Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-22-2006, 01:11 AM
You are my Angel, I am your Demon

View Posts: 7,148
Lilith

OoC: Yea, finally after 3 months of working on her, I am finished. Her is my newest character, enjoy!! And be warned, it is 1,455 words long.

BiC

Name: Lilith
Race: Demon
Theme Song: IIEEE by: Tori Amos

Weapons: A dark sword named Zunta. Zunta can destroy barriers created from holy entities. Lilith also has a black wolf named Keiba.

Keiba (key-bah): Keiba is the wolf of darkness. Making him, the second part of a wolf, the dark side. (refer to Lyia then scroll down to Lutai) Keiba has the ability to slip into the shadows, and nearly vanish. He is an exceptional fighter. He also has the ability to summon the darkness, increasing his strength.

Armour: She wears a purple cloth that covers very little of her body. She tends to dislike wearing cloth that covers her body. Her wings also act as a shield to protect her.

Strengths: Lilith’s dark entities are very strong. She can destroy most holy and psychic. She can shred them to pieces. Also, her skills are increased at night.
Weaknesses: Lilith hates the sunlight. Lilith is greatly weakened in the daylight. Her powers are the greatest at night, and they are neutral during twilight. Holy attacks have a great affect on Lilith, but her dark attacks have a great affect on holy entities.

Skills:

Dark Orb: Creates a ball of dark energy that is fired at the enemy.

Dark Shield: Covers her wings in a dark protective aura when she uses her wings to shield herself.

Dark Wing: A dark aura surrounds the wing/wings making a razor sharp attack.

Apocalypse: Lilith’s most devastating skill. A giant wave of dark energy that obliterates everything within a half mile radius. But after this attack, she is at great risk due to all of her energy being drained from this attack. If this move is used to much, she can and will die.

Appearance:

Lilith

Keiba

Zunta

Personality: Lilith is a dark being of sorts. She once was an angel, but after a certain crime, she was banished. She despises all angels, and wishes that they would all just die. She also see's mortals as inferior beings.

Bio: Lilith once was a beautiful angel. Beautiful as they come. But she had a dark heart.She hated the holy magic and skills and only wanted to train in the dark arts. Her wish came true on day when she found a demon, on the outskirts of the city, testing her dark attributes. A sly smile came to her face, this would be the perfect oppertunity. She silently glided down to the demon.

"Angel! What are you doing here?" The demon spat.

"I have come to learn how to be a dark master. Teach me, will you not."

"Hmm, I have never had an angel pupil before. Tell me girl, what is your name?"

"It is Helena. But I dispise that name! Give me a name only fit for the darkness that I will learn."

"Alright then, Helena, you shall be named, hmm a name for one such as you. Ah, I have one, Lilith. You are now Lilith. But I must warn you. Once you learn the dark arts, you will be forever transformed. Your wings will change, as will your body. Do you still want to learn?"

"I want to be rid of this holy body. I want to feel dark and dirty. Please teach me!"

"Once you are on the road to the darkness, there is no turning back. And if you are caught, you will be banished. But let us begin."

As Lilith trained, her wings lost there white shine and softness. The feathers changed. Slowly but shurely, she was turning into a demon. And she loved the feeling, but one day, she was caught and banished to the mortal realm. She would stay there forever. But Lilith did not care, in the mortal realm, no one could stop here. She would use the mortals to do here biding, and those who resisted, were killed. She was a tyrant of sorts, and everyone knew it. But no one resisted. The only humans, who did not mind her, where her closest guards. They were treated fairly, they got food, drink, and sleep.

Not a day went by that Lilith did not enjoy watching the mortals suffer. But eventually, she did begin to grow weary of it. But an interesting day came to her, the day she met Keiba. The wolf had a dark aura, close to hers. It was traveling her direction, and she had not realized it was an animal. She thought it was another demon. Until she met the wolf, head on.

“A wolf, how odd. Wolves don’t have such an aura, unless they were once owned by a demon. This ones demon, must have died recently.”

Lilith looked straight into the eyes of the wolf, and how cold and heartless they were. And as she continued starring into them, a recent event came to mind. The day she had met the angel, and her wolf.

“This wolf, could it be the other half the angel was talking about. The half of the wolf, they are two wolves. One black, one white. The black on has the dark aura, the white one has the holy aura. Combined they make an ultimate force, but the two wolves were separated long ago.”

Those were the angel’s words. She had sensed Liliths aura, and figured it was the wolfs. Lucky for the angel, Lilith had not felt like destroying her, that day anyway.

Lilith decided to keep the wolf, it may prove itself to her. And perhaps, this wolf was the other half. The dark half. The next time Lilith met that angel, she would destroy her. And luckily for Lilith, that day came, quickly.

The angel had obviously felt the second dark aura. It was mingled with Liliths, but it was there. The angel had flown directly to Lilith, just as Lilith had wanted her too.

“So, the angel has come looking for the wolf I presume.”

“You found the wolf, ehh demon.”

“You would be wise to hold your tongue, I was once an angel like yourself.”

“I know you were, Lilith. I’m not stupid.”

“Apparently not, if you know who I am. Now the question is, who are you angel?”

“Hmp, I’m Lyia. And I was falsely accused for your actions.”

“Oh, that was you. The one who was accused for stealing what I had stolen. You got the second scroll yes, but I still have the one I was truly after.”

“You stole another one. How not surprising. Let me guess, you stole a scroll of the dark arts, and stole a scroll of the ice arts, so I would get banished.”

“You are a smart one that you are Lyia.”

“Of course I am. But then again, who doesn’t know your actions. Everyone knows what you did to become who you are now, Helena.”

Liliths face darkened, she had not been called that for years. And never again, would she hear that name. She was no longer that wretched thing she once was. She was Lilith, a demon of darkness. Helena was a thing of the past, and would stay in the past, forever.

“You are to never say that name again. And I will personally see to it that you are the last angel, to every see me!”

A ball of dark energy formed in Liliths hand, she was going to kill this angel.

“Prepare to die!”

“You are the one who is going to die!”

Lilith used her ball of dark energy on Lyia, and there cataclasmatic fight had begun. There fight lasted for days. Everything was destroyed, woods, mountains, animals, people, whole cities. Nothing stood up against there attacks. They approached the fifth day of there battle, and only two words were uttered that day.

“Apocalypse!”

“Ultima!”

The dark and holy aura clashed with each other, and the force was great. Lyia and Lilith were shot away from each other. Far away from each other. But they could not continue there fight. There energy was drained, they would be lucky if they survived. The last attack used by both, Apocalypse and Ultima had drained there bodies of what energy was left. But both survived, they would finish each other off, no matter the cost. They would continue there fight, in another time.

“You got lucky Lyia, I would have killed you easily.”

After those words were said, Lilith slept, feeling that she now had something to do. Her final goal, would be to destroy Lyia.

Lyia could feel Lilith’s aura was weakened. But she was exhausted herself.

“I swear to you Lilith, I will destroy you and regain my honor. If nothing, it will be the last thing I do.”
Last Edited by avyuir; 12-25-2006 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-22-2006, 11:36 AM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963
Re: Lilith

Tone down her abilities, they are too powerful for a beginning character. Her magic skills are too powerful, especially the last one.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-22-2006, 05:02 PM

That why i said its the most devastating. That last move is supposed to be the most powerful, but theres a cost to it. It has its flaws, but i'll fix her up. But be warned, im not changing the last move.

Edit: Plus, im not exactly sure what you mean, can you be a bit more descriptive please?
Last Edited by avyuir; 12-22-2006 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-22-2006, 10:11 PM

The move's range is far too wide. Lower it. That is the main problem I have.

And MailMail, do not post in another person's character approval thread. Keep that in mind, and delete your post.

Quote:
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-25-2006, 09:19 PM

Check it now. I changed it from 2 miles to a half mile.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-31-2006, 11:31 AM

***APPORVEZORD***

Quote:
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-01-2007, 10:22 PM

SWEETNESS!!! TY PS!!

Tags
lilith

« Arin | Maru Nui »