I just dug through my old PMs and found that I still have the clan test from when I took it. Like with Naths, it was only three questions long. I didn't even know it was changed.
Neither did I, I also had the 3 questions =P
My Clan test:
The Clan Test
Please answer the following three questions in 5-8 sentence paragraphs. Try to use good spelling and grammar if possible.
1.) You're the Wind Waker Link, and you're tired of sailing for those Triforce pieces. You decide to take a few days off and just sail around on the big, blue ocean. What's your destination, and how do you spend your holiday?
2.) You have been granted the option to study a new life form never before seen on earth. Of course, you graciously accept this offer knowing it may be a very important discovery in the history of mankind. You know absolutely nothing about the organism, whether it is deadly or harmless, or how similar to earth life it is. How do you go about examining the life? Explain what you would do in this situation, as well as what you may use to study it.
3.) A deadly dancing rhino is on the loose. What do you do?
Section A -
Choose one answer for each of the questions.
1) You have the chance to get one computer game. Your computer can handle whatever you throw at it. What kind of game would you choose?
A. An RPG - I love going through the random encounters and facing off against the boss monsters, and the story lines are usually great too.
B. A real-time strategy game - There's nothing better than watching my empire grow and fending off enemy factions.
C. A puzzle game - It is so calming to sit down and play through a nice puzzle game. Where else can I have a mental challenge and have fun at the same time?
2) Whenever you try and schedule going to lunch with a friend, they ALWAYS turn up twenty or thirty minutes late. You grow tired of this. What do you do:
A. Schedule lunches twenty or thirty minutes early
B. Confront your friend about how you're getting irritated
C. Yell at your friend, telling him or her how it really annoys you.
3) You and your friends get in a fight and you have to deal with the consequences, what would you do?
A. Wait for them to apologize. You haven’t done anything wrong, right?
B. Take the first step and explain what made you angry. You’re still annoyed with your friends though.
C. Stay out of their way for a while and let things cool down. Then try to talk things out.
4) You find a genie's lamp at a thrift store and it's ten cents. You buy it and go home to rub it. To your surprise, out pops a leprechaun. The genie is on vacation, so the leprechaun can only give you one wish. Not only that, but the wish is limited to three choices. Assuming you have none of them, which do you pick?
A) Rule the world
B) Find someone that you truly loves and that loves you back
C) More excitement in your life
5) You must give a presentation to a gathering of world leaders. Which of these would fit you best?
A) Present the facts and key points in as concise a manner as possible, leaving no room for misunderstanding.
B) Try to involve your audience with the presentation to get the information across better.
C) Give the presentation while focusing on trying to give a good impression of yourself.
Answer the following questions one or two sentences. Try to use good spelling and grammar.
6) You just got home from a detention you "forgot" to tell your parents about, and they want to know why you're so late. What do you tell them?
7) A fellow ZUer has been having a rough day, walks by you, and bumps your shoulder HARD! How do you react?
8) You’ve just started your new Zelda game. In the first dungeon, you encounter a wooden crate. It looks nothing like crates you’ve seen before, a lot sturdier to start of with, and you suspect it to hold a secret. What do you do?
9) You have just been given a small patch of land of a few square metres. You can do with it whatever you want. How do you use it?
10) Complete the following sentence: The dog stood barking against the fence because...
Section C -
Answer the following three questions in 5-8 sentence paragraphs. Again, try to use good spelling and grammar if possible.
11) A deadly dancing rhino is on the loose. What do you do?
12) You have been granted the option to study a new life form never before seen on earth. Of course, you graciously accept this offer knowing it may be a very important discovery in the history of mankind. You know absolutely nothing about the organism, whether it is deadly or harmless, or how similar to earth life it is. How do you go about examining the life? Explain what you would do in this situation, as well as what you may use to study it.
13) You're in command of an army, and you suddenly find yourself facing a much bigger and more powerful army, and the enemy general has a particular grudge against you and wants you dead. The odds are against you. Fortunately, you do have cavalry superiority. You could try escaping, but it's risky. What do you do?