Thread: Character List
View Single Post
  #241 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-06-2004, 09:26 AM
Knight of Gray
Send a message via AIM to Sacred Order Send a message via Yahoo to Sacred Order
View Posts: 577
Keich Munisagi, approved by.. wait, why am I telling you this?

Name: Keicha Munisagi (aka. Kei)
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 65 lbs
Height: 4' 7"

Weapon: Kilak Rod, Magic Marionette
Armor: N/A

Strengths: Speed, Charisma, Size, Intelligence
Weakness: Size, Power, The puppet can only become one form during battle, so if he picks the wrong form.... he's screwed. And if he's taken out, the possession will cease.
Skills/Magic: Marionette possession. He always carries around a little wooden puppet possessed by a playful spirit. In battle this marrionette is possessed by nature spirits, and can transform into different forms depending on the element. (eg. Rock/Earth= Rock/Earth Giant, Water= Water Warrior, Fire= Fire warrior) The shape is not always the same, and will change depending on the battle. He can also use this power under normal circumstances for things such as travel, for he can ride on the "puppets".

Personality: He's very playful and energetic, and will easily warm up to people. He tends to over estimate peoples kindness which sometimes gets him into trouble. But, despite his good nature, just like any child, he is prone to tantrums. When things don't go his way, he will whine. But don't expect his puppet to enter the fray. It has a mind of it's own, and although it is very protective of Kei, it does not approve of his fits and will often reprimand him.

Appearance: (I usually provide a pic, but I don't have one finished) He wears a bandanna on his head, with his bangs sticking out. A long-sleeved shirt with arms so long they cover his hands. Baggy blue jeans, and sneakers. His Kilak Rod is strapped to his belt and his marionette rides in his arms or on his shoulder, occasionally on his head.

History: Keicha was born in a normal family, very loving and close. His mother was a photograher, and his father was a businessman. His teenage sister was a good person, if not a little annoying at times.

On his fifth birthday he recieved his favorite toy, a little wooden puppet. It was plain and unadorned except for a symbol on it's chest meaning, "Spirit." This doll was his best friend and at times, even seemed to talk to him. But Keicha never took much notice of it. He kept this doll with him most of the time, so much that many of the children at school made fun of him. Many times he came home crying and, after recieving solace from his mother, went to bed with his puppet in his arms.

He was still very fond of his puppet as he grew, and the ridicule continued. But he soon learned to ignore it and got on with his life, forsaking his most of his friends. Save for one little girl who was very fond of him, not that he had noticed.

His tenth birthday came all too soon. He loved all the presents he got, but his little, old puppet was still his favorite. The day after his birthday, on his way home from school, he was mumbling and complaining to his puppet.

"Today was the worst day ever! In the history of the world! All the kids made fun of me. They tried to throw you in the trash," he hugged his doll tighter, "and worst of all: I spilled my pudding all over my pants cuz some kid pushed me!" A tear ran down his cheek and he quickened his pace. "Sometimes..."

Yes...?

"Sometimes...."

Yes.....?

"SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD JUST LEAVE!" Keicha screamed in the middle of the street, gripping his puppet. He quickly started running home. But as soon as he started running, he slipped in a puddle of water and knocked his head against the pavement. He lost consciousness, and fell into darkness.

When Keicha awoke he found himself in unfamiliar surroundings. He quickly sat up and looked around. "W-where am I?"

"You're in Gaia." Kei jumped as the voice came out of nowhere. He glanced around, looking for the source, but found only his puppet. His eyes widened. The marionette was standing on its own!

"A-are you alive?" he asked the doll. It nodded.

"Yup! I'm as alive as you can get when you're made of wood!" the doll laughed as he rapped himself on the head. "You took a pretty nasty fall back there, but it gave me the chance to bring us here!" Kei marveled as the doll spoke, moved on its own, and laughed.

"Where is 'here'?" Kei asked.

"Here, is Gaia. The land of freedom, adventure, and life!" The doll jumped and knocked his heels together, laughing at his own liveliness.

"But how did we get here? And where's mommy and daddy?" Kei was beginning to get worried.

"Oh, don't worry, mom and dad are fine. I brought them here too." He looked around, "The thing is, I don't know where they are. I brought them here, but I don't know where they were dropped off." Kei's eyes began to tear. The doll jumped forward and leaped onto Kei's head. "But no problem, we'll just find them! Right?" Kei nodded. "Now, no tears, no crying, we'll find mom and dad, and we've got friends to help! Watch this!" The doll jumped off and landed on his feet. He looked at Kei, winked his painted eye, and crumpled onto the ground. Kei stared at it for a moment. Suddenly the ground began to shake, and giant pillars shot up from the ground all around the puppet. A giant form slowly began to rise from the ground. It got taller and taller until it almost looked like a great man, hunched over and bulky, atleast a hundred feet tall. It towered over Kei as he lay on the ground staring at it. The doll's voice slowly floated down to Kei's ears.

"It's okay, Kei, he's a friend!"

"B-but where are you?"

"I'm inside of him! Trust me, get on his head." The giant's slowly lowered its massive hand and Kei climbed on. It lifted him up and put him on its head, in a small crevice, just deep enough for him to be safe, but shallow enough so that he could see. He quickly became excited, being so high up was amazing, the feeling was incredible. All of a sudden the great rocky behemoth began to walk. It seemed to cover miles with just one great stride. Kei laughed as the wind whipped through his hair. He was off to find his family with his best friend by his side.

My BA Fighters:++Amadeus
Siggy made by me!!