Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2012, 11:26 AM
The Dude The Dude is a male Wales The Dude is offline
I am a koala get on my horse
Send a message via Skype™ to The Dude
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: House Of The Rising Sun
View Posts: 6,524
Re: WTF?!

The emotion in your signatures face works so well for the situation at hand
__________________

Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Ningan the Lone Ninja
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Ganonslayer Ganonslayer is a male United States Ganonslayer is offline
Chief of Hyrule Police
Join Date: Jul 2011
View Posts: 402
Re: WTF?!

I'd run scans for viruses and Malware see if something is ♥♥♥♥ing around on your computer.
__________________


Watch my Youtube videos here.
Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: tlozbj
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

Wow, I stayed at a friend's overnight, came back today and it's gone! Thank you to whoever fixed it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Guest
View Posts: n/a
Re: WTF?!

Just wanted to say that, while this was brilliant, I was actually NOT responsible for this.

And I appreciate your honesty, Holden.
Reply With Quote
3 people liked this post: AWJ, The Dude, ZoraMikau
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-14-2012, 12:07 AM
The ZU Server The ZU Server is offline
;________;
Join Date: Feb 2012
View Posts: 11
Re: WTF?!

My bad. :C
Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Ningan the Lone Ninja
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Tohopekaliga Tohopekaliga is offline
The world begins with you.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tohopekaliga
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Florida
View Posts: 18,961
Re: WTF?!

Cute accounts, guys, but that had nothing to do with the server at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
3 people liked this post: Keith, Ningan the Lone Ninja, The Dude
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

Right now the picture is back. The joke was funny once, never again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Tohopekaliga Tohopekaliga is offline
The world begins with you.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tohopekaliga
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Florida
View Posts: 18,961
Re: WTF?!

There really isn't a way for us to give one specific person a weird picture like that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

If you click on Temple Skin, does it happen to you?

EDIT: By the way, it's a different picture this time (Looks like Jennifer Lopez or some ♥♥♥♥). It has to be a joke.
__________________
Last Edited by Ningan the Lone Ninja; 08-15-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Tohopekaliga Tohopekaliga is offline
The world begins with you.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tohopekaliga
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Florida
View Posts: 18,961
Re: WTF?!

Nope, and if it did, you can be sure there'd be at least four threads on the subject right now.

This is a problem on your end.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Nope, and if it did, you can be sure there'd be at least four threads on the subject right now.

This is a problem on your end.
Honest to God, this only happens on ZU. There are only two people in my house, me and my mum, and she couldn't programme a potato. This is definitely someone working on the outside.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Holden Holden is offline
Off-Key Anthem
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dreamside
View Posts: 10,196
Re: WTF?!

try using a different browser
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

Here's the new image. If anyone recognises it, please enlighten me.



__________________
Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Malia
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Keith Keith is a male United Kingdom Keith is offline
Quick-Thinking Rhooman
Send a message via Skype™ to Keith
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Liverdrool
View Posts: 7,099
Re: WTF?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sólsetur View Post
I'd try deleting your cookies/cache and see if that makes a difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganonslayer View Post
I'd run scans for viruses and Malware see if something is ♥♥♥♥ing around on your computer.
These two are still perfectly viable options. I mean, I doubt it's the latter but who knows, maybe there's a programmer with a sense of humour somewhere out there. The former seems much more likely.

Either way, the idea that this is something to with ZU is uh.. dumb. The only conceivable way I can see this happening is if one of the admins/code wizards recreated the Temple Skin with these images, created a new user group solely for you and changed your access to this trolled Temple Skin.
That is to say, it's not a problem with ZU so stop blaming the server, it's getting old guys. Chances are if it's an issue with one person and them alone, it's got absolutely nothing to do with ZU.

Understandably, this only affects ZU. It could be a screwup in your cache which causes it to load the wrong images, and Temple Skin does run on a lot of images and would easily be flawed by such a bug, but it's still got nothing to do with ZU or the server. Try a different browser, clear your cache, hell, do an anti-virus check. But there's very little anyone else can do to fix this for you, other than offer options. If the bug persists, consider just swapping to another skin or if you really like the Temple Skin, wipe your computer.
__________________

Luka: slam a bottle of champagne into my arse first
[My ArtsyFartsy Thread]
[MyPersonality]
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
try using a different browser
I was just forced to use Internet Explorer 7. I couldn't even log on because it's so ♥♥♥♥.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
These two are still perfectly viable options. I mean, I doubt it's the latter but who knows, maybe there's a programmer with a sense of humour somewhere out there. The former seems much more likely.

Either way, the idea that this is something to with ZU is uh.. dumb. The only conceivable way I can see this happening is if one of the admins/code wizards recreated the Temple Skin with these images, created a new user group solely for you and changed your access to this trolled Temple Skin.
That is to say, it's not a problem with ZU so stop blaming the server, it's getting old guys. Chances are if it's an issue with one person and them alone, it's got absolutely nothing to do with ZU.

Understandably, this only affects ZU. It could be a screwup in your cache which causes it to load the wrong images, and Temple Skin does run on a lot of images and would easily be flawed by such a bug, but it's still got nothing to do with ZU or the server. Try a different browser, clear your cache, hell, do an anti-virus check. But there's very little anyone else can do to fix this for you, other than offer options. If the bug persists, consider just swapping to another skin or if you really like the Temple Skin, wipe your computer.
I shall try all these options, but I don't think it's impossible to blame someone at ZU.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Tohopekaliga Tohopekaliga is offline
The world begins with you.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tohopekaliga
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Florida
View Posts: 18,961
Re: WTF?!

I do think it is impossible to blame someone at ZU.

We don't have the capability to change your images and only your images.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Ningan the Lone Ninja Ningan the Lone Ninja is a male United Kingdom Ningan the Lone Ninja is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hidden Village
View Posts: 5,379
Re: WTF?!

Right, I cleared my browser's cache, history and cookies, then logged back in, and IT'S GONE!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but if it happens a third time, I am placing the blame completely on ZU.
__________________
Last Edited by Ningan the Lone Ninja; 08-15-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Holden Holden is offline
Off-Key Anthem
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dreamside
View Posts: 10,196
Re: WTF?!

I'm blaming the Republican Party.
__________________
Reply With Quote
3 people liked this post: Caleb, Keith, Malia
Reply

Tags
wtf


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -