Happy- blue
sad- brown
Frenzy- black
annoyed- Green

Weight: 180 due to muscals

Height: 6.9

Weapon: Double swords, hidden knives (7) Bow and arrows

Armor: Shoulder plates, gauntlets, Thin chestplate, Shingaurds

Strengths: Light on feet so he's quiet when he walks. Stealthy, inhuman strength fast and agile. Great jumping abilities and the control of plants and trees. The ability to talk to and control animals of all sorts if its magic such as Trolls, ogers, and other magical creatures. When hes in frenzy almost impervies to small attacks.

Weakness: When he gets in frenzy he looses selfcontrol, goes berserk and usally passes out afterwards. When he gets taunted it helps induce frenzy. When he's in frenzy big attacks ussaly knock him out of it and knock him unconsious. When exposed to the most powerful light magic it hurts him greatly, although weak light attacks don't do much. People close to him are his weakness, if they are threatened then he won't put them in danger. He also cares for plants and animals and hates to see them hurt or killed.

Skills/Magic: Frenzy is his worst enemy yet his best friend when it comes to battle. Controls trees and plants and vines. Also can talk to animals and control them.

Personality: Usally stern never jokes. Takes note of all his enemys errors and weaknesses and strengths. Good observer. Calm but always aware and prepared for anything. He is also adaptable to working in a group or working alone. He's carful in choosing friends but he likes to make friends he can trust.

Appearance: Tall, Muscular uper body as well as lower body. Normal size for a night elf. Usally wears black or grey armor and clothes. Darker skin. Scar over left eyebrow and another one on his right cheek. He has pionty ears but thaats associated with being elf. Muscular long face. Walks sighlently and always in fighting possistion. He sleeps with his eyes open.

History:
Lothreian was born in the kingdom Malacress' palace. The reason he was born in the palace was because his parents were two of ten chosen for special training to become the most top and elete warriors of the kingdom. These warriors lived in the very large palace for they also defended the royal family.

Lothreian grew up in the palace, he would often find it boring and would want to leave out of care of the house keepers, guards, and everyone else in the palace only for adventure. He always seemed mature, even as a small child. He never showed fear and only cried once, and that was when his father died.

Lothreian's parents were both great warriors who fought for the kingdom of Malacress. Before Lothreian was even 5, his father was killed in battle. In that same battle, Lothreian's mother was captured. There, the kingdom of Tecnuss began influencing Lothreian's mother. She was forced to joined their ranks. Dark power was put on her to keep her from leaving and to do what the Dark Lord wishes.

Lothreian fights against the kingdom of Tecnuss which is ruled by the fearsome Dark Lord Saseese.

Lothreian fights for the same kingdom his parents fought for, Malacress. He was trained by a skilled teacher named Menelf. He wasn't trained to be a normal souldier, however. He was trained as an elete assault warrior, the best of the best. His training ended when he turned twenty, fifteen years of intense training.

He took up an apprentice not long after his training was complete, a bold young boy named Lauren. Lothreian finally left to fight all evil, namely the kingdom of Tecnuss, and he brought Lauren along to complete his training.

Lothreian was taught arts of the wildernes therefore he learned how to track and climb swiftly and sighlently. He learned the arts of battle when he was about 7 and trained every day until he was done with his training and using the same tecknique on his apprentice so he would also learn the same training as he had come to know.

Lauren

Name: Lauren ( Please view. This is only my second character, and I need to know what I need to Correct.)

Race: Wood Elf

Sex: Boy

Hair: Dark Blonde with lighter strips

Eyesark Brown

Apperance: Tall. 6'9. 200 pounds. He has a light padded shirt. He has shoulder pads and fingerless gauntlets. He has spiked boots for climbing trees.
Weight: 150

Height: 6.8

Armor: Black armor, brown shoulder plates, and a green vest. He uses only the garbs of an expert woodsman. He perfers green and brown as a camoflauge use. He has black gloves though and he has spikes on gloves to make climbing easier. He also carries a sheath with the black markings of elves on it. He also carries a bow sheath and quiver across his back.

Weapon: Dark ash bow carved with magic runes causing perfect aim. Magic arrows that are black and once arrows imbed they set aflame. Two foot long daggers with gold plated handles. A rune scaped kide quiver, that carries fifty arrows. And one giant broad sword that he uses only as a last resort.

Strengths: Black Fire is his magic, along with roots softened to flexibility controled by song. He also has a certain inhuman quickness. He can hold his breath for five minutes at a time tops. He can talk to animals through his mind. Swiftness with any weapoon but perfurs knives, and an ash bow.

Weakness: Water based attacks. Although he loves water and can hold his breath for 5 minutes when he is battle mode his black fire kicks in and water can stop his magic and injure him to a certain massive extent. He loses strenghth and energy every time he uses magic because his magic is acquired and he was not born with it. He can only talk to animals in complete scielence. Easily beaten when weakened by lots of use of magic because of energy dissitipation. He is angered by death of of plants/animals. If you make him to mad he could get careless.

Skills/Magic: acuired magic but not chant needed. Posses power to created and control black fire. Sings and controls roots on trees. Can talk to animals as all wood elfs can. He can blend into any enviorment. He is light on his feet and can not be heard when he is walking. Therfore he is ninja like in almost all things.

Appearance: Sleek face, and tall. He wears green and black only using black armour. Sleek body and slightly muscular. Tall stature and small build. Body size and shape help with his quickness and agility.

Personality: Calm, but loves to laugh and when he laughs it is hard to stop. Like Lothreian, he loves to laugh and joke in the face of danger and is very good at making them mad and careless. Enjoys nature and is a vegitarian. He hates to see life end unless it is an adversary. Very controlled even under anger. Works with his magic all the time to try and add endurance. Very focased at his tasks.

Biography: Like Lothreian, his parents were killed in the Warlock wars in a border battle against the Wolten riders. After there death he was taken by a maid in the house of Edain, the line of Kings in honour of his parents. He became prince at 5 after the true prince was killed by the sourcerer Samen. He did not want to be prince though and was taken under tutalage by Lothreian. He took oaths and swore never to leave his side. He grew up and learned the ways of a wood elf hunter ( woods warrior is the meaning of hunter, not animal killer). He learned quickly and at 15 the war ended and the Warlocks where defeated and killed all except for one. That one became a sourcerer and started a new war when Lauren was 20. These were the first battles against any enemy he had had. he fought with skill and killed many. At the end he cried becouse he had killed so many his first time. He toughened up though and learned that sometimes killing is neccasary. Although he took vows never to leave Lothreian and the company he only does when ordered to. He set out on a quest with Lothreian, Gamlendel, Gormen, Ander, and Boresa to gain help for the War with Samen. Here he is now with Lothreian and the rest of the company in this new world.

Ooc: Lothreian has already been approved.
Last Edited by BlueFox; 11-28-2006 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-29-2005, 10:21 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963
Re: Lothreian (My first battle arena character)

Definately expand his bio, it's just a little bit too short. I also want you to redo his appearence and expand on his strengths and weaknesses. Also, he's just too light, 150 lbs. and 6 foot 9? That doesn't work.

Fix it up.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 08:22 AM
Haha Freaks!
View Posts: 886

I fixed it up, how is it now?
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Greatest and Most Truly Interesting Pundit the Universe Has Ever Known
Send a message via AIM to Vroomfondel Send a message via Yahoo to Vroomfondel Send a message via Skype™ to Vroomfondel
View Posts: 6,793

There's only one thing I have a problem with--his personality entry. Don't just include the way he interacts with enemies and the environment, but also how he would react to other circumstances. Of course, you don't have to explain how he would react to every given situation, but tell enough about his personality so that your opponent will know how his mind works. His likes, dislikes, relationship with family and friends; all that good stuff.

Also, if you don't mind, expand on his childhood. Surely his first experiences with the world came before he was five-years-old? What kind of child was he? Details, details, details are always important. Call me nitpicky, but... alright, fine, I'm nitpicky.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-31-2005, 08:35 AM
Haha Freaks!
View Posts: 886

There, it's edited again. So is it approved?
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-31-2005, 12:03 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963

*approves*

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate

Tags
arena, battle, character, lothreian