Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #281 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Valhelm Valhelm is a male United States Valhelm is offline
vladith
Send a message via Skype™ to Valhelm
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miami, Florida
View Posts: 8,799
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White North View Post

Though ya should consider investing in some puberty.
Bro, puberty is so expensive these days. ♥♥♥♥in' economy, man.

If it was cheaper I'd be droppin' balls like it's New Years Eve.
__________________
Last Edited by Valhelm; 04-30-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason:
1 person liked this post: Double A
  #282 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Great White North Great White North is a male Prussia Great White North is offline
No more poison~
Send a message via Skype™ to Great White North
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
View Posts: 4,501
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Sell your body on the streets then
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois Bujold
"Your Father calls you to His Court. You need not pack; you go garbed in glory where you stand. He waits eagerly by His palace doors to welcome you, and has prepared a place at His high table by His side, in the company of the great-souled, honoured, and best beloved."
  #283 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Valhelm Valhelm is a male United States Valhelm is offline
vladith
Send a message via Skype™ to Valhelm
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miami, Florida
View Posts: 8,799
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
Sell your body on the streets then


Like what ya see, sailor boy?
__________________
4 people liked this post: Double A, Great White North, Loki Laufeyson, luca
  #284 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Yawn Antarctica Yawn is offline
Jusqu'ŕ ce qu'il n'y a rien
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Arendelle
View Posts: 11,459
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Aurelia/Pourri/Porridge Chick xD


Well, I would have to say that she is one of the most interesting ZUers here. I enjoy talking with her. I have learnt a lot from talking to her about things in life. She is really pretty, and very thick-skinned. She is somebody I love to be around.

As well, you speak German, so that makes you a little more awesome xD

Thanks for being around ;D
__________________

3 people liked this post: Aurelia, Loki Laufeyson, Vain
  #285 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Great White North Great White North is a male Prussia Great White North is offline
No more poison~
Send a message via Skype™ to Great White North
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
View Posts: 4,501
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavros View Post


Like what ya see, sailor boy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois Bujold
"Your Father calls you to His Court. You need not pack; you go garbed in glory where you stand. He waits eagerly by His palace doors to welcome you, and has prepared a place at His high table by His side, in the company of the great-souled, honoured, and best beloved."
3 people liked this post: Ahluk, Double A, Raptor Buddha
  #286 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Nesi Hungary Nesi is offline
~
Send a message via Skype™ to Nesi

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Budapest
View Posts: 17,199
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavros View Post
Nesi, you're such a unique person. I mean that in a good way. You manage to be really intelligent and totally silly, as well as very demure and extremely lecherous.
Oh ♥♥♥♥, my schizophrenia is getting out of control again?

Wheelow, I'm glad I could make a difference with my random Europe-rants and Soviet-stories! For what it's worth, your curiosity regarding Hungary is something I really-really appreciate and I'm glad you actually ask instead of assuming things. It's great that you have this sort of... modesty and a desire to learn paired up: I'm sure it'll make you endeavour to achieve great things in your life, eventually. I'm happy we are friends, even if you are sometimes so weird, and I'm glad I decided to approach you. c:
Thank you for this post, Liam, it surprisingly touched me; like, I was... all :'>>> about it, more than I had expected myself to be. It must be my nationality purring in happiness that an American boy has actually learnt things about my country because of me. WAY TO GO, NESI.

THANK YOU, LIAM.

Hey, you get a heart.

