Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 28
Smile Nice and Not so nice celebrities!

First of all I know from other forums that most people dont take kindly to 'noobs' posting new threads but if you dont like it, TOUGH.

Well, not tough I guess...but...y'know....

ANYWAY

Celebrities, those crazy people who everyone loves to talk about!

This thread is a general discussion about nice and nasty celebs, from Z listers to A listers

If you have personal experiences with any thats great but anyone can be up for discussion.

Il start.

Jack Nicholson- Outstanding guy for his fans, stands outside for hours signing autographs

Red hot chili peppers - All amazing guys, really fun, the guitarist is a little up his arse but still nice.

Cilia Black - Real *****, completly different off screen, actually shoved me out the way to get past didnt say sorry.

Vannesa Feltz - I saw this cow walking in London, before anyone even approached her she was walking along shouting 'no autographs'

Those are all the ones I met, or have seen but anyway, you guys got any accounts on any other celebs?

If you like any of the below bands you rock and are my friend :]

Less Than Jake
Red Hot Chili peppers
Mindless self Indulgence
Reel Big Fish
Barenaked Ladies

And many more!
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 04:39 PM
:coffee:

View Posts: 18,022
Re: Nice and Not so nice celebrities!

I'll move this to Entertainment for ya. :3

Then edit my post with something relative.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Living so free is a tragedy when you can't be what you want to be
View Posts: 11,080

My friend claims he saw Tim Robbins. Says he's a douche.
Last Edited by Solink; 05-27-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was
View Posts: 16,123

Alice Cooper - Met him after his concert here, he's an awesome guy.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Ok, but dogs CAN look up.

View Posts: 15,513

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroShadow View Post
Alice Cooper - Met him after his concert here, he's an awesome guy.
It's true. He's an awesome guy.

Had lunch with him a little while ago. I was in going to my Aunt's resteraunt to get some supper, and i saw him there. I did the Wayne's World "We're not worthy" thing as a joke, and he referenced the movie back and then suggested that i have lunch with him.
It was pretty cool.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 04:51 PM
That's your share of the loot. Enough to shut you up, I hope.
Send a message via Skype™ to Silver
Steam ID: tw64 3DS ID: 2921-9179-3622

View Posts: 25,084

I personally don't give a **** about any of them.

<Steam>
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wolf View Post
I personally don't give a **** about any of them.
Thats good to know, individuality is what makes us special!

I have never met Alice cooper but He puts on an amazing show, he killed himself 12 different ways on stage!

Less Than Jake
Red Hot Chili peppers
Mindless self Indulgence
Reel Big Fish
Barenaked Ladies

And many more!
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Living so free is a tragedy when you can't be what you want to be
View Posts: 11,080

I wanted to meet him ever since I started listening to "Man Behind the Mask" back when I was 7.

Really, where do you people meet them more often?
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Enuf3
View Posts: 3,121

Billy Dee Williams. The man is a major douche. I placed a picture down in front of him to sign... And I guess it was upside down where he was sitting, but I figured he'd just spin it around and sign. Nope. Instead he decided to sit back, look at me and go "What.. you want me to sign it upside down?"

He had this real a$$hole look on his face and the people behind me started saying "Wow.. what a dick." And were even stepping out of the line.

So yeah, he made me straight the picture out for him. He signed it and it's now sitting in my closet.

I met Carrie Fisher. She was mad cool. Very open too. She spoke about snorting lines of coke with the boys out back and made funny remarks to all the guys who had slave leia images to be signed. She was great.

The Orbit gum lady was cool too.

Anthony Daniels approached me in LA and had a conversation with me for no reason. He was awesome.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Deku Scrub

Yeah I watched I program on all the star wars cast as they are today, a few weeks back, out of all the *main* cast (Luke, Han, Leia) She was the only one who actually appeared, and she was really nice! She showed the presenter a little topless slave leia figure

The ewok guy, R2D2 guy, Chewie, Darth Vader were all really cool and stood out for meas generally nice people (C3p0 was a real dickead)

Less Than Jake
Red Hot Chili peppers
Mindless self Indulgence
Reel Big Fish
Barenaked Ladies

And many more!
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Florina Laufeyson Florina Laufeyson is a female Norway Florina Laufeyson is offline
We built Mute City on Rock and Roll
Steam ID: FlorinaBelmont 3DS ID: 1934-0706-9170

View Posts: 22,659

I havent met any real celebs outside of metal personalities but ive heard Kevin Smith is a real bastard!
Chuck Billy (Testament) was one awesome dude! i saw him in the crowd when i was working a tshirt booth for an event. I approached him and was all "uhhh hey there! could you sign my testament patch?" (which was actually my friend's) and hes like "Whoa! where'd you get that? i havent seen that in ages!" I took a pic of him and he was a grinning fool! <3
I met Alexi Laiho in 03 and he seemed alright. a little bit of an attention whore though lol!
theres a ton other metal personalities on the list but ill spare you.
never met a major celeb

(◕ᴥ◕し) ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Tumbling Down The Rabbit Hole, Animal Crossing Blog
A Dream of Ice And Fire: 4900-2186-7042 Animal Crossing Dream Suite
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by less than jake View Post
Yeah I watched I program on all the star wars cast as they are today, a few weeks back, out of all the *main* cast (Luke, Han, Leia) She was the only one who actually appeared, and she was really nice! She showed the presenter a little topless slave leia figure

The ewok guy, R2D2 guy, Chewie, Darth Vader were all really cool and stood out for meas generally nice people (C3p0 was a real dickead)
3p0? A dickhead? Nooooo He was the guy that randomly walked up to us on the streets of LA (he noticed my buddy wearing a SW t-shirt) He was incredibly friendly and talkative.

The original Darth Vader was a dick when I met him. He never once looked up or acknowledged me.. Same with Peter (the dude who plays Chewbacca).

Jake Lloyd was pretty rad too. He was the least favorite person at the convention I went to yet he was really really cool about it. I got him to say WIZZARD! for my group of friends. lmao He's awesome.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enuf3 View Post
3p0? A dickhead? Nooooo He was the guy that randomly walked up to us on the streets of LA (he noticed my buddy wearing a SW t-shirt) He was incredibly friendly and talkative.

The original Darth Vader was a dick when I met him. He never once looked up or acknowledged me.. Same with Peter (the dude who plays Chewbacca).

Jake Lloyd was pretty rad too. He was the least favorite person at the convention I went to yet he was really really cool about it. I got him to say WIZZARD! for my group of friends. lmao He's awesome.
Well maybe not a dickhead...But he was the sort of person I dont really like, he was a thesp heh. Did you know that him and the actor who plays R2D2 hate eachother? I didnt believe that at first.

Funny, I can see the guy who plays Darth being a bit of a douche but Peter seemed really really nice...

Funny about Jake Lloyd, most child actors (im basing this on the kid who played John Connor in T2) turn out to be real aroggant douchbags.

Less Than Jake
Red Hot Chili peppers
Mindless self Indulgence
Reel Big Fish
Barenaked Ladies

And many more!
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Florina Laufeyson Florina Laufeyson is a female Norway Florina Laufeyson is offline

Edward Furlong turned into a douche bag?

#15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by less than jake View Post
Well maybe not a dickhead...But he was the sort of person I dont really like, he was a thesp heh. Did you know that him and the actor who plays R2D2 hate eachother? I didnt believe that at first.

Funny, I can see the guy who plays Darth being a bit of a douche but Peter seemed really really nice...

Funny about Jake Lloyd, most child actors (im basing this on the kid who played John Connor in T2) turn out to be real aroggant douchbags.
I had no idea, no. But the dude who plays R2 is barely coherent... so.. I mean, the man is living on a different world. He's in bad shape.

Nah, Peter was a jerk both times I met him. I was like.. Oh goood, I wanna slap you.

A lot of the background female Jedi, who are models in real life were surprisingly nice. I had breakfast with a few of them in some little cafe in LA. They were talking about all the fans they meet and all the fans that don't even recognize them, yet are dressed up like their characters lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldoom View Post
Edward Furlong turned into a douche bag?
The guy looks like a train wreck these days.
Last Edited by Enuf3; 05-27-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Big Damn Hero
Send a message via Skype™ to Galedeep
Steam ID: nolanam
View Posts: 13,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldoom View Post
I havent met any real celebs outside of metal personalities but ive heard Kevin Smith is a real bastard!
You heard wrong. Kevin is a great guy and interacts with his fans on a closer and more frequent level than pretty much any celebrity I know of.

I haven't met any celebrities that came off badly, to be honest. Only time I've even heard of someone I know having a bad encounter with one was when they were shooting part of the new Incredible Hulk flick in my neighbourhood, in one of my neighbour's houses, and according to her Liv Tyler didn't come off like a very nice person (though Edward Norton and William Hurt were both apparently quite polite and nice).
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Ok, but dogs CAN look up.

View Posts: 15,513

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan View Post
You heard wrong. Kevin is a great guy and interacts with his fans on a closer and more frequent level than pretty much any celebrity I know of.
This exactly. He does so many seminars where fans ask him questions, and he gives a nice lengthy, and often funny response. It looks like he genuinly enjoys it too. I have i hard to believing that he's a jerk.
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2009, 04:23 AM
Deku Scrub

The thing is lots of people have on and off days, and obviously its the same with celebs, even the really nice ones come be mean some days.

Also one interpretation of someone being a jerk may just be that persons personality, some people might be pretty arrogant, although if someones like me (for example) were to meet that arrogant person I wold probably still come off liking them. WHATEVER.

Was talking to my friend this morning and he was telling me about a radio interview he heard with Ben Stiller, apparantly he came off as a bit of a prick and he sounded like his character in dodgeball

Less Than Jake
Red Hot Chili peppers
Mindless self Indulgence
Reel Big Fish
Barenaked Ladies

And many more!
Last Edited by less than jake; 05-28-2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: I spelt apparantly wrong :P Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2009, 06:09 PM

Hmm. well i heard about the Kevin Smith thing wayy back in college so it was a while ago. He may have humbled a bit in the past 10 years or the dude who told me this read him wrong. I dunno. Something about how Kevin Smith cant take opinions. *shrugs*

#20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-21-2009, 09:21 AM
REEEE-DICULOUS!
View Posts: 2,752

Carol Vorderman told a friend of mine to '**** off' when she was filming something in London.

One particular website (I won't post the link because I doubt it'd be suitable) has been posting a series of stories about Ryan Reynolds is pretty much a terrible human being. Here's one of the more hilarious entries into what is becoming a bursting scrapbook of ****ery:

Quote:
A few years ago, on the Regina set of the utterly forgettable and horribly sh-tty movie Just Friends, Ryan was shooting in a local bar called McNally’s. Amy Smart and Anna Faris were there, so lovely, so sweet, and so much less high maintenance than their male costar who required touch-ups more than they did. Only he was a ***** about accommodating the makeup artist. Would not so much as turn slightly on his stool to provide the man with a better angle.

As such, the artist, who had very long 80s rocker hair, had to lie on top of the bar in order to powder Ryan’s nose. Again, let me repeat, Ryan refused to sit in a more accessible position. He allowed this man to contort himself on top of a bar, surrounded by candles, in the most uncomfortable way, and did not offer to make it just a little bit easier.

So the man’s hair caught on fire.

And Ryan Reynolds started squealing. At the top of his lungs. Full scale man-panic. Flapping his hands, holding his balls, to the point where the makeup artist, WHO WAS ON FIRE, had to tend to Ryan first, calming him down, preventing him from passing out, before enlisting help to put out the blazing inferno on top of his head.
I have to believe that the author has taken advantage of their artistic license in writing the above, although I want to believe it, so I believe it.

He's like the male Julia Roberts.

Tags
celebrities, nice