Medic
View Posts: 1,512
Gazrimere

Name: Gazrimere Katharis

Eyes: Jade green

Hair: Jet Black

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Ally: A falcon with golden wings name Azrigoth.

Appearance: He wears black silk pants along with a long black shirt/coat with a hood connected by small latches. He wears his dagger across his back, with the throwing knives strapped to both sides(5 on each). He wears somewhat large robes for his size, to give off the appearance that he is larger then he is. Under those robes he is a rather lean man with broad shoulders, and under his stubble and dirt, a strong handsom face.

Personality: Gaz is a headstrong oddball. Many consider him to be insane, when infact he's perfectly sane, Fact more sane then most. the reason he's considered insane is 'cause he runs around on rooftops, and makes a fool of himself in public, mostly so he can laugh at himself. He loves nothing more then to relax by a stream with Azri, and fish.

Weapons: A 20" curved dagger, with a black dragon carved into each side, 10 Short, sharp throwing knives, and a hidden blade(A thin long compartment on the bottom side if his gauntlets/gloves that when he flicks his wrist correctly, it shoots out. The blade comes 8 inches past his knuckles.)

Armor: His clothes and his leather gauntlets.

Pack contents: a Lantern, Shaving kit, Spare cloths, Sharpening stone, Water skin, replacement parts for his weapons, rope, and a fishing pole.

Strengths: He is very gifted in acrobatics, along with high profenciancy levels in all his choice weapons. He is strong for his being lightweight.

Weaknesses: Gaz is lighter then most men, therefor fairly easily overpowered by bigger foes. He commonly jumps into things blindedly.

Skills: Acrobatics, multiple weapon proficiencys, fast runner, high stamina.

Biography: I grew up in a in a small town outside of Acre, a great city of the East. An "Urchen" of the streets, often nicking small things from stands, and people. My mother in father where murdered in the Third Crusade at the hands of Templar knights. I hoped for nothing more to exact my revenge on the Templars.

But that hope was cut short by a mysterious assassin. They say he wore white robes to hide amongst the scholors. After years of nicking things, I finally nicked the right person. They caught me in the act, and told me of their ways. Theivery and Assassinations. The man liked my "chops" and trained me in their ways.

I turned 25 today, and was wandering the streets, looking for something to eat, I came across a man dressed the way they discribed. He wore weapons on his waste a back, all glinting in the morning sun. I follow him for half an hour, weaving through the streets. Then he came to a wall, looked left, then right, then while no one was looking, darted up the wall, and climbed to the roofs. I quickly copyied what he had done, and saw him dropping through a trellis like roof. I walked to the edge, and saw a strange, trianglur symbol. Quietly, I dropped the the ground below, and crept up to a door way that the man went through.

"I plan to do the Assassination tonight," the man said. "Do I have your leave?". "Yes, just be careful." another man said. "I'll be on my way then." the man I followed said. Panicing, I scaled the wall, and hung on all fours on the trellis roof. The man scaled the wall the same way he did earlier. I dropped down quietly and peeked through the door, and saw the other man's back turned. I hunched down, and quietly walked up to the bar like desk he was behind. I peeked over the desk, and saw a marvilous dagger. I want you to find that dagger, The Rahfik has it. Get it at all costs. the words of my master ran through my mind. I reached over the desk, and grabbed the hilt, and gently lifted it. I accidently poked his back once it was almost out, and he turned, and I started running, with him close on my heels. We both scaled the wall with ease, and dropped to the dusty streets below.

"Guards! Guards! Arrest that man!" the Rahfik yelled, while pointing at me. Great.... I thought to myself as I charged through the streets. Behind me, I heard the hiss of swords being drawn from their sheaths. I hurtled down the streets jumping over baskets, and stalls. "Watch it, Ruffian!" I heard a vendor yell, as I grazed him while he was tending to the front of his stall. I turned quickly to my right, and spied handholds in a wall. Without thinking, I climbed the wall, and lay there on the roof motionless, controlling my breathing as best I could. "I can't believe you idiots let him get away! That man stole a priceless dagger from the Rahfik, Gondrak.
At the mention of the dagger, I grasped it tightly. Standing up, breathing more steadily, I strapped it to my back, and ran along the rooftops back to base. "You have done very well, Gazrimere." Kyreegose, my leader told me.
"You may keep that dagger." Kyreegose told me. "Keep it?" I asked. Keeping a weapon you stole in the Grabbers Guild meant you were an Officer. "Does that mean I am promoted?" I asked. "Yes Gazrimere. Now, go down to the horde and pick out a few more weapons that you like." said Kyreegose. With that I turn and went down the spiral stairs for many levels, untill I came to a vault. I tapped on the door twice, paused, three more times, pause, then once more. The large door opened wide and behind it there was a large horde of gold, jewels, weapons, artifacts, and other various valuable things. I looked up and down the weapon area, to find two things that took to my fancy, a glove that had a hidden blade in the bottom, and 10 throwing knives.
I left the vault, and climbed the stairs once again. "Find anything you like?" Kyreegose asked me. "Sure did." I said as I threw a knife right past his head, and flicked out the hidden blade. "I like it. Deadly combo right there." Kyreegose told me, obviously pleased with the choices I had made. "Now, go. Live in the wilds for 1 year, then return, not a day early, not a day late. you must learn to live of the land. But, so you won't be completely alone, take this falcon, his name is Azrigoth." Said Kyreegose as he held out his arm, with a bird on it. It flew over to my right shoulder, and started nuzzling my ear. "Go now, you need not delay, take your possessions." Kyreegose said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I left the building, Azri on my shoulder, pack on my back, and left for the woods to the north.

Oh, I've done some training on tomahawk...ah! here it is--> http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...-training.html
Last Edited by Liquid Gecko; 08-15-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Time flies when you're hitting people with sticks
Send a message via AIM to Shrub Send a message via Skype™ to Shrub

View Posts: 5,234
Re: Gazrimere

First of all, I would suggest you reconsider his weight. For an adult male of his height 150 lbs is kind of abnormally light. If he's a warrior too, most likely he'll have plenty of muscle, and muscle is heavier than fat. I know that it's not extremely important, but it's something to consider. You might want to consider a little heavier like between 170-180 is he's particularly muscular. If he's a little more lean, maybe 160-170. 150 would work if he's abnormally thin and lacking body fat and muscle on his figure. I know, not everyone knows this stuff, but I've checked these kind of facts out for accuracy with my own characters. You don't have to change anything. It's just a friendly suggestion of mine n.n

Now on to the stuff you do have to change and add to.

Okay, his Appearance is passable. Sort of, but if you consider the things I said above about his weight and body type, you should include his body type in his appearance. Also, is he attractive? Plain? Normal? Ugly? Does he have any noticeable scars on his body? Any features that stick out more than others?

Personality is too thin. You use many one word ways to describe him, but at the same time it doesn't tell us that much about who he is. I want you to elaborate more on these descriptive words you've chosen for him. Why did you choose them? What about him makes these things true?

Okay, that's all for now. Once you're done with that, we'll talk again.

“We must be greater than what we suffer.”
[Between the Worlds|A Light in the Dark|Empire of Darkness|Under the Red Sea]
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Liquid Gecko Liquid Gecko is a male United States Liquid Gecko is offline
Medic

Kafixed teh shrubby-ness
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 05:32 PM

Okay, personality is a little bit better, but I still need a little bit more than that. Why would others consider him insane? Why is he more sane than others would think? Elaborate on this.

And then for bio, I want you to add more about his past, like his family, friends, childhood. How did he come to be in this organization he appeared to work for? Things like that.

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Medic

Hey, i got it all fixed up i believe.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 06:02 PM

Good, you're all set. n.n Have fun.

*Approved*

#7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 06:03 PM
Medic

Woohoo *does peanut butter jelly dance*
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 06:34 PM

Hey, don't forget to post him in the Character thread. And also, I would like to invite you to the Match-Making thread. You don't have to, but I thought I would let you know about it at least.

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Medic

ah, already smacked him into the character thread... ooh wazzat! match making thread :O i needz 2 c XD

Tags
gazrimere

« Clora | Bibu »