All of them aren't that great, but it just so happens to fourth one down is the best.
Or I could be retarded and vote for some other sig for the soul reason that I like that game. Morons. This isn't a "Which game do you like better" challenge, it's a "Which sig is best", and the Phoenix Wright one isn't. The Background does not match the render at all. It just looks like the render was slapped on.
The Background and the render are supposed to complement each other. Matching colors, matching shapes even.
1. A little plain, and the render looks awful. Otherwise it's fine.
2. I couldn't get over how dumb the render artistically is. I hope you didn't choose it.
3. ....What IS it? I can't even tell what the heck the render even is. Colors are kind of annoying too.
4. The background matches the render nicely enough. A bit too bright for me though.
5. Did you look at your dogs vomit for inspiration for the background? Because that's what it looks like. I don't like the render either. Stupid cartoon.
6. It might be good if it was for a child of six. Did you scribble in Paint for the background?
7. Why, oh why is it so washed out? It might be good if there wasn't that translucent white.. thing in front of your sig, making it hard to see what's there.
Just a note: These were randomly chosen renders. None of the contestants chose their own. =)
You could have chosen, you know, good ones for them. Unless the challenge was to make a good sig out of a bad render, which isn't the case.
Your post would look way more intelligent and it would have a far greater value if you had left out the above mentioned statement.
I'm not going to lie to anyone. It's stupid to vote for a sig because you like the game the render is from. And if you or anyone actually gets offended from what someone says on the internet you need to learn a thing or two.