so that I only need to do four more days of research to complete it. This way, you don’t have to continue doing that project and instead can work on something of your own for Day 46 in its place.

To Comrade Discord of Pack’s Domain,

Greetings my friend! I would like to thank you for your help in making our soldiers even stonger when it comes to engagements they enter when they must use melee combat. We hope that in the future, when our troops fight alongside each other in the field of battle, this will be something beneficial for all of us.

Sincerely,
Kaiser Conman21100
Last Edited by Kaiser Conman21100; 03-04-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #552 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 10:40 AM
OLÉ, OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBean View Post
1. Changed. You lost a few more bird-guys because of this, but it meant saving a lot of your lizardmen.

2. I still made it come first (well at the same time as Gamzee's troops moving). It made more sense to write about Gamzee's forces arriving first before your sneak on the warships. I made sure these two are unrelated and don't effect each other (unless there's something I'm missing). Just to clarify, the chameleons were spotted which triggered the first explosion, not Gamzee's army arriving.

3. Changed. You've got 90 naval lizardmen and 15 sloops as well as 100 more crocs and 75 more regular lizardmen.
Thanks for the fixes. Do I get to keep the Basan too? :O
  #553 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 10:46 AM
More wine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailboat View Post
Thanks for the fixes. Do I get to keep the Basan too? :O
Seeing as there was no second explosion in the end, yeah, you do.

1 person liked this post: Loveboat
  #554 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Lord of Harrenhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midna Fan View Post
Kingdom of the Drow (which, canonically, would be quite underground. Maybe DWGM is saying the real kingdom is the capital, which is underground?)
This is why I need some Dwarves.
  #555 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 04:48 PM
OLÉ, OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman
- [DOUBLE TIME] Help Discord’s Troops Make Conaria’s Soldiers’ Weaponry Stronger With Red Pack Technology (2/6) [Note that this is a project that Discord started but I am going to be finishing.]
what exactly does this entail?

Kingdom: The Clan Hasskir
Day 48
Capital: Hometree
Bases: Hometree, The Stone of Tear, Bismark
Category: Force, Nature

Troops:

340 Lizardmen
340 Big Crocs
125 Pterogdolytes
110 Chameleons
10 Battlemages

Total: 925

Recruitment: 100

Supplies:
-Standard Equipment
-Ballistae
-Tail Clubs
-Gunpowder bombs
-Incendiary bombs
-Sticky Bombs
-Gator-aid

Navy:
15 Sloops

Heroes:
-The Basan: enormous fire breathing rooster
-The Alaskan Bull Worm: giant burrowing subterranean earthworm

Projects:
Mass Produce Naginata Spears (4/6)
Recover schematics for centurion spheres (0/6)
Repair the city of Bismark (0/8)

Completed Projects:
-Recruit the Basan, Day 4 an enormous rooster, standing over four stories high. It is flightless but can flutter its wings and leap great distances, just like a normal sized chicken. it breathes fire and has very strong claws. Its feathers are not penetrated by basic projectile attacks like arrows or sling bullets.
-Create and mass produce Ballistae (8/8) Ballistae are siege engines that resemble large crossbows. They aren't as powerful as some of the other siege engines but they are lightweight and simple to operate. They can fire boulders for smashing walls or large anti-personnel bolts.
-Create and mass produce tail clubs of all sizes (6/6) an extra weapon that should provide an edge in combat when our units are surrounded or outnumbered.
-Send a detachment of Pterodolytes on a reconnaissance flight (2/2)
-Reverse-engineer gunpowder (4/4)
-Re-construct and fortify Hashiwato, the keep to the North (10/10)
-Mass produce bombs (6/6) standard, fuse-operated gunpowder explosives.
-Design sticky bombs (2/2)
-Construct 10 Sloops (6/6)sailboats. fast and maneuverable, with a steel prow in the front. Can hold 10 Lizardmen, 15 Chameleons, or 3 Big Crocs plus three pilots, or 5 Lizardmen plus 1 Ballista. Needs 3 units to pilot.
-Repair and fortify the innermost wall surrounding the Stone of Tear. (8/8) it's a bigass curtain wall with the works. Battlements, arrow slits and iron rebar.
-Mass produce sticky bombs (6/6)bombs coated in extremely sticky resin encased in eggs
-Dam the rivers feeding Hometree with pointed logs, meant for trapping ships. (2/2)
-Mass produce gator-aid (6/6) poisonous to all species but the Big Crocs. Gives them infinite endurance.
-Design Polybolos (4/4) A modification of the ballista that allows projectiles to be shot in rapid succession.
-Construct 10 Sloops (6/6)
-Plant mangrove plants around all shores of our territories, and with the help of Hometree's energy and the One power have them grow faster. (10/10)
-Mass Produce Polybolos (6/6) ballistae that can fire in rapid succession
-Repair and fortify whiterun (8/8)