<3
__________________

Ne szólj, ne sírj, e bonthatatlan
Börtönt ne lásd;
És én majd elvégzem magamban,
Hogy zsarnokságom megbocsásd.
4 people liked this post: Double A, Great White North, Loki Laufeyson, Valhelm
  #287 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Tess Canada Tess is offline
copyright lololol
Send a message via Skype™ to Tess

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
View Posts: 2,684
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

SUPER NES/NESHI


You are definitely one of the sweetest people I've ever met! Online or offline. Good lord, woman. You're so easy to talk to and SO VERY FRIENDLY ARIGDFUGJD. You are, without a doubt, one of my favourite posters here because you *always* have something funny or wise to say. I've noticed that you're someone who always tries to find the good someone and I admire that so much. Seriously dearie, if you keep on being so sweet I WILL GET A TOOTH ACHE AND IT WILL NOT BE FUN

I'm glad to know you. We may not be the best of friends, or even really good friends, but this forum is so much brighter because of your presence. All the compliments you've gotten here are well deserved. I wish you luck in any future challenges that you may face in your life, because I know you're strong enough to handle anything.

Keep on being amazing, Nesi (:
__________________
original artwork by bended
facebook
tumblr
6 people liked this post: Double A, Jaime Lannister, Keith, LexanPanda, Loki Laufeyson, Nesi
  #288 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Aurelia Aurelia is a male Germany Aurelia is offline
Sage ja, Zu der Einsamkeit, die sich in deiner Seele quält
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurelia

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: America
View Posts: 10,329
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor Sicarius View Post
As well, you speak German, so that makes you a little more awesome
haha thanks! But i'm not the only person that speaks German here!
Probably cause I'm blood German *__*

thank though ^__~
__________________



siggie made by various <3

R.I.P. Nina
March 14th 1995- November 25th 2011
/ My Art Thread
1 person liked this post: Loki Laufeyson
  #289 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Yawn Antarctica Yawn is offline
Jusqu'ŕ ce qu'il n'y a rien
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Arendelle
View Posts: 11,459
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pourri View Post
haha thanks! But i'm not the only person that speaks German here!
Probably cause I'm blood German *__*

thank though ^__~
Yeah, but the fact that you speak it adds on to your awesomeness.

And I am calling you "Mademoiselle Porridge Chick" from now on. ;D

You are very welcome <333
__________________

  #290 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Valhelm Valhelm is a male United States Valhelm is offline
vladith
Send a message via Skype™ to Valhelm
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miami, Florida
View Posts: 8,799
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor Sicarius View Post
Yeah, but the fact that you speak it adds on to your awesomeness.

And I am calling you "Mademoiselle Porridge Chick" from now on. ;D

You are very welcome <333
In case you weren't aware, "mademoiselle" is a French word. Not exactly German.
__________________
4 people liked this post: Aurelia, Bear, Loki Laufeyson, Yawn
  #291 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Golddron Sex Golddron Sex is a male United States Golddron Sex is offline
Thank you
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lady Sunshine
View Posts: 5,136
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
Travros/Valhelm/Liam


I'm rather surprised that given some of the sentiments on Skype over the last few days that I'd be the first to be writing one of these for Liam.
Sorry breh, I got Liam a while back. Sloppy seconds for you.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanchemike View Post
pokefags woke the dragon and are gonna find out they're not weak to ice types
2 people liked this post: Great White North, Valhelm
  #292 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Great White North Great White North is a male Prussia Great White North is offline
No more poison~
Send a message via Skype™ to Great White North
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
View Posts: 4,501
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartimaeus Sex View Post
Sorry breh, I got Liam a while back. Sloppy seconds for you.
That's not what you said last night in the bedroom at dinner.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois Bujold
"Your Father calls you to His Court. You need not pack; you go garbed in glory where you stand. He waits eagerly by His palace doors to welcome you, and has prepared a place at His high table by His side, in the company of the great-souled, honoured, and best beloved."
6 people liked this post: Aurelia, Double A, Golddron Sex, Loki Laufeyson, Valhelm, Yawn
  #293 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Yawn Antarctica Yawn is offline
Jusqu'ŕ ce qu'il n'y a rien
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Arendelle
View Posts: 11,459
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavros View Post
In case you weren't aware, "mademoiselle" is a French word. Not exactly German.
I know. I just like french. It is my 5th language.

I speak some German... very little. I am re-learning it next year.
__________________

  #294 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Ahluk Ahluk is a male United States Ahluk is offline
A pinky swear is forever
Send a message via Skype™ to Ahluk
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Elysion
View Posts: 6,588
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

ANIME_QUEEN


I know she has been done many times already (sorry if that sounds extremely dirty, I just woke up, DO NOT THINK LIKE THAT AHLUK) but she deserves many more.
I remember being a newbie, coming back to ZU, not knowing many of you guys. As I came back, I remember everyone talking about this one member, known as Anime_Queen. I thought to myself she must be a big deal
sounds dickish, I'm not trying to sound like that. She was very well known, but I had no idea who she was. Then there was a thread about her..... A THREAD ABOUT HER!! I read all these amazing things about her, it seemed the entire community loved her, yet I did not know anything about her.
So I went to her page, and read a few of her posts. She seems nice I thought, but now she seems inactive, oh well.
I can't even remember what I wrote in her thread, something like, her being nice or something.

Then she posted. I don't mean, a regular short Ahluk style post, I mean, she QUOTED everybody, from what I saw, in her thread. EVERYONE. She replied to everyone, EVEN ME, SOMEONE SHE DID NOT KNOW. I started to like her more, her random posts in the GCC thread, and a few in the scrapbook thread. Man, I had no idea how wonderful she was!
She didn't stay for very long, and her time here seemed rare.
Soon after, I received a VM from her, I can tell you guys, I was nervous. I didn't know what to say, the way she writes, what she says, EVERYTHING was so.. amazing to me.

AEIPORJEIFDFDFDJF;JF;LJVCMVCV;C;LVJF

And now, here I am, APPRECIATING THE HELL OUT OF HER. I added her on Skype not too long ago, and just like with everyone else I add on Skype, I did not talk to her. Once. For a while.
SHE DREW ME GUYS. DREW ME!!!!
Her Draw A ZUer thread in the art section ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY.
FJDIOERJEFDOFF EVERYONE'S DRAWINGS ARE FANTASTIC.
Just thought I'd put that in there somewhere.

Then it happened. She wrote something to me on Skype.
I didn't know what to do, or say.
I just wrote what was on my mind. And surprisingly, she responded back. We don't talk much to each other, but talking to her now, feels natural.
I FEEL LIKE I CAN TELL HER EVERYTHING. She has this, way of letting me tell her my feelings, hell, personal feelings, and it feels right.
She knows exactly what to say, all the time, that's the kind of person she is.

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT HER THOUGH, she has asked many questions about me, A LOT. I think I've told her many things about my village, whaling, hunting, WHO I LIKE, all that.

I.. don't know what else to say, just, I am happy to know Asia. It's as simple as that.

EDIT: Also, just to brag, SHE CALLED ME ON SKYPE

there, that's all, I think
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Last Edited by Ahluk; 05-03-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason:
  #295 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Malia Malia is a female The Byzantine Empire Malia is online now
Avalanchemike


Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dancin'-a-go-go, baby
View Posts: 17,585
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Right so I'm finally doing this, as I'm going to reply to every person who has said something nice about me and I've not replied to them. I... get kinda nervous, honestly, when I see people make nice posts about me because I'm not that great with being given that kinda spotlight, but... I feel hitting the "like" button isn't enough to say thank you, not when someone has taken the time to say something sweet and loving about me or the work I do here. So... ah ♥♥♥♥ this is gonna take a while, but lol here we go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pourri View Post
Hehe:
Liah! :D
She is just the ♥♥♥♥. I never once thought of her any different if she thought of doing something wrong, like deleteing any of my vulgar posts (it was quite a few times tbh lol) No words can't really describe how I feel for her, she is one of the best, not self-centered people I've met; so kind, sweet like sugar, and cares about others. I would and forever hate anyone who would diss on her, because I know for sure she doesn't deserve it (unless its Mike, of course) I'd be lesbian for her, I'm not going to kid about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pourri View Post
Liahh
You are just amazing at what you do. You’re just that one person no one could live without knowing. Your kindness and your positive outlook on everything makes me smile (seriously bro, it does) you make ZU a more pleasurable place to be at. It makes me very jealous that everyone that you know has a great connection and bond with you, and I barely know anything about you at all. It makes me very upset and I want to change that. (abeit, lately I have been ignoring a lot of people, but I would never ignore you if we had the chance to talk)
You’re a very beautiful lass and your smile is just to die for. Its brings out your best features and it makes you shine even more. Never stop shining.
Ah, Aurrie... this is all extremely flattering and humbling to read. To be honest with you I actually don't have many "close" relationships here on ZU, I'm not even kidding. I have friends and acquaintances, sure, but people who are actually know me beyond the role of an admin? Not many. For all the, uh, "popularity" I scarcely get into one-on-one convos (erm I should point out that I'm almost always in a call with Michael lol but like even when he's not around, I'm pretty much on my own!) It's not that I'm not decent with socialising because I'm pretty good at holding a conversation, but I'm actually pretty ♥♥♥♥ing awful at talking about -me- or anything personal. So... if I do seem distant in some ways it's because I'm very used to taking care of everyone around me, but not really allowing others to return that, if that makes sense S:

