Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-08-2012, 01:20 AM
If the DS succeeds, we will rise to heaven, but if it fails we will sink to hell
Send a message via Skype™ to tlozbj
View Posts: 3,957
Sync

Name: Synceon
Sex: male
Race: human
Height: 6 feet
weight: 120 pound
Eye color: sky blue
Hair color:He has long green hair in a ponytail and it's lenght is like 3 feets
Skin color:white skin
appaerence:.He have a yellow shirt thats open in the bottom,some jeans and purple boots.He is tall and somewhat skinny.He stands at a 6 feet of height and weights around 120 pounds.He have a circular face and his eyes look like those of a cat.His hair is style in a long ponytail of 3 feets long.
weapons: Sword of the savior-The sword useby the savior of the world.Made of steel and bless with a thousand prayers.The hilt os shape like angel wings and the blade is in form of a arrow.It have the power to use holy magic form from the spirit of the savior inside his body.He finded his weapon when he was in a journey to become stronger to help the people of his land
armor:none

posesions: His sword and 100,000,ooo dollars

power/magic/skills:
He can use the holy magic of the first savior with his sword.The holy power take the form of a sphere of holy magic that can be thrown at enemies atleast 15 feets of length. The holy magic can damage badly demons and cleanse them from their darkness for Sync to use as allies. Lesser demons take from 2 to 3 blows of his sword to be cleansed. Medium demons from 5 to 6 hits to be cleansed and this are harder to control. High level demons take from 10 to 12 hits to be cleansed this are the hardest to control and can damaged Sync badly contaminating his soul during the fight. Major demons can't be cleanse for their strong power. Neither humans who became demon of their own free will.
Limits:He can only use the holy magic 3 times a day if not his soul can be destroyed by the magic absorbing it's power from it.
Battle strenghts: He is skilled as a swordsman since he was train since a child.He have a great stamina and strength.
Battle weaknesses: He can't fight against major devil or people who uses dark magic.Because of his soul being of pure light it can be destroy from just one attack of a devil.

Personality: Sync is a helpful young lad that would give everything to help his friends and family.He doesn't like to see people sad because he was taken from his family and everytime he see someone sad he remembers that part of his life.He have a strong sense of justice always wanting to help everyone.

historySince he was little he was little he trained in the art of the sword.When he began his training his teacher Hank notice he was already skillful with the sword.Hank recognized he could be the reincarnation of the savior he had green hair and was skillful with the art of the sword..Because he was the reincarnation of the savior.He as learned almost every sword technique.Now he is in a journey to defeat a evil that plagued the world.He was known to be the creator by a ancient propechy that said that a boy with green hair and teached in the are of the sword since young will be the reincarnation of the savior.
Last Edited by tlozbj; 06-20-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro
Send a message via AIM to Shrub Send a message via Skype™ to Shrub

View Posts: 4,814
Re: Sync

Hey, I'm going to be your approver-person. Sync will get my stamp of approval once I check over a few things first. The only real problem I see in here is that his holy powers are too vague:
Quote:
power/magic/skills:
He can use the holy magic of the first savior with his sword.Using that holy magic he can defeat any enemy.
Limits:He can only use the holy magic 3 times a day if not his soul can be destroyed by the magic absorbing it's power from it.
What you did well was the Limits of his power. However, I need you to be more exact on what his holy powers can do and accomplish. This keeps it fair when you role play, because then you cannot make up new holy powers whenever you want them (if you want him to get new powers later, you will have to repost his profile with the new powers for approval).

“We must be greater than what we suffer.”
[Between the Worlds|A Light in the Dark|Empire of Darkness|Under the Red Sea]
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2012, 01:06 AM
If the DS succeeds, we will rise to heaven, but if it fails we will sink to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrub View Post
Hey, I'm going to be your approver-person. Sync will get my stamp of approval once I check over a few things first. The only real problem I see in here is that his holy powers are too vague:What you did well was the Limits of his power. However, I need you to be more exact on what his holy powers can do and accomplish. This keeps it fair when you role play, because then you cannot make up new holy powers whenever you want them (if you want him to get new powers later, you will have to repost his profile with the new powers for approval).
Fix it.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-17-2012, 08:28 PM

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Just been busy.
Quote:
power/magic/skills:
He can use the holy magic of the first savior with his sword.Using that holy magic he can defeat any enemy.The holy power take the form of a outer blade in the normal blade and can slash trought any enemy but he can only attack one at a the time 3 times in a day.
I'm afraid this is too powerful and vague. I will not approve a character that simply has the power to destroy any enemy with one magical sword. Even if it is only 3 times a day. That's still 3 people defeated no matter what. Not very fair or challenging.

Could you think of a less powerful holy magic to give him?

Last Edited by Shrub; 06-17-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-18-2012, 12:41 AM
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-18-2012, 01:02 AM

Quote:
power/magic/skills:
He can use the holy magic of the first savior with his sword.Using that holy magic he can defeat any enemy.The holy power take the form of a sphere of holy magic that can be thrown at enemies atleast 15 feets of length.
I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I will not approve a character who has any type of magic that can "defeat any enemy." That aspect of the magic is what I cannot approve. Changing whether or not it is thrown is not the problem. The problem is that you have given a character the vague power to "defeat any enemy." Remove this, and then we can continue.

Last Edited by Shrub; 06-18-2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-18-2012, 10:32 AM
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
power/magic/skills:
He can use the holy magic of the first savior with his sword.The holy power take the form of a sphere of holy magic that can be thrown at enemies atleast 15 feets of length.
Okay, now that we have removed the vague part, we have something that we can work with. However, you still need to come up with exactly what the power does.

Since this is considered a holy magic, first consider the things that "holy" stuff is known for: banishing demons, cleansing evil, blessing others, create holy ground where evil powers and creatures cannot enter, etc. These are just my suggestions. You can think of your own power for him. I'm just suggesting these things now because you had trouble coming up with a holy power that is acceptable.

The problem with the power to "defeat any enemy" is that it is too vague, and it does not allow other characters the chance to react. It is not a fair power. This is considered a godmoding power. It is vague and underdeveloped, which is why I could not allow Sync to have that power.

So I suggest the part of the sword's holy magic be:

Cause more damage to all demons and creatures of evil natures: burns the flesh of said creatures at the same time it cuts through their tissues like a knife through butter.

Deliver holy magic blasts that can be thrown at said demons and creatures causing their flesh to burn and their powers to weaken with each blast that connects with them. The holy power take the form of a sphere of holy magic that can be thrown at enemies with a range of 15 feet.

Glow white with a holy power that repels lesser evil spirits, energies, powers, and lesser demonic creatures. It can keep said things at bay for a radius of 50 feet. It still causes great discomfort to greater evil spirits and demonic creatures.

You may include all of the above as the holy magic of Sync's sword if you wish.

Last Edited by Shrub; 06-20-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2012, 01:50 PM

I tried to make it less vaguer if it is still vague just say it
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2012, 01:56 PM

That's much better. There's only a little more more I would like you to change:
Quote:
power/magic/skills:
He can use the holy magic of the first savior with his sword.The holy power take the form of a sphere of holy magic that can be thrown at enemies atleast 15 feets of length. The holy magic can damage badly demons and cleanse them from their darkness for Sync to use as allies
I would just like more details on this, like how many blows from the sword would it take for them to be cleansed? What about more powerful demons? What if they are so evil they cannot be cleansed and saved?

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2012, 02:04 PM
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2012, 02:08 PM

Good work ^^ thanks for staying with me through this process and not giving up! Sync is now approved.

Now that your character is approved, please post in the Character Directory thread. List your character's name with a link to this thread. You only need to post once even if you make more characters. If you make another, once it is approved, just edit your post in the Character Directory and add them to the list of your characters.

More details on this can be found in the first post of the directory.

#13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-20-2012, 02:12 PM

yay we finished the approving journey. we got a approving leaf dung dung dung!