Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2009, 09:33 PM
SuperGamecube64 SuperGamecube64 is a male United States SuperGamecube64 is offline
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64
View Posts: 143
Blitz Emmerich

Name: Blitz Emmerich (translated from German, means literally "Lightning Worker" or "The Work of Lightning")

Race: wolf

Sex: Male

Fur Color: dark gray and light gray

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance: Feral wolf who can speak the human tongue.

Weight: 105 lbs

Height: 2.5 ft

Strengths: Fast(around 75-80 MPH when he tries), intelligent, fierce

Weaknesses: sometimes he gets too cocky, and leaves himself wide open, and his heart is so big that it sometimes gets him into trouble. Even though he is intelligent, he can sometimes be hasty in making decisions. If he starts doing good, he may become overconfident, and let his guard down, sometimes becoming reckless in his attacks. He cares to much about the problems of other people and tries to help them when ever he can.

Combat Ability: Fights using teeth and claws, but also has the ability to generate and discharge electricity. Sometimes fights using a katana, which he carries in his jowls. Blitz is very fierce when fighting for something he believes in or when defending someone. If you make him mad, you'd best be faster than he is if you want to get away.

Info: Blitz is the son of the former Alpha male and female of his pack. Being that they has both died, he is now the leader. His mother died of a strange illness when he was only 5, and his father was killed not long ago by someone he considered a close comrade. Though he is young, even the older wolves of the pack respect their leader. He doesn't have any current goals, but will help where he is needed, due to his generous nature. He gained his lightning abilities because he is also part dragon - lightning element dragon to be more clear. He got the trait from his father, who was also part dragon. Normally, he appears as a regular wolf, but he has black dragon wings that are normally hidden using dragon magic.

Personality: Cocky, friendly, short fused and flirty towards females(species doesn't seem to bother him)

A PIC OF BLITZ AS A PUPPY
Last Edited by SuperGamecube64; 07-10-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: adding info Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2009, 10:08 PM
[Blumenkranz intensifies]
Send a message via AIM to insaney Send a message via Skype™ to insaney

View Posts: 26,996
Re: Blitz Emmerich

So I noticed you made a thread in the BA, but, the thing is, you can't use a character that hasn't been approved. I'll leave the thread open, and help you approve this character so it'll be legit.

Now, let's start with the basic format. You have to follow this set of guidelines: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/785644-post1.html

You have to be detailed in each section, you know? x3 Don't be too vague, and too cliche.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2009, 10:17 PM
SuperGamecube64 SuperGamecube64 is a male United States SuperGamecube64 is offline
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaney View Post
So I noticed you made a thread in the BA, but, the thing is, you can't use a character that hasn't been approved. I'll leave the thread open, and help you approve this character so it'll be legit.

Now, let's start with the basic format. You have to follow this set of guidelines: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/785644-post1.html

You have to be detailed in each section, you know? x3 Don't be too vague, and too cliche.
Thanks for the link. I didn't realize it had to be approved. Also, this character has been my main RP character for everything for a very long time ^^
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 PM

If he has, then this'll be easy x3
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Gerudo Thief

updated it
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-10-2009, 06:58 AM

You gotta be more detailed, though. Especially with strengths, weaknesses, personality and bio.

You can take a look at my characters, or any other approved one to get an idea.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Gerudo Thief

there, added more info as well as a pic of him as a pup.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 08:07 PM

I'm just gonna go ahead and approve this . Since you just kinda listed stuff without going into much detail; that's okay, but... update the profile when you feel like it, yeah?
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Gerudo Thief

I'll be sure to, but I really have to get him more situated in the zelda universe, haha

Tags
blitz, emmerich