As a member you are... sassy and a tad snarky, but you can certainly be kinda and caring too. It's a strange mix that I don't think many members can pull off, but you do it decently. I've seen you give out some good advice in more serious threads, and sometimes smack a person when needed. I also think that you're able to separate a mod from being your friend which I think is super-important because a lot of the time people tend to see it all as the same thing. You're extremely talented with sketches and doodles--I really enjoy your style 'cause it's charismatic rather than generic-looking (like your standard chibi-anime). You recently drew an amusing comic about me and friends lol and... it was different kinda experience for me because -I- am used to being the one who draws 'em for others, not the other way around! Though it showed me why people get so excited when they get drawn, because I was pretty when you did it for me.

Thank you for your contribution to our community, Aurrie. I mean that (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florinacation View Post
Liah/Daenerys



Behold, the magic of Google!

Our Khaleesi! Dont freaking mess! She puts up with all of our bull♥♥♥♥. ALL THE BULL♥♥♥♥! She does all the things for us. If it werent for Liah, ZU wouldnt be where it is today. She helped shaped this community as a whole. All adminface and junk.

She's truly a cornerstone here. I cant stress that enough. But we shouldnt take that for granted. Liah is still a human being and i think at times, we tend to forget that. She has feelings and cares for just about everyone here. This is reflected in her interaction with everyone, her drawings, sigs, convos, all the things.

Liah, you are awesome and beautiful! Thank you for being here on ZU! I mean it!
Hi bby~<33

Ah, Florina... a lady who can be my friend and be my moderator and love/respect/support me no matter what, and never takes anything personally when I have to lay the law down as an admin, I can't thank you ENOUGH for all your hard work and dedication to our mod tea, and to me as a friend. You're protective of me but you have faith in me, and it humbles me immensely that you treat me this way. Thank you.

You've got a great sense of humour, quirky at times and you can be a firm and friendly motherly-type when you're about ZU. I think that's why so many people are drawn to you. You also don't take ♥♥♥♥ lol and I will admit when you lay the smack down sometimes I'm actually chuckling on my end of the internet xD. Ms Sass!

You're trust worthy and kind and have a beautiful heart, and I am honestly honoured to call you my friend here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Streak View Post
Liah/Daenerys Targaryen



You'll have to look far and wide for someone who'll go out of their way to assist in a miry situation and be calm about it. That's Liah in a nutshell; but don't think it's all that can be said about this marvelous individual.

Where do I go from here? I've noticed ever since speaking with her in the comment section of a podcast that she had admirable traits. She has an immense dedication to keep the podcast running, something I highly respect about her.

On a larger scale Liah seemingly single-handedly maintains the forums. She recently shared an idea of her workload, and taking that into consideration alongside the amount of time she spends on here, it should be no surprise of how resolute she is in keeping the forums as an enjoyable and engaging community.

You are a deeply appreciated contributor here. I'm proud to have been under your watch since I joined, because it's caused me to become aware of how much you work toward here. Stay strong here and in real life, my former adopter. =]
I think I may've replied to this lol but it's okay, that just means I write about you twice if that's the case.

I am SO PROUD of how you've turned out as my only adoptee. You've grown so much in the time you've been on ZU, like when you first got here you were getting threads locked left and right xD and now your contributions are received well, and you're kind and wise and honest and... aw man, you make me a proud former adopter ;-; <333 You're wonderful Theraous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Keith to the Past View Post
annoyingghettowomanLiah!
Okay, so there's really not much I can say to you, because this entire forum loves you. Virtually everything I can think of has been said to you, and I hate to repeat others for the sake of it. But you are an amazing person. The things that people have said to you are completely genuine, you don't get love like that for nothing. You have poured your heart into this forum, and I was so happy to see you become an Admin. You were already at least part of the backbone of the forum, but since you got the shiny banner to prove it, you have become far more confident in how you hold yourself, and I love it.
I don't know if you knew this, but I was ♥♥♥♥ing terified of you during our first Skype call. I was barely comfortable with Mike at the time, but when I suddenly saw "AVALIAH, Mike" calling I smacked green(unlike you) and realised I was going to ♥♥♥♥ bricks. Thats basically why I said little to nothing for the entire call, and to this day it's my Scottish excuse. And then you left and it was a sausage fest and I was comfortable again. Funny coincidence. Hmph.
Keith <3 I still remember that call! haha I didn't know you were nervous, but I was kinda excited to get to talk to you out loud (even though I was completely THROWN by how low your voice was xD ) never having done so before! ^_____^

I'm honestly really glad I was added to that Skype group we chat in because it's given me the chance to get to know people like you, and before it I saw you as that guy who sometimes likes to make fun of me lol, but NOW I see you as that guy who likes to make fun of me, but is also incredibly caring and kind and GENTLE and hilarious. Some of the ♥♥♥♥ you can say has me in fits of lulz. You've got a good sense of humour, you can be smart and you can be very open about letting your heart guide you with your interaction with others--that's something I've never been good with, and I admire you for it.

I just think you're really great! And I'm glad we speak a little more than we used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon Hero View Post
Liah:
Spoiler:  
LOVE YOU LIAH
Gonna ignore the insulting part and say that I totes :heart: you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor Sicarius View Post
ZU Admin, Mods, and Staff

I just love you all. You have done a great job with the forums and you inspire my writing. You help me a lot with my actions and with my posting. You all have great personalities. I would love to get to know you all.
This is appreciated (: I don't see people saying thank you to us as a whole often, in fact, we're made out to be the unjust bastards around here lol so thank you very, very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynrah View Post
Liah
It's been said numerous times and infinitely better, but you really are such an great person in so many ways. You're a wonderful admin, a charming and caring person, and an incredible friend to so many. You seriously deserve every bit of praise you get guuuurl.
Vynrah <33 You are, for me, one of the FUNNIEST and quirkiest members on ZU, like I'm not even kidding, when you post I am.on.that.♥♥♥♥ almost IMMEDIATELY. As a mod, you're kind and creative and easy to work with. As a friend, you're honest when you need to talk about things to me, and ready to take whatever I say in reply even if it may not be what you wanna hear. I can't express how much I appreciate having you around ZU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !? View Post
Liah and Theresa

Soulsista! A lot of the posts in Farore, I am thankful, you make me relieved that I still have you who read my posts, Like some of them, and your kind words. And your art, I love them too.
About Liah, same as how I feel about Theresa, added that you're a Super who I look up to, and I hope someday I would be as good as you (Imma devil, I think, idk.....), you're a dedicated person in anything you do.
Awww that is REALLY cute that you'd list me and Az together <3333.

