Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #361 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 08:55 PM
DeiStar Mexico DeiStar is offline
The Man Who Masterminds the Game
3DS ID: 5386-7629-1425
Join Date: Jan 2012
View Posts: 2,597
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Hey... How come Twilight lives in a library but nopony outside of the mane six ever comes and borrows books?
Rainbow does... although only the Daring Do ones.

Why would Applejack need books? She just bucks apples.
Rarity designs dresses, I don't think she needs to read how to do it.
Fluttershy only takes cares of animals, maybe she has her own books.
And Pinkie Pie might only read cakes and bakery recipies books, which I would guess she already has.

So nopony needs her dusty big books.


And the other ponies might come, but they just don't appear in the episodes.
She must have a normal librarian job.
Last Edited by DeiStar; 03-21-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason:
  #362 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Fluttershy Fluttershy is offline
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Between a rock and a hard place
View Posts: 6,086
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

No, I'm talking about OUTSIDE of the mane six. You never see other ponies there.
__________________
Last Edited by Fluttershy; 03-21-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason:
  #363 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Soeroah Australia Soeroah is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Land of Sharks and Snakes
View Posts: 3,023
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
No, I'm talking about OUTSIDE of the mane six. You never see other ponies there.
I just wanna know what reference books are doing practically right next to the fiction archives.

And where's her Starswirl the Bearded section!


But, mabye books are mostly for Unicorns =P Other ponies have to be careful about turning pages, so perhaps, bar a Rainbow Dash-like situation, they don't feel reading is worth the effort and never got in to books.

Meanwhilst, the Unicorns just use invisibility spells and/or are creeped out about Twilight and how the books are re-organised every week.
  #364 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Gunvolt Gunvolt is a male Chile Gunvolt is offline
Azure Striker
3DS ID: 1607-2455-6525
Join Date: Nov 2011
View Posts: 1,436
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Well technically you'll see all Ponyville's pegasi in the library this Saturday, but that's because RD is using it as a conference room to make her speech.
__________________
  #365 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Brotagonist Brotagonist is a male United States Brotagonist is offline
Reach out to the truth.
Send a message via AIM to Brotagonist Send a message via Skype™ to Brotagonist
Steam ID: wolfennights

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Midnight Channel
View Posts: 17,652
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

If Discord returns to crash the wedding, I can't promise that I won't be excited.
  #366 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Karkat Antarctica Karkat is offline
==> Everything is Awesome
Send a message via AIM to Karkat
Steam ID: SoundchekZ
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nerdfighteria
View Posts: 3,856
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Guys, we need a Crackle!
__________________
WHAT KIND OF IDIOT GETS STUCK IN THEIR OWN HOME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
This party is logical as ❤❤❤❤.


Killer Mohawk LPs
1 person liked this post: SacredSturgeon
  #367 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 11:19 PM
DeiStar Mexico DeiStar is offline
The Man Who Masterminds the Game
3DS ID: 5386-7629-1425
Join Date: Jan 2012
View Posts: 2,597
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
Guys, we need a Crackle!
I found no crackle but I did find these:

Spoiler:  








1 person liked this post: Gummy
  #368 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Big Macintosh Big Macintosh is offline
Segfault
Join Date: May 2011
Location: undecided
View Posts: 1,814
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Crackle, you say?

Spoiler:  








__________________
8 people liked this post: Daring Do, DeiStar, Fluttershy, Karkat, Ruki, SacredSturgeon, Soeroah, Zottie
  #369 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Ruki Ruki is a female United States Ruki is offline
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero


Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Altamire
View Posts: 10,496
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Macintosh View Post
Crackle, you say?

Spoiler:  








I love the last comic the best.
__________________

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #370 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Soeroah Australia Soeroah is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Land of Sharks and Snakes
View Posts: 3,023
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
I love the last comic the best.
As do I, Luna.

As do I.
  #371 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Zottie Sealand Zottie is offline
That butter is way out of tune.
Send a message via Skype™ to Zottie
Steam ID: thall1599
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Junction R-7
View Posts: 6,695
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
Guys, we need a Crackle!
When it comes down to it, I will most likely not change my username to an MLP character because there's something I like about having my own username, and not a name from a character in a show.

And I agree with Luna; the last comic is the best.
  #372 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 06:09 AM
Kikaider Antarctica Kikaider is offline
Jiro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Not here
View Posts: 11,916
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

I have some catching up to do!
  #373 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 06:55 AM
齐天大圣 齐天大圣 is a male China 齐天大圣 is offline
Sage of The Palace Behind the Waterfall
Send a message via AIM to 齐天大圣 Send a message via Skype™ to 齐天大圣
Steam ID: 福瑞克
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 俄亥俄州
View Posts: 3,062
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

I am making a few french covers of MLP songs, Anyone care to join me?
__________________

我不要死!我不要你们死!- 孙悟空
师傅啊,五百年没人来看我!- 齐天大圣
你害怕老孙的如意金箍棒吗?! - 美猴王
  #374 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Brotagonist Brotagonist is a male United States Brotagonist is offline
Reach out to the truth.
Send a message via AIM to Brotagonist Send a message via Skype™ to Brotagonist
Steam ID: wolfennights

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Midnight Channel
View Posts: 17,652
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

That comic reminds me, I really hope Prince Blueblood returns for the season finale.

And Luna.

and Discord.

Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath for Trixie or Gilda.
__________________

Tumblr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I read "therapist" as "goat".
  #375 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 AM
SacredSturgeon Somalia SacredSturgeon is offline
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE FISH
Send a message via Skype™ to SacredSturgeon

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wet
View Posts: 22,710
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Hey... How come Twilight lives in a library but nopony outside of the mane six ever comes and borrows books?
I'm pretty sure the CMC did at some point. :3

(other than that, I just assume any book-borrowing happens off-screen. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Macintosh View Post
Crackle, you say?

Spoiler:  
Crackle is best dragon
I love the idea of Crackle being Derpy's pet. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jack View Post
That comic reminds me, I really hope Prince Blueblood returns for the season finale.
... Why?
__________________
  #376 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Brotagonist Brotagonist is a male United States Brotagonist is offline
Reach out to the truth.
Send a message via AIM to Brotagonist Send a message via Skype™ to Brotagonist
Steam ID: wolfennights

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Midnight Channel
View Posts: 17,652
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Because Prince Blueblood is related to Princess Celestia.

And the season finale is a royal wedding.
__________________

Tumblr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I read "therapist" as "goat".
  #377 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 AM
DeiStar Mexico DeiStar is offline
The Man Who Masterminds the Game
3DS ID: 5386-7629-1425
Join Date: Jan 2012
View Posts: 2,597
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jack View Post
Because Prince Blueblood is related to Princess Celestia.

And the season finale is a royal wedding.
I don't think he's totally a solid relative to Celestia.

He's supposed to be her nephew... so that means he is Luna's son?
Or the Princesses got another sister/brother out there?

(apparently, he's the great great great great great great etc. nephew of Celestia and Luna mother's side. Or so it says MLP Wiki).
Last Edited by DeiStar; 03-22-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason:
1 person liked this post: Brotagonist
  #378 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Soeroah Australia Soeroah is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Land of Sharks and Snakes
View Posts: 3,023
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Spoiler:  






8 people liked this post: Daring Do, Electricut, Fluttershy, Gummy, Gunvolt, Khaoabunga, Ruki, Zottie
  #379 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Zottie Sealand Zottie is offline
That butter is way out of tune.
Send a message via Skype™ to Zottie
Steam ID: thall1599
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Junction R-7
View Posts: 6,695
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starswirl View Post
Spoiler:  






The second one is the best imo.

I've made sure to refrain from watching any spoilers of the upcoming episode. I want to see how great it is when it comes out.

Also, I thought this was pretty cool:

4 people liked this post: Brotagonist, Dayman, Gummy, Khaoabunga
  #380 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Ciroton Canada Ciroton is offline
Tomorrow is a new day. Why let it be the same as the day before?
Send a message via AIM to Ciroton Send a message via Skype™ to Ciroton
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beyond the horizon
View Posts: 14,804
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dei~ View Post
I don't think he's totally a solid relative to Celestia.

He's supposed to be her nephew... so that means he is Luna's son?
Or the Princesses got another sister/brother out there?

(apparently, he's the great great great great great great etc. nephew of Celestia and Luna mother's side. Or so it says MLP Wiki).
Word of God (Lauren Faust) says he is roughly 52 times REMOVED from Celestia and Luna on their mother's side. So yeah, the only probably reason he's a prince is because his family kept track all those years and Celestia had to give it to him by law. At least, that is how I see it.
__________________

(Forgot who made the sig. Sorry. =/)

Voices from the back of my mind~!
2 people liked this post: Electricut, Ruki
Closed Thread

Tags
best pony? that'd be khao, derpy is the best mare, nayru is best pony, rainbow french shower, trixie is best pony, twilight is best pony


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -