Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Awkin Awkin is a male United Kingdom Awkin is offline
Nothing really mattress
Send a message via Skype™ to Awkin
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Engleberry
View Posts: 5,584
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Your newer art is wonderful! You've come so far. You've got the whole proportion-realism-thingummy I could never get the hang of.

And the chibis are teh cuteness =3.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-05-2007, 10:18 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Hurley
What? You don't remember chaining me up and whipping me till I posted in your art thread?! D:
I don't know what you're talking about, my little bishie.
Those marks on your back and wrists aren't from a whip! They're from squeezing you too tight. <3

I think you're imagining things. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota
Your newer art is wonderful! You've come so far. You've got the whole proportion-realism-thingummy I could never get the hang of.

And the chibis are teh cuteness =3.
Maaaark! <3 <3

Made me smile ear-to-ear when I saw you posted. :D
Thank you for the wonderful compliments. ^^;
And yes! I've been trying to work with proportions- but it's hard to tell, what with me mixing and posting my new pictures in with my old ones.

For instance:
Do you remember this one?
Pretty old, I must say. I posted it in Nayru once. ;]

-But uhm, you think my chibis are cute? o:

*squeezes*
thankyouthankyouthankyoooou <33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leash
I love it!
Hehe. Cute.

But uhm, when you say "it" you mean.. ?
Which one? n_n;
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Scoria Scoria is offline
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Many years in the future...
View Posts: 8,252
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

I think my post was deleted! D:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharah View Post
I don't know what you're talking about, my little bishie.
Those marks on your back and wrists aren't from a whip! They're from squeezing you too tight. <3

I think you're imagining things. :3
I think you're making me want to draw a chibified version of this little scene! o:
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-07-2007, 09:15 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoria
I think my post was deleted! D:
I think it was too.
;_;

Quote:
I think you're making me want to draw a chibified version of this little scene! o:
o:
Mehbeh.

But oh, would you? n.n
You already know what I look like. <3

...
Fall Out Boy MS Paint parody #1
Just so this post won't get deleted.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Linkprry United_States Linkprry is offline
Optimistic.
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Virginia
View Posts: 1,632
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

That some graet stuff Saharah! I really like the cute little comics you make. I wish I could do something like that
__________________


Proud Member of Farore Clan!
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Scoria Scoria is offline
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Many years in the future...
View Posts: 8,252
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharah View Post
But oh, would you? n.n
You already know what I look like. <3
You're the blondish redish haired one, right?

But I can't! I don't have a scanner and I suck at drawing by mouse! ;_;
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2007, 11:31 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkprry
That some graet stuff Saharah! I really like the cute little comics you make. I wish I could do something like that
Thank you!
My friends love them- when I show them one of those comics they're like: "That's me? Wow- you made me so adorable!".
I let them keep the original pencil drawing after I get a copy for myself to edit in Photoshop and Illustrator. Then they even get a color copy.

It's really just a nice little thing I do for them- I draw them as little chibi forms- and give them to 'em for special occasions. Plus, all the comics I do are usually about things that have really happened- most of them are inside jokes though. :3
And yeah- I just love making them. ^^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoria
You're the blondish redish haired one, right?

But I can't! I don't have a scanner and I suck at drawing by mouse! ;_;
Well- yeah. My hair is actually brown.
Just straight-up brown, but my dad made me get it dyed redish-blonde. :]

And it's alright- I'm making one instead.
*pounce* n.n
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Panique Australia Panique is offline
It's like watching two monkeys at the puberty zoo.

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
View Posts: 24,752
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

I love those comics. o: the layout is nice too, all the words and stuff are good. And the art is fantastic, too. :]
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 AM
musical zombie. musical zombie. is a male musical zombie. is offline
fab
Send a message via Skype™ to musical zombie.
Join Date: Apr 2007
View Posts: 10,273
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

My post got deleted, or didn't show up, methinks.

I love the comic chibis, and the FOB + AAR chibis, too.
Or maybe I'm just a sucker for chibis. ;3
Great jorb. =D

*gurgle spurt*
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-12-2007, 11:10 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panique
I love those comics. o: the layout is nice too, all the words and stuff are good. And the art is fantastic, too. :]
o:

*steals insaney's word- if only for one post*
Fankoo! :3

I only wish it weren't inside joke-ified, then everyone could laugh at eeit. ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by musical zombie.
My post got deleted, or didn't show up, methinks.

I love the comic chibis, and the FOB + AAR chibis, too.
Or maybe I'm just a sucker for chibis. ;3
Great jorb. =D

*gurgle spurt*
Alot of posts seem to be getting deleted from this thread- I think I attract alot of spammage. D:

Eeeveryone seems to like my chibifications!
Those were the things I was most afraid of when it came to displaying them- there seems to be alot of controversy on whether or not chibis can actually be considered art. >_>
Well, fack that- I think they're art.

And thank you veddy veddy much for teh comment. n.n

I guess I should post something new.. so.. ehh..

This is a gift I made for someone here on ZU. I drew them- as a caricature-- I guess you could call it. It's only an outline- so yeah. I took a rough pencil drawing I did- and put it on Illustrator, and traced it with the pen tool. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:21 AM
musical zombie. musical zombie. is a male musical zombie. is offline
fab
Send a message via Skype™ to musical zombie.
Join Date: Apr 2007
View Posts: 10,273
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Saharaaaaaah. =D That's wonderful! The only thing that looks out of place is the mustache, but I just don't like mustaches. You're very good at expressions, and they definitely show emotion. The feet look a little weird, though. Like they were squished. But, very good overall.
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:16 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

*tackles musical zombie.*

THREE PAGES.
THREE FACKING PAGES!

Ahh! I never thought I'd make it to three pages.
Oh- okay, so I'm getting all excited over something as small as three pages in an art thread- but I'm just so happeh. :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonderful person who made 3 pages possible
Saharaaaaaah. =D That's wonderful! The only thing that looks out of place is the mustache, but I just don't like mustaches. You're very good at expressions, and they definitely show emotion. The feet look a little weird, though. Like they were squished. But, very good overall.
Do you know Andurhil?
The signature shop owner/BA mod?

That's a drawing of Andurhil/Cookie. :3
And yeah- I noticed the mustache looked-- out of place. But Cookie has a 'stache. xD
I was going to color the hair black so the 'stache didn't look so randomly placed there- but I ran out of time. x:

And the shoes? Yeah- I suck at shoes, feet, anything below the waist. xD

Thank you for the compliments! No-one's ever told me I was good at expressions before. <3

*tackles again, just for the sake of tackling*

n.n
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:23 PM
musical zombie. musical zombie. is a male musical zombie. is offline
fab
Send a message via Skype™ to musical zombie.
Join Date: Apr 2007
View Posts: 10,273
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

:] He just looks overall happy, and he almost looks a bit shy and nervous but just blissful. Or at least to me. XD I could be wrong though; I can't draw anything but stick figures without faces. That's just what it strikes me as when I first see it. I like the pose, too.

No problemo for 3 pages. Being awesome is what I'm here for, after all.
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:39 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musical zombie.
:] He just looks overall happy, and he almost looks a bit shy and nervous but just blissful. Or at least to me. XD I could be wrong though; I can't draw anything but stick figures without faces. That's just what it strikes me as when I first see it. I like the pose, too.

No problemo for 3 pages. Being awesome is what I'm here for, after all.
Yesss!
That's exactly what emotion/feeling I was trying to convey.
He is shy- very shy, but he's really adorable- haven't talked to him in ages.
I miss him. ._.

You must be like- a professional awesome person. o:
I can just feel the awesome vibes radiating from your username.
And with such creative graphical skills, you're bound to have some drawing skills in there somewhere, I know you can draw, you just don't belive it yet.

Thank you so much for your comments! ^^;
I hope you become a regular here. I needs more awesome in this thread.

A few silhouettes never hurt anyone, right?

And if you have thier CD- you know where I got that picture.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:44 PM
musical zombie. musical zombie. is a male musical zombie. is offline
fab
Send a message via Skype™ to musical zombie.
Join Date: Apr 2007
View Posts: 10,273
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

=o I've always loved silhouette art. It's so creative. I also very much like the logo; very artistic lettering. Smooth shading, and it's good that all of them are the same shade of black, otherwise it would look eww. XD My only complaint is that the guy on the far left's shoes are squashed. But you already said stuff about feet so I forgive you.

Believe me, I cannot draw. I don't know how to do facial structures or anything. I'm pretty sure if I had a teacher or something then I'd learn, but until then I'll get by on weird little chibi things and stick figures. ;]
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Twin Wolves United_States Twin Wolves is offline
Mogma
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anywhere I Roam
View Posts: 187
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

How come whenever I'm on a computer it takes forever to load? *Kicks the computer and sniffles and even too much whining* Oh wait, yo dude, kick-booty art work'en. I only saw a select few because my computer is on some dope-trip right now. (Or maybe its calling it quits cause I have over 40 windows up at the moment) :XD The point is, I don't know!

I like it!
__________________

Friends of TW: Tetra#1fav, Phat Monkeee, Caladrius, Bobby Emerald, Cloaked Mystery, \/\/ind \/\/aker | Is Adopted By: Caladrius | I LOVES DR. HOUSE | Because the Techno said SO!


Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:59 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musical zombie.
=o I've always loved silhouette art. It's so creative. I also very much like the logo; very artistic lettering. Smooth shading, and it's good that all of them are the same shade of black, otherwise it would look eww. XD My only complaint is that the guy on the far left's shoes are squashed. But you already said stuff about feet so I forgive you.

Believe me, I cannot draw. I don't know how to do facial structures or anything. I'm pretty sure if I had a teacher or something then I'd learn, but until then I'll get by on weird little chibi things and stick figures. ;]
Silhouettes are the most awesome things on the planet.

I was made into a silhouette once, for my graphics class- they had to have a girl and boy figure on the back of these t-shirts we were selling for a convention. I was photographed, silhouette-ed and put on the back of 5,000 shirts. x_x

I'm on five thousand people's backs. ;]

And yeah- shoes, feetsies aren't friends of mine. They tease me, and make fun of my lack of being able to draw them. o':

I'd like to see you draw some things for me though. I've a feeling you've got hidden potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Wolves
How come whenever I'm on a computer it takes forever to load? *Kicks the computer and sniffles and even too much whining* Oh wait, yo dude, kick-booty art work'en. I only saw a select few because my computer is on some dope-trip right now. (Or maybe its calling it quits cause I have over 40 windows up at the moment) :XD The point is, I don't know!

I like it!
My compy is the saaame way. It takes me awhile to load pictures (especially uploading them). That takes a good, full hour to do. x:

Heh. Glad you liked the ones you did get to see, though.

Like I said before: Such nice comments, I don't deserve such nice comments. D:

Uhm- I'm not so sure if I should just post this now, or wait, and hold off for a little longer, so I'll just post it anyway. I made this chibi on Valentine's Day, for Cio.

I forgot to give her glasses though, silly me. x_X


(I know it's old, and I just had to post it, Cio, I loved that picture too much. I just had to show it off someday. x3)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Cio Cio is a female United States Cio is offline
:]
Send a message via AIM to Cio Send a message via Yahoo to Cio Send a message via Skype™ to Cio
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
View Posts: 5,071
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

omg. *glomps*

You know how I feel about that piece. It makes me all teary eyed just to look at it. I wuvs jou. : D

So, yeah, it rocks. Just like you do. Show some moooar. :]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-14-2007, 06:50 PM
sahrrie sahrrie is a female sahrrie is offline
sincerely.
Send a message via AIM to sahrrie Send a message via Skype™ to sahrrie
Join Date: Mar 2006
View Posts: 6,476
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio
omg. *glomps*

You know how I feel about that piece. It makes me all teary eyed just to look at it. I wuvs jou. : D

So, yeah, it rocks. Just like you do. Show some moooar. :]
Yus. That's one of my aaall time favorites. o_o
I still forgot to give you glasses though.

*glomps back*
Wuvs you too. : D
You give the best comments. They make me go all "*squee* <3". x3

Hm. Well- I've got one drawing- it's my most daring drawing to date- and I'm going to upload it as soon as my dad installs the scanner again- he had to uninstall it to get the computer running. Anyway- it's a portrait of someone from.. a band. (take a guess at which one) And I can't wait to get it up as soon as I can- no-one's ever seen it before, so yeah. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Scoria Scoria is offline
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Many years in the future...
View Posts: 8,252
Re: Saharah's artsy art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharah View Post
I suck at shoes, feet, anything below the waist. xD
Anything?

Maybe if you posted more then you'd have more pages. :3 Just a thought.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
art, artsy, saharah


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -