View Single Post
  #291 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 04:47 PM
?
Steam ID: Foofs
View Posts: 8,474
Re: Game of Thrones - Show Only Discussion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florinasaur View Post
I see Foof's point about Dany big time. Shes irritating the piss out of me and i think it has a lot to do with her actress more than her actual character. Something about her delivery and expressions...
Her storyline is still slow which is disappointing. I thought it would get cool once she got to Qarth and it did for a minute there. But then...yeah. I hope something awesome happens that like, makes her story arch more interesting. Kinda like last season. Cool cliffhanger on Dany there.
The actor is hot. That's her only redeeming quality right now.

Quote:
I swear, Tyrion is like the only one displaying real intellect when it comes to defending King's Landing. He keeps eluding to the not-napalm hidden away. I think Varys even outright said it in this episode that only Tyrion has any grasp of the situation.
Yeah it seems like he's smart, his sister is cruel and his brother is good at fighting. While the dad is all 3 of those things.

Quote:
LOL Joffrey. I think Cersei's concerns here are warranted. People want to brutally MURDER that kid. Tyrion is all "but he will bolster morale for the troops to see their king fighting with them!" Hmmm.
Well he made a good point about how if he wasnt there itd weaken his claim because itd make him seem cowardly, etc

Quote:
That is a mystery. Maybe he wanted to get captured. I have no idea! Jaqen is awesome.
He's growing on me.

Quote:
Whats up with that shizz that Samwell and those other Night's Watch guys found? O_o
again!
That dragonglass or whatever ❤❤❤❤s white walker ❤❤❤❤ up. like hardcore ❤❤❤❤s ❤❤❤❤ up. like talking a chainsaw made of lava on a huge stick of butter ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ up.

Quote:
Is this why people hated Catelyn? Because of her stunt here? Ive encountered A LOT of hate for that character and i dont get why. Yeah it was a seemingly dumb move and the repercussions were risky but like...i dunno.
Well she just ❤❤❤❤ed the whole Stark military campaign over. I was hoping wolf king would be like "off with your head!"