#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-26-2008, 08:05 PM
A Certain Romance
Send a message via Skype™ to Artorium
View Posts: 721
<<PlayStation Beyond!>>

<<PlayStation Beyond!>>
Voted #1 Playstation site of 2007 by the L.A.F.W.P
From the Creator of Final Fantasy Extreme comes the large community of PSB.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0 Beta 2, PSB has a very friendly forum consisting of a large Video Game fan base. Anything is discussed along with its very active members and its hardworking and helpful staff.
PSB’s actual site is also the place to go for all information about the latest updates from Sony concerning all things Playstation.
With the latest…
  • …Trailers & Downloads.
  • Latest Reviews.
  • Latest Previews.
  • Available Media.
  • Helpful staff to help you with any concerns.
  • Very Helpful Advice on anything to do with Video Games.
  • A to Z lists for all your referencing needs….
  • ….and much much more…
So come and check us out and be part of the growing community at
PSB
Last Edited by Artorium; 01-26-2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Gundam Meister
View Posts: 335
Re: <<PlayStation Beyond!>>

Awesome Site!

Sig and Avi by Sugarpoultry. Underbanner by me

lMeh New Blogl
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-26-2008, 09:12 PM
A Certain Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkkenzo View Post
Awesome Site!
Thankyou^_^ it is, isnt it!!! PSB rocks socks.lol
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2008, 09:58 AM
View Posts: 2,147

I joined, it's quite good, i can't wait until it becomes more active!
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2008, 10:30 PM
A Certain Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh O View Post
I joined, it's quite good, i can't wait until it becomes more active!
Awsome! thankyous^_^ its a great community, so when we get even more people to join too it will take off even more than it already has
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Gundam Meister

Did you make this site?

lMeh New Blogl
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-28-2008, 10:45 PM
A Certain Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkkenzo View Post
Did you make this site?
Nah, a friend made it. good work hey?
Its also being improved and updated soon with lots of new features^_^
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-29-2008, 01:28 AM
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artorium View Post
Nah, a friend made it. good work hey?
Its also being improved and updated soon with lots of new features^_^
It's very well done.

lMeh New Blogl
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-29-2008, 05:27 AM
has Boardwalk and Parkplace, sucka.
Send a message via AIM to jonboyshewell
View Posts: 715

not loading properly at the moment...
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-09-2008, 03:01 AM
A Certain Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboyshewell View Post
not loading properly at the moment...
it was going through upgrades, but should work perfect now....
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-01-2008, 04:14 PM
A Certain Romance
STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek PSB Admin
We've got positions open! Help your favorite PlayStation site today! Yes... I'm talking about PSBeyond.com! Those who apply and are accepted in, will have completely reserved seats for the future sister websites (upcoming XBox and Nintendo sites) as well!!

News Reporter
We need someone with the writing skills of Bruce Lee! ... Okay not like him but we need writing skills! What does that mean? Well, post news, but if you can, spice it up a bit to sound personal, but still 100% factual. People can always read news else were, it is the personalities that are rare!

If you'd like to become one of the few (yet very proud!) News contributors-erm Reporters, feel free to post after this with a sample of your work (posting on current or past news for sample). Give a zing! Remember, we'll start paying soon for each news article, and might just slip some extra cash for great quality Also, use FireFox if you can, with its great spell checker!

Preview/Review Writer
Think you know it all about an upcoming game? Have you just finished a game so uplifting or horrid that you've just gotta voice your full experience!? Well, we'll help you expression what you've got locked in side! Sign up to be a Previews and/or Review writer with some of the great, such as Adam and PStars! The more the merrier, and the more the better for all!

Heck, if it is just too awesome, we'll make it a feature (you know, the big picture with teaser text?) so the world will know you're the best! But what better than creditability and showing off than getting paid? Yep, be creative with your reviews and we'll give some spending cash for you to do, aside from regular commission! (payouts are coming in due time, but all contributions are tracked and tallied)

Content Editor
This has happened before. You get so excited that you just can't hold yourself back from your crazy typing speeds! I know, I've been there, it's just too much awesome that your fingers go into hyper drive! Well, sometimes mistakes just occur and for one reason or another, we are blind to the errors of which we type. But no fear! Content Editor is here to save the day!

As a content editor, your job is to ensure no English teachers are sobbing at the wreck that happens to be in a news article, preview, or review; by correcting the tragic grammar and spelling errors of overly excited writer's work. They will love you, as well as we will love you... for all time...

Media Uploader
Movies! Videos! Motion Picture! Pictures with motion! You know what I mean. If you just love to find those high quality videos, well, why not share your high roller collection with us as well? Those in this department would hunt across the great plains of the interwebs, seeking out the weak and band-free videos of multiple game titles and cage them at PSB! Well, in technical terms, one finds a quality, unmarked video and decides to upload it to PSB, because they're just that awesome!

Wait! Wait wait wait! I forgot something! Motion is cool, but we can always use those wicked screen shots! Yes, not only can you be a video champion, but you can gain honors in screenshot uploading! It's as easy as uploading a zip file... Oh wait, it is! All you do is collect unbranded, clean screen shots, place them in a ZIP, and the uploader will take care of everything for you! Doesn't that sound too fun to resist!? It better...

But wait! You want more than one?
ARE YOU CRAZY!? Cause if you are, then we love you even more! You may sign up for one or more of these jobs. Either way, we keep track of it all, so we can give you a hug for each submission (and a little something more if you play your cards right with creativity! ). That's right...

---------

However, the greatest reward is the fact you're making a difference as well as gloating with 100% granted permission! Leave a post here if you're just about to have a heart attack! Why else am I here?

To be professional: *ahem* Thank you all for taking the time to read this. We highly appreciate any and all consideration to our requests and hope to do business with you soon!

(( Use this insane announcement of mine as an example of a "zing" for content related positions, but maybe not as creepy!! ))

Quote:
If you wish to review a game (or more than just one, please fill out the following information in a reply to this thread. However, remember the aspects of participating/applying:

+ THIS IS FOR SERIOUS COMMITMENTS ONLY!
+ You may review one or more games, but must stay to your word.
+ All reviews will be official to PSB, meaning it isn't just a "user review", but an actual featured review. Just like as if this was a Gamestop Review, which is seperate to their user reviews.

REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH
+ MUST BE 100% UNIQUE WORK!*
+ Should be able to speak fluent English.
+ Must be able to write in proper English.
+ Willing to check all work in any grammar/spelling correction software beforehand.

*We'll be checking, as we are going to pay staff, so plagiarism is NOT accepted.

PREVIEWER REQUIREMENTS:
+ Has the most up-to-date insight of the game.
+ Can give at least 500 - 800 words (can depend on circumstances)

REVIEWER REQUIREMENTS:
+ COMPLETED THE GAME THAT IS BEING REVIEWED.
+ Can give at least 800+ words (can depend on circumstances)

Think You Can Do It? - Well then post a reply with...

Requested Game(s): (list all the games you want to preview/review)
Why I want This Job: (a paragraph at least, please)
Experience/Previous Work (optional):
I Agree with Rules and can start:

RULES/PUNISHMENTS

There isn't much, but there is some guidelines/rules/punishments for actions when posting reviews. the best thing to stay safe is to just do as your title says. Post original work (for this position's sake I mean).
Plagiarism - ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

Plagiarism is a SERIOUS aspect that is looked at constantly by the Managers and reportable by staff (with investigations of course). If found convicted to such, the following could happen.
First Warning - Watched
You will be warned and placed on a list to be watched for any new submissions you make, if you are first found of the issue. Any work found to be of violation will be removed as well as their pay value addition of your pay total.
Second Warning - Dismissal of Everything
You will removed from the staff position and will NOT RECEIVE ANY COMMISSION! Yes, that means your whole payment value for this position will be removed, and you will not receive any payment. Even if you posted a original work before the violation or pay period (or both).

You might also be in risk of debit on your account, however that rarely will happen (varies on intensity of violation). Being in debt means you will own your next commission to PSB, thus not get credit for that commission for your pay period.
Please Use Your Best Ability
I believe Dave wouldn't have a problem paying extra for extra effort in submissions. So please try to give your full effort.
This list might not be completely accurate at any time. If a fair amount of time has passed and still the list is inaccurate, please notify Derek (recommended) or Dave.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Hylian Knight
View Posts: 2,574

Hey hey hey?? Good work hey? Oh yeah, its a good site... good work hey... hey hey hey?

Yeah good site I'll join dudes. I'm a big PS fan. Cool. Hey hey hey?

Tags
<<playstation, beyond>>