Jeni the Angel Girl

Name: Jeni

Race: Angel

Sex: Female

Hair: light blue

Eyes: blue

Weight: 130 lbs

Height: 5'5"

Weapon: She wields an angelic staff that goes by the name of Cynusa. The staff is white. It is also, almost the same size as Jeni. Not to mention, it has paower to bring people back to life.

Strengths: Her main strength is the power over water. Since she is so kind, she also has the ability to gain many allies and friends. She's good against those who weild fire as well. She is also very fast, which gives her strength over speed/agility. She is also good with flying attacks since she has wings. and she is good with light attacks

Weakness: She is weak against anything having to do with electricity or lightning. Due to her kindness, she often shows mercy and leaves openings to be attacked. Another weakness is when she can see someone get killed, it hurts her too. she also is weak against darkness and ice (only on her wings will the ice hurt her).

Skills/Magic: Able to make hurricanes. Thats all. (for right now)

Appearance: click here for Appearance

Personality: Jeni is a kind angel. She likes seeing the best in people and bring peace to them as well. But when angered, she will force herself to fight for what she believes in. She's rather laid back, and occasionally lets her guard down because she is so trusting and believes there is good in everything no matter how vile they appear.

Biography: Jeni was born in a city called Cinrana but raised by her dad who lived on and island called Janticna, Zentron, because her mom died after she was born. Jeni grew up to have two best friends named Kimia and Jason, but they moved to Europe a few months after Jeni and them met. Everybody else made fun of her for being different. She still talks to Kimia and Jason by letters. Jeni's life was horrible because of this and she never wanted to get memories of it again.

Then her dad bought her a few pets thinking it would make her happy. She got a cat and a rabbit and she took good care of them. Jeni named the cat Eternity and the rabbit Sakura. They were both girls. She belived in nothing at first. She didn't even know she was an angel, so she also didn't warship or anything. Jeni left home hoping to find somewhere else were people will apreciate her, and be nice to her, and she only kills people when she gets mad, otherwise, she cant kill anything. She likes everything way too much.

She is easy going now, and she hates electric apliances and to fight. Jeni's special thinmg she never knew about at first, but was verry fond of after was her angel wings. She would treat others nicely if they treated her nicely, and she dreams of becoming the nicest person ever, but she cant achieve that if people keep making her mad. Sometimes she complains about wanting to kill herself, if she fails to do something important to her.

It ended up while she was on her jorney her dad was shot and killed by someone she didn't know, so Jeni arrived in her new hometown as an orphan. She, of corse, was old enough to take care of herself when she left, but yet she still didn't know how to cook or prepare food yet, so she attended in high scool there called Janticna high school. everyone there was nice to Jeni there.

The classes she attended were stuff like everyday living skills, cooking, and other stuff you might need to learn befor living on your own. If a thing was to hard for her to do she would simply just try over and over. She never thought there was a limit to anything, and she would just keep trying untill she got it right. She never was late to school, and she never had any missing work or color changes or detentions. She felt lucky here.

Later on, as she got to being 18, she started to play games more. She drove her car, aSilver 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLS, to a game store every time she beat a game. she needed some way to entertain herself alot. She always drives her car around and when she gets in traffic she doesn't care. She usually will just say,"This traffic will be over soon" in a nice sweet voice.
Last Edited by Luna Game; 08-30-2006 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 07:38 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963
Re: Jeni the Angel Girl

All righty then...it's been a while since I did this...

I'm gonna suggest a little boost to the bio, and split it into different paragraphs so it's easier to read. Another thing, I'd like you to define the different abilities over water, what she can do right now is a little strong for a new character. Also, expand over the strengths and weaknesses, it's a little vague right now. Add in like strength, speed, things like that...

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 08:07 PM
M is for Mae who burnt to a crisp~
Send a message via Skype™ to Luna Game
Steam ID: artisticmae
View Posts: 506

Ok i edited it a little, now what do you think?
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Everybody Here is a Cloud
View Posts: 3,567

Alrighty, it's better now.

*stamps with approval*

And that picture is still wigging me out. XD

Set by Insaney. <3
[There is always music amongst the trees...]

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:29 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963

*cries*

I wanted to do that...

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:30 PM
M is for Mae who burnt to a crisp~
Send a message via Skype™ to Luna Game
Steam ID: artisticmae
View Posts: 506

o-o yes YAY! I WILL GO RP NOW!

Tags
angel, girl, jeni