On Hold:
Retro-fit and mass produce samurai armor for all units (2/10)

Log:
100 units a day whatup ♣♣♣♣♣essss
Last Edited by Loveboat; 03-04-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #556 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 04:59 PM

^Basically means he's taking over a project that will make his weapons stronger.

#557 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Lord of Harrenhal

What day is it today, 46?
  #558 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 05:13 PM

It is Day 48, DWGM.

#559 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Lord of Harrenhal

Kingdom: Land of the Lolth
Day: 48
Capital: Great Under-Chambers (The Giant Mountain)
Army Name: The Dark Elves of Lolth
Category: Magic: Spider Magic

Troops:
Zin-Carla Hero
25 Drow Wizards
495 Drow Male Warriors
280 Drow Female Warriors
25 Arch Priestess of Lolth
40 High Priestesses of Lolth
5 Priestesses of Lloth
20 Rouge Drow "Shebali"
40 Drow Blade Masters
40 Drow Arachnomancers

Total:951 (Including One Hero Unit)

Recruitment:
10 Drow Female Warriors
10 Drow Male Warriors

Total: 20

Hero Details:
Name: Zin-Carla Wraith
Has the power of an enhanced solider, the one who trained all of the male solider's before he was killed. Will do anything the Emperor or Empress tells him to. Also insanely hard to destroy because he is technically not alive. The task Lolth has set for it is to spread darkness around the world. Vague I know.

Supplies:
Drow Enchanted Dark Weapons
Poison Miniature Crossbows
Piwafwi Scout Cloaks Research

Projects:
Reinforce Giant Western Wall Fortress (7/14)
Begin Producing Six Piwafwi Scout Cloaks (0/6)*

*These basically make my troops invisible so I can't be cheap with producing them*

Completed Projects:
Cast Zin-Carla
Build Fortress In Western Region Between Discord And I
Build Fortress In Northern Region Between Magic Bean And I
Build Walls Along Northern Region Through Fortress
Build Fortress Between Gamzee and I
Build Advanced Solider Training Zone in South West Portion of Map
Make Defense Glyphs Around Capital
Build Giant Fortress Wall On Eastern Side Between End of Map And Bottom of Mountain
Reinforce Giant Eastern Wall
Build Giant Fortress Wall On Western Side Between End of Map And Bottom of Mountain
  #560 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-04-2012, 06:56 PM

@ SAILBOAT: The project involves Discord’s troops teaching my troops the Red Pack offensive technology so that my Soldiers will be far superior when it comes to fighting in melee combat with their swords. It was part of a trade between the two of us.

Kingdom: The Conarian Empire (The Fatherland)
Acquired Territories: None
Day: 48
Capital: Conmanstinople
Army Name: The Conarian Wehrmacht
Category: Industrial; Maritime; Human;
Declared Allies: Discord (Pack’s Domain); MidnaFan (Candyland)
Declared Enemies: Sailboat (Hasskir Swamplands); Gamzee (Xerrathrox)

Troops:
-361 Soldiers

Total: 361

Kaiserliche Marine:
-13 Ironclad Warships
-S.M.S. Derfflinger [Hero Unit-A Larger Version of the Standard Ironclad Warship.]

Total: 14

Armored Weapons:
-5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons

Total: 5

Siege Weapons:
-2 Cannons on Wheeled Carts (On Loan To MidnaFan)

Total: 2

Recruitment:
-40 Soldiers

Total: 40

Supplies:
-Happy-Death Bombs
-Long Swords
-Muskets

Schematics:
-Cannon
-Dwarven Centurions
-Greek Fire Grenades
-Happy Death Bomb
-Ironclad Steamship
-Ironclad Warship
-Musket
-Steam Locomotive
-Steam-Powered Battle Wagon

Technologies:
-Gunpowder
-Steam Power

Foreign Policy Initiatives:
-Anti-Foreign Naval Superiority Doctrine--States that any and all nations who actively pursue the development or construction of a naval fleet that in anyway seeks to outmatch that of the Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial Navy) shall be looked on as an enemy of the Conarian state and their actions shall be seen as aggressions towards our country.
-No Fly-Zone Doctrine--States that a “no fly-zone” shall be instated in all territories under control of the Conarian Empire and any objects spotted in our skies that are not given prior permission to enter our borders shall be shot down on sight with no questions asked.

Projects:
- [DOUBLE TIME] Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (0/6)
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (0/6)

Projects Put On Hold:
-None

Completed Projects:
-Construct Stone Walls Around All Cities And Their Ports (16/16)--Completed Day 26
-Convert Greek Fire Grenades Into Happy-Death Bombs (4/4)--Completed Day 42
-Design Schematics For Cannons (4/4)--Completed Day 8
-Design Schematics For Ironclad Steamships (4/4)--Completed Day 8
-Design Schematics For Ironclad Warships [A Combination of the Ironclad Steamship Schematics and the Cannon Schematics] (2/2)--Completed Day 10
-Design Schematics For Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 12
-Design Schematics For Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6) [A Combination of the Steam Locomotive Schematics and the Cannon Schematics with the Addition of Not Needing Railroad Tracks to Move]--Completed Day 40
-Design Water Mines (2/2)--Completed Day 20
-Help Discord’s Troops Make Conaria’s Soldiers’ Weaponry Stronger With Red Pack Technology (6/6)--Completed 48
-Install Cannons On The Walls of Conmanstinople (2/2)--Completed Day 32
-Mass Produce And Set-Up Water Mines Around The Conarian Archipelago (7/7)--Completed Day 28
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 26
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 34
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 38
-Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed 48
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 44
-Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 46
-Mass Produce Four Cannons On Wheeled Carts (2/2)--Completed Day 18
-Mass Produce Greek Fire Grenades For Both General Use and Use in Cannons (6/6)--Completed Day 36
-Mass Produce Muskets (6/6)--Completed Day 16
-Recruit the K.M.S. Bismarck (4/4)--Completed Day 20
-Recruit the S.M.S. Derfflinger (4/4)--Completed Day 30
-Repair All Former Fortifications of the City of Bismarck [Includes Walls, Cannons, and Infrastructure] (9/9)--Completed Day 32
-Research New Technology—Steam Power (4/4)--Completed Day 4
-Research New Technology--Gunpowder (4/4)--Completed Day 4
-Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Fighting While On Naval Vessels (2/2)--Completed Day 22
-Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Using Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 18

Log:

Mein soldiers! With our new weapon and skill upgrades, via aid from Discord’s troops, you are much more powerful when you wield your swords in melee combat. Pity the nation who attempts to take our shores mein soldiers! Pity them because of your newly gained might, and the growth of the Kaiserliche Marine!

-Kaiser Conman21100

Tags
get dreads, land wars, the great gamzee