Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #141 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-17-2010, 01:53 AM
Abysmal Zero Abysmal Zero is a female United States Abysmal Zero is offline
Gerudo Thief
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: A Pit
View Posts: 148
Re: EL's New Art Thread

That dark Link is full of win. WIN. I love the textures and the pose--it makes him feel very shadowy. And the expression is delightfully sinister. :3 Great work EL!
__________________
  #142 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-17-2010, 03:10 AM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
ELpaca

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kangarooland
View Posts: 17,372
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melpomene View Post
*kills*

It's perfectly fine, silly.
D: !

Oh okay! xD

I was re-reading the rules and I wasn't too sure if it was allowed. But thanks for clearing it up for me!

Quote:
Oh wow. The picture you made holly is so cute and colourful! :3 That was so nice and it's amazing!
Thank you!
She deserves it. <333

Quote:
The dark link picture. That is amazing. I love his face and expression. You did a damn good job!
Wow thanks!
He is one of my favourite pieces of work so far ~ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuQueen View Post
Woah... I love that dark link picture. The eyes are done perfectly... this is one of my favorites of yours I think. :] The idea behind it is really cool as well.... and very fitting.
Thanks DQ!
It was certainly fun to do and a nice, quick one from all the other stuff that is taking me weeks to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmal Zero View Post
That dark Link is full of win. WIN. I love the textures and the pose--it makes him feel very shadowy. And the expression is delightfully sinister. :3 Great work EL!
Hey thanks Absymal Zero! I'm glad you like it so! <3
__________________
--- deviantArt | FaceBook | Tumblr | Twitter | Society6 ---

Ich Will: "As a kid I remember grabbing cats by their tails and spinning them around like you do with Bowser in Mario 64. Then I'd throw them away. Dunno if I got that from the game though lol."
  #143 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-18-2010, 10:22 AM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
ELpaca

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kangarooland
View Posts: 17,372
Re: EL's New Art Thread

New piece of work:



Assassin Link

------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Sorry I had to take this down since so many people were taking this without my permission, and submitting it on other sites claiming that they drew it.
If you'd like to see it, it can be found on my dA account.--> (link).

It has an annoying watermark on it now, but at least it will be more protected that way.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanical pencils and standards pencils on A4 Sketch paper. Self created textures placed in digitally.



This is what happens when I play Assassin's Creed and Zelda too much. I kinda... wanted to combine them.

Anywhoo, this is my personal view on what Link would look like if he was an Assassin in Hyrule. I would go absolutely ballistic if such a game was to ever exist in the future. But I dream. <3
I've put some of Zelda's famous designs here and there such as putting the Triforce mark on the front of his hood-thingy (and having his poor ears stick out for the fact that it looked weird if it was just bumps underneath) as well as altering the Master Sword into the iconic Hidden Blade. It's more or less a mix up of both Ezio and Link's clothing.

I definitely need to get back to using my pencils again for more down-to-earth traditional sketches and artworks. Also, I started this artwork months ago and procrastinated on it for a long time. But I forced myself to finish it today and I'm glad I did. <3

I guess I'm taking my fan rage to a whole new, frightening level. xD

Anywhoo, thanks for looking. <3
__________________
--- deviantArt | FaceBook | Tumblr | Twitter | Society6 ---

Ich Will: "As a kid I remember grabbing cats by their tails and spinning them around like you do with Bowser in Mario 64. Then I'd throw them away. Dunno if I got that from the game though lol."
Last Edited by EternaLegend; 03-03-2011 at 11:00 PM. Reason:
  #144 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
GooeyKablooie GooeyKablooie is offline
__
Join Date: Aug 2007
View Posts: 8,485
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
New piece of work:



Assassin Link


[IMG*]http://i51.tinypic.com/302p7kg.jpg[/IMG]

Mechanical pencils and standards pencils on A4 Sketch paper. Self created textures placed in digitally.



This is what happens when I play Assassin's Creed and Zelda too much. I kinda... wanted to combine them.

Anywhoo, this is my personal view on what Link would look like if he was an Assassin in Hyrule. I would go absolutely ballistic if such a game was to ever exist in the future. But I dream. <3
I've put some of Zelda's famous designs here and there such as putting the Triforce mark on the front of his hood-thingy (and having his poor ears stick out for the fact that it looked weird if it was just bumps underneath) as well as altering the Master Sword into the iconic Hidden Blade. It's more or less a mix up of both Ezio and Link's clothing.

I definitely need to get back to using my pencils again for more down-to-earth traditional sketches and artworks. Also, I started this artwork months ago and procrastinated on it for a long time. But I forced myself to finish it today and I'm glad I did. <3

I guess I'm taking my fan rage to a whole new, frightening level. xD

Anywhoo, thanks for looking. <3
Whoa! O:
That's totally awesome!
Holy moley, the detail on the clothes is astounding!
I think his shoulders/upper arms might be a bit huge, but holy smokes, this is amazing!
I've never played Assassin's Creed, but I could have recognized this as being from it.
Great job!
  #145 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Shaelyn Shaelyn is a female United States Shaelyn is offline
Art Critic
Send a message via AIM to Shaelyn
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dallas, Tx
View Posts: 780
Re: EL's New Art Thread

if there's one thing I've missed while I've been lacking internet at my apt, it's your artwork.

...and...and...and...there's so much I want to say and it's all buried in a ~squee~ and also a HOLY CRAP ASSASSIN LINK! <33333333333 you've combined my two great gaming loves!

maybe I'll get it out over the next few days XD or maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy it this time around. <3
__________________
~Shae

ZU's monthly art contests are epic and made of win. you should check 'em out.

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Last Edited by Shaelyn; 11-19-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason:
  #146 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Abysmal Zero Abysmal Zero is a female United States Abysmal Zero is offline
Gerudo Thief
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: A Pit
View Posts: 148
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Beautiful amalgamation EL! It's a wonderful approach to bring AC to Link. It gives Link a very dark feel to him.
I admit, I looked at it at first and thought "If Link were the Hero's Shade, that would be him when he was alive. Right there." Which is a good thing.

I know how you feel with the pencils and sketchbook thing. I've been doing a lot of digital work lately, but I feel the need to go back to my roots. -_- Good ol' pencil and paper. Great start though! I really like this picture.
__________________
  #147 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 03:57 AM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
ELpaca

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kangarooland
View Posts: 17,372
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Eeep! Sorry for the late responses everyone!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonch View Post
Whoa! O:
That's totally awesome!
Holy moley, the detail on the clothes is astounding!
I think his shoulders/upper arms might be a bit huge, but holy smokes, this is amazing!
I've never played Assassin's Creed, but I could have recognized this as being from it.
Great job!
Thanks for your input Tonch!

I do have to agree with you that I might have slightly made his upper arms/shoulders a bit too big *whoops*. If I ever draw him again in colour, I'll be sure to tone it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaelyn View Post
if there's one thing I've missed while I've been lacking internet at my apt, it's your artwork.

...and...and...and...there's so much I want to say and it's all buried in a ~squee~ and also a HOLY CRAP ASSASSIN LINK! <33333333333 you've combined my two great gaming loves!

maybe I'll get it out over the next few days XD or maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy it this time around. <3
Aww thanks Shaelyn! <3

Haha thanks! It's an interested concept that I've wanted to try for quite some time. Thank god it's finally finished though since I procrastinated on this piece badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmal Zero View Post
Beautiful amalgamation EL! It's a wonderful approach to bring AC to Link. It gives Link a very dark feel to him.
I admit, I looked at it at first and thought "If Link were the Hero's Shade, that would be him when he was alive. Right there." Which is a good thing.
Thanks AZ!

I like to express Adult Link in mature/dark themes more than anything else. And wow, you see the Hero's Shade in it? That's something cool!

Thanks! <3

Quote:
I know how you feel with the pencils and sketchbook thing. I've been doing a lot of digital work lately, but I feel the need to go back to my roots. -_- Good ol' pencil and paper. Great start though! I really like this picture.
I agree. Drawing on the screen over and over again gets boring after a while. I'm glad to get back to my traditional methods for now. But then it will swap when I get sick of mixing acrylic paints and using erasers.



My art entry for November's Art contest:


It's Never Easy




Speedpainting done on Gimp + tablet. It took around 4 - 6 hours to complete overall.


This is just a personal insight on Link during his adventures. Having the responsibilities of the world on one's shoulder alone is enough to send anyone to spiral into some heavy negative feelings. This is perhaps a side of him that Nintendo doesn't want us to see, eh?



I apologise for my lack of activity lately. For the past few weeks, I've been fighting a severe/chronic health issue that has forced me to almost completely stop drawing/creating art for a long time now.
I have no idea how long it will take to recover from it, or if it will kill me during Christmas (sarcasm), but I will be almost inactive because of it. But this thread will remain here if I do finish any artworks while I try to recover.

Take care everyone. <3
__________________
--- deviantArt | FaceBook | Tumblr | Twitter | Society6 ---

Ich Will: "As a kid I remember grabbing cats by their tails and spinning them around like you do with Bowser in Mario 64. Then I'd throw them away. Dunno if I got that from the game though lol."
  #148 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 PM
GooeyKablooie GooeyKablooie is offline
__
Join Date: Aug 2007
View Posts: 8,485
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
My art entry for November's Art contest:


It's Never Easy


[IMG*]http://i52.tinypic.com/2ex9dex.jpg[/IMG]

Speedpainting done on Gimp + tablet. It took around 4 - 6 hours to complete overall.


This is just a personal insight on Link during his adventures. Having the responsibilities of the world on one's shoulder alone is enough to send anyone to spiral into some heavy negative feelings. This is perhaps a side of him that Nintendo doesn't want us to see, eh?
I still think this turned out great! Perhaps my favorite thing about it is how you did the rocks-- those look fantastic.
And I guess it's a good thing he has Navi to keep him company!

Quote:
I apologise for my lack of activity lately. For the past few weeks, I've been fighting a severe/chronic health issue that has forced me to almost completely stop drawing/creating art for a long time now.
I have no idea how long it will take to recover from it, or if it will kill me during Christmas (sarcasm), but I will be almost inactive because of it. But this thread will remain here if I do finish any artworks while I try to recover.

Take care everyone. <3
I will really miss seeing you around here-- it's always empty when you're not around.
But I'm behind you all the way and I hope with everything I have that you get better! <3
  #149 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Florina Laufeyson Florina Laufeyson is a female Norway Florina Laufeyson is offline
(◕ᴥ◕し) ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Asgard
View Posts: 21,700
Re: EL's New Art Thread

I loved your art contest entry! So melancholy!

ASSASSIN LINK IS BADASS! BADASS!!!!! Do you intend to color him?
__________________
26
snotr mar
ykkisk alt vita
ef hann sr v veru
hitki hann veit
hvat hann skal vi kvea
ef hans freista firar

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ You can still PM me for the clan test!
A Dream of Ice And Fire: 4900-2186-7042 Animal Crossing Dream Suite
  #150 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: EL's New Art Thread

I really like that assassin Link picture! It's freaking badass, EL!

I only have one gripe with it, though. Why do the ears seem so tiny? I mean I know the hood might cover up part of them, but it just doesn't seem like it. xP
  #151 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 05:23 PM
SuperDecimal SuperDecimal is offline
SeriousDiscussion
Join Date: Jun 2005
View Posts: 24,034
Re: EL's New Art Thread

That'd be perspective.
Given the sheer amount of material (and hair) Link's ears are actually very long and elven like. They're just hidden.
__________________
  #152 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: EL's New Art Thread

They're not THAT long, but I understand.
  #153 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Redonkulous Homunculus United States Redonkulous Homunculus is offline
Link is hanging from my pamp qwitch!
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: right here.
View Posts: 13,410
Re: EL's New Art Thread

EL that assassin Link is amazing! What an imagination :3 As for the ears- I kind of like them a little shorter than the ears in OoT. always thought the hylians' ears were ridiculously long and horn/antenna-like.

I love your art contest entry too. Is that setting the area between gerudo valley and hyrule field? The overhanging cliff and rocky area to the left remind me of that place.

Please get well and make more arts <3
__________________
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8516&dateline=1360969  553
"Always make graphs. You'll never accomplish anything in life without graphs." -SacredSturgeon
Last Edited by Redonkulous Homunculus; 12-05-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason:
  #154 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2010, 02:20 PM
SuperDecimal SuperDecimal is offline
SeriousDiscussion
Join Date: Jun 2005
View Posts: 24,034
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Your Majora's Mask piece.

I return to give it unequivocal love <3
__________________
  #155 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-09-2010, 11:53 PM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
ELpaca

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kangarooland
View Posts: 17,372
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Sorry for the late replies yet again, but this will keep on happening for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonch View Post
I still think this turned out great! Perhaps my favorite thing about it is how you did the rocks-- those look fantastic.
And I guess it's a good thing he has Navi to keep him company!
The rocks were fun to draw yeah. I still need more practice drawing them though, as well as environmental scenes in general.

And of course. <3

Quote:
I will really miss seeing you around here-- it's always empty when you're not around.
But I'm behind you all the way and I hope with everything I have that you get better! <3
Really? =(

Thank you Tonch. <3 I hope the same thing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severus Snape View Post
I loved your art contest entry! So melancholy!

ASSASSIN LINK IS BADASS! BADASS!!!!! Do you intend to color him?
Thanks. <3

Since the artwork alone is just a sketch - it will stay that way. Perhaps in the near future when I redraw him again and in realism - that's when it will be a coloured piece.
Maybe sometime next year it will be done.

But as for now, this piece alone will remain the way it is now - as a sketch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palomino View Post
I really like that assassin Link picture! It's freaking badass, EL!

I only have one gripe with it, though. Why do the ears seem so tiny? I mean I know the hood might cover up part of them, but it just doesn't seem like it. xP
Thanks.

SuperDecimal beat me to it, but it's the amount of material he's wearing over his head. It might just be a hood, but the material is thick, as well as other stuff he may be wearing underneath that.

And plus, I hate Link having massive elf ears. I like drawing his ears with both the lengths of human and elf years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margar View Post
EL that assassin Link is amazing! What an imagination :3 As for the ears- I kind of like them a little shorter than the ears in OoT. always thought the hylians' ears were ridiculously long and horn/antenna-like.
Thanks. <3

I believe that too. I preferred his ear shape in TP than OoT, because the size was a lot shorter and much more natural-looking.

Quote:
I love your art contest entry too. Is that setting the area between gerudo valley and hyrule field? The overhanging cliff and rocky area to the left remind me of that place.
I didn't actually plan any area settings when I quickly drew this pic up. But now that you'e mentioned it, it does remind me of that area around Hyrule Field and Gerudo Valley.

Quote:
Please get well and make more arts <3
Thanks. <3 I've been getting worse, but hopefully it will end soon. And more art is on it's way, and they will be submitted in batches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDecimal View Post
Your Majora's Mask piece.

I return to give it unequivocal love <3
I'm glad you love it that much SD. <3 It means a lot.
__________________
--- deviantArt | FaceBook | Tumblr | Twitter | Society6 ---

Ich Will: "As a kid I remember grabbing cats by their tails and spinning them around like you do with Bowser in Mario 64. Then I'd throw them away. Dunno if I got that from the game though lol."
  #156 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Aereon~* Aereon~* is a female United Kingdom Aereon~* is offline
Kokiri
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In Tom Felton's pants.
View Posts: 62
Re: EL's New Art Thread

EL I love you stuff!! (: I've looked through the whole of your thread and I can honestly say I've liked every piece :3
I really love the way you shade, and your digital colouring is immense. Your most recent picture (the one with Link underneath the rock) I really like (: I like how... grey it feels, like the mood, lol. The landscape's really interesting too, how remote it looks (: Just one thing is bothering me though, how the rock above him looks less worked on the the others. I mean, it looks less detailed than the one across from him. If it was a little more refined, I think it would look better (: But maybe that's just me... anyway, awesome stuff! :3
Last Edited by Aereon~*; 12-10-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason:
  #157 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-21-2010, 12:33 PM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
ELpaca

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kangarooland
View Posts: 17,372
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aereon~* View Post
EL I love you stuff!! (: I've looked through the whole of your thread and I can honestly say I've liked every piece :3
I really love the way you shade, and your digital colouring is immense. Your most recent picture (the one with Link underneath the rock) I really like (: I like how... grey it feels, like the mood, lol. The landscape's really interesting too, how remote it looks (: Just one thing is bothering me though, how the rock above him looks less worked on the the others. I mean, it looks less detailed than the one across from him. If it was a little more refined, I think it would look better (: But maybe that's just me... anyway, awesome stuff! :3
Thank you kindly! And I'm so sorry for not replying sooner! ;___;

And yeah... The artwork itself is speed painting, but I know what you mean with the shading of the rock. I had a tackle with that one, and ultimately just gave up on it since it was taking a ridiculous amount of time to just draw it, compared to the rocks on the left hand side.

-----------------

Time to resurrect my art thread again with these artworks that I actually completed a few weeks ago, but haven't been well enough to scan them as of late.

But without anymore delay ~


Professor Layton and Luke




Acrylic paint, watercolours, coloured pencils on A5 300gsm watercolour paper.



Thanks to my crappy scanner for doing such an awful job.

I've recently been introduced to the games (thanks to Tonch!) and they're excellent so far! I thought they were just purely Math games, but I was wrong.
So, I dedicated an artwork to it. <3
I can only say now that this piece was meant to be 100% done in acrylic paints only, but since some areas didn't work out the way I wanted it to, I had to use some watercolours to make up for it (mostly on the background and base colours). So this piece more or less is 90% acrylic paint. So yeah, it was difficult, but it was fun adding that sepia atmosphere of the game into the painting itself.
I'm still practicing with the acrylic media alone, so hopefully some time next year I'll get better at it to start some actual paintings for once.

I am hating my scanner since it looks much better IRL. It messed up the natural colours a bit, which was hard to digitally edit alone. I also hate how grainy it looks.

I finally did a fan artwork that doesn't contain Zelda for once.



The Approach




Pencils, mechanical pencils on A4 sketch paper.
Colours + texture added in digitally.



Something completely original that I drew while I've been sick. I'm not particularly happy with how it turned out and I was juggling whether or not it was good enough to even post online.
I'm having some weird fascination with birds lately, especially crows which I've added in the sketch.
I can't really say more about this piece, only that the title speaks for itself.



Where's my horse?




Pencils, mechanical pencils on A4 sketch paper.
Colours + texture added in digitally.



If there is one thing that truly bugs me in Twilight Princess, it's Ilia (sorry Ilia fans). I hated how she took your horse away from you at random intervals in the beginning and just... well her in general. So I just expressed Link's frustration on her through a pointless, but fun sketch.
I really like this new sketch style that I've created (which is also shown in my Assassin Link picture). I might be doing more of these stylised pieces in the near future.


On an unrelated note which I brought up in my old art thread; if you want to use my art pieces in a way, please let me know first. I've had some of my pieces posted up in other interesting places recently where my signature and watermark was also wiped off with the credit going towards someone else, which is incredibly frustrating and just downright disrespectful. I don't want to put a larger watermark over my images.

So just show some respect towards artists/illustrators in general. It's irritating.


Anyway, only two more major pieces left to finish for 2010!
__________________
--- deviantArt | FaceBook | Tumblr | Twitter | Society6 ---

Ich Will: "As a kid I remember grabbing cats by their tails and spinning them around like you do with Bowser in Mario 64. Then I'd throw them away. Dunno if I got that from the game though lol."
  #158 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Kee Kee is a male Kee is offline
I'm not aware of my ways, but I'm willing to learn.
Join Date: Aug 2006
View Posts: 3,627
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Your hands are improving, especially in The Approach. As usual, fantastic job on the rendering. You give your drawings a very illustrative feel.
  #159 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: EL's New Art Thread

I'm not familiar with Professor Layton, but those are pretty cool, EL. :]

I like your "Where's My Horse" picture best, mainly because I also hate Ilia and the fact that she just HAD to go biting Link's head off for Epona's minor injury.
  #160 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Aereon~* Aereon~* is a female United Kingdom Aereon~* is offline
Kokiri
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In Tom Felton's pants.
View Posts: 62
Re: EL's New Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
Thank you kindly! And I'm so sorry for not replying sooner! ;___;

And yeah... The artwork itself is speed painting, but I know what you mean with the shading of the rock. I had a tackle with that one, and ultimately just gave up on it since it was taking a ridiculous amount of time to just draw it, compared to the rocks on the left hand side.
S'all good (:
Ahh, yeah I have that problem too :/ Hate it when a piece is going great and then one bit just won't work :/ For a speed painting that's really good though, I didn't know that. If I was to try and attempt that I would fail hard :/

Yay, Layton! Love Layton, not played that game in ages though :/ I love the colouring, it looks like it fits the time period =D

Your latest two pics are awesome as well. Ilia's head looks a little odd in the latest, but not much. And the shading on the hair and clothes is fantastic, I'm envious :3
ILIA BUGS ME TOO. |: Dunno why, she's just annoying..
Last Edited by Aereon~*; 12-21-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason:
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -