Did you enjoy Wind Waker?
View Single Post
) [ ]
05-19-2006, 06:59 PM
White chocolate....mmmm chocolate....
Join Date: May 2006
Re: Did you enjoy Wind Waker?
I hated it, not just because of the graphics, But for these reasons:
1. Graphics of course, I just cant take it! I hate Cel shade, sorry for all you cartoon fans, but it just doesnt appeal to me! Next time go more realistic!
2. The dungeons were too easy, and too boring as well. It was just to easy to figure everything out, the only problem was actually doing it, like jumping and making it to the ledge at the end with the deku leaf....
3. The beggining was too slow! I hate having to go back and forth, back and forth, beat three dungeons then finally get to go wherever I want! It just doesnt work like that with me! I wanna get the sword, and go out and kill!
4. Most of the characters in it were pathetic! Old man ho ho, That Kid who never blows his nose, TINGLE!!!, That old poor/rich guy, The chu chu dude, they all sucked! So did some of the other minor characters they put in!
5. Finding those damned treasure charts! God, that was soooooo monatnous!! I spent like three hours getting them! This has got to be the most hardest and boring part in the game! Ugh, come up with somethin better next time!
The only things I enjoyed were:
1. Sailing wherever I want, This was pretty cool, even though there wasnt much to see....
2. Orca, The pirates, Ganon, and Link were the only cool characters I enjoyed
3. The storyline was pretty good, I'll give it that!
Awesome sig and avatar by Eros at igraphics! Go to his shop now!!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Emerald Sword