I've converted to ponyism >.<
View Posts: 1,199
Anon

Name: Anon (pronounced A None)

Nickname: Mouse

Job: Wanderer

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Hair and Eye Color: Anon has straight, course, deep brown, almost black hair that falls just past her shoulders and has deep green eyes. She usually has it in a pigtail.

Height and Weight: Anon stands at 4’ 1” and weighs around 94pounds.

Left Handed

Appearance: Over all, she’s small and lean. She is Anon has a small heart shaped face, with small, roundish ears. This earned her nickname, Mouse. She has some what big, green eyes that show child like curiosity. She does not like them, as she thinks them too big for her small face. She has small, thin eyebrows. She has small, rough, calloused hands that have seen a lot of work. She usually wears a cotton dress that her mother made for her, with a small loop on the left side that she keeps her sword in. Most of the time she smells like the land, due to her love of nature. Her shoes are simple sandals made of wood, splintered in some places because they are so old. She has a very soft, friendly voice. She has fair, white skin that is usually covered in a layer of dirt. Underneath her dress, she usually wears a deep brown long sleeved cotton shirt. She has small scars down her right arm.

Weapons: Anon carries a small, rusted sword with her hat she recovered from a goblin that had tried to steal some sheep when she was five. Luckily, a guard had been in the area and killed the thing before it could get away with it. She keeps this in the small loop that she has sewn into her dress. The swords length in total is only two and a half feet, Two feet of blade, and 5 inches of hilt, with the cross piece being one inch wide. The blade has a serrated edge, making it look more akin a knife than an actual sword. In her spare time on the farm, she can be found behind the barn, practicing on a spare scare crow that she made.

Armor: Underneath her dress, she wears a small leather suit that she ‘acquired’ from a female halfling thief when he tried to break into her home and steal their valuables. It fits her really well, and isn’t really noticeable under her dress, aside from the gloves. She seldom wears the helmet that came with the set, but keeps it with her at all times. The leather is worn at the joints, allowing her to be more flexible in it than if it was newer.

Carried Possessions and Other:

Dagger: Being raised on a farm that was continually attacked by other creatures, she learned to keep a dagger hidden on her at all times, usually in the sheath on the inside sleeve of her right hand with the hilt closer to the edge of the sleeve than the blade, allowing a simple flick of her wrist to unsheathe the dagger, and have it in her hand. She had to practice this in order to not cut herself while unsheathing the dagger, as at first, she would always cut herself while trying to unsheathe the dagger. She is very good at using this and her sword at the same time. The dagger looks like a smaller version of her sword, being one foot in length instead of the two and a half feet. She had her uncle craft this for her shortly after acquiring her sword. The blade on this dagger is 8 inches, while the hilt is three inches with a one inch cross piece.

Bag of Sand: A normal leather bag that she filled with the sand from the beach. The sand is almost a pure white color, and she can use it to throw sand into her enemies’ eyes. A kind wizard enchanted the bag so that it would never run out of sand.

Lock picks: She carries lock picks in her hair, cunningly disguised as pins to keep the hair back. She has practiced using these to open locks around her house, and has gotten very good with them.

Other:

Coin and Thread: She carries a small silver coin with sharpened edges and a thread knotted around it in her left pocket. She uses it to train her dexterity, or when she gets bored, or it can be used as a somewhat smaller weapon to cause nicks in skin.

Conscious Powers/Magic/Skills:

Husbandry: Being on a farm, she learned about animals, and how to care for them, sometimes, she believes that animals can talk to her. Most adults tell her this is part of her imagination.

Manipulate: She is very cunning, allowing her to manipulate people into doing what she wants them to do. She cannot do this as well to those who are more stubborn, or are trained in the ways of mental magic (telekinesis)

Sneak: She is very small and light on her feet, allowing her to sneak very well.

Superior Strength: working on a farm that gets attacked almost on a daily basis has made her much stronger than the average seven year old girl.

Understanding of traps: She can make traps, and disarm them with ease.
Proficient with duel wielding: Due to her self taught training, she has created a simple style of fighting with both her sword, and her dagger. She does prefer to use her sword only though.

Subconscious Powers/Magic/Skills:
Understanding of bestial tongues: She can ‘hear’ what animals have to say, only in her head, and even then, she cannot always understand what they are talking about.

Increased Stamina: She can fight for up to five hours, due to the training that she aquired from the thieves, teaching her how to controll her movments for increased stamina.

Battle Strengths and Weaknesses:

Short: Her shortness helps her in fights against taller opponents, as they are not usually used to fighting small children, so they have to switch their style to mostly stabs and slashes lower than what they are used to.

Cunning: She is cunning while pushing the attack, closing fast, and finding gaps in a defense that would otherwise look impenetrable.

Improvise: She has learned this skill from watching wandering groups of adventurers practicing when they stayed at her parents farms. She learned that what was expected was not what you should do, but was what you would most likely do. She noticed this when a couple of dwarves had been sparring with wooden swords, and she saw one of them block before the other had even attempted to attack.

Weaknesses:
Short: Being short is as much of a hindrance as it is strength. It makes it that much harder to strike the vital areas of the body, such as the heart.

Young: She is young, and is thus not as wise as older people, even if she is more knowledgeable than most children her age.

Human: She is not as immune to poisons or certain magic types as other races.

History/Biography:
Anon was born and raised on a farm up until the age of six, when she ran away from home to join some adventurers in their travels, where she was promptly turned away because she was ‘too young’. Unfortunately, when she got back to her farm, she found out that some wandering goblin bandits had raided it, and burnt it to the ground.

She did not find the charred bones of her family, so she assumed that they were alive, and had gone to her uncle’s, Howard, however, upon getting to her uncles house in the near by village, she learned that the goblins had indeed killed her parents. Her uncle also told her that the goblins that had killed her parents had been promptly dealt with, and the guards that had gone after them should be back in town either the day after tomorrow, or the day after that.

When the guards showed up, they told her that they had killed the goblins, and that they had a gift for her and with that, they gave her the silver coin that she keeps in her right pocket. They said that this was for being such a ‘brave’ soul in the face of such danger, but she could tell that they were just sorry for her. She asked if her uncle would kindly put a hole in the center of the coin, and sharpen the edges to almost a blade thin edge, to which he did without question.

Shortly after getting the coin back from her uncle, she decided to tie a string around it, to insure that she would always be able to call it back to her. Then she disappeared from the village, thinking that she would be better off on her own. She was quickly proven wrong, and joined yet another band of adventurers, where she got lost in her work for half a month, until they decided to leave her in a different village, thanking her, and saying that the rest of their journey would be a lot easier with out her. The last she heard, that specific group of adventurers had died.

Personality:
She is cunning, quick with a comeback, and always willing to fight what she believes in. she has an energetic personality, but can be manipulative if she needs to be. She prefers not to be seen, and can often be found practicing with her swords, or sneaking around. She is always thinking about something or another, and will often ask questions about stuff she is not sure about.

Likes: Animals, practicing with her weapons, being out doors.

Dislikes: Baths, goblins, being without her weapons for any given amount of time.

Fears: undead, The lord of Telsa, Hayao, mages.

Virtues: She will always choose what will benefit the group that is helping her.

Vices: She's a thief, and will usually try to get a group to do what she wants.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Last Edited by Jeaulm; 03-12-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
View Posts: 15,588
Re: Anon

Having the strength of an adult is a problem. Even if she trains all the time she is still Seven and hasn't hit puberty, thus she wouldn't have any real muscles. Change that.

This character kinda reminds me of Arya Stark...
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-12-2010, 01:53 PM

Ummm who?
Life and Birth.

#4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-12-2010, 01:56 PM

Arya Stark of Winterfell...never mind.

Did you make the change? i would also suggest upping the age to at least nine. Seven is a bit to young if you ask me.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-12-2010, 01:59 PM

Yes I did, and I also updated her age to nine, as you sugested
By the way, if I decided to take up joining the dome again, would I have to start all over, or could I just revive my old thread? theres some stuff I need to go back and relearn.
Life and Birth.

#6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-12-2010, 02:03 PM

Good good. Yeah you can join again, but you'd have to start with a new thread. However if you join my class we can start with whatever you would like to learn first.

Quote:
She has been known to fell even adults with shear strength alone.
Remove this line. then.

*APPROVED*
Last Edited by Puck; 03-12-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-12-2010, 02:17 PM

sweet, thanks. and I would like to focus more on Anon, as I am fairly good with Faite, But I had to find a way to introduce her to the dome, and faite had already been here once.
Life and Birth.

Tags
anon; mouse