jesus take the prndl
Send a message via Skype™ to ArtsyGal
View Posts: 1,917
Sophia Polemistis

Remade.

OLD PROFILE

Spoiler:  
Name: Sophia Polemistis
Nickname /Alias: Warrior of Wisdom (title, rough name meaning), Sophie (what she prefers to be called), Guardian of Gaia (other title)
Apparent Age: 17
Sex: Female
Race: Human Demigoddess
Height: 5"7
Weight: 130 lb
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color/Style: Golden-blonde, long hair that is worn undone with bangs shifted to the right.
Skin Color/Complexion: White (Caucasian skin tone)

Appearance: Sophie has long, golden-blonde hair that she wears undone, which is accompanied by her bangs that are shifted to the right. Her hair is also straight.
Her eyes, like Athena's, are gray, and she has an athletic-slender body figure. She is also white.

Sophie's outfit consists of a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, white boots, a gray and white checkered fedora, and a sparking, golden scarf. She also wears a golden belt with her golden chain (described below) hooked to it on her left hip in a circular manner (it was hooked through so many times that it's now in a circular fashion and only reaches down to her knees). Agios, her indestructible shield (described below), has its handle on the lower portion of Sophie's left arm, allowing her to keep her shield on without having to use her hands or anything.

Weapon(s): Sophie has a golden chain (it looks like this, except it also glows with a golden, mystic light) that contains a magical energy created by the gods. It is indestructible and can grow to limitless lengths, along with being able to produce mystical, golden "electricity" that harms anyone touching it, except the user.

She also has a shield named Agios that is 30" in diameter. It is a golden shield that glows with the same, golden light as her chain. The shield itself has a circular shape and has an emblem of an owl, Athena's symbol, on the center, and, like Aegis, is indestructible and is capable of reflecting/blocking magical attacks. Her shield is also, due to its sharp edge, capable of being thrown and used as a slicing frisbee-like weapon.

Armor: None. However, she has superhuman durability (described below) and Agios (described above).

Carried Possessions: Other than her chain and Agios, Sophie has one carried possession: Her phone. It is a white iPhone 4S and is placed in her pocket. The phone is covered with a golden case that is made of the same material as Agios, making it indestructible.

She actually also has a golden wallet with $10,o00 inside. She keeps her wallet in her left pocket and her phone in her right.

Powers/Magic/Skills: Sophie has superhuman strength, speed, and durability, and is capable of flight. She also does not require oxygen and can survive in space unaided, along with being a master in Karate and Tae Kwon Do and being trained by Athena and Artemis, the fighting goddesses.

Also, as the blessed warrior of Athena, Sophie is very intelligent and is capable of creating impressive strategies.

Superhuman Strength: Sophie can lift and throw buildings and create craters in the ground with single punches.

Superhuman Speed: Sophie is capable of running around the planet in a second, along with being able to fly to the sun and back to Earth in a few seconds. This power also grants her superhuman reflexes.

Superhuman Durability: Sophie can tank bombs and punches from giants easily.
She is also immune to diseases.
She's fine with extreme temperatures. She can fight in outer space and she'll be perfectly okay. However, she can be burned, frozen (she can break out of ice, though), etc.

Flight: She can fly unaided. She is also not affected by air pressure, friction, etc.

Limits:
Superhuman Strength: Her maximum when it comes to lifting and throwing objects is 100,000 tons.

Superhuman Speed: Due to the fact that Sophie was never trained by the god Hermes, she does not have any training or much experience with her super speed. This gives her the disadvantage of lacking control and maneuvering techniques, forcing her to only use it for travel.

Superhuman Durability: She is not invincible/indestructible. She can still take damage, but her durability is at a much higher rate than a human.
She is also vulnerable to sharp objects and bullets.
She's a normal human when it comes to drugs and poisons.

Side-Effects:
Chain Lightning: When she unleashes her golden lightning from her chain, her eyes will glow with the same light that Agios, her chain, and her lightning glows with: golden, mystic light.

Battle Strengths: She has her powers, training, and weapons by her side in battle, making her a formidable opponent. She is also a skilled strategist, as her intelligence is great.
Sophie can think on her feet and is very observant (this allows her to tell if you are lying or not, unless you are an amazing liar. She can also use this skill to find weak points and battle patterns).
Battle Weaknesses: As she is blessed by divine light, attacks that are of darkness/shadows are very strong against her.

When hit with shadow/dark magic, her powers are weakened to lower levels even completely innate (depending on how severely she is injured by dark magic) until she can recover. Either by being healed and relieved of the shadow/dark magic or given 24 hours to rest.

If she enters areas of dark/shadow/evil magic, her reflexes are dulled to lower levels. The stronger the magic the more dulled her reflexes are.

Personality: Sophie is responsible and intelligent, but still acts like a typical modern girl. She sometimes throws around swears, she can be irritated and aggravated rather easily, and enjoys being introduced to new things. She is also a clever girl and is respectful to her superiors, such as the Greek gods.

Sometimes she'll act a bit easygoing and rebellious, but she is truly a girl who knows her destiny and will do her best to fulfill her missions.

She is also a ridiculously restless sleeper, along with looking hideous in her sleep. It is also nearly impossible to wake her up - Athena would hit her hard with a blunt object, while Artemis would get animals to make awfully loud noises. She also has a ridiculously fast metabolism, which is fortunate since she eats a lot.

Dislikes: Sluts, women and girls with no respect for themselves, sexism.
Fears: Failing to fulfill her missions.
Virtues: Sophie can think on her feet and is very observant (this allows her to tell if you are lying or not, unless you are an amazing liar. She can also use this skill to find weak points and battle patterns).
Vices: When angry, she loses her cool, thus making her not think as straight and be more focused on releasing her anger.

History: Sophie was born to an American father and a Greek mother, and she was born and raised in the states. During her childhood, she had a passion for learning, the arts, literature, etc., along with caring very much about the people and animals around her. She was also taught about Greek mythology from her mother, who was a Greek mythologist. When she learned about Greek mythology, she quickly respected Athena and considered her as her favorite goddess.

Her first 7 years of life were full of joy and happiness for her, as she had loving parents, great friends, and an all around happy life. However, everything was destroyed for her when her parents were killed at a grocery store shooting. Sophie, who was also at the scene, was hit by a bullet and was about to die, but the goddess Athena appeared to her before she could close her eyes. She healed her, subdued the shooter, and took Sophie to Mount Olympus. Here, she learned that her mother was a demigoddess and divine hero, but wanted to cleanse herself of her divine blood and powers. Athena agreed to do it for her, but with one consequence: She would have to give her first child to Athena to take her place as a hero. Sophie's mother, who was very desperate for a normal life, agreed to do so without thinking it through, thus causing Athena to bring Sophie to Mount Olympus (she took Sophie once her parents died because she did not want her to be torn away from her own family). After explaining it all to Sophie, Athena, against Sophie's protests, filled the mortal's body with her own blood, turning her into a demigoddess.

After being blessed with divine blood and superhuman powers, Sophie began to train with the gods, primarily Athena and Artemis.
On her 17th birthday, Sophie was announced to have completed her training, and was rewarded (both for her birthday and finishing her training) by Athena with her golden chain and Agios. Upon receiving her presents, Zeus gave her the title, "Warrior of Wisdom", thus recognizing her as a fully fledged demigoddess.

Unfortunately, the goodness did not last long. There were reports of Gaia (the Earth) being threatened by multiple dark entities, and that it was in dire need of a hero. The gods responded by giving Sophie the role of the Guardian of Gaia, and sent her down from Mount Olympus to protect the world from these threats.

[Music Thread]
Last Edited by ArtsyGal; 10-04-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Time flies when you're hitting people with sticks
Send a message via AIM to Shrub Send a message via Skype™ to Shrub

View Posts: 5,235
Re: Sophia Polemistis

M'kay, so I'll be your approver.

Firstly, Sophia needs weaknesses and limits that are not self-imposed. Because otherwise they're not really weaknesses or real limits. Those are things people have whether or not they want them. Even Superman has kryptonite. Sophia is like Superman without kryptonite. This is fine for your own fantasy story but not for BA RPing. While there are plenty of other BA characters with superhuman strength, speed, and durability, they still have weaknesses and limits.
Quote:
Battle Strengths: If she is really angry, then Sophie will forget about trying not to be violent and rip you apart (though she still holds back).
Battle Weaknesses: Sophie has learned to hold back, as violence is not her preference. She does not like using her strength to beat up someone until they're a bloody pulp (unless she's really angry).
See here, her strengths basically counter her supposed "weakness". You tend to do this a lot with this character:
Quote:
Superhuman Durability: Sharp objects and bullets can still harm her, as she is still human. However, she can counteract against this with Agios.
The limit here is good, but for some reason you still feel the need to mention that she has a shield to protect her from this limit and weakness. It just makes me concerned that you don't really want to see this character lose, which makes me concerned about godmoding being in the future of this character.

In conclusion: give me some real weaknesses and limitations to her power. They cannot be self-imposed. It must be something she has no control over.

“We must be greater than what we suffer.”
[Between the Worlds|A Light in the Dark|Empire of Darkness|Under the Red Sea]
Last Edited by Shrub; 06-25-2012 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-25-2012, 10:34 AM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrub View Post
M'kay, so I'll be your approver.

Firstly, Sophia needs weaknesses and limits that are not self-imposed. Because otherwise they're not really weaknesses or real limits. Those are things people have whether or not they want them. Even Superman has kryptonite. Sophia is like Superman without kryptonite. This is fine for your own fantasy story but not for BA RPing. While there are plenty of other BA characters with superhuman strength, speed, and durability, they still have weaknesses and limits.See here, her strengths basically counter her supposed "weakness". You tend to do this a lot with this character:The limit here is good, but for some reason you still feel the need to mention that she has a shield to protect her from this limit and weakness. It just makes me concerned that you don't really want to see this character lose, which makes me concerned about godmoding being in the future of this character.

In conclusion: give me some real weaknesses and limitations to her power. They cannot be self-imposed. It must be something she has no control over.
I fixed it.

[Music Thread]
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 12:40 PM

Okay, you did good with rewriting the Battle Strengths and Weaknesses. However, I still need to see some more work on the limitations.
Quote:
Limits:
Superhuman Strength: Although she could actually perform planetary feats, she has learned to hold back so much that she has limited herself to buildings.

Superhuman Speed: She tries to be cautious about running too fast, as she can rip away the earth with the immense amount of friction she builds. She also tries to be careful about flying too fast, as she might hurt aerial animals. However, if she is in space, then she does not hold back her speed (she still holds back her strength, of course).
All of these are still self-imposed limits. You can keep them, but only if you add another limit that is not self-imposed. Something that she has no control over. Please make sure it is a real limit, meaning something that is likely to occur in a combat/battle/fight setting.
Quote:
Superhuman Durability: She is not invincible/indestructible. She can still take damage, but her durability is at a much higher rate than a human. She is also vulnerable to sharp objects and bullets.
Just a question here that might come up later. How does she do against drugs and poisons and disease? Extremes in hot and cold temperatures?

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 01:12 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
Okay, you did good with rewriting the Battle Strengths and Weaknesses. However, I still need to see some more work on the limitations.All of these are still self-imposed limits. You can keep them, but only if you add another limit that is not self-imposed. Something that she has no control over. Please make sure it is a real limit, meaning something that is likely to occur in a combat/battle/fight setting.Just a question here that might come up later. How does she do against drugs and poisons and disease? Extremes in hot and cold temperatures?
How about PIS as a limit? It pretty much beats everything.

She's a normal human when it comes to drugs and poisons. However, she's immune to diseases.

She's fine with extreme temperatures. She can fight in outer space and she'll be perfectly okay. However, she can be burned, frozen (she can break out of ice, though), etc.

[Music Thread]
Last Edited by ArtsyGal; 06-26-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyGal View Post
How about PIS as a limit? It pretty much beats everything.
What is PIS?
Quote:
She's a normal human when it comes to drugs and poisons. However, she's immune to diseases.
Sweet, include these details under her durability power.
Quote:
Good, include this under her durability.

#7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 01:56 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
What is PIS?
Plot Induced Stupidity. It's where characters are weakened down/don't use their abilities to their normal extent for the sake of the plot.

For example, the Powerpuff Girls show loves PIS. In one episode, Buttercup lifts mountains with relative ease, and Blossom punches straight through meteors and freezes a huge one that took her a few seconds to fly over. In another episode, they fly so fast that they end up traveling through time. However, in another episode, they get hit by things slower than sound.

I really hate it, but I'm using it for my other BA character a lot since the people I've been RP-ing have characters weaker than her.

[Music Thread]
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-27-2012, 07:43 PM

If you really hate it, why do it at all? Why do you need to keep this character at this high level?

I dislike PIS as a limitation. I dislike it on principle, it makes limitations and weaknesses obsolete. Why have them at all if you have PIS? I do give some RPers a little slack when it comes to some powers that are higher powered than others and potentially dangerous for godmoding (they had far less powerful abilities than this character). But asking me to allow you have PIS for all these superhuman powers combined is a little too much for my comfort. Even those characters have more limits and weaknesses than Sophia does. She lacks balance too much.

So no, I will not allow PIS for a limitation. You need to come up with real limitations for all her superhuman abilities (other than durability which is fine as it is). They must not be self-imposed.

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-27-2012, 07:57 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
If you really hate it, why do it at all? Why do you need to keep this character at this high level?

I dislike PIS as a limitation. I dislike it on principle, it makes limitations and weaknesses obsolete. Why have them at all if you have PIS? I do give some RPers a little slack when it comes to some powers that are higher powered than others and potentially dangerous for godmoding (they had far less powerful abilities than this character). But asking me to allow you have PIS for all these superhuman powers combined is a little too much for my comfort. Even those characters have more limits and weaknesses than Sophia does. She lacks balance too much.

So no, I will not allow PIS for a limitation. You need to come up with real limitations for all her superhuman abilities (other than durability which is fine as it is). They must not be self-imposed.
Alright, I'll get to it.

Also, when you mean real limits, do you want me to state her maximum lifting/striking strength and maximum speed? Because her limit is building level when it comes to lifting. I'll only break the limit to anything higher (her not holding back anymore) in a certain RP where it calls for it (probably never). It's like with Chronia, my only character right now, who can control time and space, but doesn't control time because it would disrupt the time and space balance (she only does it if it's necessary).

*Just some small notes that I just felt like saying*
A) Technically, she does have a limit. It's around planetary (full power). However, that's too much for BA, though.
B) In all honesty, I don't even see her as that strong. However, that's just because that's my view.

[Music Thread]
Last Edited by ArtsyGal; 06-27-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Also, when you mean real limits, do you want me to state her maximum lifting/striking strength and maximum speed?
Yes and no. I'll explain.
Quote:
Because her limit is building level when it comes to lifting. I'll only break the limit to anything higher (her not holding back anymore) in a certain RP where it calls for it (probably never).
Uh, yah, limits are not there to be broken. When I ask for limits, these are to limit the power. Not something you abide by when you feel like it and break later when a "certain RP" calls for it. Limit her to the building level only. No destroying planets. Or anything else higher than that. Period.

I would also like it if you lowered how fast she can be. It's just too high powered.

Durability is generally fine as it is.

Look, you can always upgrade your character later. Allow her to develop higher levels of power through RPs and such. Slowly.

Limits don't have to be statements of their maximum speeds and feats of strength. A limit can be situational. Like maybe she is weaker during specific times of day. When hit with shadow/dark magic, her powers are weakened to lower levels even completely innate until she can recover. Or maybe she can only use one specific power at a time. Like not having super strength if she is currently using super speed and vice versa (durability can be a constant affect).

In conclusion: make some of her powers weaker, like super strength and speed, and add a limit to them that is not self-imposed.
Quote:
*Just some small notes that I just felt like saying*
A) Technically, she does have a limit. It's around planetary (full power). However, that's too much for BA, though.
B) In all honesty, I don't even see her as that strong. However, that's just because that's my view.
Yeah, planetary is something you might give a character you've had for many, many RPs and a good long time to develop such power.

And yeah, for the BA, she is uber powerful for a new character. Sorry, that's just how it is here.

Last Edited by Shrub; 06-28-2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
Yes and no. I'll explain.Uh, yah, limits are not there to be broken. When I ask for limits, these are to limit the power. Not something you abide by when you feel like it and break later when a "certain RP" calls for it. Limit her to the building level only. No destroying planets. Or anything else higher than that. Period.

I would also like it if you lowered how fast she can be. It's just too high powered.

Durability is generally fine as it is.

Look, you can always upgrade your character later. Allow her to develop higher levels of power through RPs and such. Slowly.

Limits don't have to be statements of their maximum speeds and feats of strength. A limit can be situational. Like maybe she is weaker during specific times of day. When hit with shadow/dark magic, her powers are weakened to lower levels even completely innate until she can recover. Or maybe she can only use one specific power at a time. Like not having super strength if she is currently using super speed and vice versa (durability can be a constant affect).

In conclusion: make some of her powers weaker, like super strength and speed, and add a limit to them that is not self-imposed.Yeah, planetary is something you might give a character you've had for many, many RPs and a good long time to develop such power.

And yeah, for the BA, she is uber powerful for a new character. Sorry, that's just how it is here.
Thanks! And it's okay, I don't really mind that much.

And I only gave her that speed because I wanted her to travel around easily. I mean, in battle, it's pretty hard to maneuver around in FTL speed unless you're in outer space, which I don't expect to happen in the BA.

How about I make it that she hasn't had too much training in speed, so she's not too good at maneuvering around? This way, she can't use it in combat, or she'll hurt herself by crashing into something.

[Music Thread]
Last Edited by ArtsyGal; 06-29-2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
jesus take the prndl

I lowered her super strength to building level and made it that she can't use her super speed in combat, since she's horrible at maneuvering and controlling her movements in speed.

[Music Thread]
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 04:52 PM

Okay, good, but I have also noticed some changes since I last looked at this that you didn't mention:
Quote:
Powers/Magic/Skills: Sophie has superhuman strength, speed, and durability, and is capable of flight. She also does not require oxygen and can survive in space unaided, along with being a master in Karate and Tae Kwon Do and being trained by Athena and Artemis, the fighting goddesses.
This used to be "black belt" only, but you have now changed it to master.
Quote:
Superhuman Speed: Sophie is capable of running around the planet in a second, along with being able to fly to the sun and back to Earth in a few seconds. This power also grants her superhuman reflexes.
You have added the superhuman reflex to this ability.

I am just a little confused as to why you have changed these things to enhance her abilities after I told you she was too powerful. These changes are small enough that I will over look them, but only if you add this weakness to her:
Quote:
When hit with shadow/dark magic, her powers are weakened to lower levels even completely innate (depending on how severely she is injured by dark magic) until she can recover. Either by being healed and relieved of the shadow/dark magic or given 24 hours to rest.
Also add this limit to her superhuman reflex:
Quote:
If she enters areas of dark/shadow/evil magic, her reflexes are dulled to lower levels. The stronger the magic the more dulled her reflexes are.
Aside from that stuff:
Quote:
Limits:
Superhuman Strength: Her maximum when it comes to lifting objects is building level.
How big of a building can she lift exactly?

Also, how big is Agios, her shield, exactly?

Last Edited by Shrub; 07-02-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 04:56 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
Okay, good, but I have also noticed some changes since I last looked at this that you didn't mention:This used to be "black belt" only, but you have now changed it to master.You have added the superhuman reflex to this ability.

I am just a little confused as to why you have changed these things to enhance her abilities after I told you she was too powerful. These changes are small enough that I will over look them, but only if you add this weakness to her: Also add this limit to her superhuman reflex: Aside from that stuff:How big of a building can she lift exactly?

Also, how big is Agios, her shield, exactly?
When I first made it like that, I thought that black belt = master. But now I know better, so I wanted to make it more clear.

I had originally meant for superhuman agility to be there, but I thought superhuman speed would cover it enough. However, I was wrong, so I wanted to make it more clear.

Okay, I'll get to it (sorry if it bothered you).

Depends on how big of a building I'm allowed to let her lift.

I imagined it to be the size of Captain America's shield, since they hold it the same way. However, hers is slightly bigger (covers her hand and such), since I wanted to symbolize how she's still pretty young, but holds such a big responsibility.

I added something to her personality (it doesn't affect her abilities in combat or anything).

[Music Thread]
Last Edited by ArtsyGal; 07-02-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Depends on how big of a building I'm allowed to let her lift.
It's not just lifting. Wrenching the concrete foundation out of the ground? They ain't monoploy hotels. Three story buildings usually have structural steel columns that are anchored into the ground. If its three stroies tall, how wide is it? How large? You need to set a defined size, story, etc.

You can decide, but obviously no skyscrapers, no 100 story buildings, no Eiffel Towel or the State of Liberty.

Remember, she can get stronger, but through development of RPs and resubmission of her profile for updates after a while. But she must always have a set pound amount, or size of the building as far as stories/size.
Quote:
I imagined it to be the size of Captain America's shield, since they hold it the same way. However, hers is slightly bigger (covers her hand and such), since I wanted to symbolize how she's still pretty young, but holds such a big responsibility.
Righty, well, give us a measurement. What's diameter (length across) of the shield?

#16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
It's not just lifting. Wrenching the concrete foundation out of the ground? They ain't monoploy hotels. Three story buildings usually have structural steel columns that are anchored into the ground. If its three stroies tall, how wide is it? How large? You need to set a defined size, story, etc.

You can decide, but obviously no skyscrapers, no 100 story buildings, no Eiffel Towel or the State of Liberty.

Remember, she can get stronger, but through development of RPs and resubmission of her profile for updates after a while. But she must always have a set pound amount, or size of the building as far as stories/size.Righty, well, give us a measurement. What's diameter (length across) of the shield?
I seriously have no idea how much buildings and such weigh, and Google searches give me nothing (the buildings that I can think of off the top of my head are all too big).

A quick Google search tells me that Captain America's is 30", and since hers is supposed to be bigger on her than his is on him, I'll go with the same diameter (she's obviously smaller than him).

[Music Thread]
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
I seriously have no idea how much buildings and such weigh, and Google searches give me nothing (the buildings that I can think of off the top of my head are all too big).
I did a search on google and got results. Pick a story height and size. Or if you would like, I can do it for you.
Quote:
A quick Google search tells me that Captain America's is 30", and since hers is supposed to be bigger on her than his is on him, I'll go with the same diameter (she's obviously smaller than him).
Sweet, add it in the profile.

#18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
I did a search on google and got results. Pick a story height and size. Or if you would like, I can do it for you.Sweet, add it in the profile.
I guess 20-30 stories? Maybe even 10 if that's too small. I don't really care about size, as long as it's not ridiculously big or small.

And alright

[Music Thread]
Last Edited by ArtsyGal; 07-02-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 06:24 PM

M'kay, so 30 stories being the height, that would make the weight max about 100,000 tons. Add that in the profile.

But a question: that is her ability to lift. Can she throw it too?

#20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2012, 06:27 PM
jesus take the prndl

Quote:
M'kay, so 30 stories being the height, that would make the weight max about 100,000 tons. Add that in the profile.

But a question: that is her ability to lift. Can she throw it too?
OHMIGAWD.

I was about to put 100,000 tons, but since I didn't exactly know how much that was, I just didn't put it. I guess I could've saved both of our time by just sticking with it D:

If it's not too much, then yeah.

[Music Thread]

Tags
artemis, athena, polemistis, sophia