Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-02-2010, 05:45 PM
View Posts: 95
Re: My 3D arts of Zelda (Artworks and Animations)

HEY HELLO !!

I think that all has been tell with this pictures XD
Young link is back ! and he will be in my new animation
Last Edited by R-w@n; 11-02-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-02-2010, 09:14 PM
HylianPwnage HylianPwnage is a male United States HylianPwnage is offline
Zelda Analyzer and Philosopher
Send a message via AIM to HylianPwnage
View Posts: 1,054

So then this will be an adaptation of Ocarina of Time with original concepts added?
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Maven of the Strings
View Posts: 1,976

Wow...all I have to say is wow.

I subscribed to you on YouTube and will be checking on this thread every single day from now on.

You're amazing. I don't have this kind of skill yet.
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Abysmal Zero Abysmal Zero is a female United States Abysmal Zero is offline
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 148

All the internet points to you. I have started using Maya 2 months ago, and all I can say is that knowing what a painstaking process it is to build anything 3D, you are pretty much amazing to me right now.
I can't even make a rubber duck.

Please, continue to make more! It's incredible work!
Last Edited by Abysmal Zero; 11-03-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Maven of the Strings
View Posts: 1,976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmal Zero View Post
All the internet points to you. I have started using Maya 2 months ago, and all I can say is that knowing what a painstaking process it is to build anything 3D, you are pretty much amazing to me right now.

Bungie uses Maya. Not sure which version, but they use it.
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianPwnage View Post
So then this will be an adaptation of Ocarina of Time with original concepts added?
Yes this will be an adapatation of Zelda ocarina of time more precisely when link's back to hyrule after his incredible journey to Termina
But i'm not totally sure xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmal Zero View Post

I was like you before Personally i use 3ds studio Max and i learne only with tutorials i find on the web
Maybe you could do the same thing no ?
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2010, 05:37 PM
#notallmen

View Posts: 5,949

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-w@n View Post
Yes this will be an adapatation of Zelda ocarina of time more precisely when link's back to hyrule after his incredible journey to Termina
But i'm not totally sure xD
That actually sounds really interesting. I have never seen anyone use the 3d model of young Link for a youtube video, so I think your next animation is going to be really great.
I also liked the "news" image of young Link. Looks really awesome.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Abysmal Zero Abysmal Zero is a female United States Abysmal Zero is offline
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 148

Quote:
I was like you before Personally i use 3ds studio Max and i learne only with tutorials i find on the web
Maybe you could do the same thing no ?
I may have to do that--it's such a pain compared to 3DS studio Max. Thanks for the suggestion! ^^
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 97

Wow, the one of Majora's Mask is just plainly jawdropping, you even reworked on the textures to make it seem even more CG, you've definitely got some future as 3D animator pal, keep them up, they are awesome animations
Don't stop to breathe, can't bear to think what you might see.
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2010, 02:25 PM

Hello everyone !!!
I'm just making a video test for my new 3d animation of Zelda
the sequence is short because it's just an extract.
I'm sorry for the language i used it's because i'm working on the french version.

There will be a french and english version

Last Edited by R-w@n; 12-07-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 62

Dude, you stuff is amazing o: Love your animations, and the screen shots look awesome~ I went on your Youtube (I've subscribed =D) and looked at all your animation vids, they're all awesome. Also the Young Link thing you posted looks really good, and the idea for the plot sounds interesting too, I can't wait for the end product! (:
The Majora's mask thing you made was really good too btw =D
Last Edited by Aereon~*; 12-04-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aereon~* View Post
Dude, you stuff is amazing o: Love your animations, and the screen shots look awesome~ I went on your Youtube (I've subscribed =D) and looked at all your animation vids, they're all awesome. Also the Young Link thing you posted looks really good, and the idea for the plot sounds interesting too, I can't wait for the end product! (:
The Majora's mask thing you made was really good too btw =D
Woow THANKS for your comment ! =)

Hey guys I would like to show you anothers screenshot.

This is extract from the video that you can see in the link on the top.

Last Edited by R-w@n; 12-09-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Exclamation Zelda Animation

Hey hello everyone i would like to show you a new screenchots of my upcoming 3d animation of Zelda =)

You can see link fighting a sandstorm in the gerudo's desert:

Last Edited by R-w@n; 12-09-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 70

Dude that would be awesome if Shiek was in SS! I know that it was Zelda but that design is awesome!
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 AM
Topaz Mutiny Topaz Mutiny is a female United States Topaz Mutiny is online now
Wii U ID: Topaz_Mutiny 3DS ID: 5370-0400-3836
View Posts: 4,198

Quote:
The video test is here. I'm sorry for the language it's because i'm working on the french version =)

Oh wow, that vid is awesome! You're really good with animating those ragdolls!

The only thing that sticks out as odd/bad to me is Shiek's braid waving in the wind. It's really stiff and feels more like a wooden board swinging back and forth on metal hinges rather than actual hair. I dunno whether that's due to the ragdoll's limitations with movement or what, but it makes the atmosphere less awesome. If it's not due to the ragdoll, I'd recommend looking at pictures of flags and stray ropes/string in high wind, since hair would act fairly similar to those in motion.

The next thing I see is in the first scene, while very well done (and reminds me very much of that TP Trailer), all of the bulbins and their boars don't move, like they're garden statues rather than a menacing army. Just giving them breathing motions would liven the scene up.

Lastly, the Ganondorf scene was almost perfect - it need just a liiiiiittle bit of light in front so we can see the contours of his face a bit more; I can barely see his nose as is.

As for the Dark vs. Link vid, it's very entertaining to watch, but the characters appear very stiff and/or actionfigure-like. Have their bodies and other limbs follow through with the motions they're carrying out, it adds more weight and fluidity to their motions. More friction on the slides would help as well, unless they are battling on a really smooth surface. More cloth movement aside from the caps would add to the effect, though I'm unsure if you can do that with these ragdolls.

For the MM Homage, the movements are better, and funnily enough the first thing that caught my eye was the text. XD "But he's still not like them he suffers a lot, even if it's hard to see..." It's just me, but I think the sentence would flow better if there was a comma/hyphen/semicolon between "them" and "him". The 'I' in "What have i been this whole time?" needs to be capitalized, and in "You have a bad dream. You were juste having a little nightmare," "You have" should be "You had" and the e needs to be lost on "juste". Other than that this vid was great! The wink was adorable XD

As for the trailer... Ooooooo, cool! Like with the Dark vs. Link fight though, the characters need to move more and follow through with relation to motion and force... those Lizafos looked like they were smacked aside like plastic toys. Ever see those guys getting hit by cannonballs in slow-mo? Motions like that would work well.

Overall your videos were great! Keep working on them! <3
Online Games: ACNL, MK7, Pkmn X+Y, Miiverse

Thanks to Sugarpoultry for the pretty sig! <3
Last Edited by Topaz Mutiny; 12-08-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-08-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz Mutiny View Post
Oh wow, that vid is awesome! You're really good with animating those ragdolls!

The only thing that sticks out as odd/bad to me is Shiek's braid waving in the wind. It's really stiff and feels more like a wooden board swinging back and forth on metal hinges rather than actual hair. I dunno whether that's due to the ragdoll's limitations with movement or what, but it makes the atmosphere less awesome. If it's not due to the ragdoll, I'd recommend looking at pictures of flags and stray ropes/string in high wind, since hair would act fairly similar to those in motion.

The next thing I see is in the first scene, while very well done (and reminds me very much of that TP Trailer), all of the bulbins and their boars don't move, like they're garden statues rather than a menacing army. Just giving them breathing motions would liven the scene up.

Lastly, the Ganondorf scene was almost perfect - it need just a liiiiiittle bit of light in front so we can see the contours of his face a bit more; I can barely see his nose as is.

As for the Dark vs. Link vid, it's very entertaining to watch, but the characters appear very stiff and/or actionfigure-like. Have their bodies and other limbs follow through with the motions they're carrying out, it adds more weight and fluidity to their motions. More friction on the slides would help as well, unless they are battling on a really smooth surface. More cloth movement aside from the caps would add to the effect, though I'm unsure if you can do that with these ragdolls.

For the MM Homage, the movements are better, and funnily enough the first thing that caught my eye was the text. XD "But he's still not like them he suffers a lot, even if it's hard to see..." It's just me, but I think the sentence would flow better if there was a comma/hyphen/semicolon between "them" and "him". The 'I' in "What have i been this whole time?" needs to be capitalized, and in "You have a bad dream. You were juste having a little nightmare," "You have" should be "You had" and the e needs to be lost on "juste". Other than that this vid was great! The wink was adorable XD

As for the trailer... Ooooooo, cool! Like with the Dark vs. Link fight though, the characters need to move more and follow through with relation to motion and force... those Lizafos looked like they were smacked aside like plastic toys. Ever see those guys getting hit by cannonballs in slow-mo? Motions like that would work well.

Overall your videos were great! Keep working on them! <3

:O
Thanks a lot !!! I know that my animations are not perfect that's why i'm working hard in order to increase my level =)
As far as i'm concerned i'm juste a beginner in 3d and i don't study visual communiation or 3d animation in school. I learn only with tutorials i find on the web. I would do more attention next time with sheik's hair and the text xD

The animation is difficult because i'm working with key frame and not with motion capture but don't worry i'm trainning again, again and again =)

Thanks for your comment and your advices very helpful !
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-09-2010, 04:01 AM
The "Fake Zelda HD Screenshots" guy
View Posts: 1,518

Just to point out for anyone confused: what R-w@n is using for his animations is NOT GMOD.
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 8,175

And I would like to point out that the Fake Screenshots thread is just for that purpose. If you want to share your videos and screenshots of any project you're working on, do so in the Artwork forums.
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-21-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyrael View Post
And I would like to point out that the Fake Screenshots thread is just for that purpose. If you want to share your videos and screenshots of any project you're working on, do so in the Artwork forums.

Oops ^^ Sorry =)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone
Please enjoy this new atwork =)

DARK STALORD !!!!
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Amanda Mullins
View Posts: 10,922

Oh wow this is pretty awesome! When I looked to see your animations I thought hmm, I wonder how it will be... but these are great!!!

I'm a little confused... however. I've only browsed through the topic, but I'm not sure exactally how you go about animating this. Do you use premade ''dolls'" or something and then animate them yourself? Or do you create EVERYTHING on your own? I just wonder - sorry if this is a dumb question or not. I'm mostly a concept illustrator who works with very little Adobe After Effects. hahaha.

my website | deviantart | tumblr | zu art thread | blogger || avy/sig art Amanda Mullins

hey hinkle-vinkle, eat ze armpit ja!?
Last Edited by DekuQueen; 12-21-2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
animation, link, r-w@n, rwanlink, zelda