From my own interaction with you, you're pleasant and understanding and kind. I've had to come across you in the way of an admin, and you've never given me trouble or been butthurt over any decision I've made, which I REALLY APPRECIATE because it makes this job a lot, A LOT easier. You are an extremely talented artist, like I really enjoy your work because it's a strange cross between realistic and cartoon-ish which marks it as your own style that'd be difficult for anyone to imitate. Overall, though we don't know each other too well, I think you're a bit of a mysterious member on these boards whose contributions shouldn't ever be overlooked 'cause what you say is worthwhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
Oh mighty Liah,
also called Rhea,

Queen of ZU.
Huh? Jason who?

She inspires terror,
that Database Error.


ilu<3
Oh Matt <3333. This is BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much. I know I made you a I GAY YOU MAN post, but just had to point out how much I adored this.


xoxoxoxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelBlack View Post
Liah, you're such a good friend haha<3333

Seriously, I've told you this before, but I suppose I'll just say it again. I count you as one of my best friends (: a real friend in the proper sense of the word. Not just someone that I have fun with, or someone I have general good rapport with, but a proper bona fide friend. One that I am comfortable trusting, but also one that I want to be there for and return the love for.

You're in the same league has SD and Amy here and I adore everything about you<3 I don't care when you have to come tell me off for being naughty on the forums and mischievous in general haha, I can separate professional grievances to personal ones. I don't want to say why you're great, since that has been covered so much already, but more specifically why you're important to me

Firstly you're as honest as I am. I know you'd never tell me what I want to hear, you tell me what you honestly think. It's important to me that people are clear when communicating, so I have always appreciated that from you, because it means when you have a problem with me you don't beat around the bush. The honesty's greatest thing though, isn't when I come for advice, or you give me your opinion. It means I trust and I believe you when you say and do nice things for me<3 It means I know you're being sincere and that means I never have to look at anything you say past face value.

I feel like you never have an agenda or anything like that. I don't have to analyse our conversations, it's just easy. The way it should be (:

And secondly, IT'S ♥♥♥♥ING FUNNY AS ♥♥♥♥ WHEN WE CHAT LOL. I love when it's like late at night for the both of us and you're up at some obscene hour, and we just all out talk ridiculous and absurd ♥♥♥♥. ♥♥♥♥ lmao, the lulz I get from that are just the best, I love it.

Thanks for being my friend Princess, love you to pieces<333
I said this to you over Skype, but ya, you and I have done the whole u-r-good-fran! post before so I wanted to do something that'd make you smile otherwise I'd just be repeating myself. Man, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, Saul. Like, when you message me it's NEVER to do with admin work; you just wanna talk to me, Liah, as a person, and we can talk for hours about the stupidest ♥♥♥♥ xDD. But when I need you to be serious, you are, and you're honest, yeah. I can't thank you enough for that. And yeah, I'd count you as one of my closest friends.

Love you too, man (: <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavros View Post
Liah


Okay, so, you might do the most of any mod. You're just always working. Besides playing a major part in ZUBC, you're in charge of many different ZU activities, and do normal mod stuff, to boot. Still, you never act big headed at all, or ever seem to abuse your power. We've only spoken to each other privately five or six times, but you always come off as a very, very mature, calm, and headstrong young leader. And that's what you are: a leader. If the ZU community would have one avatar, I think it would have to be you. I don't know how you do it, but you're able to maintain a friendly relationship with literally a third of the forum, maybe more. That's a lot of people. How do you do it? You do so much work, and, more importantly, do each of your jobs well. It's remarkable, really. Truly remarkable.
Hello Liam!

Thank you for this post. It's... really touching to read that what I do here is appreciated so much.

You know what I like about you? You can get up to silly antics and ♥♥♥♥, but when I'm being serious with you, you listen. That is a ttly underrated quality, being able to listen and really take in what someone says, but you've demonstrated that with me on more than one occasion, so I thank you for it. Also, you're a tougher man than most because you can take a bit of a beating around these parts when people like to take jabs at you, or make fun of you, but you just brush it off and keep going. As someone who is often treated as a "meme" to make fun of on ZU, I know that sometimes can wear a person down. But you just keep at it. That's great.

