Hooray lets play a game! Here is how you play:
- You post a picture that the above person has to use as their avatar.
- If you post, you risk your own avatar being replaced by a silly picture by the next person.
- If the picture is not able to be set as your avatar, then you luck out and don't have to change. Other wise, you will have to keep the picture set as your avatar for at least a week.
- You can post again but then you have to have your avatar changed to the next person's post for an extra week (they will continue to stack).
- There is, of course, nothing I can do to enforce the rules (perhaps one of the mods can help with this), but if you are going to participate, don't wimp out or you will be lame.
- If you want to comment but don't want to participate, you can do so just don't post a picture
Unfortunately, being the OP I will have my avatar changed first and I can't change anyone else's. So go ahead. DO. YOUR. WORST.
This is better suited for the clan game area, Chozo Knight (: Things like change-avatar, truth or dare, etc etc, are usually kept in this area where rules are a lot more lax, k? No biggie, love. Moved it for you. Have fun with your game!
of course, but I got in a little trouble with a few members over the controversy of that image.
that's why the
but next time i'll change it for sure!
also... you posted a third picture... that means you have to use the next poster's image for 3 weeks since your first post. unless no one else posts, then you just use this one for two weeks: (since this guy is actually willing to participate)
Originally Posted by Master of the Wall
unless of course, this image isn't able to be used as your avatar (it does have pretty odd dimensions) in which case you luck out! and you get to use the avatar that you have for 1 week.