Name: Jeremy Stark
Nickname /Alias: Happynessbringer
Age/Birthdate: 12
Race: Human
Height: 4"
Weight: 5 Stone
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color/Style: Brown, Swept

General Appearance: wears a brown cap and walks with a slight limp (nobody knows why.) His favorite clothing is dark brown robed clothes.Healways wears his Fathers amulet.

Weapon(s): Wooden toy sword that he plays swordfighting with. There nothing realy special about it.
Armor: light leather scraps, pretty weak (very low level)
Carried Possessions: His fathers amulet (the only thing he has to remember his dad. The amulet has the ability to show hidden Ruins/Treasure )

Powers/Magic/Skills: Backfliping
Limits: can only reach 6 feet in the air
Side-Effects: Partialy dizzy (for half a second)

Battle Strengths: Quick and has a very high stamina
Battle Weaknesses: can't fully stop very quick
Personality: Is a big softy, Loves everything and is liked by everyonein his hometown

Likes: Trains, Farming, Fishing, Playing games, Pretending that he is a hero
Dislikes: Being Poor, Losing in games and not geting along with someone
Fears: Spiders, Snakes and Deep dark holes
History: was brought up an orthan when his parents died in a fishing accident.
Last Edited by Benben471; 12-05-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Noble Keybearer

View Posts: 23,933
Re: New character

...Seriously?

No. Just no.

If you want this to be approved, go back and actually pay attention to the guidelines; read what things they say are required, and fix up this mess. Post here again after everything has been fixed to fit those guidelines.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 14

Look if they actualy told me what so do i would but they don't tell me where to stick it to get aproved D:<
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Noble Keybearer

View Posts: 23,933

Oh, you've put it in the right place; the problem is that it doesn't fit the guidelines. (Which I can tell you've looked at because you've used the template for what sections you need to use.)

I'll help you a bit. I'll post here the parts of the guidelines you haven't correctly followed.

General Appearance: - Alright, at least one paragraph for this sucker. Describe such things as your character's dress style, features, posture, we want to see the character. Does your character smile a lot? Any noticeable scars, piercing or tattoos? Tell us everything.

Weapon(s): Describe your character's weapon, if it has one. How did he/she come by it, where is it kept when not in use, does it hold any special powers?

Armor: Pretty much the same as Weapon. You can also include a description of your character's clothing here if not in General Appearance.

Carried Possessions: What your character carries on him or her on any given day. Could be potions, clean underwear or a lucky coin. No need to go into detail unless the item holds some significance. Then you can elaborate. Is the item an heirloom, a souvenir from battle or something he/she picked up from a traveling merchant?

Personality: - To say this section is important is to say the sun is kinda warm. Be clear in your descriptions and make sure you don't give your character any conflicting traits. Please describe more than what is listed in the sections below here. As in any other behaviors that you can think of that don’t fit in these:
Likes: - What does your character like? Can be in list format. At least five.
Dislikes: - Anything your character isn't that fond of? Put it here. Can be in list format. At least five.
Fears: - Most people fear something, be it death, spiders or heights. Your character is probably scared too. Can be in list format. At least three.
Virtues: Good points about your character that are not covered by battle strengths. Go easy on these. Can be in list format.
Vices: Character flaws--weaknesses and the like. Make sure these flaws will make an impact on your character. Try to mention at least as many vices as virtues. Can be in list format.

History: - Now you'll tell us your character's background, its life from childhood to where ever it is today. Think this through! As your character develops through playing you can add to its history, but not change what is already written. We want at least two paragraphs of at least four sentences each. Now, this may sound like a lot but if you really get into your character it shouldn't pose that much of a problem. Where did he/she grow up? Did he/she have a lot of friends?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Note that even though I only mention the above sections as not fitting the guidelines, there is still a lot more which would need to be done before I (or any councillor) could approve this.
Last Edited by Saboo; 12-03-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote