Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Jusqu' ce qu'il n'y a rien
View Posts: 11,459
How Have I been?

I would, first, like to apologize to staff.
Spoiler:  
I am sorry for being a troublemaker at times. I have caused a lot of problems and I constantly ask for help and can be a major nuisance. I want to let you all know that I am in full support of everything you do. I have majorly changed my life because of you mods. I have had horrible social skills, and you all have showed me how to act. I appreciate it.

Well, I would like to get some feedback on how I am on here. Please, when giving feedback, do not be too brutal or cruel.

Let me know what I need to work on, what I need to change or whatnot. Thanks You all

#2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Avalanchemike

View Posts: 17,631
Re: How Have I been?

Cor Sicarius--

I'm gonna lock this thread because I don't want to encourage a trend here of apology threads. Blizz made one so, okay sure, but anymore than that is opening a floodgate that honestly isn't necessary. Since you asked, I'll give you feedback:

Sometimes you try a bit too hard to please people. While I think you should be considerate of people's feelings, I also think that when you push it too much it actually makes people want to withdraw from you--the opposite of what you want! So that's my feedback for ya.

I appreciate and applaud you for wanting to say sorry or ask for improvement, but ya, gonna nip this in the bud before a trend emerges. Alternatively, if people really want feedback you can make a thread in the GCC or CC where you can ask people for honest feedback (and not just for -you- but as an open topic for anyone to post in and request feedback). If this happens my mods will have to keep an eye on it to avoid trolling and passive-aggressive behaviour, but there's nothing wrong with that idea otherwise.

Enjoy the rest of your day and good luck with trying to improve (:
Closed Thread