Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Goron
View Posts: 201
charater Alex

I'm tiered of doing this someone please resond to me

Name: Alex Mika (his last name pronounced like this “Me ku”)
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Eye: a reddish brown
Hair: a dark blond spiky hair
Height: 5’2 ft
Weight: 102 lb
Home: in a small village in Brotherhood

Weapons: he has a long sword with spiks on the blade. it is a two handed sword and is a double sided blade. it is called "Dragon Tooth" it is about 2 ft long
Armor: he has a black chest plate over his shirt it has a dragon on it that is made out of gold and the armor is very strong it is called "Dragan Sacles"

Strengths: he is strong and fast. He is also has lots of endurance. he is also good against fire.
Weaknesses: he is not very defensive or magic. He also is weak against people who use lots of magic. he is not good against ice.
Skills/Magic: Dragon Breath: it hurts and stuns the enemy. Dragon Lance: he can attack with his sword from a distanced. Dragon Flame: it can burn the enemy and if they have metal weapons it burns them too. Dragon Tear: it heals someone.

Personality: he is a very lawful person. He doesn’t break the laws or do wrong. He is not shy but does not like to talk a lot. He is merciful and not hateful. He doesn’t have a bad temper. He is not humorous or hard headed ether. He never gives up at doing stuff.
Bio: Alex's family lives in a small village in Brotherhood. His mother was 34 and father was 35. Their names were Mia and Jack. His brother is named Sitka and he is 19. When Alex was 12 he was ready to make money and do a job. He became a mailman. One day he was coming home he saw a thief go into his home. He waited and the thief came out so alex went in. The thief had killed his mother but he couldn’t find his brother. He called for Sitka and he came out from his hiding place. When their father came home he was so sad. When Alex was 21 he went to be a bounty hunter so he can pervade for his family. He went on a quest that he was told to do. When he came back his father had died from a sickness. So he left the city with Sitka and moved to a bigger city somewhere in Brotherhood. Now his brother which is 21 has a job and a family of his own Alex went on an adventure because he had nothing to do. He goes to his mother’s and father’s grave sometimes and visits his brother from time to time. One day he was traveling on a mountain and he found a dragon all alone and hurt some he took it and kept it. He named it Drake.
Appearance: Kage has dark, spiky, blond hair. His eyes are a reddish brown. He wears long black pants and a black, short sleeve shirt. He has a chest plate over his shirt. It has a dragon on it. He has black gloves on with a big swirl on both of the gloves. He also has a black cape on too. His shoes are black.
Last Edited by Kaz; 06-06-2005 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Boo.
View Posts: 6,821
Re: KAGE KAGE

Ok, for strengths, add how strong or fast he is. Why is he so durable? Add details to explain things like this in there. It makes your character more life like. Second, I want you to add at least another sentence to his personality as it is one of the most important parts.

Fix that up.

#3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Goron
View Posts: 201

this is an old charater
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Boo.
View Posts: 6,821

Alright, I wasn't sure and I started going into clean up mode. Anyway, just let it be. If you don't intend to continue this character, don't post, that way I'll know not to check back here.

Tags
kage

« Tsuki | Volt »