Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to Keitaro
View Posts: 106
The Kerry Kampaign

Haha, found this one on from newgrounds.com. THis is EXACTLY what I think of Kerry...liberals, feel free to **** those bicycle mechanics. God bless america.

The Kerry KampaignEdit: 100th post
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Goron
Send a message via AIM to ADMore
View Posts: 154
Re: The Kerry Kampaign

That was awsome. One of the funniest things I've heard. It was some horrible editing, but that just adds to the *chuckle* of it all....
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 04:49 PM
SNOW_STORM IS THE BEST
Send a message via Skype™ to Nox
Steam ID: HALF LIFE 3 IS NEVER GONNA BE RELEASED!
View Posts: 10,090

Ahh, it was the same guy that did those debate thingys. He rocks, so yeah, funny stuff, although it would have been funnier if he said All your base belongs to us! That would have hightend it.

Artwork. Why not critique so I can get better, plz :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I have a friend who once asked me if vaginas had taste buds. Because of flavored condoms.

We were 17
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 05:03 PM
SNOW_STORM IS THE BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedisar
But the fact that you said "this is exactly what I think of Kerry" just makes me want to say: you're a ****ing dumbass. It's a biased, poorly made Flash and you probably are sitting there laughing and thinking "lol this is wat Kerry is like lol." Stupid. Why you think this asinine gag belongs in Serious Discussion is beyond me.
I couldn't agree more, but I didn't think the flash was shiznin really. It was good, but the animation and sound were the bad parts.

Quote:
I have a friend who once asked me if vaginas had taste buds. Because of flavored condoms.

We were 17
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Divine Dragoon
Steam ID: CodyDaviesTV Wii U ID: DragoonCody

View Posts: 14,961
Quote:
maiming Kerry's speech to put it out of context and make him look like he's saying things he didn't? That's Saturday Night Live and Jay Leno's jobs.
I thought it was that Fahrenheit 911 guy's job.

It would be interesting, but there are thousands of these on the internet.

#6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to Forgotten Link
View Posts: 50

Quote:
Ok, I'll watch it.

-five minutes later-

What the Hell is wrong with you? No, seriously. Bad editing, bad Flash animation, nothing but some guy with Audacity cutting and maiming Kerry's speech to put it out of context and make him look like he's saying things he didn't? That's Saturday Night Live and Jay Leno's jobs. Must have taken some genious to think of that original idea. The video was not only extremely un-funny but quite predictable. "Oh my god! They bleeped a word and made it look like he was saying 'you're ****ed!' This is genious, this kind of stuff hasn't been done since South Park! What a laugh!"

But the fact that you said "this is exactly what I think of Kerry" just makes me want to say: you're a ****ing dumbass. It's a biased, poorly made Flash and you probably are sitting there laughing and thinking "lol this is wat Kerry is like lol." Stupid. Why you think this asinine gag belongs in Serious Discussion is beyond me.
uhh.....wasn't the point of the movie to be funny? it was. nothing really that funny without biased, and the flash animation was supposed to be cheap like that. as someone already said, it adds to the funnyness of the movie. why would anyone take it so serious as to say it was a missconstrued, biased, completely unfunny, and put out of cantext. even if i didn't think both of them scuked, or that kerry was better, i'd still say it was funny.

http://http://rakfl.com/ipb.php

Join my forums! http://toln.net/forums!

http://rakfl.com/ipb.php
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Gerudo Thief

Quote:
Ok, I'll watch it.

-five minutes later-

What the Hell is wrong with you? No, seriously. Bad editing, bad Flash animation, nothing but some guy with Audacity cutting and maiming Kerry's speech to put it out of context and make him look like he's saying things he didn't? That's Saturday Night Live and Jay Leno's jobs. Must have taken some genious to think of that original idea. The video was not only extremely un-funny but quite predictable. "Oh my god! They bleeped a word and made it look like he was saying 'you're ****ed!' This is genious, this kind of stuff hasn't been done since South Park! What a laugh!"

I was exagerrating *****
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Fired bad, FIRE BAD!
View Posts: 197

Quote:
THis is EXACTLY what I think of Kerry
Umm...ok. The animation was somewhat funny, but you didn't have to post it out of partisan hate for Kerry.

Here is another animation from that site that I thought was funny. And this one wasn't biased.

Oh yeah, and this has absolutely nothing to do with Serious Discussion (Hence the 'Serious' part)
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 07:33 PM
We sell for millions
Send a message via AIM to Sage of Ice
View Posts: 1,577

I really don't get it..... :confused: I don't really like Kerry, but even I don't think it was funny.....
Holy crap does this thing ever end? It's been going on forever....
But I think this is more funny. It's not really biased even.

Glorious sig/avy done by Ghetto Thuggin. Visit his shop.....or else.....
Current Adoptees: wolfwarrior55, Krajhi Vril
All Grown Up: princess_zelda, CrushedHope
< Proud Christian
www.xanga.com/UNKEWLIOSO <My Xanga. Check it out
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Gerudo Thief

Quote:
Exaggerating is quite unapparent in your post.
Feh.

Reading your flame about me just made me laugh. Apparently your some kind of Kerry lover, so I really can't listen to you

Just one line of the horribly animated film really related to him. I didn't say it was that funny, I just said that's what I think of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry (Ripoff voice)
**** The Constitution
As much as liberals would like to deny it, half the stuff his plans are based on are about pissing off the constitution.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 11:42 PM
Hime kara Tasogare
View Posts: 1,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearanoX
Indeed. Moved to Websites and Advertising.

Oh, and it wasn't funny.
Sear, how much of the stuff on the boards actually makes you laugh...eh heh, you don't really show it openly if you do find something funny...probably not ^_^;

I thought it was decent, not very funny, but like keitaro said...I didn't realize some of the stuff he did went against the constitution...but...what? Mehh...

Farore||Adopted by: Nox ^_^||Shinto
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-15-2004, 11:49 PM
a/s/l
Send a message via AIM to Otaking Send a message via Yahoo to Otaking
View Posts: 2,509

Boring.

Thats about all I have to say about it.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 12:18 AM
Hime kara Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Boy
Boring.

Thats about all I have to say about it.
A man of few words.....ok that was way off topic.

#14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 08:29 AM
SNOW_STORM IS THE BEST

Rena, don't listen to Keitaro. He doesn't know what he's talking about, becuase isn't some of Bushes laws breaking the Conststitution? Idiotic conservatvie.....(not you Rennies dear )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Reading your flame about me just made me laugh. Apparently your some kind of Kerry lover, so I really can't listen to you
I can't really speak for Keddies but I think he he doesn't like Kerry or Bush,but meh...
Oh and try to listen to the opposing side, it can soemtimes REALLY help.....

Quote:

We were 17
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 03:31 PM
SNOW_STORM IS THE BEST

Quote:
I'd also like to comment on your ignorant closemindedness; the fact that someone supports Kerry means you won't listen to them. That's a good way to run up a brain full of one-sided facts. Please, go back to Fox News, where you can pretend you're fair, while maintaining a constant condescending air and labeling anyone who disagrees with you on any subject a liberal.
I'm sorry Keddies, but you won this thread...

Quote:

We were 17
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Gerudo Thief

This is fun.

Anyway, let's get to the stuff that the canadites talk about on a daily basis.

Kerry Constitution Piss-offs.

Medicare- Ok. This is something that EVERYONE would love, right? Free, or very cheap, medicare. Now then, let me ask you guys something, if you received a wallet sized piece of mail that gives you free medicare, you'd obviously use it every time you think your "badly injured". The demand will go up, thus more hospitals may have to be erected (and those take quite some time). ANd then when Federal Government cannot keep up with the demands, guess what goes up? Taxes. Deny it as much he'd like to, that's what would have to take place.

Also, realize that the constitution does NOT give the president, or Congress, the right to regulate medicare. That's the part that Kerry basically says **** the Constitution.

Read Article One section 8 of the Constitution, then go to johnkerry.com. Look for yourself for the rest of his piss-offs.

An example of a Bush piss-off.

Not much information on this myself, but I know that the Constitution doesn't give the president, or congress, the right to regulate jobs, or create, or destroy them. Kerry also wants to do this.

Now then comes the Iraq war. The Constitution does not give the president the right to invade, but only Congress can declare war. Even though I agreed with it, he should've waited for Congress's declaration.

Like I said, read Article One Section Eight of the Constitution. Now then, also realize one of the amendments gives the states the right to regulate everything not mentioned in the constitution, something Federalists refuse to surrender to the states at this time.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Hime kara Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
This is fun.

Anyway, let's get to the stuff that the canadites talk about on a daily basis.

Medicare- Ok. This is something that EVERYONE would love, right? Free, or very cheap, medicare. Now then, let me ask you guys something, if you received a wallet sized piece of mail that gives you free medicare, you'd obviously use it every time you think your "badly injured". The demand will go up, thus more hospitals may have to be erected (and those take quite some time). ANd then when Federal Government cannot keep up with the demands, guess what goes up? Taxes. Deny it as much he'd like to, that's what would have to take place.

Also, realize that the constitution does NOT give the president, or Congress, the right to regulate medicare. That's the part that Kerry basically says **** the Constitution.

Read Article One section 8 of the Constitution, then go to johnkerry.com. Look for yourself for the rest of his piss-offs.

Not much information on this myself, but I know that the Constitution doesn't give the president, or congress, the right to regulate jobs, or create, or destroy them. Kerry also wants to do this.

Now then comes the Iraq war. The Constitution does not give the president the right to invade, but only Congress can declare war. Even though I agreed with it, he should've waited for Congress's declaration.

Like I said, read Article One Section Eight of the Constitution. Now then, also realize one of the amendments gives the states the right to regulate everything not mentioned in the constitution, something Federalists refuse to surrender to the states at this time.
0.o...jesus dude, are you back in the U.S.? I can barely keep up with whats going on these days. But yeah, most of that stuff is good...I think.

#18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 07:47 PM
SNOW_STORM IS THE BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketario

Wow, what biased, one-sided site did you pull this crap out of your ass from? Did you know that Bush is violating Admendments 1 and 14(most important in the bill of rights, in a way) with his act of banning same-sex marriage? Feh, your wouldn't listen because you think I'm a Kerry lover, in which I support Nader, close-minded fool. Oh and another thing, during the Depression, some job acts were put in goverment control.

Quote:

We were 17
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 07:58 PM
Gerudo Thief

I didn't pull it from a site, you prick. I was merely stating the truth, the **** ups of both sides. And during the depression Government took control out of desperation. Are we in an age of desperation at the moment? Nope. Not really, anyway. Stop ****ing attacking me, actually read what I wrote instead of just quoting me and saying I'm a stupid ass**** with no un-biased information.

I was merely stating things from both sides about the fact that they are both wanting to, or are already have, disobeyed Federal Law. Biased information my ass, I got both sides.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the same-sex thing. Now I'll add it to Bush's ****ups...mutters: "moron"
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Gerudo Thief

Feh. Kedisar. You just love to fight, don't you?

I gave an un-biased review of what BOTH ****ING PARTIES ARE DOING. The only thing that I thought was true about that flash was that Kerry (not the only ****ing canadite, if thats what your thinking) basically says **** the constitution.

ANd I notice that you didn't take the time to actually compare and contrast the consitution article 1 section 8 to johnkerry.com and his plans (also bush if you want to.)

All you people do is make me look like an idiot for no ****ing reason. Get a ****ing life.

ANd your the one that asked for proof.

Tags
kampaign, kerry