We don't know each other that well, no, but I am happy you're around. I mean that.



-----




Right well, since I'm here:

~Willow-chan/Rachel/My ZU Admin Wife~<3


Rachel is one of the most impressive individuals to grace ZU in a very, very long time. In the short amount of time she's been part of these boards, she's integrated into this community, bonded with several members, gained the respect of member and mod alike, and taken on the role of, first, Super Moderator and then Administrator, and she did this entire thing without stepping on people, without being harsh, and for being the loving and kind heart that she is. In the same way Asia and Nesi teach through love, so does Rachel. She is a prime example of someone who can be strong through gentleness and kindness, and she's likely to leave your balls intact when she's telling you off rather than crushing them lol.

As an administrator, she's amazing. I could not have asked for a more balanced partner in this. It's kinda weird how well we balance the other out, like for all my ferocity and headstrong attitude, she is kind and thoughtful and reminds me again and again why and how love can be powerful in getting a point across. But that's not to say she's a push-over because a lot of the time when people get called "nice" connotations of being easily hurt or told what to do come to mind. Not Rachel. While she IS gentle, she is also very strong in standing her ground and, man, when she DOES get angry it's kinda scary lol IT'S KINDA HOT TOO JUST SAYING, but just sayin', the lady has a bit of fire in her too and I like it . It's funny because sometimes in staff we'll be looking at the same thread and we'll both make a post AT THE SAME TIME saying the SAME THING, except mine is usually shorter and harsher, and hers is longer and eloquent lol.

As a friend, she's beautiful. Just... I'm not sure how else to describe her. She's beautiful, inside and out. Thing is I don't usually get along with the "girlier"-type, and she is extremely feminine, but we get along really, really well, despite my vulgarity and blunt nature. If anything, there are many times where they complement each other, just like we do with being admin.

She's smart, wise and wonderful in expressing her thoughts. I wish I could do that as well as her, but I do learn a lot from her at least (:

Overall, I think Rachel is just a stunning person, friend and administrator, and she's due to return from her schooling soon, so I AM EXCITE .

I love you, bby, you are wonderful <3.
  #296 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Dislutfate Dislutfate is a female Sweden Dislutfate is offline
No need to ask my name to figure out how cool I am.
Join Date: Jan 2009
View Posts: 4,790
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Calypso
(I was looking for that picture of your face photoshopped to that monkey's ass, y'know the one in that FACEinHole thread in Farore? welp it's gone :( )


A little while after I joined this site, when people were finally starting to get to know me, I didn't really expect to make close friends(aside from like Eric). Sure, I found people that thought I was nice enough but I never thought I'd have a super close bond with anyone. So that's why I get so sappy and emotional when you write nice things about me in threads and when I say that you are easily one of my best friends on this site. I could go on about how beautiful and funny you are but like everyone totally knows that, everyone. I like how we share stories about being multiracial women living in predominantly white countries or dating white men. I also like how we can spend one minute taking the piss out of someone and the other minute talking about serious business stuff. We have differing views about certain things, but it's just great that we can still manage to respect each other.

Also, we tell each other cool things; like how you and your husband met and me telling you why some guys like anal sex and why purchasing a jack rabbit is a good investment (^-^;). Anyway, I wish we both weren't so busy because don't talk as often as I'd like but when we do , it's a blast. So thanks for being a good friend and for being there when ♥♥♥♥ hits the fan!


Love,
Renata
__________________
Last Edited by Dislutfate; 05-03-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason:
4 people liked this post: Calypso, Kale, Loki Laufeyson, Malia
  #297 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Jaime Lannister Swedish Empire Jaime Lannister is offline
Kingslayer
Join Date: Jun 2006
View Posts: 27,729
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

So Brina told me to do this.


Princess Luna

(no i didn't post a pony shut up)
(holy ♥♥♥♥ its transparent too this is so ♥♥♥♥ing gay)
(luna you better appreciate the gayness in this)


So uh first of all she's pretty active in the VCR and seeing as how I've been working on taking a fairly dead section and trying to breath life into it, it's something I really appreciate. It's somewhat active now and I know she's one of the people to thank for this - she's in most of the roleplays there, especially the ones I myself run.

She's a good writer, and coincidentally she's going to be getting a degree in journalism too. Her love for video games means she's gonna be a video game journalist or some bull♥♥♥♥ like that. I don't think I paid much attention because I was busy posting random pictures or making her lose the game instead.

But she's also a really cool person who I've told a thing or two that I don't normally tell people. She's pretty open minded and cool in that regard. Recently I pushed her into the tag thread in the hopes that more people would discover a hidden jewel that is mainly found in my little forum.

I'm glad she came back last summer to check out the forums because she's a great presence in the VCR and she's someone whom I consider a friend. She's got a wacky kind of sense of humor that I usually don't use with other people cause its kind of geeky, but we tell all the jokes.

I don't know how to finish this so here' some old Chili Peppers:
__________________
  #298 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Malia Malia is a female The Byzantine Empire Malia is online now
Avalanchemike


Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dancin'-a-go-go, baby
View Posts: 17,585
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Raptor Buddha/Wes


So I was gonna write something for you a while back, but realised I wasn't even sure why I liked you? xD I KNOW THAT SOUNDS BAD GIMME A MOMENT. What I mean is there's something about you I couldn't quite place my finger on that I liked, what was iiiitttt. I'm making this post now 'cause I think I've figured it out!

You're well-known for your contribution to the SD and with good reason, I know. That's not why I like you. Well. I read most posts in the SD (out of obligation honestly) but your posts I genuinely enjoy reading. I feel I should acknowledge that because, yeah, it is something that stands out about you on ZU.

What I enjoy about you is how you put forward ideas/solutions. You do it in a way that isn't... I guess pushy or intrusive, but it's sound in logic, fair and firm in I-think-this-is-a-better-way-to-do-things. It makes you really approachable.

While, yes, you are obviously very intelligent which is admirable and, sometimes, even a little intimidating .-.;;; but you... aren't above making things like dick jokes? xD I dunno why that appeals so much to me, erm, the lulzy humour not the dick jokes, but it does! Again, it makes you easy to interact with. I dunno, I guess you can read this and think "now why would being intelligent and making dick jokes be mutually exclusive qualities [making dick jokes is a quality? wat] in a person" I DUNNO MAN but it's just not something I'm used to coming across with someone who can debate as well as you can or is as intelligent as you are. It's refreshing!

I really like having around ZU and getting to talk to you every now and then in that Skype group. You should, like, stay on ZU for a while yet because, yeah. Because.

... I hope this didn't just come off as WES I LIKE WHEN YOU MAKE DICK JOKES.

Uh.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

... God damnit

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT. I mean you're easy to hang out with and you're fun, and super-smart and all that good stuff

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

man i'll shut up now
Last Edited by Malia; 05-04-2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason:
  #299 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Great White North Great White North is a male Prussia Great White North is offline
No more poison~
Send a message via Skype™ to Great White North
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
View Posts: 4,501
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Quote:
I dunno why that appeals so much to me
It's cause you like da cawk.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois Bujold
"Your Father calls you to His Court. You need not pack; you go garbed in glory where you stand. He waits eagerly by His palace doors to welcome you, and has prepared a place at His high table by His side, in the company of the great-souled, honoured, and best beloved."
Last Edited by Great White North; 05-04-2012 at 05:09 AM. Reason:
1 person liked this post: Double A
  #300 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Malia Malia is a female The Byzantine Empire Malia is online now
Avalanchemike


Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dancin'-a-go-go, baby
View Posts: 17,585
Re: Love, Appreciation, Adoration, and Any Other Nice Stuff About People!

Great Conservative Cock = GCC. This is obv a sign you should post more in the GCC. Go do it.
2 people liked this post: Ahluk, Valhelm
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -