Ranking the TP Temples - Twilight Princess (summer 2012)
View Single Post
) [ ]
07-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Wall
Re: Ranking the TP Temples - Twilight Princess (summer 2012)
1. Arbiter's Grounds. Its my favorite temple in the game. I love the atmosphere and the whole Spirit Temple tie-in and the boss was fantastic.
2. Temple of Time. I love this dungeon so much. Its fun to go through and smashy smashy with the statue. (Whom i lovingly call "Biggins") The boss was fun and hilarious. Easy, but i enjoyed it.
3. Snowpeak Ruins. Loved the design here and the yetis. I didnt enjoy the boss fight but the concept of Yeta being corrupted is great.
4. City In The Sky. Design wise, this would probably be on top, but in terms of my preference, i put it here. Its the "Water Temple" style dungeon of the game. Its a real pain in the fanny and designed well enough to set your teeth on edge. The boss fight was a pain (in a good way) too.
5. Goron Mines. This is the best of the Fused Shadow temples. While the boss is kinda ehh, everything else was ingenius!
6. Lakebed Temple. Water Temple revisited but much simpler designed. Its not bad but not fantastic. The boss fight was glorious though.
7. Forest Temple. Ehh. The monkeys were great and Ook's appearance in the boss fight was awesome but overall, this level is boring.
8. Palace of Twilight. This one is a great concept but designed rather assy. Its a little too short and a little too...vertical. Zant battle was fun but yeah.
9. Hyrule Castle. ...lol....lololhahahhah even calling this a dungeon. Its so short and uneventful. Yeah the final fight is great but...lol.
A thousand eyes and one. Still watching...
You can still PM me for the clan test!
1 person liked this post:
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Florina Stark