View Posts: 595
Farago ( please approve)

Name: Farago Darumana
Race:Iridonian (Zabrak) what Darth Maul was
Height: 6'3
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair: None
Eyes: Green

Weapon: Uses a Green lightsaber which he made with his own two hands. It is 4ft blade length, and 7 in. hilt legnth

Armor: None

Skills/Magic: He is highly skilled in using a lightsaber, and knows many force techniques, such as force push whixh enables him to push the foe back, force grab, which enables him to lift or bring items to him. Also he possesses the ability to heal himself a light jedi technique, he can use mind control, and he can increasehis speed greatly.

Strengths: In hand to hand combat and can defend well in ranged combat. He also does well in areas with stuff to lift and throw, and he is resistent to extreme heat such as fire, and he can defend against lighting extremly well also he is resistent to mind attacks.

Weaknesses: He is extremly weak against mages who use attacks other than lighting and fire. He does not do well in coridors, and is extremly succeptible to ice, poisen and certain rock type attacks. He also cannot fight in water areas, and doesnt do so well in extreme heights. He also does not fight well in ranged combat.

Appearence: Wears clothing simalar to that of a jedi. His clothing is a brown robe, over a white shirt, pants, and brown boots. as for his face, he has horns that stick out of his head, in a crown shape, and theyre real small. he has tattoos on his body like most zabraks have, his are blue and white, simialar to darth mauls.

Personality: He is always serious. In fights he tends to not show anger, but patceince instead. An example would be if someone keeps beating him, or taunting him, he never shows anger, but will ignore the insults and fight instead.

Bio: Farago was born on the planet of corucent, a huge city like planet. Like most zabraks, Faraga has never been to his homeplanet. (I dont get this either, but thats what it said about zabraks) When he was only 6 years of age he realized he was force sensitive and he was taken to the jedi temple to learn the ways of the force. Years later he was a he became a jedi knight. After 4 years of practicing the force he set off to learn even more. Upon arriving on the planet of Malastaire he met a jedi master named Oyow Jukni, whom which taught Farago even more in the ways of the force, 10 years passed and Farago left Malastaire and Oyow Jukni, a jedi master now. He returned to corucant and spent some time with his parents, and left to test his skills against other opponets. Nowadays he just travels, from planet to planet, city to city, searching for true competition, and worthy opponets.
Last Edited by Link's Guardian; 07-06-2005 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-06-2005, 11:41 AM
orz
Send a message via AIM to berrybliss
View Posts: 858
Re: Farago ( please approve)

He doesn't seem to have any combat-related weakness of his own, only elemental weaknesses and places heprefers not fighting.

I'm no starwars nerd, and I can't be bothered checking up your infomation, so I'll trust you.

PM Me|My Art|Kettledragon.net

My BA/RP characters
None right now, starting over (...again.)

#3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Hyrule Guardian
View Posts: 595

Ok I added a weakness, is he approved now?
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-06-2005, 03:52 PM
orz
Send a message via AIM to berrybliss
View Posts: 858

It'll do. Have fun ^^

PM Me|My Art|Kettledragon.net

My BA/RP characters
None right now, starting over (...again.)

Tags
approve, farago